Just Going Where the Night Takes Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luf716
luf716
1 Followers

"Wish I had an ass like yours Erin," and gives it a slap then grabs it with her hand.

"I like it too, but come on your tits and nipples are so sexy," She replied as she reaches out and flicks the bar in one of her nipples.

I am stunned then I am worried that then might realize I am staring at them. So I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. But trying to imagine they are still groping each other when I hear.

"We should keep it down, we might wake up your newest boy toy," her friend said.

"I say we give him a wake up he won't forget," Erin answers and I believe she is heading to the bed.

I feel weight on the bed as someone climbs on, and then it feels like someone is standing in front of me. Then is when I feel breast pressing against my back and what feels like ass cheeks rubbing on my face. I move around a bit and moan as if I am sleeping and dreaming. I can out will them, but then something unexpected happens. The covers get tossed off me as I feel a cold chill hit my body.

"Oh my, looks like he is already up," Erin says as she laughs, " Looks like he might be pretending to be asleep."

I feel hands on my body and the push/pull me on my back. Still keeping my eyes closed I can feel that I am hard and just trying to focus on something else instead of the possible two naked women on top of me. That is when I feel sets of hands on my thighs running up and down, and I have a feeling I may lose this battle of wills. Now I feel the hands sliding up my body as I feel the tits rubbing on my legs. My eyes tighten to stay closed as they keep moving up. Now I feel hard nipples rubbing on my stomach as two tongues and lips on my neck.

So tough to hold out and not react, but since I am already hard it is kind of difficult to not react. But I hold off and lay there not making any kind of reaction. That's when they I realize the two sexy women are straddling my arms when I start to heart lips smacking. Then I realize that they are kissing right above me, and now my eyes flutter instinctively but I am able to control myself and not crack first. But they are going at it full force now, and I can tell they are really making out and I start to feel heat coming off of each of them on my arms. If there is a place beyond hard, I am there now.

I am starting to think that they completely forgot about me and just going off instinct now. That is when the noises change, there is definitely a sucking sound, then it was followed up by a moan. My mind starts to spin thinking of all the possibilities of what they are doing. I hear what sound like the clink of metal and I can't resist anymore. My eyes shoot open and I see one of the sexiest things I thought I would never see in person. Erin is on my left and she is hunched over licking and sucking on her friend's hard nipple.

Her friend is on my right with her head back and enjoying it while one hand in grabbing Erin's hair while the other it fondling Erin's breast right above me. I just lay there staring at the site above me and they are completely ignoring me laying below them. The heat coming from their crotches is making my arms sweat, I like my left hand towards Erin's pussy and slide a finger between her lips. She takes her lips off her friend's nipple and looks at me saying,

"Looks like someone is up and wants to play."

I just shrug as my hand searches and finds Erin's clit. She kisses her friend and moans into her mouth. Then I feel a hand guiding my right hand to her friend's pussy. My finger slides between her lips as she gasps. I quickly find her clit and start to rub both of them. They are moaning into each other's mouth as their hips start to rock in rhythm with my rubbing of their clits. I can feel them getting wetter. That is when I move my hands down and find their holes and slide in a finger. Both gasp as I enter them, and they start rocking and fucking my finger.

At this point I am so hard I may just cum from being turned on so much. I speed up the fingering and try to get my fingers as deep inside as I can. The Erin pushes her friend down and starts to kiss down her body while laying across me. I slide out and get behind Erin just as she is obviously licking on her friends pussy. I lean down and start to eat her out from behind. Running my tongue up and down her lips, stopping for a second on her clit and then licking around her hole.

