Just Good Friends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy's hand moved to the back of my head again, and pushed me forward, this time so that my lips hit Terry's cock head. Wendy knelt beside me, as if to get a good view and I moved in, licking the glans. After tasting Terry's cum earlier, I knew there was nothing to be frightened of, and I kissed his cock head. I actually liked the taste, and the feel of his precum on my lips. This time I moved further, opening my mouth as I moved down until his entire cock head was in my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do, but I sucked gently on it, positioning my mouth so that my tongue was under his shaft. I looked across to Wendy, as if for encouragement and she smiled at me. I moved down a little further, taking some of Terry's shaft in my mouth now, and reached for it with my hand. While sucking on the cock head, my hand was stroking his shaft, in time with the rhythm of my sucking. I felt Terry's hand on my head now, pushing me down just a little. 'I guess I must be doing something right', I thought to myself, as my hand and my mouth continued to work in unison. Much to my surprise, I was actually enjoying it... I never, ever imagined myself giving a blow job, but the feel of that cock in my mouth and against my tongue was rather pleasurable. Wendy's encouragement and Terry's occasional moans helped me too as I continued pumping away with my hand, and sucking.

'Oh god, I'm close to cumming' announced Terry. He pushed my head back, so that I was only wanking him now. I began to pump harder. 'Oh god, oh yes' moaned Terry, but I carried on stroking, until suddenly, he ejaculated, strongly, and heavily. I shut my eyes, and I could feel stream after stream of Terry's hot cum hitting my face. I could hear Wendy whooping with delight. I was loving the feel of the cum running over my face, down over my lips, and I opened my mouth, and licked my lips clean, as I opened my eyes. Wendy reached across, and wiped my face with her fingers, and sucked them clean, before doing the same again, but this time offering her finger to me. I sucked on them greedily. I couldn't believe it; I was loving it so much.

Wendy kissed me, hungrily this time, our tongues entwined; tasting Terry's cum in each others mouths. She stood again, and moved over to the bed, and lay down, beckoning me to move over. In the excitement of going down on Terry, I'd almost forgotten my reward, but god, I was so hard still, and needed this badly. Wendy opened her legs wide, offering herself to me, and I moved in close. She reached for my cock, and guided me to her, rubbing my cock head against her hole. I guided myself inside her. She was so hot and wet, and I slid in easily, and was all the way inside her. Wendy moaned again, that same throaty moan I'd heard earlier when Terry entered her. I felt her legs gently wrap around my back as I leaned forward and kissed her. I pulled back now until just my cock head was inside her and then thrust inwards. Back and in again, and again, getting faster and harder all the time. Wendy whimpered at each thrust. This was amazing. Again, I'd fantasised about doing this, and again the reality surpassed my fantasy.

I looked down at Wendy. It seemed that the strong, dominant persona had gone. I watched her face as I fucked her. She was biting her bottom lip, was wide eyed, and still whimpering. Her little breasts were moving in time with my thrusting, and I couldn't resist moving a hand across and teasing those amazing nipples of hers, so hard against my fingers.

'Oh yes!' She moaned! 'That's it; fuck me hard, I love it. Fuck me Alex, oh yessss' I began to thrust harder and Wendy's urgent moaning was getting to me and I felt as though I was close to cumming. It was clear we both were. My thrusting became harder and more deliberate as I neared my climax. Wendy pulled me down, and kissed me, and I felt her nails dig into my shoulders as she began to moan, as she had earlier, but this time louder. It was too much for me, and as I was really close, I sped up again, and began moaning myself. One. Final. Deep. Hard. Thrust. Ohhhhh.... Yesssss! 'Oh my god! Shit!' I yelled. I thought about withdrawing, but Wendy's legs were clamped tight around my back, and I let go, protection or not, and had the most intense cum I'd had since I could remember. I held Wendy close as we both climaxed together, both sweating, both breathing heavily as we relaxed.

After a couple of minutes, Terry took Wendy by the hand, and she kissed me on the cheek and wished me goodnight. Almost instantly, I fell asleep. And it felt just a matter of seconds after, but I woke to a knock on the door, the clock reading 9.30. I managed to grunt an 'Uhhhh' and Wendy opened the door, sat next to me on the bed and put a mug of tea on the bedside table. Wendy was dressed, and as usual, looked amazing. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans, and a white cotton blouse, and I began to feel my cock stir again. She leant down, and kissed me on the cheek.

'What happened last night' she said, 'was a one off. It can't happen again. I took her hand.

'It's ok, I understand' I replied. 'It was wonderful though, all of it.' Wendy smiled again, and left me to drink my tea. Within a couple of hours I was home again, in my own bedroom, kissing a still sleeping Sally Ann on the forehead. What an amazing experience, and certainly not something I could share with my wife. Fucking Wendy was wonderful of course, but surprisingly, I found myself hoping that Terry's cock wasn't going to be the last one I got to play with. A few hours before, I found the thought repulsive but now... oh god, I was getting hard again, just thinking about it! Strange how these things happen I guess, but a whole new set of experiences are opening out for me, and I'm determined to enjoy it all!

12