Just Getting Started

Story Info
Roommates in lust for one another.
1.7k words
4.45
97.1k
59
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaraJoy
CaraJoy
77 Followers

Jaden and her roommate Alicia lived in a beautiful high-rise apartment in the city. After Jaden's dream job turned her down, Alicia came to her with the idea of them moving in with Alicia's boyfriend Dan.

"Listen Jay we are fresh out of college and we don't have a lot of money. Dan and his roommate Tristan can't afford their rent, like us, except they live in a big house and we live in a 2 bedroom closet."

Jaden couldn't deny her logic. She only had reservations because she thought Tristan was hot. She'd wanted him the first time she saw him, but now figured she couldn't get with him as a roommate.

What if the sex was bad? Would that effect their relationship? What if he tried to play her? Wait, wait, she was getting way ahead of herself. I mean maybe he did think she was pretty, but maybe he didn't see her in 'that way'.

Jaden had only met Tristan once, but it was enough, the man was gorgeous. He's 5'9 about 180 lbs, with a hard swimmers build. He has dirty blond hair and soft blue eyes that change color depending on his mood.

Anyway, the point was that she didn't have a job, her getting started funds from her family were running low, and she had the chance to live in a beautiful house with a garden for half of what she was paying now. Jaden made up her mind. They were moving.

A Year later they had all been living together quietly and peacefully, but something was going to change and soon. Tristan and Jaden started hanging out more and more.

Really Jaden thought it couldn't be helped. Their roommates were a couple, and no one wants to be a third wheel. So naturally when their flatmates went out they ended up doing things together at home.

Jaden could feel the tension building every time they were together, but she never said anything. And neither did Tristan. Early one evening in the kitchen. Jaden had gotten off work early and decided to fix herself a little pasta.

Being a neat freak she had to clean the dirty dishes her roommates left first. Tristan came home sulking, he stepped into the kitchen and was taken aback by the lovely sight of Jaden. Why did she have to be so sexy washing dishes? He thought. She was short at 5'2, she had a very slim build with generous breast, c or d Tristan thought. Her ass was high and round and those legs were nicely sculpted with a hint of muscle, she could stop traffic in a short skirt and heels, with legs like that.

Her delicate brown hands were covered in suds, he watched her pick up a glass and fill the glass with a wet sopping sponge.

She softly turned the sponge in and out of the glass. He watched as her arm went back and forth and thought of her giving the same ministrations to his cock. Her sudsy hand flowing back and forth over his stiff penis.

'Hey T', she said.

Tristan was snapped out of his reverie, and hoarsely said hello to his roommate, wondering just how long he stood there fantasizing about her. He went to stand at the sink with her and began to tell her all about his stressful day.

He was an analyst for a small firm, and he worked extra hard with a bunch of monkeys and no sight of a promotion in the near or distant future. Quickly he reached across to grab a glass and his arm brushed her left breast.

Tristan yanked his arm back and was not sure what to do, he began to apologize, but after looking into Jaden's bright sultry eyes he could see the mutual pent up lust.

They stood there staring into each others eyes for what felt like minutes, after Tristan mumbled something unintelligible and nearly ran to his room. Jaden was shocked and confused and frustrated. But she decided it was best to just leave things alone for now.

Weeks had gone by and Jaden was desperately waiting for Tristan to make another move, a more obvious move, but he was so subtle. She started over analyzing all the little things they did. How Tristan would brush his arm against hers when they were on the sofa, or how she would playfully grab his arm during a scary movie.

All of it was driving her crazy. She was on fire when he entered a room and when he touched her, her body tingled all over. His voice made her cream and now she was getting angry and resentful. But she couldn't bring herself to just go to him. She wanted to be sure he wanted her.

One day Jaden was again in the kitchen and this time she was cooking. Jaden knew Tristan would be home early and so she was wearing a pair of really short terrycloth yellow shorts and a white baggy t-shirt and no bra.

As he walked into the kitchen, she felt his eyes on her, following her every move. It gave her great pleasure to think that he might be rock hard because of her.

Jaden didn't turn to look at him. She showed no emotion that would let him know how desperately she wanted him. The anticipation of something to come was killing her, but she waited.

