Just Fucking Around the House

Story Info
A futa with special cum brings her family closer than ever.
4.4k words
4.44
186.8k
390
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinM197
RobinM197
198 Followers

Sorry about the last one I put up. That was just me wanting to put all my desires and lusts into one story and I didn't really care if it turned out good or bad. This time, I'll try to put in some actual effort so hopefully it won't be so bad. This will contain futa again since that's like, my biggest fetish, incest, pregnancy, and mind control. Hopefully this'll be the last one I do where I have to put an intro paragraph explaining myself before the actual fucking story.

*****

Bailey Hill was currently balls deep inside her own sexy as hell mother, while both her sisters were off to the side naked, watching TV masturbating, like what was happening was completely normal. As Bailey kept hammering into the pussy that gave birth to her, she couldn't help but think about the events that led to this moment.

The first thing Bailey would initially think of herself as when reflecting was that she's a freak. Not beautiful, not cute, a freak. She was born with both male and female sets of genitalia and had to live with them her entire life. The only ones who knew about this were her mom, her older twin sisters, and the doctor that helped with the birthing process. The dad was nowhere to be seen. He died shortly after Bailey's mom got pregnant with her. Bailey had to live like a girl with both a vagina and a penis with testicles with no male figure in her life to help her, and that made for some very uncomfortable situations.

After Bailey took her sex-ed class, she realized that she was different from what she assumed to be everyone else at her school. This turned her into a loner with only a couple of friends throughout high school. This mentality was further supported when she popped her first boner thinking about one of her female teachers. It was then she realized that she's a lesbian.

Bailey had managed to survive high school without any incidents, somehow, and was naked in the bathroom at home during summer vacation for one of her masturbation sessions. At this time, Bailey had recently turned eighteen, and had grown into a fine teenage beauty, despite her inner monologue saying otherwise, with a body of sexual desire. She was stroking her whopping nine-inch long, two-and-a-half-inch wide dick, masturbating to one of her more recent, darker desires. She had grown to become attracted to incest, and had begun dreaming about her mom and older sisters in a sexual way. There were times when she would imagine skull fucking the elder by five minutes sister Ashley, ramming the younger by five minutes sister Emily in the ass, or what she was masturbating to right now which was shoving her cock inside her mom Desirae's pussy. She imagined fucking her with intensity and pleasure, and then finish by cumming inside her and possibly impregnating her.

But then something happened that would change everything for her. In her haste to relieve herself, Bailey forgot to lock the door to the bathroom. She was stimulating both her vagina and dick at the same time for maximum pleasure. When she started cumming, her vaginal muscles clamped down on her fingers while her cock expanded just a little bit as cum shot out into her hand and on to the wall from her her pussy and cock respectively. But rather, that's what should have happened. Ashley had opened the door to reach in and grab a towel she knew was in that particular bathroom. She thought that Bailey wouldn't mind.

But Bailey did mind. Right after Ashley opened the door, it was right when she started cumming. Bailey freaked out and turned towards the door with a frightened shriek, still cumming hard. Ashley wasn't fast enough to escape any of the cum flying in her direction. After Bailey stopped, Ashley was about to apologize for barging in, but then stopped. She stopped talking, stopped moving, she just turned to face Bailey with mouth closed and arms by her side. She wasn't even moving to wipe the cum off her body.

After taking a few seconds to calm down, Bailey saw what was going on and was a little uncomfortable about the situation. Her older sister of two years was in the doorway of the bathroom, covered in cum, and she wasn't doing anything.

"H-hello? Ash?" Bailey asked nervously. "Are-are you all right?"

"I am fine." Ashley responded in a monotone voice. This did not go unnoticed by Bailey, who was starting to get increasingly worried.

"W-wipe off the c-c-cum." Bailey said in case anyone came by and witnessed what's going on.

"Okay." Ashley replied in that same monotone pitch and promptly wiped off all bits of Bailey's cum. Bailey was relived and confused at the same time. Relieved that Ashley was now clean, but confused because it seemed like Ashley was more than willing to comply with her request. She decided to try something out.

"Tell me why you're acting like this."

"I do not know. All I know is I must serve your every order."

