Just Get It Over With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she screamed in her mind, "he's got a fucking boner!"

Now it was Stephanie's turn to stare directly at the private area of her brother. There was no denying the fact that he had a full erection. And Christ what a large bulge, Stephanie realized. What the hell was her brother packing down there, a baseball bat?

He adjusted himself again, and again, as the seconds ticked by. His jeans must be getting very tight, she pondered, because it was every few seconds he would adjust again. But then, and again there was no denying it, but then he kept his hands on his boner.

And he squeezed!

He was fucking squeezing his own cock over his jeans while he stared at his sister's tits. Stephanie opened her mouth to bark at him about the no-touching rule, but just as she was about to speak she felt a new sensation that left her speechless.

She was getting wet!

She was getting wet, and her vagina gave an involuntary twinge. Her pussy was lubricating itself for sex. She was now officially turned on. It was like she was losing control of her own body. And watching her brother gently massage his erection wasn't helping. She was drunk, he was drunk and this was getting way too weird, and she knew she had to say something. But before she could find the words he startled her by suddenly standing.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she stammered, resisting the urge to cover her breasts with her arms.

"May I get closer?"

"I...uh..."

"I promise to respect the rule: no touching. But you said nothing about getting a closer look."

She almost told him that he'd already sort of broken the rule by rubbing his cock over his pants. But in thinking about that image, she looked again at his crotch and saw his erection very clearly and largely pushing his pants outward. Whether he was aware of his clearly obvious arousal or not didn't seem to matter, he just wanted a closer look at her tits.

"Please," he pleaded, already stepping slowly around the coffee table and toward her. "I'm sure I only have about a minute or two left. I just want one last good look, and I promise it'll be out of my system."

"Fine," she said, figuring what the hell, that buzzer is going to sound any second now. Whether he stares at her from six feet away or two, what difference would it make?

Well, it made a huge difference, because as soon as she gave consent he practically warped the last few feet over to her and fell to his knees and got his face within inches-inches!-of her tits. For a split second Stephanie thought her brother was going to bury his face in her chest, so she flinched back a little. This only served to make her big boobs jiggle and sway as she re-steadied herself. Greg was practically drooling, and even moaning a little.

"Steph," he said horsely, "your breasts are absolutely the most beautiful, the most perfect, the most wonderful breasts on this planet. I swear."

Stephanie looked down at him. His voice had trembled as he said it. Yes, he was drunk and clearly turned on beyond belief, but she could clearly hear the sincerity in his voice. In almost a whisper, she said very lovingly, "Thank you, Greg."

She started to reach a hand up to run her fingers through his hair, but she caught herself in time and simply readjusted her hand back to her hip. What the hell was wrong with her? She almost lost herself in a sensual moment with her brother, and she was wet to the point that her panties were most certainly soaking. God, he was close enough to her that he might even be able to smell her arousal!

Whereas Stephanie was barely a couple of inches over five feet tall, her brother was very tall, six feet even. On his knees his face was pretty much level with her breasts, and he was so close now he could almost touch a nipple were he to simply dart out his tongue. The thought of a man licking or biting her nipples while she was in such a state of arousal caused Stephanie's pussy to clench up again, and again. Her body didn't care that a blood relative was in front of her. It was sensing a mature male body with a full erection, ready for intercourse, a male body with muscles and warmth and seed...

The iPhone started vibrating. The alarm.

Neither sibling moved. The vibrating continued. Stephanie knew that Greg wouldn't move or hardly even blink until she ordered him to. She had every right to reach for her shirt and cover right back up. But she hesitated. She gave her brother the bonus seconds he had probably been praying for. She admitted to herself that she was in an incredible state of euphoria, she was almost high, and she too wanted it to last for just a moment more.

But the longer she stood there looking down at her brother, the stronger was the urge to reach up, lace her fingers through the hair behind his head, and thrust his face the final couple of inches to her naked flesh. Christ, the urge was strong. She figured the urge was even stronger for him to just shoot forward, bury his face in her cleavage, perhaps even pull her down and rape her. The alcohol fueled teenage hormones were raging within both siblings to the point that should one of them be cut open the blood would be boiling hot.

