Just Having More Fun - Again

Story Info
Friends having another threesome with surprises.
3.1k words
4.1
24.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Six of us in our group that hangs together spent a long weekend in Brisbane at the "Magic round of footy" in May.

On the last day the footy was over early so we hit a great music bar. We always have a great time together as explained in the previous letters of our fun we had together. That Sunday was supposed to be the day the Lee who is Tommo's wife finally got to join myself, Jimmy my husband and her husband Tommo in some sexual fun. We had discussed this between the four of us, the other two didn't know of little adventures and we didn't know how they would react. Between us we decided it was just great fun, enjoyment and we were not hurting anyone. Our children were all grown up and maybe we were having a little midlife revival.

The plan was for us to party after the others went to bed, they had the main room we had the two small bedrooms in the unit at the other end of the hall.

Lee and I were both nervous about the planned event and we probably drank way too much way to early. Lee kept telling me it was fine for me as Jimmy ,Tommo and I who by accident had a threesome a while ago found it great fun and have hooked up a couple of times since. But this would be her first time, firstly being with another man since getting married and secondly never being with a woman. I told her nothing had to happen we can just go with the flow. Lee wanted things to happen but was still nervous. She was downing the rum and cokes like lolly water for courage. We all followed trying to keep up.

Even though it was still early we decided to go back to the unit. The six of us staggered along, I must admit I had the "wobbly- boot" on and Jimmy had to hold me steady. Lee however was way past it I knew she was going to crash. Our other friends Mick and Sue were also wobbling around on our walk home. They always amused me as Mick is huge about 6 foot 7 and Sue was fairly short.

When we got to the unit Lee was sick and Tommo helped her get settled and she passed out. The others decided to go to bed as well. I was still giggly and wobbly so I asked Jimmy to help me get my boots and jeans off.

Jimmy removed my shoes and undid my jeans and pulled them off all the while we were laughing and carrying on as I wasn't much help to him. He removed my shirt and I just had on my bra and knickers. Tommo entered the room asking what all the laughing was, he whistled when he saw me laying on the bed. I had a nice sheer bra and nickers on as I wanted to look good when the four of us got together. Well that wasn't going to happen tonight now with Lee passed out.

Tommo suggested to Jimmy that they should go to a strip club seeing as it was still early and everyone else had crashed. Jimmy readily agreed. I told them that I hadn't crashed. They both looked at me and Jimmy stated that he thought I would want to sleep. Tommo said cheekily maybe Julie could be our stripper.

They looked at each other, I asked them how much would they spend at strip club. They told me around $200 each if they got a lap dance. Wow that's a lot of money I informed them. They both said yep but the girls put on a good show. I bravely told them I could also put on a good show if the money was right.

They both laughed then agreed. They grabbed a couple of chairs and drinks and sat down. Let the show begin.

Jimmy my husband of over 20 years is a big strong man, about 6 foot three inches tall a little overweight, salt and pepper hair and great to be around .Tommo one of our best friends is around five foot 10 inches tall, slim, receding hair and always cheeky. I am 5 foot 10 inches around the same height as Tommo in pretty good shape for my age, longish sandy hair and great c size perky boobs, thanks to a surgeon, lovely pink nipples and long legs and size 10 Australian.

I sat up with my legs under me and told them that I think they owed me some money first. We all knew this was just some fun but I insisted on seeing the cash.

Jimmy grabbed a $50 note and put it between my boobs in my bra. He told me to lose the bra. I reached behind my back and unclipped my bra and threw it at him. My lovely boobs were now on display. I pushed them together and wiggled them at the boys. The clapped in acknowledgement. My nipples were already stiff and I rubbed them giving the boys a show. They reached for them but I told them no touching yet. They let me parade my boobs for a while then Tommo pulled a $50 out and pushed it down the front of my knickers. Now lose the panties they cheered. Seeing this was the fourth time we have been together I was comfortable in front of them both so I shimmered out of my panties and flicked them at Tommo. He caught them and gave them an exaggerated sniff. I was now naked and they both admired my body. I keep a little landing strip above my bare pussy. The boys eyed me from my boobs to my pussy. I could feel the sexual tension and my pussy also started to tingle.

