Just Hanging Out

Story Info
Watching a bondage video leads to delicious play.
3.5k words
4.65
52.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was initially stimulated by a friendship which began on the Literotica Bulletin Boards some years ago. Sweet Bee began her tale of new friends after discovering online that some minds truly think alike:

You've come over to watch the new video I'd discovered, they didn't have a copy of "Kimberly, Princess of Pain" in your town, so on a whim I'd invited you to see it with me.

"Come on over, but dress casual, the AC is on the fritz, and the house won't cool down for a while."

It was an unusually hot day so I had the drapes and windows open in the bedroom to let the night air in, you could see out into the back yard and just make out the apartments behind the house. I knew with lights on inside the bedroom my anonymous neighbors would be able to make out what was happening inside so I had all the lights off and just the television on.

I share the house with my twenty-something daughter who comes and goes unexpectedly, so watching this kind of video in the family room was out of the question.

I know you fairly well, we've talked a million times on Literotica chat so I don't feel any need to be cautious around you even while watching Kimberly writhe in ecstasy as she is flogged. The woman is not acting, there are orgasms pulsing out of her on command. I've been quite turned on myself watching her.

Once you arrive, I led you directly to the back of the house. I'd had a lock installed on the bedroom door to maintain some privacy while indulging in my taste for kinky porn.

You have a teenage daughter yourself and you've made sure she doesn't know a thing about Daddy's penchant for a bit of bondage and domination. Our commitment to our children was a bond we'd shared online so I never thought twice about clicking the lock once you'd walked through the door before me.

The video proves as arousing for you as it has always been for me. We're both catching our breath as we watch Kimberly restrained in chains while she is brought to several orgasms. I realize my panties have become damp and my clit is throbbing in response to the imagery on the screen. I'm worrying that you'll catch my scent. Not sure how to handle that, I excuse myself to use the master bathroom which is 10 feet from the bed and beneath the loft which rises over the back third of the master suite.

While I am attempting to freshen up behind the bathroom door, you notice that there are matching hooks embedded in the beam which marks off the beginning of the loft's flooring. I've hung some small ferns there but they are designed to be removable for watering. Without hesitating you move the plants to the top of a bookshelf leaving the 3 foot sections of chains behind. It's obvious these were placed in response to the bondage fantasy I've carried around in my head since first viewing the video.

Although I would never admit it openly, you suspect that a bit of domination wouldn't be unwelcome after the arousing video. Luckily you have always been flexible. You're ready to improvise no matter what my overt invitation might have been.

"You know I've always wondered how this bondage thing would work outside of a dungeon," you mumble, as if to yourself.

I've come out of the bathroom flustered to find you staring up at the dangling chains.

"I hope you don't mind but I noticed you had these hooks installed for your plants. They got me thinking.. if I put some like them up in my bedroom at home, this might just work with my next play date. What do you think?"

Of course, I'm not sure how to reply, my heart is pounding so loudly I'd swear it was trying to jump out of my chest.

"Only thing, they seem a bit far apart. I'm not sure I could actually restrain someone safely like this. Could you possibly help me try out the placement since you're about the height of most of my play partners?"

I can't think of any reason to say no and tension between us is rising. I can't help notice something else is rising as well. Your comfortable shorts seem just a little less uncomfortable. I can barely get my response out.

"What would you like me to do?"

You smile knowingly into my eyes as you offer me a hand.

"How about this, princess,...grab one of these chains and just walk carefully towards the other. I'll help you grab ahold of the second one. Let's see if you can reach it, shall we?"

I'm not aware that you've noticed a set of locking silver bangles on the dresser and now have them in your pocket, looking for the right moment to link one around each wrist and attach it to these convenient chains. I wrap my hand around one chain and raise my left arm diagonally towards the beam. With your help I can just reach the other chain.

"Let me make this a little more comfortable by adding some slack. If you just slide your hand through here we can see if handcuffs would help."

Before I realize it, you've clicked the bracelet shut capturing both my wrist and a link in the right chain. I don't feel as tautly stretched as before so don't notice I'm restrained, not until you move quickly to my right hand and repeat your maneuver with the other silver bracelet.

Now it hits me. I won't be able to get out of this position without your help. My arms are firmly restrained. Those are the overhead bondage points I installed myself. All of a sudden, I remember the door is locked and I have good reason not to raise a fuss or draw attention to my plight.

You've already turned off the television but the memory of Kimberly's orgasmic moans is burned into my brain. To add to my arousal you begin lighting candles in the darkened room. I'm facing the window I'd left open to catch the cross breeze. Should anyone from the apartments happen to look over, I'd be backlit and fully on display.

You walk up behind me, whispering in my ear.

"You look so deliciously vulnerable, sweet princess."

I shudder at the reference to our amateur porn star, knowing I'm at your mercy entirely. Slowly you run your hands up my arms to my finger tips and down again, you lightly kiss and lick me on the neck. I start to sigh and moan. All of a sudden I feel weak with desire.

Your hands reach around and massage my breasts until I lean back against you. As you feel my nipples getting harder and harder, you suddenly reach up to the neckline of my Tshirt and rip it in half stripping me bare, exposing my naked quivering breasts.

