Just Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

"Jesus! I've never had an orgasm like that before." She gasped between deep gulps of breath.

"Glad I was good." Debs said, also breathing hard.

"Good, you were fucking amazing. I'm almost afraid to try and follow that. There's no way I can be that good." Debs smiled.

"You'd be surprise at how responsive you are with out even realising it." Evie looked at her, her eyes twinkling sharply.

"Shall we find out?" Debs nodded in answer, suddenly unable to speak past the knot of passion in her throat. Evie pushed herself up off the bed and gently laid Debs down on it. She kissed her hard, pushing her tongue into her mouth and twirling it around hers. Debs felt her breathing shallow sharply her body all ready rising towards it peak. Evie kissed down her neck and chest until she reached her breasts. She hovered for a second as if choosing one breast. Then sharply she dropped her mouth over one and sucked hard on it. Her movements were strong and passionate; she had a sudden urge to give as much pleasure as she could to her friend. She licked her tongue rapidly over the hard nipple sucking on it as she did. Debs gasped feeling herself getting wetter and more passionate. Evie moved to the other breast and sucked hard on that one. Then she lifted her face up and softly licked her tongue around the nipple, allowing the edge of her tongue to run against the nipple as she did. She glanced up and saw Debs watching her, her eyes wide in passion. Evie slid her tongue across to the other nipple and licked around that before running her tongue in a soft figure out eight around both nipples. As she circled each one, she allowed her tongue to flick just against the nipple. Debs gasped softly and felt her body reacting. She pushed upwards trying to get more contact between her highly sensitive nipples and Evie's tongue. The blonde girl sensed this need and began to flick her tongue rapidly over the nipples moving from one to the other repeatedly.

Then she pulled away and lent down to push Debs's skirt down. Debs lifted her hip to help her. Her panties soon followed and she lay naked in front of Evie at her mercy, and willingly so. Evie smiled as she looked down. She had never noticed Debs in a sexual way before, but now realised what had been hidden before. Debs was actually very sexy. She was small, almost waive like in appearance, with thin waist and small breasts. But her legs and face showed she was no girl. Her face was that of an experienced sexual woman, passion written all over it. And her legs were slender but shapely, with a form that made Evie want to softly touch and kiss them. Something she did, running her hands down one leg kissing the thigh as she did. She moved to the other leg sliding her fingers back down it, feeling the ripple and movement of the muscles beneath the skin. She lay the leg back down slightly apart from the other and slipped her head into the gap. Slowly she moved downward kissing each thigh and gently pushing them apart with each kiss. As she got lower she caught the scent wafting out for Debs and knew how turned on her friend was. For some reason this knowledge made her more excited.

"God I want to taste you." She breathed softly then lowered her face down towards the soft mound of red hair. She pushed through it until she reached the lips. Breathing deeply she took in the aroma of Debs's arousal then lifted her fingers to open the lips and allow her to see inside. She looked down at the exposed flesh, seeing the small droplets of passion resting on the soft inner lips. Carefully she lowered her tongue down and licked, taking in her first ever taste of a woman. It was a deep, strong taste. One that made her want more. She licked harder, probing between the lips to get deeper. Then she felt them open and her tongue slid into Debs's warmth and wetness. Evie licked deeply, taking in the texture and taste. She had given numerous blowjobs in her past, but this was something new and exciting. She had the power that a blowjob gave her, but without the need for a long, hard cock pushing into her mouth. She realised the difference and licked deeply.

Debs groaned softly knowing how aroused she was. Evie's tongue felt delicious inside her and each time it lick against her shivers of feeling ran through her. Evie ran her hands up to cup Debs's breasts her fingers rubbing over and around her nipples making her gasp louder. Debs bit her lip fighting hard to keep control. She did not want this to end too soon, but knew it was going to be hard to stop it. Evie licked inside her, twirling her tongue around as if trying to lick every part of her clean. Only each time she did it caused more and more juices to be released. Not that Evie or Debs minded, Evie loved the taste and Debs loved the sensations caused inside her. Then Evie ran her tongue up to flick softly over the mass of nerves held at the top of Deb's lips. The jolt of sensation caused Debs to jump slightly. She heard Evie giggle softly, and then the woman began to lick at her. She ran her tongue around the small, hard bud. Then flicked the tip back and forwards over it. Debs moaned softly reaching down and wrapping her fingers in Evie's hair.