In the softest, most sensitive tone she could muster, Stephanie said, "Greg."

No response. It was as if he was hypnotized.

"Greg, please...I'm sorry, but the time is up." The iPhone continued to vibrate. Stephanie did finally reach her hand up to him, but only to touch her fingers to his chin and gently move his gaze up to face her eyes. "The time is up."

He blinked at her, swallowed a couple of times, then nodded. He slowly stood, and as he did so he looked at her breasts again, and she let him. Another minute would not make any difference. She would let him watch her put her shirt back on. Well, she would actually let him watch her put her bra on first, to hide those still rock-hard nipples, then put her shirt on. As a final reward for his sticking to the rules-sort of-she would do all this facing him, rather than modestly turning her back to him.

She waited until he sat back down. First he stopped the iPhone's alarm. Then, as he sat, he winced, and it was clear that he was still very aroused, still very hard, and the confinement of his erection in his pants could not be very comfortable at all. And here she was, topless in front of him, keeping him in such a state. Not just that, she was giving her brother lots of bonus time to keep looking at her nudity, because she hadn't yet reached for her bra and shirt. There was a reason for that.

SHE was staring.

Stephanie slowly, far too slowly, came to the realization that she was now openly staring at her brother's bulge. She just couldn't believe how much it was tenting out her jeans. He must be hung like a horse, she thought. Then she squeezed her eyes shut, mentally chastising herself for contemplating the length and girth of her own brother's penis! She had to get a grip-

She let out a short clipped laugh.

Get a grip, no pun intended, she mused in her alcohol-addled brain. She had to regain control of her thoughts and urges and put this display to and end once and for all. Any second now he would realize that she had so far made no move to cover up after the five-minute limit, and he would probably look at her face to see what she was doing, and he would see-

"Steph?"

She blinked, "Hmm?"

"You're the...um, you're the one staring now."

"Oh?" She blinked again and pulled her eyes from his crotch to his face, only to see he was looking directly into her eyes now, and there was even the slightest of grins on his face.

"Nonsense," she said quickly, ridiculously in denial.

"Steph, please," her brother chided. "It's no worries. And I'm...well, sorry for my...physical reaction."

He made as if to adjust himself again, causing her to look down again. But he stopped himself. He actually looked down at his own crotch, realized that there was simply no way to disguise such a noticeable bulge, then dropped his arms to his sides and leaned back a little.

She managed to revert her eyes to his face again and said, "What are you doing?"

He gave her a puzzled look. "I'm doing nothing. Well, I'm still looking if you're still showing."

"What? Oh, god, yes!" She felt so stupid in that moment, blushing profusely, almost just remembering that she was still completely topless! But she just couldn't bring herself to reach for her bra or shirt. Oddly enough, she was hoping to keep him distracted by her exposed breasts, yet in the manner in which he had sat back, somewhat relaxed despite his arousal, he had regained a sense of composure.

Was he getting used to seeing her topless? Had her plan worked? Had he gotten it out of his system?

"Steph?" She heard his voice almost as a distant echo, the blood in her head was thumping her eardrums.

"Wh-what?" she said softly.

"Do...do you need to just get it over with now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," he glanced down at his own crotch, then back up to her again and gave a nervous laugh. "You're staring again."

She blushed even redder. "Well," she stammered, "well, it's just that I...I mean you are so..."

Her mouth went dry, and she swallowed. Dammit, she cursed herself, she just had to know.

"Greg, how big is it?"

It was his turn to blush again. "Excuse me?!"

"You heard me." It was as if someone else was speaking through her. Half of her mind was screaming inwardly that she was an absolute sick pervert to even ask such a question. But the other half of her mind could think of only one thing: her brother's cock.

"I don't...well, I don't really know," he said. "I've never actually taken a tape measure to it, if that's what you mean."

"Why are you still so hard?"

"Well, because you're still topless, and you're sexy. I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry," she whispered. "I'm actually flattered."