Bailey couldn't believe what she was hearing. Somehow, her older sister was under her command. She thought it must've been the cum. Nothing else happened that could've triggered this. She thought to herself that she must have some kind of special cum that makes anyone who comes into contact with it under her control. She needed to try it out again just to confirm her suspicions. But then she got a devious idea.

"I want you to wake up from this trance you're in. You'll go back to being the same Ashley Hill as you were before, but every time I give you an order, no matter what it is, you will follow through with that order as if it's perfectly normal. You will be happy to follow my orders and won't question a thing." Bailey started sweating as she wasn't sure if this will work. Maybe Ashley still needs to be under for any commands to work? But she was about to find out.

Ashley blinked a couple of times and looked like she regained her senses. She looked towards Bailey's still naked form and said, "Oh, sorry. I shouldn't have come in like this. I just needed a towel." She was reaching for the cloth when Bailey said, "Stop."

And just like that, Ashley stopped moving. In Ashley's mind, she heard her sister give an order, and knew that she must listen. But she didn't think anything of it as this was completely normal.

"Look at me." Bailey ordered, and Ashley obediently followed.

"Yeah, sure thing." Ashley said. Bailey was relieved when she spoke up. She didn't want to have to deal with a quiet sister.

"I want you to strip down, get totally naked. But in the most sexual way you can."

"Yeah, all right." Ashley said calmly as she began moving like a professional stripper without a pole. She made sure to put on the best show she could for Bailey as she was stripping. Making sure to blow a kiss at one point and give a flirtatious wink another. When she was done, Bailey was sporting the biggest erection she had, with pre cum flowing out of it, and her thighs were positively drenched in pussy juices.

"Go to my room, lie down on my bed, and make sure your legs are spread for me to get a nice view of your pussy." Bailey could barely contain her excitement.

"You got it." Ashley said with her voice still sounding normal. And why wouldn't it? Her baby sister is telling her to do something, and she's more than happy to do so.

Bailey followed her into her room, and made sure to lock the door this time. When she turned around, Ashley was lying on her bed with her legs spread wide and fingers messing around with her vagina so Bailey can get a good look.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Ash." Bailey said with nothing but lust in her voice. "Let me fuck you."

This got a giggle out of Ashley. "You know, if you wanted to fuck so badly, you should have said so from the start." Bailey nearly came right there and then at such a response.

Bailey was freaking out on the inside. She gets to enact one of her darkest fantasies. She moved over on to the bed right on top of Ashley who had an innocent smile on her face. Bailey lined up her cock to her sister's pussy, and then shoved herself in. Both Bailey and Ashley moaned in ecstasy and pain as they both lost their virginities. Ashley was the conservative type who didn't really go to parties or had many boyfriends. She had a couple but they never went anywhere. But just now, she had given her virginity to her baby sister, and was incredibly happy. Bailey had told her to let her fuck her, so she did. And who was she to deny an order from Bailey?

Bailey could only get half of her length inside at the beginning due to Ashley's tightness. She was already in total bliss. Not only is she now inside her sister, but she also gave her cock virginity to said sister, and even took Ashley's. It took her a couple of minutes to get herself organized, and then started moving back and forth inside her sister's pussy.

Bailey was in heaven as she felt her sister's inner walls envelop her length. She wanted so badly to just fuck Ashley mercilessly but couldn't. Ashley was just too tight. But that didn't stop Bailey from enjoying herself. Some part of her loved going slow. It was her first time after all, and it was with one of her sisters which made it all the more special.

If anyone were to see this, they would ask if Bailey had any shame for partaking in incest. She would answer "no".

Bailey and Ashley were both grunting and groaning and moaning and crying as Bailey continued to push herself in inch by slow inch with each thrust. Tears fell from Ashley's eyes when she felt her hymen ripped open, but were now tears of joy as she was making love to her sister. She also relished in the feeling of Bailey's lips on her own and their tongues merging and fooling around when Bailey leaned down to kiss her. Ashley lifted her legs and wrapped them around Bailey's hips, and then wrapped her arms around Bailey to pull her closer. Their breasts colliding, then rubbing against the other as they eagerly embraced and made out and made love with each other.

