Just Having More Fun

Story Info
3rd Time sharing my husband and his Friend.
3.3k words
4.21
54k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just Having More Fun- Round 3

As soon as Tommo asked me if it was Ok to stay over tonight after drinks I knew that Jimmy, me and Tommo would end up having another threesome. This was Tommo's way of asking without the fear of a knockback.

Jimmy, my husband quickly told him it would be great if he slept over. I had to agree the first two times we "partied" together over the past months were fantastic, if not life changing then certainly marriage enhancing. (Thunderstorm threesome, Australia day foursome). They were completely unplanned, this would be the first time that I knew something would happen.

Jimmy my husband of over 20 years is a big strong man, about 6 foot three inches tall a little overweight, salt and pepper hair and great to be around .Tommo one of our best friends is around five foot 10 inches tall, slim, receding hair and always cheeky .His wife is another great friend is always on work shift when seem to we party lately. I am 5 foot 10 inches around the same height as Tommo in pretty good shape for my age, longish sandy hair and great c size perky boobs, thanks to a surgeon, lovely pink nipples and long legs and size 10 Australian. There is a group of us who go to many events together and are really close. Until recently all we did was flirt with each other, some little strip teases to our panties and go topless in the spa all good fun.

Until one night Tommo, Jimmy and I had a threesome I still get tingly when I remember the night. Then on Australia day Tommo, Jimmy, Ann and I had group sex, still the best night of fun I have ever had.

This day we were at home having drinks, no big party. We live out of town on a farm. It's a great party house no neighbours, pool and 6 seater spa. A group of us were there, when Tommo asked if he could sleep over this was nothing unusual. Our kids have all left home so we have heaps of spare rooms. Tommo was used to staying, his wife was at work and his kids were at sleepovers. The difference this time I knew he wanted to sleep with me and Jimmy.

As usual it was a fairly late night before everyone left. I was a little jittery wondering how the situation would unfold. Jimmy and Tommo didn't seem worried, drinking, playing games and swimming in the pool with everyone there, they were on best behaviour. I was making my vodka's a little stronger to calm my nerves.

When everyone left the boys quickly helped me clean up and then suggested a spa. Great I thought I was happy to have a spa to get the mood right.

I told Jim and Tommo to get a beer and jump in the spa, I would be a minute and join them. I went to the toilet and when I walked passed our walk in robe, I saw the Aussie day bikini that Jimmy bought me to wear for Australia day party. That is when we ended up together with Ann having fun in the pool. Just thinking of that day made my pussy tingle. I decided to put it on, it left little to the imagination. It was tiny triangles across my boobs, my nipples already hard in excitement. The bottom was also small covering most of my ass and vagina. I looked in the mirror and admitted to myself I look pretty hot for my age. As the boys say a real MILF.

I mixed a large drink and headed out to the spa. Jimmy and Tommo clapped when they saw me dressed in my little bikini. Now that everyone else had left obviously their good well-mannered behaviour left as well. Both of them asked me to get rid of the top. I ignored their request and hopped in the spa. They were on the other side of the spa and had a cooler bag with beers and some vodka cruisers for me on the edge.

The spa is great plenty of bubbles and with the drinks on board always makes me relax.

Tommo then told both Jimmy and I that he had told Lee that we had the threesome and then also what happened on Australia day.

Jimmy asked how that went down, I was also shocked because Lee was a friend of mine, and admittedly we always joked and talked about swapping and group sex but until the two recent times nothing had happened. Tommo said when he told Lee, she already knew because of his change of demeanour. He reckoned even their own sex life improved dramatically, often now when they have sex Lee asked him to tell her what happened those nights. I knew that would be true as Jimmy and I love to relive them also. Tommo said that Lee definitely had the next weekend adventure off in April and was looking forward to getting involved. Wow I thought both Jimmy and I would love the opportunity be play with her.

It was then that the spa tuned off and the water settled. Both of them were naked. I laughed and told them they were being forward. Both of their cocks were already stiff from thinking about us getting it on with Lee.

I stood up and turned the spa back on and as I did this they pulled me down between them. Tommo grabbed me a cruiser and as I reached for it, exchanging my empty glass Jimmy undid my bikini top. If fell down exposing my boobs. He quickly undid the back and threw it away. I didn't complain I loved them looking at my boobs, my nipples stiff and glimmering in the water.

They both had beers in one hand and their other hand was soon on each of my legs under water in the spa. Then they started asking me questions like - did you have fun when we had the threesome? Did you enjoy getting it on with Ann? Did you finger Ann? Would you get it on with her again? Would you like to get it on with Lee? The more they bombarded me with questions the more turned on I got.

Obviously a big Yes to all the questions they asked.