"Oh god yes, that's so good." She moaned. She could hear Evie making small sounds of pleasure as she licked her clitoris. Her fingers rubbed harder at Deb's breasts, kneaded them and rubbing the almost hypersensitive nipples firmly. Debs rocked her head from side to side gasping and moaning. Each sensation pushed her control to breaking point. But Evie felt this, she subtly back away. Still keeping Debs on the plateau of pleasure, she endeavoured to do to her red headed friend what she had done to her. Keep her on the edge, but not let her over it. Debs entwined her fingers in Evie's hair, gasping and moaning as her friend licked at her.

"God you taste so good." Evie hissed running her tongue down to lick inside her once again. "I never knew a woman tasted like this." The blonde woman's voice was heavy with passion. Debs gasped softly.

"Oh yes, lick in me. Oh taste me." She hissed. Evie pushed her tongue deep into her licking, flicking the tip of her tongue over the roof of her vagina. Debs gasped hard at the sensation. She looked down and saw Evie watching her. Her light blue eyes twinkled with passion and lust. The sight filled Debs with even more emotion. She pushed Evie's face down against her urging her to lick deeper. Evie did licking as far as her tongue could reach. Then she moved back up to her clitoris licking around it mercilessly. Debs moaned and gasped as Evie pressed the tip of her tongue against the bud licking it hard. She could hear the soft moans of pleasure coming from Evie and knew the blonde woman wanted to make her orgasm.

"Oh cum, baby cum for me." She murmured as she licked. Her fingers were rubbing at Debs's nipples hard, her palms massaging the flesh of her breasts as she did. Debs groaned loudly loving the feel of letting Evie control her.

"OH OH YES," she cried out. "Baby yes OH YES THAT"S IT." She urged feeling her control failing under the constant pressure of Evie's tongue and fingers. Then words failed and, with an inarticulate animal scream, she felt her control break. Passion, raw, uncontrollable passion exploded. She pulled herself up forcing Evie's face into her lips. Evie licked deeply inside her tasting her as she came.

"OH GOD, OH YES EVIE YES." Debs squealed loudly and hoarsely as her passion swept through her. She felt Evie's hands holding her round her waist pulling her towards her face. Debs sank back gasping at the waves of feeling running through her. She rocked her pelvis pushing herself into Evie's face at the same time pulling Evie down onto her. Evie's tongue licked hard and deep inside her adding to the waves that were now overwhelming her. She lost control again as another orgasm followed the first almost beginning before the previous one had finished. Evie grabbed her breasts again as Debs arched back screaming out her passion in a wild voice she barely recognised as her own. It sounded like some animal in the throes of passion, which for a second Debs realised that was what she was. Evie continued to lick at her willingly burying her face in the offered pleasure. Tasting the almost torrent of juices that seemed to flow out of Debs. The taste was deeper, richer now. She did not know how long Debs had been cumming, and did not care. There was a wild excitement inside her. She had caused this to happen. Her actions had made her normally so controlled friend loose that control totally. Finally, Debs sank back gasping hard at the strength of her two orgasms. She pulled Evie up to kiss her hard, tasting herself on her friend's lips. It was something she liked to do after a lover had made her cum. Evie collapsed next to her gasping.

"That was amazing; it felt so different to being with a guy." She whispered.

"It was amazing for you, I had two orgasms one after the other. You made me cum twice." Evie gasped when she heard that.

"NO!" Her eyes were wide with disbelief.

"Yes," Debs said firmly.

"Jesus!" Debs laughed at the shock, amazement and excitement caught in that one word. Evie's eyes glistened with passion and excitement. Debs kissed her hard her had reaching up to cup one breast. Evie opened her lips to her tongue letting it probe inside her mouth. She felt Debs's hand squeeze her breast hard then it slid down her stomach to between her legs. Her fingers began to rub firmly against her still alive clitoris. Evie gasped softly, than gave a sudden hiss as Debs lent down to suck hard on one breasts. Her fingers moved up and down rubbing insistently over her, sending electric jolts of pleasure through her. Without realising it, she followed suit. Her fingers running down to push between Deb's legs. Debs opened them slightly and Evie began to finger her firmly. Debs moved up to kiss her and they entwined their tongues. Each of them rubbed firmly at the other. Soon both felt their bodies reacting; the passion that had not yet subsided grew rapidly. They began to gasp hard kissing each other deeply and wildly. Evie lowered her mouth to suck on Debs's nipple drawing the hard nipple into her mouth and rubbing her lips over it.