"Oooooohhhhh" I moan as the night air hits me.

Your hands reach into your other pocket and before I can react, you have pulled my left nipple taut between thumb and forefinger and attached a clover clamp. As I gasp, you grasp my right nipple fastening the other clamp there. I bite my lower lip as you tighten each one just within the level you sense I can bear.

The chain which links the clamps dangles across my ribcage giving the slightest pull to my nipples. I moan as you lift it, pulling my nipples up, millimeter by millimeter, as I rise on my toes to follow that pull. I stand balanced this way for seconds before you release the chain and it drops down tugging my nipples downward. I gasp a little louder but lower my heels back down to the carpet.

"Good girl! "

You drop down before me and begin to massage the calves that were straining just a moment ago. It feels so good to have you rub the kinks out of the calves that I sigh contentedly.

Your hands slowly stroke their way up my inner thighs across the fronts of my spandex shorts. You use your hands to massage my quads as your thumbs stroke the inner thighs almost absentmindedly.

As I appear to relax under your hands you move to the backs of my thighs, massaging upwards towards my ass. Your stroking becomes firmer as you reach my ass and you massage each cheek independently of the other, working the muscles beneath the surface and pulling the cheeks apart and pushing them together.

My breathing has become shortened as you continue with your massage and gradually your fingertips hook over the waistband of my shorts and begin to lower them. Very slowly the cheeks you have been working are exposed.

You grasp the waistband and lower it very very slowly until the elastic is just barely covering the top of my pussy. I hear your belt as you slide it from your shorts. The sound makes me shudder in anticipation of your next move.

I feel your hand glide over my bare ass and without warning, you spank the left cheek firmly. I flinch and try to turn but you are too quick and my right cheek feels the impact of your hand as well. You stroke me again and murmur;

"There, there, that wasn't so bad was it?"

I nod but I know you still have the belt in your hand. I feel both disappointed and relieved as you walk around to face me.

"You need to help me now."

You lift the chain which links the clamps. I find it is long enough to just reach my lips if I don't move my head up any further.

"We don't want these in the way. Open your mouth and hold onto these until I tell you to let them go."

I think I know what you intend and so I hold the chain firmly between my lips to avoid any further demonstration of how vulnerable I am here. The pull is just barely perceptible.

You show me the belt you have been holding and take the end and slowly drag it between my breasts and then underneath each one. As you look steadily into my eyes, you begin to spank the sides of my breasts gently with your belt. The pause between a stroke against my right breast and against my left breast is imperceptible. Soon you are slapping the underside of each breast as well, working in a circle around each one. I start to feel a warmth building and long to feel even greater heat.

"Please..., " I whimper, "more."

You move around my breasts increasing the intensity of your spanking. I am so hot from the attention given to my breasts that I start to move my head back to expose myself further to the pleasure, The pull on the chain as I arch my neck higher, sends sparks directly to my clit and I begin to rock on my toes to the sound of your belt.

"Let go of the chain now!"

I moan loudly as I let it fall from my lips, its downward motion pulling on the clamps. Somehow that is longer enough to bring forth a gasp. As I drop the chain, you begin spanking the top sides of my breasts, gently but repeatedly without let up.

I am panting and sweating. You know I am close to cumming and you don't want that. Your belt stops its rain of blows to my breasts and you lift my chin and give me a long sweet kiss.

"Very good, sweet princess."

You walk behind me and brush the hair away from the nape of my neck, stroking me from my shoulder down to my exposed ass. I am trying to catch my breath and prepare myself for your next torment. I feel the belt caressing my back and then my ass. Softly but firmly you begin to spank my cheeks with the leather. You move from side to side taking care to make sure the strokes land on my ass. I feel a familiar heat rising there and begin to move my ass toward you.

The elastic waistband keeps my thighs together and my ass held closed. You begin to see the problem with that but are not ready to move on. Instead you walk before me and begin a quick volley of light strikes against my lower belly. When you are satisfied with the rosy glow, you drop the belt. I moan in disappointment.

Eager to lend assistance (and inspired by the story's plot, sourdoughken offered to contribute his unique perspective to our tale of friendship:

I drop to my knees in front of you and begin pulling your shorts down slowly. When your pussy is exposed I can see the wetness beginning to trickle from between your swollen lips. The sweet aroma of your sex hangs in the air, filling my nostrils. I pull the shorts to your feet and you step out of them. In doing so you raise one leg high and move the knee outward, making sure I can see your open pussy. With your feet back on the floor you spread them apart. I lean forward darting my tongue out against your clit, making you moan. You push your hips toward my mouth, hoping I won't stop.

"God please let me cum now."

"All in good time my sweet princess, all in good time."

I pick up the belt again and start slapping the inside of your thigh working my way upward, your legs spread apart as far as they will go. When I get to the junction of your legs I take the edge of the belt and rub it between your lips soaking the end of it. Then rub the rough edge against your clit as I pull it outward. I start at the other knee, repeating the process. This time though I stick a few inches of the belt into your pussy and move it in and out. Your hips try to lower your body down on it but the chains won't let you move much. You're panting and sweating more now and I strike your clit with the belt.