After a while, Bailey finally managed to fit her entire flaming, throbbing member inside Ashley. They both separated from the kiss to moan in pleasure. Bailey from the feeling of being balls deep in her older sister, and Ashley from feeling completely full from her younger sister. A few seconds later, Bailey slowly exited from Ashley, who whimpered from the feeling of emptiness that followed, until just the head remained in. Ashley was about to ask why she stopped when Bailey, without warning, shot back in fully. Ashley cried out as that triggered her first climax of the session. Bailey had decided that now that she could enter all the way, she should get serious.

Bailey began pounding Ashley's pussy with reckless abandon. The bed creaked and groaned from the movement. Ashley's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she went limp with her mouth wide open. Bailey grabbed Ashley's hips and was picking up the pace, not stopping until she was finished. They both were moaning as Ashley kept cumming and cumming and couldn't stop.

But all good things must come to an end. Bailey could feel the pressure mounting in her balls and could tell that she was getting ready to let loose. She wanted this to be perfect, so as a precaution, she said, "Let me cum in your pussy."

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Cum in my naughty pussy!" Ashley cried out, sealing her fate.

That was all Bailey needed to hear as dick then suddenly erupted, filling up her sister. Both of them let out cries of joy and bliss as Bailey was cumming hard into her sister, who had also cum once more at the same time. Bailey hadn't had her sperm tested to see if she could get anyone pregnant due to her special conditions, but she thought if she could, then Ashley would most like be pregnant after this one session.

When Bailey was finally done, she pulled out of Ashley and saw her cum flow out of Ashley's cunt like a river. She then flopped down on the bed next to her and then pulled her in for a hug. Ashley returned the gesture and then they both fell asleep from exhaustion in an ever growing puddle of cum.

Bailey was the first one to wake up when just thirty minutes after her time with Ashley, she heard someone was knocking on her bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Bailey asked groggily as she was trying to disentangle herself from Ashley.

"It's Emily." Her other sister responded. Emily was the opposite of Ashley. She was outgoing, and loved sex. She wasn't overly promiscuous, but she did enjoy a good fuck every now and then.

"Coming." Bailey said. But when she said that, she was reminded of her situation. She was naked, and both her legs were coated in her and Ashley's cum.

She got an idea. She picked up a little bit of cum that was smeared on her tip, hoping that at least a small bit of it's hers instead of being completely Ashley's. She unlocked the door, opened it, and before Emily could say anything, Bailey flicked the bit of cum on Emily's face. Emily was about to ask in disgust what Bailey threw on her face, but then her facial features softened, and her posture slackened. She was under Bailey's control, to which Bailey sighed in relief.

She repeated what she told Ashley word for word, with Emily's name in replacement of Ashley's. Emily blinked a few times and then looked at Bailey with a quizzical look. "What's going on? Do I need to ask why you're naked?"

"You don't. Just think that this is normal."

"Well of course it's normal," Emily said, "why should you being naked be anything less than normal?"

"Silly me." Bailey said knowing that now that thought is coursing through Emily's mind like it's been that way all along.

"So what do you need?" Bailey asked no longer hiding her nudity.

"I was just wondering where anyone was. I just got home and no one was here. I saw your door closed and thought that you might be here."

"Well, I'm here. Now strip." Bailey commanded. And without a second thought, Emily removed all her clothes and was standing as nude as Bailey was and not even batting an eye. "From now on, whenever you see anyone else in our family naked, or see any of us engaging in sex of any kind, you'll see it as normal."

"Well, yeah. Of course that's normal." Emily said slightly confused. She knew that that was perfectly fine. Didn't need Bailey to have to remind her, but she's all right with it. Bailey was probably just tired and needed a little reminder.

"Good. Because I just fucked Ash. Maybe even got her pregnant." Bailey said with pride in her voice, knowing that Emily won't object to it.

"Aw, nice. Must've been so hot. Wish I could've seen it." Emily responded.

"Well, here. Make out with me. After all, why simply watch when you can do it yourself?" Bailey asked with a small smile and half- lidded eyes.

"Good point." Emily said, then moved in and began a heated make out session with Bailey.

Both of their hands moved up and down each other's bodies as they pressed into each other in a vain hope of becoming one already. Emily's cunt started dripping in fluids as did Bailey's. And Bailey's dick also got hard again and was waiting to invade the insides of another sister.