As they kept asking questions they started playing with my boobs, I know both Jimmy and Tommo love my tits, they both keep telling me that. I relaxed and let them play, both were flicking my nipples and then gently rubbing my entire breast. I turned and kissed Jimmy, a deep passionate kiss. I was always worried that he might get jealous but he hasn't yet. He loves it that we can have fun as a threesome and more. Since we experimented by accident a couple of months ago our marriage hasn't been better. I would only do it with my good friends who I could trust though.

As I kissed Jimmy, Tommo's hand had found its way between my legs. He was rubbing my pussy through the thin fabric of my bikini. My legs opened wider giving him better access, my pussy started to tingle. Tommo started to rub my clit with his talented fingers. I started to squirm.

Jimmy broke off our kiss and directed me towards Tommo. We kissed, kissing Tommo to me felt stranger than him touching my boobs or pussy. It seemed more intimate. Tommo soon had his tongue dancing with mine. Tommo was then content to play with my tits as we kissed.

Jimmy put his hand on my pussy. He pulled my bikini aside and was rubbing my clit and pussy flaps. I again started to squirm. Not happy with his access he moved around so he could pull my bikini bottom off. I lifted my butt off the seat to assist. He quickly removed them and threw them away. Funny what you think when you are deep tonguing a friend and your husband has just pulled your bikini off and no doubt will soon be playing with my pussy. Bout I thought this is how this started on Australia day.

When Jimmy stood up to move back bedside me his cock already stiff came into view. The water jets from the spa were now blowing on my bare skin. My butt and pussy were benefiting from a stream of water. Jimmy soon had his hand on my pussy. He had two fingers pushed in me and was rubbing my clit with his thumb. This the kissing and the water had me so excited. I just loved being the centre of attention of these two. I straightened back up ending my kiss with Tommo and reached for both of their cocks. Both were already stiff. Tommo's long and thin and Jimmy thick and shorter. I started to pump their shafts. Tommo's hand then joined Jimmy's on my pussy. They were both rubbing me. They never seemed to speak but worked as a team, I fingering me whilst the other played with my and bit my nipples and boobs.

I was getting so hot and turned on, so were they both their cocks were like metal. So I made a decision and pushed their hands away.

I stood up and stated to get out of the spa. I knew they were staring at my naked wet form. I told them I was going to bed. Their faces dropped. Then I told them they could both join me in 5 minutes, if they wanted. Both then looked like excited puppies. Expressions priceless.

I quickly dried off and went to my bedroom. I quickly brushed my hair and put on a little lippy. I laid on the bed then thought I shouldn't be naked when they come in so I quickly went to my lingerie draw and picked out a sheer white camisole top and matching loose sheer bottoms. I looked in the full length mirror my attire really covered nothing. My pink stiff nipples clearly showed through the cami and my pussy with my little landing strip through my loose fitting bottoms. My pussy was tingling so I gave it quick rub, I could feel hot wet I was. I was nervous as the other times just evolved from a situation this was different.

I heard the boys coming inside so I jumped on the bed and posed. They came stumbling through the door, still naked and their dicks still semi erect. They stopped and stared when they saw me. They told me how hot I looked and their dicks certainly approved as they both swelled with excitement. Tommo asked if he could send a picture to Lee as she asked him to send a photo if anything happened. I looked at Jimmy and he said as long as it was just between us. He quickly ran for his phone. Jimmy started to rub my boobs through my top telling me how much he loved me. He could tell I was nervous even with all the drinks I consumed. He knew if he kept me turned on I would love it as before. His fingers were now rubbing my pussy through my thin pants, fuck I felt horny.

Tommo came running back in, Jimmy moved away and they both cheered when they saw how I looked. On heat I would say. Tommo clicked away and I asked to see the photos before he sent it to Lee. I did look hot my boobs looked sensational and the fabric between my legs was pushed between my pussy lips because Jimmy was feeling me up. Oh well I thought send away. Lee must not have been busy as in a couple of seconds Tommo's phone beeped. Lee replied, Wow have fun!! Can't wait until April when we all go away together.

Tommo threw the phone away and both of my men hopped on the bed. Soon their hands were everywhere. Pinching my nipples, rubbing my pussy and clit and exploring my wet hole. I could feel the moisture running out of my smouldering pussy.

I needed to be fucked. My men sensed this. Jimmy grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs, he didn't even bother to pull my bottoms off he pushed them aside and aimed his cock at my pussy. He rubbed it up and down my pussy flaps a few times then pushed forward, entering me. It felt great my pussy gladly accepting his hard cock as he pushed forward. I wrapped my legs around him and he started to fuck me. Tommo watched all of this then he moved over me. He pushed up my camisole top and I helped him pull it over my head. My body rocking back and forth as Jimmy steadily fucked me. Jimmy then sat astride me. He pushed my boobs together and slid his dick in the channel in between. He started titty fucking me. His dick was long. The head of his dick was close to my mouth when he pushed forward. I stuck my tongue out and licked his cock as he pushed forward. All the time he was mashing my tits together and flicking my nipples. I knew Tommo was always fixated with my boobs. Now he loved playing with them. Jimmy was still thrusting away with his thick dick in my pussy. My legs wrapped around him. Jimmy started to play with my clit as his cock kept pounding in to my wet pussy. Tommo was pushing his cock between my tits in time with Tommo thrusting in to my pussy. I was starting to feel the pressure of an orgasm build. My body convulsed with pleasure, I could feel Jimmy cum in my drenched snatch. They let me recover and Jimmy withdrew his cock from me.