Then slide on my tongue in her hole and fucking her with my tongue. Then replace a finger to where my tongue was and lick my way up to ass and lick around her hole. It's tough to tell who is moaning between Erin and her friend going crazy from being eaten out. My balls and dick are so tight that I have to get it into a pussy before I erupt. I stand up and rub the head of my dick on her lips when Erin's head pops up and she moves. She jumps off the bed gets behind me and pushes me towards her friend. I look at her friend who is fingering herself and staring at my hard cock. I climb on top of her, when Erin wraps her hand around my dick and guides me into her friend's pussy. It is soaked and I glide in as far as I go. Her friend gasps, and I start to slide my dick back and forth. Erin slides over and starts to suckle on her nipples.

As I pick up speed, I think I hear a click behind me, but I just got to town on her pussy. Fucking harder and deeper. Moans are getting louder when I see a figure walk around the bed into my view. It was the guy who was fucking her friend last night, and now I am scared I am about to get my ass kicked. Then I realize he is completely naked and stands in front of the girl he fucked last night. She tilts her head back and engulf her mouth with his dick and starts to blow him. Erin climbs on top of her friend and starts to lick her clit when grinding her pussy on her friend's tits. The muffled moans of her friend are going crazy. I feel her pussy getting so wet that it's making noises with each thrust inside of her. Erin is using her told on her clit and getting her pussy juices on her friend's tits.

And she has a hard cock in her mouth. Then she starts to scream and I see her body start to shake. And I feel some more juice fill her pussy. She basically collapses on the bed and goes limp. The cock comes out of her mouth, so I pull out of her pussy but still hard. Erin grabs it and wraps her lips around it and she sucks off all of her friend's pussy juice from my cock. She climbs up and goes to the other bed pulling me with her, she pushes me down and bends over and starts to kiss the head of my dick. The guy follows us as I move to the middle of the bed. Erin puts her ass up in the air while she starts to lick up and down my shaft. Then she gasps as he obviously has entered her and starts to fuck her from behind. She lets out a groan as she slides the shaft of my dick into her mouth.

She is so good my toes curl and my balls tighten already. She focuses on sucking the head of the cock while stroking the rest of it. Her hand is fondling my balls and my eyes roll back in my head in pleasure. The all of a sudden Erin gets off of me and turns to face the guy behind her. She lowers herself towards me in a reverse cowgirl position. But she places the head of my dick on her asshole and gently slides it inside of her. It's tight and Erin groans in slight pain. But she is obviously enjoying everything while she jerks the guy and licks the head of his dick. She speeds up on fucking me and I gently push into her, but she is so tight and I am so turned on it isn't long before cum erupts from me sending ropes and ropes of cum into her ass.

I sit up a bit, reach around and grab her breast and roll her nipples between my fingers. After a while my dick softens enough it drops out of her ass. She slides off of me and sits on the edge of the bed. She is still playing with the dick from the other guy as I lay on the bed tired and feeling worn out. I feel her grab my hand and pull on it. I feel as if I am putty and just allow her to shape me how she wants. I sit up when I see her guiding my hand towards hers. Confused I just sit there and watch and then I realize what she is doing. I am not sure if exhausted or just turned on from everything last night and today but I have no resistance in me at all.

She moves my hands towards his balls and cups my hand on them and starts persuade me to massage them. I just go with the flow as I look at her. She stares at me with her dark brown eyes full of lust and I give in. I hear him groan as I gently play with his balls. After a little while she grabs my hand and moves it up to her shaft. I get what she is doing and just wrap my fingers around it, and start to stroke it. It feels rigid in my hand yet the skin is soft and hot. I slowly start to stroke as Erin runs her tongue around the head of his dick. As I look as her she look so sexy and full of primal lust. She is fingering herself as she continues suck on the head of his dick. I reach over with my free hand and it joins her hand between her legs playing with her. It feels as if there is a fire between her legs and she is extremely wet.

I feel a stirring in my dick seeing how horny Erin is getting from this. My stroking of his dick speeds up as he moans louder. Her hand from her pussy comes up and covers my hand as her other hand grabs my head and pulls it to her lips and kisses me deep and hard. Once our lips break she looks me in the eyes and I have never see a woman so turned on she says,

"Will you suck his cock for me Jon?"

