Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you do that," Amberly shrugged, "then I'll go into the bathroom and get Paul."

Chris grinned as he stood and tugged at his boxers. "Be gentle, okay?"

Amberly pointed to herself and smirked. "Who, me?" She laughed as she pranced toward the bathroom, not bothering to knock before she entered the small enclosure this time.

"You have a thing about seeing me piss?" Paul grinned, his right hand braced on the tile wall in front of him.

"I guess I do," Amberly smiled, stepping closer and running her hand across his upper back. "It gets me excited."

"That's funny," Paul smirked, flushing the toilet and zipping his shorts. "It didn't get you excited the last time."

"No," Amberly nodded. "You're right, it didn't. Sucking your hard cock did, though. It inspired me."

Paul raised an eyebrow. "Giving me head inspired you?"

A soft pink blush crept across Amberly's features. "It inspired me to fuck Chris' brains out before. Did you hear us? We wanted you to hear us, Paul. I screamed extra loud hoping you would hear us and come join us."

Paul nodded and stepped slowly away from Amberly. "Did you take X, Am?" She shook her head in the negative. "Well, you're scaring me, Amberly. You're like too up in my business to be in your right mind."

"Paul?" Amberly questioned softly, dropping her voice to nearly a whisper. "Shut up and fuck me!"

He stared at the small girl, debating the ramifications of such an activity at this point in the evening. The possibility of sliding into Amberly's soft, moist folds excited him, the thought of her warm breath on his neck as he plunged deep inside her made his skin hot. He wanted to comply with her words, but didn't want to once again hurt Jennifer. She was just outside that door somewhere, waiting for him to return and be her knight in tarnished armor. She might be on the telephone now, but he knew she wouldn't be for long. He wanted to be inside Amberly, but didn't want to hurt Jennifer.

"I'll make the decision for you," a familiar voice offered, the door opening as Jennifer stepped into the room. "Say yes."

Amberly stepped forward, encircling her arms around Jennifer and drawing the other woman into a delicate kiss. "Jen," Amberly sighed their lips parted slowly. She quickly returned her lips to Jennifer's, their tongues battling inside their warm mouths; a clash and exploration of heat and sex. Her hands slowly traveled down to Jen's hips, then slowly moved back up and underneath the tight blue blouse that her friend wore. "Take it off," she pleaded, removing the material before Jennifer had signaled the okay.

"Girls?" Paul questioned, standing behind Amberly and staring down at the pair. "What on earth is going on?"

"Turn on the shower," Amberly instructed. Paul moved quickly, reaching behind himself to the faucet in the small alcove, turning the water on and adjusting the temperature to its warmest setting. A fine mist of warm water filled the enclosure, and he pulled the shower curtain over to avoid flooding the floor in the tiny bathroom. "Good boy," Amberly grinned as she guided Jen further into the room and closer to the shower. "Now get naked!"

Paul stared at her, clear confusion across his face. He watched as Amberly's hands traveled to the buttons of Jen's jeans, undoing them slowly, seductively, before forcing the tight material down over the other girl's hips. His eyes were wide with lust, watching as two of his best friends grew increasingly exposed before his startled eyes. Amberly was now entirely exposed to his hungry stare, her t-shirt and thong long discarded in the corner of the room. Jen wore only a small lace thong, nearly identical to the black fabric that had once covered Amberly's trimmed patch. He eyed the younger female hungrily, watched as Amberly tugged the thong down Jen's firm legs. Watched as Jennifer stepped back and closer to the shower, reaching for the shower curtain and flashing him a naughty grin.

Amberly stepped in first, drawing Jen in beside her. Both girls smirked as they shut the curtain, Amberly giggling from inside the steamy shower. "Paul, get your ass in here!" Paul nodded and climbed inside without questioning, his gaze focused on the girls' wet bodies pressed firmly together. "You just going to stare?" Jen challenged him, her lips breaking away from Amberly's as she eyed Paul with a lustful gaze.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked softly, his hand reaching down to stroke his hardening length.

"Are you always this clueless?" Amberly grinned, kneeling in front of Jen and running her hands up the other woman's wet thighs. "I thought you were the new, improved, cocky Paul Thomas?" Paul blushed.

"Leave him alone," Jen smiled, gasping at the first touch of her friends tongue to her pink lips. "I think it's cute." She watched as he slowly stroked his hardness, never once breaking his intent gaze on Amberly's activities between Jen's legs. "Paulie?" she cooed softly, arching her back against the cold tiles. "Paulie, come closer to me."

He stepped closer to the two girls, careful to avoid standing on Amberly's outstretched feet. She worked between Jen's legs, clueless of his movements and clearly ignoring Jennifer's pleas for his touch. She had leaned forward as he approached, kissing him softly, reaching her hand down to meet his own. "Paulie," she whispered. "Let me."

Paul gazed into Jennifer's eyes expectantly, feeling as her petite hand wrapped around his painfully hard length and pulled him closer. Their bodies touched, and he felt electric impulses light down his spine. He wanted to push Jennifer up against the tiles, wanted to end the prolonged agony of desire on the spot. Instead, Amberly pulled the other woman away and pressed her back against the white tiles. "You watch," she instructed him. "I'll take care of Jen."

Amberly began to slowly kiss down Jennifer's body, her roommate shaking her head slowly, lust-filled eyes gazing longingly at Paul. "I want him," Jennifer rasped softly. "Amberly, let Paul fuck me. He's so hard, so painfully hard."

Paul stared from Jennifer to Amberly, and back to Jennifer. Amberly laughed at his intoxicated expression. "You're confused, Paulie, it's sweet. You heard Jennifer, didn't you?" Paul nodded at this. "She needs to be fucked." As if on cue, Jennifer purred, "Fuck me, Paulie!"

He stepped forward in the small shower, aligning his body with Jennifer as she writhed at Amberly's touch. "Paul," she pleaded, her lips so full and pink that he wanted to taste them. "Paul, I need you inside me." Amberly moved away, giving a small wave with her fingers as she stepped away from the couple. "I hear someone calling me."

"Fuckin right," came the familiar male voice from just outside the shower.

"I better go take care of Christopher," she laughed, pulling the shower curtain back as she stepped from the enclosure. "But I'll just leave that like that, so we can watch."

Jennifer raised her eyebrows at this, watching as Amberly's long legs seemed to glide magically toward Chris. He sat on the toilet, staring into the shower and winking at Jen as she watched curiously. "We're all friends, right?" he taunted.

Jen nodded and felt Paul enter her. "All friends," she moaned softly. "Just friends."

Amberly shook her head and lowered herself into Chris' lap. "Right. Who is she kidding?"