Tristan decided to take his chances and walked up behind her. Testing the waters he started to give Jaden a light massage on the shoulders. 'That feels good', she said.

'You looked like you might be a little tense'. Was her body betraying her? Tristan moved closer. Jaden inhaled sharply and almost stopped breathing trying to anticipate his next move. His hands moved lower down her back. His arms encircled her waist and he hugged her tightly.

She could feel the muscles in his chest rub her back. He felt so good, so strong. Jaden placed her arms over his. He placed light kisses on her neck and her body stiffened visibly, he knew she wanted him. And from the hardness poking into her from behind she was sure about his feelings as well.

Tristan turned her around to better gauge her reaction. He did it intensely, but he was still afraid of what her eyes would read. Tristan looked into her brown pools and Jaden almost melt, the icy blue had turned to a gray, she saw the lust there, the need.

Jaden didn't give him time to think, she started to kiss him feverishly. His hands were holding her face eagerly returning her frenzied kisses. And all of a sudden Tristan stopped, as if realizing what they were doing and he backed away.

'I'm sorry', he said. Jaden looked into his now steamy gray eyes and said almost in a whisper 'I'm not.' She could see the bulge in his pants and knew there was no turning back.

'Do you want to talk about it'?, she said. 'This will happen. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but sooner or later we won't be able to just hold back'.

That was it for him, she was right, he couldn't hold back anymore, but he couldn't tell her about his girlfriend back home either. He turned to see her licking her luscious lips. His dick was twitching uncontrollably. He grabbed her arm and dragged her back to his room. Once they were inside he locked the door.

As he turned around Jaden pushed him on the bed. She straddled his waist and kissed him hungrily. She started grinding against his crotch and her little shorts were becoming soaked with her juices. She placed his hands over her breast and he started to massage them through her t-shirt. She was not wearing a bra and he was pleasantly surprised to finally have those soft generous mounds in his grasp.

She moaned softly. Jaden couldn't wait anymore, she had to see him fully. She took off her shirt to reveal her beautiful chocolate breast, her skin had a glow and was slightly damp. She then helped him to remove his shirt and his beautifully sculpted chest was revealed.

Jaden started to trail kisses from his neck to the top of his khakis, which she unzipped slowly. She then slid his pants and underwear down his hips and his cock sprang into view, it was a work of art and she took his hot piece into her waiting mouth.


'Yes baby' Tristan whispered. Jaden started to lick the base and work her way up to the tip. She again placed the head into her hot hungry mouth and worked the rest of his length in, inch by inch.

Tristan's head was thrown back , his mouth was open and his arms were outstretched as he fought to not grab her head and slam his thick meat into her hot mouth. 'Baby that feels so good' he said. 'I've dreamed about this for so long, you make me so hard and hot for you.'

Jaden was creaming with every word and it made her want to please him more. All of a sudden Tristan pulled her up and away from her tasty treat. 'I don't want to come yet', he said breathlessly.

He pushed Jaden onto the bed. He discarded her little shorts and savored the ebony beauty sprawled out before him. Her breast were heaving slightly and she was in such heat that she was laying with her legs spread open almost begging him to fill her.

He could tell she only had a little strip of hair and this excited him more. He dove right to her panty clad pussy, kissing softly on the thin fabric.

Jaden almost came with that one move. Tristan was hungry now and he started to devour her through the soft fabric, he could smell her juicy pussy but he wanted more, he'd been dying to taste this chocolate beauty for too long. He peeled her soaked underwear down and dove in. He started at her moist opening, where he could see her cream starting, he was licking with the flat of his tongue to catch all of the sticky goodness. Jaden's fingers were tangled in his silky hair, she was trying to manipulate his head for the perfect pressure and tempo. Tristan lightly flicked her clit and Jaden cried out for him not to stop, she was almost there.

Suddenly there was a door slam in the distance. Up they flew, scrambling to put on clothes. After they heard feet climbing the stairs, Tristan unlocked the door and Jaden exited his room unnoticed.

CaraJoy
CaraJoy
77 Followers