Just Had to Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers

After lunch I got this thought in my head to go see my lawyer. I didn't need her for anything and maybe I shouldn't have just dropped in on her. I just really needed something to do. All my friends were working, out of town, or not really friends, just people I was polite to in order to keep the peace.

Anyway, I walked into the office and I guess it was business as usual there. I went to my lawyer's little office and asked if she had a moment. She asked me to sit down so I entered and closed the door on my way in.

"It is certainly nice to see you again Mr. Josh."

"Same here, Ms. Felicia."

"Is there anything I can do for you."

"Yes. I want you to give me a blow job."

She was taken aback. "I don't think I heard you correctly."

"I want you to come over here and suck my dick."

She was silent for a moment and then smiled and very politely said, "No."

"Ah well. You can't blame a guy for just asking, can you?"

"What made you think you could just come into my office and ask for that?"

"I think the money's sort of been going to my head."

"Maybe it has. I think I can agree with that."

"I think I need someone to keep me grounded. What do you say?"

"To what?"

"I just remember that I had a lot of fun when I took you out to dinner. If you're not seeing anyone, I think I'd like to take you out again."

"You want to go on a date."

"Yeah. A real date. Not lawyer and client. Just me and you."

"Well, I am flattered, obviously. However, after the blow job thing if you want me to go out with you then I don't think just dinner and a movie is going to cut it."

She eventually agreed to the date and then she took the rest of the day off. It took an hour to drive to the boats but we had a very stimulating conversation on the way there. My lawyer was surprised I hadn't bought some really expensive car already so I filled her in on my philosophy of money.

When we got to the boats we bought our tickets and then waited to be let on board. These were huge paddle boats built in the old style before the war. The main hall of the ship had a dining area and in the center there was a live band with a dance area.

We sat and had dinner. Our table was next to a window and we could see the banks of the river with all the old architecture of the city. After dinner a lot of people started dancing so we got up and tried it ourselves. On the dance floor I looked for an opportunity to kiss her but this was not like dancing in the prom at school. It was a lot more energetic and there just wasn't time for that kind of foolishness.

I don't remember how long we danced for but it seemed a long time and I needed to get some air. I wouldn't exactly call the air outside cool but at least is was fresh and I could get my breath. The sun had gone down by then and all the lights of the city were beautiful. The cathedral was lit up on all sides and it really stood out.

My lawyer came and found me. For a while we both just admired the view.

"I'm having a really good time." she said.

"I'm glad."

"The ship's on its way back. Then we'll have to drive all the way back up to the capital."

"Do you have work in the morning?"

"I'm supposed to."

"Well, if you think about it, it might be kind of dangerous to drive all the way back so late at night."

She agreed even though we both sort of knew it wasn't true. After the ship docked we found a nice hotel and checked into a room. In private I tried again to kiss her. We stood there in the room and she gave herself to me. Was this because of my money or because she liked me? I didn't care, well, not enough anyway. That money was now a part of who I was and I'd just have to accept that.

I never did get the blow job. My lawyer took a shower and got freshened up. Then she came out in a bathrobe and it was my turn.

When I came out of the bathroom she was waiting for me in the bed. She wasn't interested in a lot of foreplay. She was ready for sex.

It wasn't kinky or exciting sex. It was just me on top and then I fucked her until she came. We rested for a bit and then we had sex again. I think in total we had sex four times. I believe she enjoyed it more than me. I gave her orgasm after orgasm but I only came once.

The next day we drove back and we had to say goodbye but I think there seemed to be this expectation built up now that we were either dating or a couple or something.

I went back to my house and thought about what all this meant. So far of the three times I'd just asked for a blow job I'd gotten two and the third time I at least got sex out of it which is better than a blow job anyway. It really should have never worked. My boss was supposed to fire me but she didn't. My sister was supposed to refuse but she didn't. My lawyer did refuse but then she had sex with me anyway. Had I just chosen my targets well?

Then I sort of got this perverse idea. There was something I wanted to do. Sure, it was extremely selfish but I didn't think anything could stop me. I was going to ask for it. The worst thing that could happen was that they'd say no.

I called up the owner of the company that I worked for. We had a lunch meeting and we talked about the company, what we should be doing, what was wasting our time and what not. She was very interested in what I had to say seeing as how I was sort of negotiating to buy a chunk of it. Isn't that funny how people will listen to you and respect you more if they know you can back up what you're saying with cash.

Emily did not want to give up control of the company so we came to a number. I'd buy 49.9% of the company at a slight discount since I wouldn't be getting a true partnership and she'd still have controlling interest. We also agreed that as an owner it wouldn't be good for morale if I continued to work there as just an employee. We came up with a new title that put me higher up than the managers but Emily suggested very strongly that it might be best if I gave the managers a bit of leeway and didn't go back to work barking orders at them.

Before we signed any paperwork I got my lawyer into the loop on this to make sure everything was legit. She thought it was a smart deal. I was a bit concerned about only getting 49% for how much I was paying but my lawyer said it might actually be a good thing. If Emily wanted to keep controlling interest it meant she was still emotionally invested in making sure the company continued to make a profit.

