Just Getting Started Ch. 02

Story Info
Tristan doesn't want his ebony roomie, or does he?
2k words
4.51
50.2k
11
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaraJoy
CaraJoy
77 Followers

What the hell just happened? Jaden was now in her room and still a little giddy about her impromptu meeting with Tristan. She was laying on the bed replaying the scene in her head when she heard a light knock on her door. Jaden flew up from the bed. She stood frozen for a second trying to decide if she should open the door.

"Hey Jay, you there?" Jaden's heart sank a little. She thought maybe it was Tristan wanting to finish what they started.

"Yeah Alicia, come in" Jaden wanted to sound upbeat, but her response sounded a little forced. "What's up? Are you ok you don't look so good."

Alicia looked a little haggard, she had been putting in extra hours at work and it was starting to catch up to her. "I know I've been working like crazy. I haven't been sleeping very well either. But I didn't come to talk about work. I'm having some problems and I need someone to talk to."

Alicia and Jaden met at their first job in a retail store. They had both needed part-time jobs to help them with bills in college. They both came from middle income families from small towns. They liked the same type of music and movies. And they had similar taste in clothes. They became fast friends and were inseparable throughout college. But something happened after school and they began to work towards different futures. Jaden was disappointed about the path their friendship had taken, but thought it was just another consequence of life.

"Of course, what's on your mind?" Jaden saw the conflict in Alicia's eyes and was instantly sorry she hadn't done more in the past to mend their differences.

"Well, I don't know how to say this, it's been on my mind for quite some time and well, I'm working this really challenging job and it has me thinking about my future. Dan and I have been together for four years and now we're living together and I can't help but think, is he the one for me?"

"Alicia, you shouldn't worry about that right now, I mean you're only 22, do you think even if Dan was the 'the one' you'd be ready for marriage now?"

"That's your problem Jaden, your future isn't only your career, it's the man you marry, children, where you live. I have to be concerned about these things now. If I wait until I'm 25 and it doesn't work out, I've wasted 3 whole years of my life." Alicia was close to crying.

Jaden tried not to stare at the overwrought girl with disgust. She didn't understand why Alicia would want to complicate her life with these things now. Wasn't her work challenging enough? Jaden would never be that girl. She was too carefree, she didn't see the problem with enjoying her life while she was young. In her mind the only mistake she could make now was not taking her career seriously, there would always be time for men and babies.

"I mean look at Tristan, his life is a mess, he's probably going to lose the best thing that ever happened to him because he's content with roaming around the world instead of finding a more suitable job.

"What?" If it was possible Jaden's face would have drained of all color. "What is the best thing that ever happened to him?"

"His girlfriend of course! I've told you about her."

"No, no you didn't, you told me about his good friend Kim from upstate, but no, no mention of a girlfriend. How long have he and this 'girlfriend' been together? Why have I never seen her? He never even talks about her and we talk all the time?"

"Slow done Jay, they've been on and off since highschool, and you've never seen her because she never comes here, she hates the city and she hates this house. They only see each other when he goes home."

"But he never talks about her." Jaden nearly screamed. "Hell, he doesn't even go home that much."

"I don't know, maybe he's upset that she's ashamed of him."

"Why is she ashamed of him?"

Alicia was visably annoyed "Look Jaden what's wrong? Who cares about Tristan and his mysterious girl? I need you."

"I'm sorry Alicia, but I'm feeling a little sick. You and Dan will be fine, just give him some time and tell him how you feel. I can't talk anymore, I need to lie down. Please don't be angry with me."

Alicia was worried, Jaden was acting really strange. She knew Tristan and Jaden were becoming good friends, but maybe Jaden wanted it to be something more. She felt sorry for her friend, but thought the best thing to do was leave her alone as she requested. As she was leaving Jaden's room she told her she would be upstairs if she needed anything.

Later on that evening Jaden and Tristan ran into each other while trying to use the bathroom.

"Tristan, we have to talk about what happened before" said Jaden.

"Jay I understand what you're thinking, but we got a little out of control, that's bound to happen in situations like ours, you know, we spend so much time together it's only natural that we have the desire to become intimate."

Jaden took a minute to respond. She could read no answer in those icy blue eyes. She was still very wet from their earlier play. Despite her anger at learning he had a girlfriend, he never told her about, her sexual tension was steadily rising. She had no power to stop or control the situation. Jaden wanted Tristan. She didn't accept that he had a girlfriend. Some mysterious girl she never saw and he never mentioned. It just wasn't possible. She tried to respond calmly. "What in the hell are you talking about? We almost had sex Tristan. Friends don't just have sex because they spend time together." she nearly screamed.

"Shh Jay, I know". True the house was big, but their roommates could be anywhere. He didn't want them finding out about their extracurricular activities, especially not Dan. Not only had they grown up together, Dan was a good friend to Tristan's girlfriend, he didn't want Dan to feel obligated to keep anything from her.

"It's not that big a deal. You're a very beautiful and sexy woman. You're very charismatic and funny, but you should understand that men are going to want to fuck you." he continued in a very hushed tone.

Jaden's eyes almost popped out of her head. She was boiling inside. She tried in vain to speak, but her anger prevented words from leaving her mouth. A slow whispered "Fine" was all she could manage. With that she turned and walked away.

Jaden was fuming when she reached her room. She wanted to slam her door and cry herself to sleep. But she realized this was a grave she had dug herself. Tristan was right, guys had always only wanted her for her body. She just felt this time it was different. They had a connection, or so she thought. She just had to accept that she was wrong. They had made a mistake.

Tristan had also retreated to his room. He felt like such an asshole. Hell he was an asshole. Why did he have to blow up at her like that. He didn't mean to explode, but she just wouldn't stop. She wouldn't stop moving close to him, he could smell her delicate scent of roses. The smell invaded his nostrils. She wore a loose shirt and no bra and he could see the tips of her hardened nipples poke through the soft material. And he was fighting an overwhelming need to undo the loose ponytail and let her wavy mane fall free. She invaded his every senses, and now pacing back and forth in the solitude of his room her presence remained ensconced around him.

What the hell am I going to do, he thought to himself. She was driving him crazy. He had to tell Jaden about his girlfriend. He wasn't sure how she would react, but he knew instinctively he didn't want Jaden on his bad side.

****

Tristan and Kim had been highschool sweethearts. They had stuck together through parents dying, long distance, and infidelity from both sides. Kim was his heart, she knew things about him he could never tell anyone.

The only problem is that as time went on Kim and Tristan wanted different things for their future. Kim wanted an ambitious husband and lots of kids. But, while Tristan wanted a family, he thought it was best for Kim and himself to travel and experience life together as a couple, before they were encumbered by persistent jobs and family.

More and more everyday Kim was becoming his best friend and not his companion and lover, but how was he going to explain this to Jaden? Hell, how was he going to explain this to Kim? He didn't have any answers, just a stack of nagging questions.

****

The following days were a competition to not be in the same room. If Tristan entered Jaden left. She didn't even bother speaking to him, only keeping their brief exchanges light and with no emotion.

One evening as she was eating her dinner, Tristan entered to grab a glass of water. Jaden didn't even bother to look up. She smelled the sandalwood aroma and knew it was him.

She was concentrating on the dish before her, simple pasta in sauce. With a quick stab of her fork she picked up a tantalizing tomato, she seductively placed the swollen piece into her mouth, and slowly closed her eyes to heighten the enjoyment of the flavor.

Tristan was diligently avoiding her, when he heard Jaden moan over her food. He looked over just in time to see her closing her eyes. He had a flashback of the day before when he was enjoying her flavor, with his head planted firmly between her legs. She had that exact look of content on her face. He was instantly hard and agonizing over why he was so afraid to finish what they had started.

Jaden could feel his eyes on her, yet she made no move to acknowledge him. She instead began to brush her fork against her already swollen nipples. Tristan was ready to explode, he imagined his lips brushing against her chocolate treats and wondered what she had in store for him next.

Without a word or look Jaden stood up from the table, put the dishes in the sink and retired to her room. Tristan was stunned, he wasn't sure whether he should follow her or not. He suddenly remembered he had a faithful girlfriend upstate and decided to go to his room for a cold shower and some much needed self satisfaction.

While laying in bed later that night, he couldn't sleep. Flashes of milk chocolate arms and thighs flitted through his head. He could lightly smell her womanly aroma. And wished he was with her now. He decided they couldn't go on this way. He needed to tell her the truth. He knew she was awake, he could see the light from under her door. He started to knock but thought she might lock the door instead of letting him in.

The sight that met his eyes made him stagger back. She was lying on her bed, with her eyes closed. Her hand was busy inside her panties, her mouth was slightly open and she was faintly calling his name. Her hand started to work faster and she shuddered violently. After her orgasm subsided her eyes slowly flitted open.

She started to scream and pulled the sheets around her half naked body, Tristan was glued in one spot at the door with the look of passion in his eyes. He was rock hard and unable to move or speak. He wanted her. Now.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get out!"

"Jaden, I'm sorry, I." He couldn't think of anything else. He made a move to step closer to her, but her eyes warned him, if he got to close, he'd be sorry.

CaraJoy
CaraJoy
77 Followers