Just Getting Started Ch. 04

Story Info
Tristan has to prove his feelings for Jaden.
2.8k words
4.62
36.8k
10
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaraJoy
CaraJoy
77 Followers

After fumbling with his keys for a few minutes, Tristan almost burst through the door he was so excited. "Jay," he called happily once inside. He dropped his suitcase by the door and went looking for her. Even though he had only been away from her for one night it felt like forever. He had tried her cell phone a few times, but it always went to her voice mail. He thought she might be angry with him for not coming home yesterday, but he was ready to tell her everything.

"Jay, where are you?" he called in a singsong voice. He went straight to her room. Once there, he quietly entered. "Jay," he whispered. As he entered, he looked around. She wasn't there. He went straight to his own room hoping she had received his naughty message and was waiting for him there. He opened the door to find his room exactly how he had left it.

A sudden onrush of thoughts came flowing through his mind. She was obviously avoiding him. What if she didn't want to see him again? His cell phone rang at that moment. He eagerly checked the caller ID, but it was only Kim. He didn't answer, he waited until the phone stopped ringing, and quickly tried Jaden's cell again. This time it rang, so he was hopeful. He waited patiently for her to answer. Finally her voice mail came on, Tristan despondently hung up the phone. His mind started to race. Maybe she was at the gym. Or maybe she had to go in to work? Yeah, sometimes she worked on Saturdays, and if she went out with her friends last night that would explain why she never called him. He was temporarily relieved, he decided to take a quick shower and get some sleep. Later she would be home and he could explain everything.

Later on that night Tristan was awoken by someone pounding on his door. His eyes flew open. "Come in," he nearly screamed.

"Hey man, where you been?" Dan strode breezily into Tristan's room.

Tristan tiredly looked up from his pillow. "What do you want?" He didn't mean to be nasty, but he was tense from not hearing from Jaden.

"Nothing man, I saw your bags by the door this morning and I've been waiting patiently for your ass to get up. You've been sleeping all day!"

"So what? Who are you my mother?" Tristan was starting to get annoyed.

"Look man, you don't have to be saucy with me. I was just about to go grab a beer, and I thought you might like to join me. You know for old times." Dan was smiling now. How could Tristan resist? It was obvious Jaden was giving him the cold shoulder. She was probably upset about him blowing her off yesterday.

He thought it would be good to get out of the house for a little while. He would try to talk to her later, after she cooled off.

****

Two days had gone by and still no word from Jaden. Tristan wasn't worried, her cell phone was still working, so she obviously had the time to charge it and check the messages. He was angry and confused, where was she? Why was she avoiding him? He thought she must be having second thoughts about the night they shared, he had to talk to her. He needed to know what was going on.

*****

After her meeting with her boss, Jaden was at a loss. She was suppose to be focusing on her career. How did this mess happen? Alicia told her he had a girlfriend, why didn't she believe her. After all he was only another distracted male. How could he ignore Jaden's obvious advances?

She had to know the truth. But she wasn't ready to learn it. Tristan was the best lover she had ever had. Maybe she should speak with him first. Whatever the outcome, it had to be settled, and now.

Jaden tried his cell again after work. No answer. She decided she had her answer. Until she got a message later that night. "Hey baby, I've been calling you. I hope everything is ok. Sorry to leave you 'hanging' earlier. It was necessary, I need you desperate, I want you panting for me, the same way I've been desperate and panting for you, except now we know we can truly fulfill each other. I'll be home tomorrow morning and you had better be ready."

Her heart melted. Damn him for having this control over her mind and body! She quickly went home. She had to get away. She had to sort things out in her head and she couldn't do it in the space they shared. Every room in the house reminded her of Tristan. She packed a weekend bag and headed to her girlfriend's apartment. She left a message for Alicia as to where she would be and not to worry. With her essentials packed away, she left.

****

Jaden was lazily reading over some reports for work. Her friend Jill was away for a couple of weeks, but Jaden had a key to her apartment and thought it would be ok to stay for a long weekend. She looked around the comfortable apartment. It was painted in light earth tones. The walls were a light rust color. The sofa was, big and plush, perfect for taking naps. Jaden had the stereo on softly and the evening sun was bathing the space in a warm inviting light. She felt herself drifting into slumber when the doorbell rang. She figured it was one of Jill's neighbors who didn't realize she was away.

When she opened the door she was amazed to find Tristan on the other side. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. He came barging in uninvited, pushing Jaden aside as he did so.

He looked like hell. He had bags under his eyes and obviously had no time for shaving. He paced back and forth uncontrollably. Jaden closed the door and stood silently watching him.

She couldn't think of what to say. His anger, had shocked her, she suddenly felt bad for not returning his messages.

"What kind of game are you playing?" Tristan finally said.

"Me? No game. I just. I needed some time. Alone. To think." Jaden was now confused, how could she hurt him this much when he was the one who had a girlfriend. She's the one who should be angry. Yet she felt bad for just disappearing and not confronting their issues like an adult.

Instead of listening to her voice of reason she was again on the defensive, why should she pour out her heart to him. He lied to her, he's using her, like hell if she's going to give him the satisfaction of letting him know how she really feels about him.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I just said, I needed some time to myself. What do you want from me?"

"I want you to act like an adult. I've been going crazy waiting to hear from you. You don't return my calls, you don't come home, why are you trying to hurt me." As Tristan spoke he moved a step closer to her. Jaden in turn took a step back.

"I've waited so long to have you, why are you avoiding me?" After no answer from her Tristan continued, "I know you want me, I want you too." Tristan lowered his head to kiss her. It was hard and passionate. His lust had been building and he could no longer control his desires. He had to have her.

Jaden was consumed too. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to have her, to do whatever he wanted. Tristan began to rub all over her sweet body. He had dreamed of this body. He rubbed his searching hands roughly over her breast and down to her intimate place. He knew she was wet and desperately unzipped her jeans to get his hand over her hot flesh.

Once inside he dipped his fingers into her moist center. Jaden's knees buckled at the feeling. Her pussy was oozing her juices onto his fingers. He was, holding her up with her ass cupped firmly into the palm of his large left hand, kissing her desperately and thrusting two fingers of his right hand deftly into her waiting cunt.

She was dizzy from all the attention. Her cunt was squeezing him tightly. She felt like she was about to faint. Tristan eased his fingers out of her clutching pussy. Once they were apart Jaden stripped him of his sweater and t-shirt. All the while staring into his steel grey eyes.

She unbuckled his pants and allowed him to slip out of his underwear. His turgid member was angry and red. Jaden had no thoughts of girlfriends, or lies. She must have him. She pushed him down on the sofa and hungrily devoured his hot meat.

After she had fitted him comfortably into her mouth, Jaden created a steady in and out rhythm. Every time she pulled up to release him she suctioned harder. She delicately caressed his balls and began to place wet kisses all over them.

Jaden stopped abruptly and pulled off her shirt and bra. Now her upper half was exposed to him. With her right hand she started to massage his turgid shaft and with her left she started to knead her left nipple.

She then cupped and massaged her breast while placing her hot mouth again on his aching shaft. She started to moan a little over his shaft.

She was driving him insane. Watching her touch herself and cover his meat with her hot mouth was driving him over the edge. Tristan unable to hold back any longer released his seed in a deep guttural groan.

Jaden tried to swallow all of his tasty cum. She was hungry for him, but there was just to much and a little escaped and dribbled down the side of her mouth. She wiped it up with her finger and popped her fingers into her mouth. "That was delicious," she breathed.

Tristan could hardly believe how hot she was, he pulled her up and kissed her deeply. He was not ready to take her, but he wanted her naked. He pulled her jeans and panties down her body. He lowered himself to the floor and lightly brought her down with him.

He stared deeply into her syrup brown eyes. They had volumes of words to speak, but didn't. Their silence was loaded with questions and revelations, but they didn't want to break the reverie of the moment.

Tristan's eyes roamed her beautiful body. He was fascinated at their two colors entwined on the plush carpet. He could imagine how good it would look to see his white cock disappear into her sweet brown pussy.

He was growing hard again at the thought. He turned her over and positioned her on top of him. She was delirious with the thought of having him inside her. She nimbly guided him into her waiting cavern. They both moaned at the feel. Tristan waited a moment for her to adjust to his size.

Slowly he felt her start to ride him. He slowly pushed up to meet her thrust. He watched her every move, he loved the way her head was thrown back in pleasure. How her breast bobbed lightly with her every move. Her hands clutched his hard pecs as she pushed her lower body up and down impaling herself over and over on his thick cock.

Tristan grabbed her ass helping her slam onto his manhood. Jaden was in heaven, this man was driving her over the edge. The feel of him thrusting into her intimately caressing her inner walls over and over was bringing her closer to the brink.

With one hand she started to furiously rub her engorged clit. "Baby, I'm cumming," she nearly screamed. Her pussy muscles tightened frantically gripping Tristan and sending him over the edge as well. He pushed her ass tightly against his hard body as his cum coated the walls of her already juicy cunt.

Jaden laid down on his hard chest. As she did Tristan wrapped his arms around her, and they laid there on the floor with their bodies entwined.

Jaden's eyes widened in horror as the euphoria dissipated. What did she just do? Why can't she control her body around this man? Even while she was laying in his strong arms her pussy was lightly contracting from her recent orgasm. She started to sit up, but Tristan tightened his hold keeping her in place.

He knew she wanted to flee. He wanted to keep her there a little longer. He wanted to feel her soft body pressed against his. He never wanted this moment to end. The feel of her tight cunt keeping him warm and safe.

Jaden was in a turmoil. She needed answers, but was too scared to know the truth. She couldn't blame him completely if he was only using her. She had allowed him and even orchestrated this satisfying tryst.

Finally Tristan loosened his grasp and looked into her emotion filled eyes.

"You have to go," she almost whispered. The last thing she wanted was to be apart from him now, but she had to be strong.

"Jay you can't be serious," he answered. He knew she was trying to run away. "You want to throw me out now?" he asked incredulously.

He stared hard at her as she tried to cover herself. "Why are you doing this? You get so hot just thinking about us together and I do too. We don't have to rush our feelings or deny our chemistry."

"I don't want to talk about it. We should have never done this, any of it. And I don't have to deny my feelings for you, I don't have any. I'm horny ok, but I haven't had sex for a long time, that's all."

Tristan ripped away the shirt she was trying to cover herself with. Exposing once again her beautiful body. Her denial and anger made him so hot. Why was she so head strong? It didn't matter, she was going to realize one way or another that she wanted him as much as he needed her.

"What are you doing?" Jaden tried vainly to cover her exposed body. Tristan pulled her arms away from her plump breast. He lowered his head to one turgid nipple and began to suck greedily. He grabbed her around the waist to pull her closer to him and moved the other hand to her still leaking pussy and plunged two fingers deep into her softness.

"Baby tell me you want me," Tristan breathed as he moved to kiss her. "I know you want me, you want me to lick every inch of that sweet pussy don't you? You want me to ram my thick cock into you over and over until you explode all over me."

While dizzying her with his words he continued plunging his thick digits in and out of her. He switched his head from her mouth to her breast lavishing the taste and feel of her. She didn't want to submit to him. He could sense her slight resistance, but he was going to make her understand she was his.

"Tell me Jay." She didn't respond. Her eyes were clamped shut and she was trying not to enjoy his persistent ministrations. "Did you cum without me?"

"What?" she ask breathlessly.

"Friday I told you not to cum without me, did you?" Tristan's eyes were bright but sultry.

He was ready to have her again. He was excited about the prospect of her being a bad girl. Making herself cum because her need was so strong.

He had never gone three rounds in his life, nor had he ever had the desire to discipline a lover,but there was something about this woman, he wanted to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

Jaden felt as if she had just been splashed with cold water. Tristan noticed the lust drain from her eyes. She remembered Marcia, how could Jaden do this to her. Hell, how could Tristan be such a greedy asshole.

She thought she knew him. He was her friend. But if he was any kind of friend he would have been honest. Hell he could be honest now, but he wasn't. He was a jerk.

She untangled their bodies and stood up not bothering this time with covering her naked form. She lusted heavily for Tristan, but this had to end.

"You're a jerk," she spat. "And I'm done playing this game with you. Now either you can leave or I will."

CaraJoy
CaraJoy
77 Followers