"Go to your room and get ready to fuck. Ashley's sleeping on my bed, don't want to disturb her."

"Sure thing." Emily said and walked to her room with Bailey right behind her.

When they got to her room, which she shared with Ashley, Emily laid down on the bed, and spread her legs wide, ready for Bailey. "Here you are sis. You don't need to go slow if you want."

Bailey was more than happy to oblige. "Trust me, when I'm done, you're gonna be sore for a good, long while." Her dick was now pulsing and hurting as it needed to unload into the willing sister.

Bailey mounted Emily, aligned the tip of her dripping cock to Emily's pussy, grabbed her hips, and without warning, thrusted all nine inches inside, rendering her balls deep on the first go. Bailey nearly came right away from the feeling as both she and Emily cried out in euphoria. After just a couple of seconds, Bailey started slamming Emily like there were no tomorrow.

"AH! AH! OH, FUCK YES!" Emily was shouting as she felt her pussy being manhandled in such a violent and erotic way. She reached up with her hands and started playing with her breasts and nipples.

Bailey was on cloud nine as she was pounding away at another family member. But the intensity and earlier sex left her unable to last as long this time around. "I'm gonna fucking knock you up, and you're gonna take it!" She managed to say in between grunts and groans.

"Do it! Fill my womb with your seed and impregnate me!" Emily said in reply.

After just a few more earth-shattering thrusts, Bailey hilted on last time in her sister and flooded her pussy with cum. They both cried out and stayed as they were for a minute. Bailey was then able to catch her breath and then pull out of Emily.

"From now on, whenever you see anyone in the family naked or doing anything sexual, either by themselves or with others, you'll see it as perfectly normal. You will be completely naked around the house when it's just family here. You will openly masturbate in the house, and you will willingly go to either of us for anything sex related. And lastly, if anyone in the house comes up to you for anything sex related, you will oblige whole-heartedly." Bailey had just thought to give these commands, and thought that now would be a good time with Emily tuckered out.

"Y-Yeah. Sure thing." Emily responded weakly, before getting up to resume her day without bothering with clothes.

Bailey then moved back to her room to see if Ashley was awake. She was, which probably happened because of the noises from the other room. Before Ashley could say anything, Bailey gave her the same set of commands that Emily got. Ashley responded with a quick "Okay" on account of being tired. She then got up, stretched, and proceeded to walk out into the living room with no clothes on. But not without stopping to kiss Bailey on the way out. And with that, it was now two down, and one to go. And Desirae was to be back in approximately half an hour. That gives Bailey a chance to rest up the best she could, and for Ashley and Emily to play with each other.

Half an hour passed, and Bailey was sitting on the couch, naked, watching her older twin sisters making out and fingering each other's pussies after an intense fuck. It was enough to get Bailey's cock back up and running, and her pussy thoroughly soaked. She heard keys jingling at the front door and got excited. She got up and walked to the door, already stroking her erection. She didn't want to just flick a wad of cum on her mom like she did Emily. She wanted to paint her mom in cum.

Desirae opened the door, and before her mind could fully register what she was greeted with, rope after hot, sticky rope blasted her in the face. Before she could say anything, she showed the signs she was now ready to be reprogrammed.

"Come inside, then lock the door." Bailey ordered. Desirae wordlessly entered, and then shut and locked the door.

"H-hi, mommy." Both twins said through half-shut eyes, doing their best to look at her while struggling to keep their tongues from lolling out.

And just like with the other two, Bailey gave her now extended list of commands to Desirae. After each one, she grew more and more excited, as evident by her hardening cock. Once she was done, Desirae shook her head a bit, and then smiled at Bailey as she began stripping.

"Hello, baby. Came to see me?" She asked as she just finished removing all her clothes.

"I did, mommy." Bailey said, then moved in to kiss Desirae, which she responded to in kind.

Desirae then noticed the twins in the back locked in embrace as they were getting close to finishing each other. She smiled as she greeted them too.

"So how are all my sexy daughters doing right now? Good I hope?" She asked as she reached up and gave both Bailey's nipples a twist.

RobinM197
RobinM197
198 Followers
12