Tommo slid down my body on to the floor. He grabbed me by the hips and moved me closer to the edge of the bed. He lifted each of my legs over his shoulders. His cock was running along the top on my mound. He positioned his cock at my entrance. It slid in easily after Jimmy's, I loved the feel of his different dick. It was so long I felt it slide into me. Jimmy watched intently as his friend's cock slipped between my pussy lips. He loved watching me get fucked by Tommo, we talked about it often in our sex sessions. Tommo moaned with delight as his long prick explored my pussy. With long deep strokes his balls were soon slapping against my butt as he fucked me. Jimmy stood on the edge of the bed and rubbed my boobs and pinched my nipples as he watched on. Obviously it excited him as his cock was stiff again already. I reached out and rubbed his cock still wet with our combined juices. I concentrated on clenching my pussy muscles around his dick it didn't take long until Tommo announced he was going to cum. He pushed deep into me and I felt his cock swell and cum filled my pussy. He withdrew his shaft from my pussy and I could feel cum start to run out of me towards my bum.

I'm not sure why but I felt exposed, silly I know seeing I just had sex with my husband and his mate but my legs were spread and my pussy was wide open after the fuck session . I tried to close my legs and get up but Tommo had none of that. Before I knew it Tommo had his head between my legs and was lapping up the juice and cum running out of me. I quivered when his tongue pushed in to my bum hole. He licked from my bum to my pussy pushing his tongue deep in to me and then licking my clit. Jimmy wasn't idle either his hands roughly mauling my breasts and his hand slipping down to rub my clit as jimmy concentrated on sticking his tongue as far up my pussy as it could go. Soon I felt myself quiver as I came.

When I recovered my boys turned me over and pushed pillows under my pelvis lifting my butt up off the bed. Tommo spread my legs and hopped on the bed over me. His hard cock slipped easily into my wet pussy. He started to guide his full length in to me slowly and steadily. Jim moved to my head pushing his hard cock at my face. I complied and started to lick his knob, with my hand I played with his balls. Both men groaned with pleasure.

Tommo stated to play with my freckle as his rod continued to plunder my fanny. It felt great. By now I was pumping Jimmy's prick with my hand as I sucked on his large knob. This continued until Jim pulled his dick from my mouth and laid on the bed. His hard cock sticking straight up at the ceiling. Not wanting to disappoint I moved forward feeling Tommo's cock slip from my pussy. I straddled my husband and lowered myself down him his fat cock stretching my pussy again. He was soon thrusting full length in to me.

Tommo after watching my husband's cock pound my pussy for some time moved in behind me. I told him there was no way he was going to put his rod up my bum. I enjoyed the odd finger or tonguing but that was all. He told me he had other ideas. With that Jimmy lifted my off his cock and Tommo pushed his long cock straight to its hilt in my pussy. He held my hips and pounded me. Then he would pull out and Jimmy would push his cock back in to me. Fuck it felt great two different cocks straight after each other. This went on for ages. They had a great rhythm. I have never felt so wet and my fanny was on fire with heat.

Then for some reason they lost rhythm. Jimmy was still deep in me and Tommo thrust forward. His cock slid somewhat in to me along the top of Jimmy's cock. I felt a stab of pain then pleasure spread through my body. The boy's froze for a while worrying about me I think. Then they slowly started to move Jimmy slowly thrusted in and out and I felt more of Tommo's long cock enter me further. I felt so full so hot and so slutty all at once. Soon they were rhythmically but softly both fucking me at once. They seemed so turned on with their cocks rubbing together in me. Soon I felt Jimmy come and he stopped thrusting. Not long after Tommo let out and howl and also came in my now saturated and well fucked pussy.

I like the last times we played immediately felt remorse and quickly extracted myself from between Jimmy and Tommo and went to my shower. I was in the shower washing when Jimmy came in and hugged me. Jimmy told me he loved me and how much he enjoys our sex sessions and he told me Tommo was going to sleep in one of the spare rooms. I agreed I can't believe how much our sex life has changed in the last few months.

Next morning when we awoke we smelt bacon sizzling and coffee brewing. We dressed and went for breaky, Tommo had made us all breakfast. He asked how all we were feeling. I thought to myself, sore between my legs and a little stiff and my breasts hurt a little from the bites I received, but I felt great. No one mentioned last night's events and when Tommo left he shook Jimmy's hand and kissed my cheek and thanked us for a Fantastic time as usual.