The deal was surprisingly easy to make. I wondered if other businesses would just let a guy like me walk in and buy something like 20% or 25%. It might be interesting to just go around the city or the country and buy up portions of various companies. Now that would be diversification.

It was Wednesday before the deal had ink on it and got filed away. It was Thursday before the money moved but by the end of that day I was officially one of the owners of the company.

On Friday I called up my lawyer and said I wanted to have a little celebration at my house. I called up the other owner and told her the same thing. She asked why we shouldn't have it at the company so all the employees could celebrate with us but I let her know we could have something like that later. This celebration was just for us.

At my house that night it was just the three of us. Everything was cordial at first and then I made my play. The deal was done so they couldn't take it back now. But I sort of had this connection beyond just a professional one with each of these ladies. Every guy dreams of having a threesome. I was going to make a play to actually get one.

We drank sparkling wine and I had very smooth music playing. Then I stood up in front of the ladies who were having a nice chat and I announced what I wanted.

"Felicia, Emily. I've really enjoyed having you both come over. And now I want both of you to come over here and ..." I smiled. This was going to ruin everything. Asking for sex one on one might be one thing but asking for it in front of someone else would just be too embarrassing. "I want each of you to give me a blow job."

My lawyer just started giggling and took a sip of her wine. The owner, or I guess she was my business partner now; she just looked at me with seductive eyes. If they were going to balk this was the time to do it. But they didn't. Amazingly they didn't.

My partner just walked right up to me and then got on her knees, ready to do as I asked. My lawyer saw this and came over as well.

"You really like blow jobs, don't you."

"I guess I do and she gives some really good ones."

My lawyer watched as my partner got my dick out and she started sucking it like she had before. My lawyer stood there drinking wine but then she kissed me and joined my partner on her knees. My partner offered my lawyer a taste of my dick and with just a bit of hesitation she put it in her mouth. My partner entered teacher mode and started instructing my lawyer on good cock sucking technique. Before long Felicia was sucking me almost as was well as Emily. I wondered if Emily would teach my sister how to suck cock. Would she be game to see me commit incest? Would my sister be willing to fuck me with an audience? Who was I kidding? Now that I was thinking about it I knew I was going to at least ask for it. That what happens when people don't tell you no. You learn that you can ask for more and more and more.

We moved the party to the bedroom. I tried to get the two ladies to do things to each other but without a word they just refused. It seemed they didn't mind each other in the room but they weren't going to be lesbians for me.

Once I got them naked I had both of them bend over and they were ass to ass. I fucked Emily for a bit and then switched to Felicia. We tried a few more positions and we did a few rounds of one lady riding my cock while the other sat on my face and I licked her pussy.

When it came time for me to cum Emily made sure to be there. She gobbled my dick and drank every last drop of my cum down.

After everything was finished and both ladies I think got two orgasms each I was pulled aside by my lawyer. She informed me that as my girlfriend it was her job to keep me grounded and that this sort of thing really shouldn't happen again if we wanted to have a good relationship. She made her position clear but it was also sort of clear that for this night she was allowing this to happen.

The three of us slept there together naked and didn't say goodbye until after breakfast the next morning. Felicia stayed longer than Emily since she was now trying to solidify her position as my girlfriend.

Midday on Saturday I drove out to my parents' house. My sister and I informed them about the money and I told them about how I had invested it and bought into the company I worked for. My mom wanted me to start thinking about giving some of it to charity. I told her I'd look into it.

When that was done I followed my sister back to her place. She showed me the area of land she was thinking to buy, or rather having me buy, so she could have a place to keep a horse. We went back onto the house because it was really hot and humid outside and we needed to get into some air conditioning.

"I was thinking," my sister said. "You've been doing so well this last week."

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't been asking for any more sex from me."

"Oh. Well. I just figured maybe if I had a girlfriend then that would be better since you didn't seem like you wanted to keep doing it."

"I bought you the condoms."

"I know but you kind of made it like it was just me who wanted it so ... I don't know."

"You have a girlfriend now?"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"When do I get to meet her?"

"Soon. I haven't thought about it but there's no reason why you guys can't meet."

"Well, I hope she takes very good care of my very special brother. But it is a bit sad though."

"What is?"

She didn't answer the question. She left the living room and went deeper into the house. I got up and followed her and found her in her bedroom. She had gotten naked and crawled under her sheets. She wanted to fuck. I smiled.

I got into bed with her and she got the condom on my dick.

"I guess I'm not the only one with that medical thing you talked about."

"I guess you rubbed off on me."

She kissed me but not like a sister. She kissed me like a lover and she was anxious for my dick to go inside her. I got on top of her and penetrated her.

"I want you." she said and then she moaned.

We enjoyed each other for something like two hours. We both tried to hold off cumming too soon. Then my sister reached her climax while I was fucking her from behind. I let her have a moment and then I turned her over. I entered her and fucked her. Now that she had finally finished I was free to do so as well.

"Yes. Come on. I'm here for you." she said.

I started to cum and I thought everything was ok. But when I finished and I pulled out of her I had some news to tell.

"I think the condom broke."

In reply she just kissed me. We just stayed there for a bit. She didn't panic and she kept me from going into panic. It was ok. The rules of society didn't apply to us.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers