Just Getting Started

Story Info
Despite everything, she won't give up her lover.
1.6k words
3.76
13.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------------------------------

This is my entry for the 2016 Halloween Story Contest so vote early, vote often, especially for my story. *wicked grin*

By the way, I really appreciate comments. But if you don't want to comment, please click on a star. As always, thanks for taking the time to read my stories.

And, by the way, even though no ages are mentioned, everybody in this story is over eighteen years old.

-------------------------------------------------

The metal and concrete stairs of the apartment building make hardly a sound as I walk up from the landing. I have to be careful to keep my balance even though I'm carrying my heels. It's not that far to the bottom of the stairs or the landing, but it would be deadly to lose my balance and fall. The steps are open to the outside and the breeze is cool on my skin under my skirt while I climb the steps. I blush as I feel myself getting wet the closer I get to my lover's apartment. He doesn't know I'm coming; I want to surprise him. I laugh softly as I think to myself, "I'm cumming."

................................................

It seems like yesterday that I lost my virginity to my lover. We had dated a few times: dinners, movies and day trips to the beach. He seemed interested in doing things that I enjoyed and I began to love him for it. So when he suggested that I spend the night at his place one Friday night, I gladly agreed. We had a delicious dinner that he prepared and then watched a movie with our after dinner drinks. Afterward, he stood and took my hand and led me to his bedroom. I felt like I was floating, my body warm and light as we walked down the short, narrow hallway to his bedroom.

The room was small and decorated in a style that I suppose could be called "early single male". There were posters of sports teams, individual players and a couple of framed black and white images of nude women. There were no family pictures or, I was glad to see, any pictures that might be of other romantic interests.

He stepped up behind me as I looked around the room and wrapped his hands around my waist. I smiled and leaned my head back as he pulled me tight against him. His hands moved up to my breasts and cupped them before teasing my nipples through my blouse and thin bra. I blushed as he pressed his hips to my butt and I felt his erection hard against me. He kissed the back of my neck then unbuttoned my blouse, removed it and tossed it unceremoniously onto a chair by the bed. Before I could protest, he unzipped my skirt and pushed it over my hips to the floor.

"Slow down," I said with a little laugh. "We have all night."

He grunted something as he unhooked my bra and tossed it to the chair with my blouse. Before I knew it, I was on my back on the bed gasping as he pulled my pantyhose and panties off in one motion. I felt like I should say something or try to stop him but I didn't seem to have the will power necessary to do so.

When I was naked on top of his bed he quickly stripped off his clothes, dropped down beside me and propped up on one arm while his hands moved over my body. I felt nervous at first but relaxed as he gently cupped my breasts and kissed my neck. He teased my nipples again until they felt as hard as diamonds. His hand moved lower and I let out a long sigh. He caught my pubic hair between his fingers, pulled it slightly as I moaned. His fingers found my clit, stroked it until it slipped from its hood, hard and tingling. I wanted him inside me, but he played with me. He took me higher and higher until I sobbed and begged for him to take me.

He laughed and lay back on the bed and pulled me on top of him. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pushed me down his body. I kissed his chest, sucked his nipples and felt them harden as mine had. He pushed me further down until I felt his cock against my cheek, his precum warm and sticky against my skin. I had never taken a cock into my mouth, never tasted a man's fluids. When I hesitated he rubbed the tip of his cock hard against my lips and said "Suck it, babe."

I opened my mouth and let him in. The head of his cock filled my mouth and his thick, salty fluid oozed from the tip. I tried to pull back but he held my head so that I couldn't move. My mouth filled with saliva and his precum and I had to swallow. He moaned and thrust his cock deep into my mouth, stopping only when I began to gag. I whimpered as he thrust in and out and I pressed my hands around the base of his cock to try to hold him back a little.

Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and turned me onto my back. My breath came in gasps as I let my arms fall to my sides. He moved on top of me and kissed me deep, his tongue filling my mouth as his cock had only moments before. He rose up on his knees and brushed his cock against my labia. I was so wet that his cock slid over them with no resistance. He took my hand and put it around his cock.

"Put it in," he whispered.

I hesitated. He covered my hand with his and rubbed his cock over my lower lips. When he released my hand I rubbed the head up and down my slit then positioned him at its opening.

"Please," I whispered. "It's my first..."

I didn't get any further and cried out as he shoved his cock into me, tearing my hymen and plunging deep inside me. I whimpered and pushed back against his chest.

"St...stop...hurts...please...please wait... just... slow..."

He ignored my pleas and lifted my legs until my knees were pressed against my breasts. He held my hands out away from my body and grunted with each violent thrust of his cock into my body. I shook my head and cried and my tears left black streaks of mascara down the side of my face. He kept at it until I thought I would die.

Finally his body tensed and his cock seemed to swell inside me. He groaned and drew hissing breaths as he pushed his cock even deeper inside me, hitting my cervix and making me cry out again. I felt his hot semen filling me.

Finally he rolled off of me and lay beside me, laughing and moaning. I lay beside him and stared up at the ceiling as tears continued to run down my face and his cum oozed from my pussy.

"Wow," he said. "That was...man, that was good. So, hey, you want something to drink or something?" He got out of bed, stood beside it and looked down at me.

I slowly shook my head, unable to speak. He walked from the bedroom, leaving me lying on my back as cum and blood soaked into his mattress. I got up, stumbled a bit as I found my clothes and pulled on my skirt and top. I was halfway through his living room when he came out of the kitchen, a beer in his hand and his flaccid cock dangling between his legs.

"Whoa," he said. "Hey. Where ya going, babe? We're just getting started."

I couldn't speak and simply shook my head again as I rushed across the room with my shoes in my hands. I slipped the chain lock, opened the door and all but ran to the stairs. From behind me I heard him call out to slow down, to come back and talk about it.

I made it down two steps before I fell and rolled to the landing.

......................................................................................................................

But everything is alright now. I'm careful as I climb the stairs and never make a misstep. When I get to my lover's door I go inside and look back to make sure the chain lock is in place. I walk quietly on my bare feet to the bedroom. There is another woman in bed with him; sitting astride him and rocking her hips as she tilts back her head and moans. I pause for a moment, anger seething through me. I reach out and put my hands on her shoulders. She shudders as if someone had poured cold water over her naked body. She turns her head, sees me and her moans turn to screams.

"Yeah, baby," my lover says. His eyes are closed and he is smiling. "I told you it would..."

He moans as the woman rolls off of him and springs from the bed. She screams again and again as she grabs most of her clothes and runs from the room. I hear her struggle with the chain before the door opens and slams shut.

"What the fuh..." my lover begins as he opens his eyes and props up on his elbows.

He looks up and sees me standing at the foot of the bed. His eyes move up my body and, as he recognizes me, his screams fill the room. Before he can recover from the shock of seeing me again, I lie down beside him. He tries to push away as I gather my strength to take him into my arms. Before he can get off the bed, I lean over him and cover his mouth with mine, awkwardly as my head rests on one of my shoulders instead of sitting upright between them. He squirms and thrashes as I get on top of him in the bed. I hold him close with my crooked arms and whisper in his ear.

"Where ya going, babe? We're just getting started."