"Thank god," he said, relaxing a bit, and in that moment of ease he instinctively reached a hand up and adjusted himself. He stopped abruptly when he heard her gasp. "Sorry!"

"Don't be sorry," she repeated. "I'm the one who should apologize. You must be very uncomfortable."

"Well," he said, shrugging sheepishly. "If I have to admit, yes. But it'll go away."

They stared at each other for a number of silent moments.

"It's not going away," she said.

"I know," he groaned.

"Greg," she said, about to ask him something, but she stopped herself, closing her eyes.

"What?" he said.

Fuck it, she thought. Just get it over with.

"You can...you can take it out if you want."

She opened her eyes and saw him starting at her in disbelief, his mouth open.

"Are you asking me what I think you're asking?" he said.

She swallowed again and nodded. "Yes. You can take your pants off if you want."

"What about my underwear?"

"Y-yes, that too. You got to see me, now I get to see you."

"Really?"

She nodded.

Greg hesitated only for a second, giving his sister one last questioning look. It was a delicate moment. If he hesitates just a few seconds longer, she told herself, I'm going to run out of this room. But the moment passed quickly, and suddenly Greg was standing and unbuttoning his jeans. He quickly unzipped, then grabbed both his pants and underwear and pulled them down at the same time. When he straightened it was Stephanie's turn to open her mouth and gasp with wonder.

His cock was fucking huge.

Steph had only been with a couple of lovers in her young life, and the size of their penises were different but more or less "average" from what she figured. But her brother put them to shame. His penis was long, very long, with a slight curve, and it was thick, lord help her it was thick, long and thick and just absolutely perfect. Where Nature had gifted her with enormous breasts, Nature had in turn bestowed upon her brother a penis that would most certainly please many women throughout his life.

Then it twitched, and Stephanie practically fainted.

"Sorry," he mumbled, feeling a bit awkward, just standing there, naked from the waist down, his jeans and boxers in a puddle at his ankles.

"Greg, don't apologize for anything. You absolutely don't need to apologize for anything, just let me look."

It made for a very unusual but certainly erotic scene: a topless sister facing off with her bottomless brother, both giving each other an eyeful. Stephanie had to resist the urge to lick her lips when she saw Greg's cock twitch and bob again, causing a small amount of glistening precum to ever so slowly ooze from the tip.

It was Stephanie's turn to enter into a lust-crazed trance. Her mind raced with the thought of what it would be like to take the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life into her tight inexperienced vagina. Greg's penis was easily three or four inches longer than either of her former lovers. She envisioned herself squatting over her brother and impaling herself, or bending over the couch and feeling him shove that monster into her dripping pussy from behind...

But I can't! she screamed in her mind. I can't think of such things with my brother! Jesus, what are we doing? How did she let the situation get this far? She had to do something to defuse the situation before she went insane with her incestuous thoughts.

Clearly Greg's erection wasn't going to just subside on its own, not with her standing here, topless. But she still didn't want to put her shirt on. Her mind battled within itself, torn between lustful curiosity and proper reason. The solution she was about the propose seemed to come out of her mouth before her rational brain realized it.

"Greg, you may relieve yourself if you want."

He just stared at her. She nodded toward his long erection, then looked into his eyes and nodded again.

"Take care of it."

In a whisper he said, "Are you serious?"

"Yes," she whispered back. "But hurry or I'll change my mind."

He didn't need to be encouraged a third time. Like the horny teenager he was, Greg reached up a hand and grasped his penis, giving it a squeeze. They both gasped. Greg looked down at his own dick, then back up to his sister. Then he locked in on her breasts.

And started stroking.

Slowly...slowly at first. He didn't seem to be in any hurry to climax, though by the sound of his breathing and the ferocity of his erection, his body wanted to climax as soon as it could. Stephanie couldn't bring herself to believe that this was a real moment. She was really here, watching her own brother masturbate. She watched with detached fascination, and studied every detail about how Greg self-pleasured himself. He was left-handed, so naturally he was using his left hand. He had a good grip on his dick, but there was enough length that plenty of the tip and upper part of the shaft still stuck out, and there was a good bit of shaft exposed at the base two, just above his hairy testicles.

His testicles!

Oh god, Stephanie swooned inwardly, his balls are amazing too! They hung down just perfectly in the warm room. They were quite sizable, and they appeared full of semen to the point of bursting. She could only imagine the mess he would make once he finally blew. Unless by chance he had masturbated at some point before this whole adventure began, he would probably have quite a bit built up. Now she was curious to know just how much he could shoot out. How far would it travel?

His pumping sped up, just a little. He allowed himself a groan, then caught himself and looked Stephanie in the face. She caught his expression and nodded reassuringly.

"It's okay," she said. "I asked you to do it. Don't hold back on my account."

"God, Steph," he groaned again, momentarily closing his eyes. "Thank you, thank you so much! This feels so good." He grinned with foolish delight and pleasure as he stroked himself. "I thought my balls were going to explode inwardly."

"We don't want that," she said lightly, then added with a smirk, "Outwardly would be much better."

He looked at her again, not just at her breasts, all of her. She could feel him drinking her in, and she was giving him plenty to visually drink: literally the only clothing she was wearing were her little denim ultra-short short shorts over a pair of tiny thong panties. Her smooth legs and feet were bare. Her soft long hair was pushed back behind her, so he had full 100% sight of her massive breasts.

She knew he was openly lusting her now. She was purely a sexual object to him, and her intimate nudity was helping bring him to orgasm. Stephanie was now a visual stimulant, whose purpose was now to serve as an instrument of human sexuality. She felt a thrill of excitement. And her pussy started convulsing again.

There was no denying it: she wanted to have an orgasm too. She would stay here just long enough to watch her brother cum. She wanted to see him ejaculate, she wanted that image burned into her brain and fresh on her mind, and she would race up to her room and finger herself to her own intense climax.

"Oh god, Steph, yes!" Greg grunted.

She was startled, and by the way he had grunted out that exclamation, she thought his orgasm might be eminent. He was still stroking his shaft quite steadily, but what he was remarking on, and what Stephanie hadn't even realized she was doing, was the fact that at some point in her lustful haze she had reached up and had started massaging her ample breasts.

And it felt good.

Surprised at herself, Stephanie almost dropped her hands, but for the benefit of both her and her brother she kept them there, and she squeezed and massaged some more. She pushed them together, pushed them up, let them drop back down with a jiggle, all to Greg's delight and her own sensual pleasure. She ran her fingers over her hard nipples and felt bolts of electricity shoot straight from her breasts to her pussy.

Her pussy was soaked. And it ached for direct stimulation.

God, she wanted to just slide her fingers own her shorts in the worst way. Incredibly, Greg seemed to read her mind.

"It's okay," he said, paraphrasing her from a few moments ago. "Don't hold back on my account."

Stephanie bit her lip and paused in her self-massage. She said flatly, "Greg, what are we doing?"

"Just getting it out of our system," he replied, his own voice vibrating in time to his stroking. "We...we can blame in on the booze later."

She narrowed her eyes at him but made no move to stop what they were doing. She resumed her self-massaging.

He managed a grin, and suddenly, for what felt like the first time, Stephanie found her brother to be incredibly attractive. Glancing down at his enormous dick, with it's fat swollen purple head glistening with copious amounts of pre-ejaculate, she also realized why Greg always seemed to carry himself with a sense of what she would describe as "quiet confidence." He'd gained this confidence over the last couple of years. Clearly it coincided with puberty. His dick had probably grown in size and length substantially, and now, at just 18 years of age, Greg had a cock that would make male porn stars jealous of it and any female salivate for it. Any female.

Including her.

Stephanie swallowed, finding her mouth suddenly going dry despite almost simultaneously drooling at the sight of her brother masturbating. She wanted him. She wanted her own brother. She wanted him inside her. She felt as ashamed as she did turned on. She tried to tell herself she was just losing herself in the moment, seeing Greg not as her brother but as a virile man with a solid penis that she could use for pure pleasure. Just as he was gazing at her naked breasts for a visual stimulant, she was doing the same with his cock. Well, almost the same...