I knew that Jimmy and Tommo both wanted a show so I started to move and gyrate my hips. I rubbed my pussy and boobs with my hands. I let my fingers slide in to my pussy and then held my fingers under Jimmy and Tommo's noses. They cheered and asked to see more pussy. I told them that the money had run out. They quickly threw another $50 on the bed. Getting in to the spirit I bent over the bed and spread my legs, I pulled my bum cheeks apart. They went quiet I knew they had a fantastic view of my pussy and ass. I swayed sideways and rolled on the bed. I arched my back spread my legs and rubbed my pussy. I was now soaked my pussy was leaking fluid. After some more appreciative words and clapping they asked for a lap dance. They put a $100 each on the bed and told me they both wanted a lap dance, they said that at a strip club you can touch the dancers anywhere but her vagina once you have paid for a private show.

No problems I replied I put all the money on the bedside table and moved over towards Jimmy and sat in his lap facing him. His hands went straight for my boobs. As Jimmy mauled my breasts I rubbed my pussy over his crotch, I could feel his hard cock through his jeans. I turned around and bent over touching the floor and backed up to him my legs spread around his. Jimmy held my hips and licked my pussy, I shivered with delight as he lapped at my wet hole.

Tommo then said it was his turn. I begrudgingly moved away from my husband and moved towards Tommo. He cut to the chase he was sitting there naked, his hard long cock sticking straight up. I sat in his lap facing him. His cock rubbed up the front of my pussy. Tommo sighed as I moved forwards. He grabbed and pinched my nipples as he loved to do. I was going to do the same for him as Jimmy so I turned around and backed up to him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down. His cock went straight up my pussy all the way. Lucky I was already dripping wet. His long thin cock felt wonderful. I started to ride him and his hands went around me to my boobs. He cupped both of them I concentrated on pushing myself up and down on his hard cock. I would nearly withdraw the whole shaft then myself slide back down his pole. Jimmy came over in front of me as I rode his mate, he had now stripped and his thick cock was pointing at me. I tried to suck it but was being lifted up and down to much so I contented myself by stroking him, I cupped his balls with one hand and stroked with the other. My pussy was still milking Tommo's cock and it wasn't long before I felt him come. He grunted and groaned and I let him finish before lifting myself off him.

Jimmy without further ado pushed me over the bed and mounted me from behind. His thick cock pushed between my pussy flaps. Tommo's cock had me nice and warm, his cock thicker but shorter than Tommo's felt great. Jimmy fucked me hard the sound of my pussy squelching and the slap of him ramming against my butt cheeks the only sound.

Tommo now recovered hopped on the bed and slid his head under me. My tits were swinging forward and back with each savage thrust but Tommo soon had latched on to my nipple and was nipping it with his teeth. Tommo was a sick man as with his left hand he was feeling my pussy as Jimmy held me by the hips. He was rubbing my pussy flaps and clit as Jimmy thrust in to me. It was too much for me and I felt my whole body convulse in orgasm. Jimmy slowed his thrusts to let me recover. Then not satisfied, Tommo reached around with his hand and felt for my bum hole. His fingers wet from my pussy juice, his finger slipped in to my bum and he started to finger me as Jimmy again started to pound in to me. Jimmy announced he was coming and shot his come deep in to my satisfied snatch.

We all collapsed on the bed. The boys stated that that was the best stripper they have ever been to. I was ready for a shower and bed feeling totally satisfied but Tommo moved between my legs and started to lap at my pussy. His tongue flicking my clit. He then started to lick at what must have been a heap of come out of my pussy. Soon my pelvis was pushing back at him as his fingers flicked my clitoris and his tongue explored my pussy and occasionally lapped at my bum hole. Watching this turns Jimmy on as he was watching Tommo eat me his cock was rock hard again. I knew what to expect this time.

Sure enough Jimmy laid on his back, his cock like a flag pole. Jimmy extracted himself from my pussy and directed me onto Jimmy.my freshly cleaned pussy easily slipped over Jimmy's cock. Jimmy grabbed my hips and I let him thrust in to me. Then Tommo got behind me and like last time Jimmy pulled his cock out of me and Tommo pushed his cock back in. They did for a good while complementing each other on how good it felt as they took turns fucking me. Then Jimmy slowed down his cock still deep in me. I could feel Tommo push forward his cock slightly pushed in to me. This time they planned to both fuck me at once. Slowly Tommo pushed his cock further in. I could feel it run along Jimmy's cock. It hurt but also felt great. They were gentle and started thrust softly, they got into rhythm as Jimmy pulled out Tommo pushed in. I felt so full, I felt dirty and excited they kept up their constant thrusting. Then Tommo withdrew his cock, next I felt pressure on my little freckle. He was going to fuck my bum. I knew he wanted to the last few times but I never let him. Years ago Jimmy and I tried anal a few times but his thick cock hurt too much. This time I let Tommo work his thinner cock into my bum hole. I relaxed and Jimmy pulled his cock out of my pussy to give Tommo a little more room. Soon I felt his cock slide in. Softly he pushed forward and back the pain eased and was soon replaced with a little glow. Jimmy pushed back into my pussy and I could feel both of my lovers cocks slide in and out of me. Another first for me I thought. The men started to grunt and groan with their excitement. Soon they were both pushing their cocks into me with all their power. I was trying not to make too much noise but it felt so great.

