Just Go With It

Story Info
Husband forces wife to get fucked by multiple guys.
877 words
3.59
52.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
143 Followers

The last thing you remember is eating dinner with me, then suddenly feeling faint. As you wake, you try to open your eyes but find that they're covered by a blindfold. You can feel cold metal cuffs on your wrists and ankles, your naked body is secured to the four corners if the bed. Your first reaction is to panic, struggling to get free you call out to me.

"Shane?! What the hell??"

No response.

"Seriously. Let me go right now! This isn't funny."

Still nothing. You keep pulling at the cuffs, but it's no use. You're helpless. You lie there, occasionally yelling out, for what must have been at least an hour. Finally you hear footsteps coming into the room.

"Shane! Let me go right now!"

You feel my hand trail up your leg as walk beside the bed.

"Let me go! Now!"

You hear me laugh, then you notice another set of footsteps in the room. And another. You feel another hand trailing gently up your other leg. You struggle again.

"What's going on?? Is someone else here?!"

I lean down and kiss your lips.

"Yes sweetheart. There are two other men here. I know how much you love the idea of being fucked by multiple guys."

"But..."

My hand covers your mouth roughly.

"Shh. I also know how rough you like it, how you want to be used like a whore. I'm just fulfilling your fantasies. No be a good girl and go with it. Understand?"

"Fuck You! No! Untie me now!"

You hear the other guys laugh at your defiance. I wrap my hand around your throats and lean in close.

"There's no point in fighting. You want to be treated like a slut, and that's exactly what you're going to get. You can thank us later."

The other guys and I begin undressing. You lay on the bed, quiet and seemingly lost in thought. Trying to decide if you're really going to allow yourself to be used like this, you can't deny that your pussy is already getting wet. You feel the bed shift as we move closer.

"...no. No please! Don't!"

"Would one of you shove your cock in this whore's mouth to shut her up already?"

You close your mouth tightly as you feel one of the strangers hard cock on your lips. He grabs your hair and pulls roughly. You gasp at the pain and he immediately fills your mouth. At the same time you feel the other man's fingers on your pussy, he's slides two fingers in.

"This little bitch is already soaked. You weren't kidding, your wife is a slut."

"I told you."

You're helpless to resist now as you choke on cock and feel another two fingers force their way into your pussy.

"I'm going to uncuff you from the bed now and you're going to be a good girl. If you're not, I promise you'll regret it."

I undo the cuffs on your ankles and wrists. But as soon as you're free, I start binding your arms behind your back with rope. The men have switched positions and the second guy's cock is bigger than the first. You struggle to take it all in your throat as he fucks your mouth. The other man is licking your pussy as I finish binding your arms.

We move you onto your knees in the middle of the bed. I remove your blindfold and you see the two strangers standing in front of you stroking their cocks. I'm on the bed, kneeling behind you. My hands roughly playing with your tits.

You turn your head to look me in the eyes.

"Please. Please don't do this..."

The desperation in your voice has my cock throbbing. I look at the other guys.

"Who wants the whore's ass first?"

You scream as I throw you down on the bed and we all pick a hole to fuck. We take turns slamming into your fuckholes for the next hour. You eventually stop resisting. Giving in to your submissive side and allowing us to use your body however we want. Every time we get close to cumming we stop though. We tell you we're saving it for the grand finale.

You cum, so many times you lose count. You cum from being fucked, being choked, spanked, smacked across the face, and spit on. You cum from being used like a cheap whore, like a fucktoy that can be thrown away after it's served it purpose.

At the end, when none of us can hold back anymore, we put you on your knees on the floor. We all stand in front of you and stroke our cocks.

"Beg for it slut. Beg for our cum."

"Please. Please Sir. Cum on me. All of you. I need it. I need to be covered in cum like the fucking cumslut I am. Please!"

We cover your face and tits with our loads. You open your mouth like a good little cum whore and catch as much as you can.

"Thank you. Thank you for using me. Thank you for filling my slutty holes with cock. I'm nothing but a fucking toy to be used by men."

"Good girl. I told you that you'd thank us."

Switch90
Switch90
143 Followers