I am stunned and look at her with disbelief. Her hand on top of my stroking his cock still as I don't move. She points it towards my face and starts to give me instructions and give in realizing I am turned on knowing that she is getting extremely horny from this. She lightly guides me forward as I follow, seeing the hard dick looking me in the face as she tells me what to do,

"Kiss the head of it first, good, now lick the bottom from the base to the tip. Very good god you look hot. Now open your mouth a little and wrap your lips tightly around his cock. Hmmm Run your tongue around it to get it moist, hmmm. Now slide some more into your mouth. Very good, you have no idea how hot that is. Now slide it back and forth taking a little bit more in your mouth each time. Hmmm god yes."

His dick is hard sliding back and forth in my mouth and I hear him moaning and Erin is fingering so hard and she is so wet I can hear it. The firm soft skin in my mouth is interesting as I run my tongue around it. Doing anything I can to get Erin hotter, and I even enjoy pleasure a little bit. I am working on instinct and stroke the base of his cock that I am not fitting in my mouth. Erin starts to suck on his balls as her hand in on the back of my head guiding me back and forth to suck more.

His moans start turn to groans and Erin grabs the base of his dick, pulls it out of my mouth. I have a salty taste of his precum. Her lips vacuum seal his cock as she deep throats it and is sucking good when I hear him cry out as I watch him obviously cum in her mouth. I see her swallow a stream but then pull it out as a couple of streams of cum land on her chin and upper chest. I sit there stunned as what just happened when she leans in and kiss me deep. I swear I get a slight taste of his cum. She looks down and sees I am hard again. She wraps her hand around it and stands up as I follow.

The other guy has collapsed on the bed, and she looks in my eyes and I can see that her lust has yet to be extinguished.

"Let's go get cleaned up stud," Erin says with a devilish grin.

I eventually followed Erin into the bathroom, but I Must have been more tired than I thought cause she was stepping out of the shower completely naked. I stand there taking in the incredible view of her naked body. Her sexy curves and tattoos over all. Hey sexy breast with slightly dark nipples pierced with a bar. And her perfect pussy lips and I just realized that is she completely shaved. I start towards her with plenty of dirty thoughts still bouncing in my head. Erin puts a hand on my chest and says,

"Not so fast there stud you should get cleaned up, we probably going to get kicked out of here soon." She winks and wraps her hand around my hard again dick and gives a stroke, and strolls out of the room as I watch her ass go into the other room.

I strip down and jump in the shower, trying not to be too long and maybe get some more sex in before we leave. I get out of the shower and find a towel to use to dry myself off. I start to wrap the towel me when I realize everyone has seen me naked already, so I just gathered up my clothes and out to see if I can get a more sex before I go back to reality. I walk out of the bathroom and stop in my tracks at the sight before me.

My clothes drop as I look at one of the beds. There spread out on the bed was Erin. She was tied down with straps around her wrists and ankles. She had a blindfold on, and her female friend was on top of her kissing her while the guy was standing next to them with his dick inches from there face. I was stunned and stood there watching as Erin and her friend stopped kissing so she could start to suck on the cock inches from her lips. Then she moved it between her and Erin, and they both wrapped their lips around his shaft and slide back and forth. I am rock hard again staring and trying to figure out what to do next.

Then Erin takes over and wraps her lips around his dick and starts to blow him and she strains against her straps trying to take over. Her friend started to suck and kiss her way down Erin's body. A muffled moan starts as her friend is between Erin's legs licking and fingering her. I can't take it anymore and I need to join in on this little party. I walk to the side of the bed and lean down and start to suck on Erin's nipples. Flicking my tongue on her bars and feeling everything stiffen harder. She moans more into the cock in her mouth as I see her hands trying to move to do something. Erin is rocking her hips into her friend's fingers, and I play with her breast when I feel a hand wrap around my dick.