"Oh Evie," Debs hissed softly. Evie moved back up to kiss her hard pushing her tongue deep into her mouth. Debs pulled away kissing her neck and moving down to lick her tongue around Evie's nipples as she had done to Debs. Evie gasped and pushed her breast out. Debs took the offered breast and sucked on it hard licking her tongue all over it. She loved the feel of the breast in her mouth, its firmness. The soft texture of the skin and the hard feel of the nipple.

"God oh god yes." Evie gasped feeling her body rising towards is peak. Debs moaned and gasped her name repeatedly as she too approached her plunge into passion. They kissed again crushing their lips against one another pushing their tongues into each other's mouths. Their fingers ran up and down sending waves of feeling through them. Evie went first the jolt so strong it made her jerk back. A second later Debs followed her into orgasmic passion. They clung to each other still rubbing as they gasped and groaned. Their fingers insistent, trying to extend the orgasm as long as they could. And they did, first Debs then Evie exploded again into orgasm as the first one sank away. Both unable to use words, only cries and gasps of passion managed to escape. They writhed together their hands seemingly clamped against the others wet, electric mound of flesh. Evie sank back her body rocking and jerking with the effect of her orgasm. Debs sank onto her; hands clamped onto her body. One between her leg, finger probing and rubbing hard. The other gripping her breast hard, pushing it into Evie's chest. Just as Evie felt herself beginning to gain control, Deb's fingers triggered her again into more wild passion. She writhed like a wild animal in a cage. Her head rocking from side to side violently, her hair flying as she did. She could not breath the power of this orgasm was so strong, she gasped for what little breath she could hold. Only to expel it as screams and squeals of passion that held no sense but whose meaning was clear. She arched wildly and her arms pushed out across the bed. Debs lay on top of her riding her body like a bronco rider on a wild horse. Her fingers rubbing continuously between Evie's legs. The blonde woman gasped and moaned with each wave of pleasure that coursed through her. Then, finally, she collapsed on the bed gasping hard for breath.

Debs lay on top of her for a minute then rolled onto her back beside her. Evie rolled over to rest her head on Debs's shoulder her arm draped over her friends body. Debs pulled Evie close to her and they lay together for a few minutes simply catching their breath back. Finally, Evie looked up at Debs with a soft, satisfied smile.

"That was fucking amazing." She said, Debs laughed softly.

"Tell me about it." Debs replied.

"I've never had sex like that before. It's been good with most guys, sometimes awful but never that great. Is it always like that?" Debs laughed again

"Not always, often it's just great but I've never had awful sex before." Evie kissed her softly then lay her head back down. They hugged for a few minutes more, and then Debs felt the need to relieve herself. She softly disentangled herself and headed into the bathroom. When she returned Evie was still on the bed her head propped up on one arm. Debs stopped when she saw her; she still could not believe what had just happened. Evie was watching her.

"What's up? She said after a second. Debs did not answer straight away; instead, she moved to sit on the bed next to Evie.

"I'm not sure why that happened, but I'll understand if you want to forget it ever did and never talk about it again." She said softly. Evie tilted her head on one side and looked at her thinking.

"I... Don't think I want to do that." She said, slowly and hesitantly. Debs's eyes widened in shock. "It was too good to be forgotten about. I'm not sure what happened, it could have been the drink but I doubt that." Debs nodded in agreement, both of them knew that what they had drunk that night had no bearing on the events. "It might be that neither of us have had sex in a while. Or because we're so close that, it just happened. But I do know I don't want to forget about it." Debs nodded again.

"I'll never let it happen again." She said her voice barely a whisper. "And I hope it won't spoil our friendship." She looked up at Evie her eyes pleading. Evie smiled reassuringly.

"Don't worry it won't do that ever. And if it was to happen again I..." She stopped for a second then continued. "I think I wouldn't mind, as long as it wasn't pushed on me." Debs looked shocked and thrilled at the same time.

"I wouldn't, I'd never make any woman do anything they didn't want to."

"I know you wouldn't, it's not in you." Evie smiled. She glanced over at the clock and saw it was very early in the morning. "Well I don't feel like catching a cab home now. It'll be too late to go to bed when I get back in." Debs pushed herself off the bed.

"Ok shall I get some sheets for the sofa?" She asked looking towards the lounge. Evie shook her head.

"No I think we can both fit in the bed, don't you." Debs nodded, her smile threatening to split her face in two. "But don't think I'm turning gay, it's only with you. I still prefer blokes." Evie said in a mock threatening tone. Debs laughed and moved to lie beside her on the bed. They kissed softly then held each other until they fell asleep.

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers
12