Then I work back up your belly and breasts. I stop for a moment and tie a small knot in the chain of the nipple clamps.

"Open your mouth please."

I place the chain once again in your mouth and this time it's much shorter than before.

"Now slowly lean your head back."

You let out a loud moan as the clamps bite against your nipples pulling your breasts higher than before. I begin hitting your breasts again on the bottoms, working in circular motions around them. Your nipples are a bright red now and getting redder by the minute yet you move your head from side to side making one breast move then the other.

"You know you're not allowed to cum without permission, don't you? I think you may need to be punished a little for that. Hmm, let's see....what should your punishment be? More spanking?"

Quickly you nod your approval, pulling on your breasts again.

"I think maybe you'd better drop the chain, I think you like it much too much."

I walk around behind you again and take you in my arms, kissing your neck. I reach up and take both swollen breasts in my hands and rub the nipples in my palms. You push your ass against my hard cock and grind into my groin.

Sweet Bee could not help but take their story to its conclusion:

You lower your shorts and step out of them so that I feel the tickle of your pubic hairs against my rosy cheeks. You begin to stroke my ass with your cock, every now and then sliding it in between my cheeks and down towards my wet pussy. Your hands against my tender nipples are driving me crazy so I thrust my breasts against them while raising my ass even higher towards you.

I try to capture your cock as you keep stroking me with it but you just draw back each time I think I have you caught between my cheeks. Your hands slide down my breasts now and I shiver as they stroke my torso slowly approaching my dark curls. I lean my head back against your shoulder as I feel you trace your fingers along the area between my wide open thighs.

Pussy juice is flowing as my waiting clit throbs in time with my heart beat. You draw lazy circles on my inner thighs, just barely touching my labia as I moan next to your ear. I am so close, but you know this.

"Don't cum yet, you're not ready, my sweet little slut."

"Please....."

You just continue teasing the area around my pussy with your slow strokes as you hear my breathing get more and more labored. Again you begin moving your cock in between my thighs, sliding towards my pussy. My ass is arched towards you but you bend over me.

Your fingers pull open my lower lips taking all the wetness spilling from my pussy and spreading it all around my clit never touching it. I am whimpering as the throbbing gets more and more intense and my need to cum more urgent. You carefully slide just the head of your cock inside my pussy and hold me tightly so I can no longer move against you.

"Don't you move!" you warn, "or I'll stop right now."

My legs are trembling as I fight the urge to push against you even knowing you overpower me. You circle your fingers around my wet throbbing clit and at the top of the circle you pull the hood up exposing the center of my entire universe. You slide the hood slowly up and down, never touching my clit directly, creating an incredible heat which spreads throughout my pussy.

"Oh God, pleeeeease let me cum......."

I'm begging desparately as I feel your cock pulsing just inside the entrance of my pussy.

"Just a little longer, princess, you can do this."

My whole body is fighting the urge to push back against you and forward towards your fingers. You know I don't have much left, I will cum whether you allow it or not if you don't give me permission soon. You consider taking my ass while I'm so close to cumming but decide that's best left for another time.

"Here's what I want you to do," you whisper in my ear, "squeeze my cock as hard as you can....but don't cum yet."

I whimper, you know this makes me cum, you can't mean it.

"I caaaaaaan't, " I wail.

"You will, or I'll leave you here until tomorrow morning when the gardener comes to service the back yard."

"Oh god, pleeeeeeeese, don't make me....I'm going to cum if you do."

"Patience, my sweet princess. You know you have to earn your orgasm. Now do as I say or face the consequences."

I whimper but you repeat your command.

"NOW!!"

I begin to squeeze the head of your cock. I'm shaking with tension, trying not to cum, as you suddenly thrust deep inside my pussy and whisper loudly.

"Yesssssss, squeeze me sweet sweet slut......hard, harder."

You begin to move in and out of me still holding my clit exposed. My cunt is wet and open and juice is pouring out as I use my inner muscles to bring you to climax, I start to feel the beginnings waves of my orgasm about to overtake me. You sense I've reached my limit and grant me permission to release.

"Cum now, my sweet little slut, cum for me, let it all go..."

"Oh god, oh god, oooooooooh...."

I begin cumming as you continue pounding me with your hard cock, one orgasm followed by another, your cock setting up waves of pleasure through my cunt. I don't think I will ever stop and just before you cum yourself you loosen the nipple clamps and release them from my breasts. The sudden rush of blood to these sensitive buds, throws me through the sobbing pain into a second series of orgasms centered on their connection to that throbbing little button between my legs.

You feel the spasms in my cunt as your cock pumps deep inside me to deliver your load to my hot pussy. Before I come to my senses you have removed the bracelets and carried me to the bed.

"There now, that wasn't so bad for your first time in chains, was it?"

I just moan as your hands continue to stroke my trembling body. Tiny aftershocks still comes in waves as my heartbeat attempts to slow down. Who could have predicted I'd end up just hanging out with you in this very way tonight.