I look down and her friend lifts her face from Erin's pussy and I can see all the juices around her face. She moves her mouth to my cock and licks around my dick and rubs it on her face. Getting Erin's juices all over my dick, gestures for me to go up towards the top of the bed. Then goes back to her muff diving.

I move up to the front of the bed, as he pulls out and starts down to the foot of the bed. I rub the head of my dick on Erin's cheek and she turns to face me and opens her mouth. I rub the head of my cock around her lips, and she uses her tongue to lick me. I push forward into her mouth and she wraps her lips around me. She slides as much in her mouth as she can and then pulls it out with a pop.

"Hmmmm," Erin says with a smile, "Jon's cock with my juice. Yummy"

I feel my balls tighten that she knew it was me. I straddle her face and get closer as Erin gives me enough room where I can slide my dick back and forth in her mouth. I start to feel the bed shake below me, so I look back and see Erin's body trembling as she groans around my cock. I know she is cuming but also the guy is behind her friend and is fucking her doggy style and she is moaning into Erin's pussy lips. I want to watch this, so I straddling Erin and stand next to her. She still has her lips wrapped around me as I slide my cock back and forth in her mouth.

I can feel her tongue licking around the head of my dick. That is when her friend stops licking Erin and just keeps fingering her. Then she slides in a a second finger in her pussy, but also pulled out a pink anal bead and starts to lick and slobber on it to get it moist. Then I am guessing she slide it in Erin's ass since it disappeared from view. But I heard Erin gasp and moan. The guy has picked up his speed, but the woman seemed much closer to finishing. Both of her hands are moving and Erin is rocking her hips faster and faster into her friend's hands. She even started to slide her head back and forth faster on my dick.

I feel my balls tighten more as I am getting ready but I can still hold off for a while. Then her friend moans get louder and I am guessing she is cumming, but she is fucking Erin very faster now and Erin takes my dick out of her mouth and joins her in the groans. I reach over and undo one strap and Erin quickly wraps her hand on my cock and strokes it fast. Her friend still fucking her and Erin keeps crying out in pleasure. The guy starts to groan and sends one last thrust inside her I can imagine cum spraying inside of her. At that moment, I take my dick back from Erin and I am ready to cum. I jerk myself off fast as the room is filled with cumming people and loud groans and moans to prove it.

I erupt sending the first stream of cum

Across Erin's tits and even the second stream. I tilt a bit up and spray it across Erin's upper chest and her neck. I send a couple more smaller streams on her. As I brace myself on the wall so I don't collapse. I see the guy has pulled out and dropped into a chair. I lower myself onto the floor. Her friend starts to kiss and lick her way up Erin's body. She starts to lick up cum off Erin's Body and then kisses her. I see the cum being passed between both of their mouths. Then they both swallow some, and her friend goes back and licks some more off of her. I feel my dick twitch, and get a chubby. But think I might be drained of all cum in my body.

Her friend continues to lick cum off tits, upper chest and neck and feed it to Erin in kisses and both can enjoy it and swallow some. Erin is finally clean, and her friend gets up and says,

"Now we can get out of here."

Her and the other guy start to get dressed, and I get on the bed and run my hands all over her body while I undo the straps. I am on top of her as I undo her other hand. As I go to take her blindfold off, she grabs the back of my head and pulls me to her and kisses me deep and hard. She most of kept some of my cum in her mouth as I taste her passing some to me and then taking most of it back. It has a very salty and bitter taste. But when in Rome, so I swallow what little was left in my mouth. I pulled off her blind fold and she into me with her dark deep brown eyes and I feel lost.

We all got dressed and head out of the room, through the hallways and into the parking lot. Her friends say bye and head off to their car. I turn to Erin and ask,

"So would you like to get together again Erin?"

"I will call you, I got your digits," She replied with that devilish look that is going to get me in trouble and walks away. I stand there watching her ass swaying back and forth as she walks away and gets into her car. I head off towards my car, and then it finally hits me. Did that all just really happen?

luf716
luf716
1 Followers
12