I'm not sure what caught my attention but I looked up at the mirror on the sliding door there was Mick with his shorts around his ankles and he was masturbating his huge cock as he looked at us on the bed. Well there goes that secret I thought as both Jimmy and Tommo kept their assault going on my ass and pussy. I looked back at the mirror and Mick and my eyes met he kept looking at me as he wanked his bat sized cock. I kept looking at his big hard cock then Jimmy and Tommo always the team both came together. Jimmy deep in my pussy and Tommo deep in my butt that I had considered off limits to everyone. I looked in the mirror and Mick was gone. When recovered we were all giggling and laughing with the high. We tried to be quiet and all went to the main bathroom for a shower. It was a huge double shower and by now there was no modesty between us. We washed each other and had a few kisses, I soaped up the men and they washed me. They played a lot of attention to my boobs, pussy and ass. I couldn't believe they were both nearly erect again. I told them not to get too excited as after what they just did to me I was too sore.

Then the bathroom door opened and in came Lee, she was alive after all. She was apologizing for being sick and going to bed. She started stripping off as she asked if she was too late for any fun. A she stripped us three started at her and she stared at our naked forms in the shower. We had all seen her boobs a few times from our spa fun a few months ago but Jimmy and I have never seen Lee naked. She was gorgeous fairly tall and thin, long blond hair small firm boobs with little caramel coloured nipples and a bare pussy with a round ass. She hoped in the shower with us. Even though it was a double shower with the four of us in it was full. Lee stood near me and our men were on either side of us. She gain said she was sorry and that she was scared she has never even seen a woman naked let alone done anything with one. I held her tight to me our boobs pushing together, I could feel both Jimmy's and Tommo's hard cocks pushing between us. They were obviously ready to party. I hugged Lee for a moment then made the decision to let her and the boys get together without Lee having to worry about me, I already my share. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and removed myself from the huddle. Have fun guys I said as I wiped myself dry and told them I was crashing.

Before I fell asleep I could hear laughing and groaning next door, I was pleased Lee was finally getting some fun.

I woke late the next day with a fright from a dream I was having it seemed so real. Jimmy was snuggled in asleep beside me and he held me in his arms so all was good. In my dream Mick was standing over me as I lay on the bed naked. He was pulling on his big cock as he played with my tits. Mick rubbed his manhood over my boobs as he pinched my stiff nipples. In my dream I reached out and stroked his huge cock. I rubbed the entire shaft in my hand his big knob inches from my face. Mick reached between my legs feeling for my sex. He roughly moved his hand over my pussy as I moved my legs apart to give him access. He pushed his fingers deep in to my pussy and started to finger my saturated snatch. In my dream I wanted him to hop on top of me and push his big cock into me but he resisted and instead pushed his cock in to my face. I licked at his big purple cock head and tried to get it in my mouth. I pumped his cock with my hand as I sucked on his head. My pelvis now rising to meet his fingers as they continued to plunder me. His long fingers deep in my pussy. Then he came, in my dream I swallowed as much as I could and the rest went over my tits he groaned as he erupted. He rubbed his come into my tits with his hand then was gone.

Beside me Jimmy woke up. I asked him how he went with Lee, He told me it was great they all had a great time, would have been better if I was there though. I told him I thought Lee needed some space .We hugged some more and Jimmy told me something strange did happen last night. I asked him what it was and he said when they were finishing last night next door and he got up to come back to our bed, Mick was in the doorway watching them. I then remembered him watching us as well, but didn't tell Jimmy.

When we got up to shower Jimmy commented on how much mess we made last night from out lovemaking and I had to agree there was love juice stains everywhere. After a quick shower I packed up. I collected the money on the bedside table. Six hundred dollars? I couldn't remember the boys throwing that much as me. Oh well great deposit for our next little getaway I thought.