Just Her And The Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

His other hand was resting lightly on her back and it began to rub up and down, stroking her skin softly, making her shiver. There was nothing but silence in the room.

Five minutes passed all too quickly and she sighed deeply as he withdrew his mouth. He smiled at her. "Mark's turn," he said, and passed her on.

Mark looked down into her eyes. "You Ok? Still want to go on?" She hesitated, then nodded, and he in turn nodded at Alan, who had the timer now. Alan reset it and before Mark had time to do anything she unconsciously lifted her lips for another of those kisses. He chuckled, and obliged. Once again his kiss made her toes curl, but this time, she felt his hand sliding over her bare thigh, stroking the soft brown skin, then sliding back down again. Her legs were partially open but he made no attempt to go higher than her shorts hem. This was quite high already though, and she felt him squeeze her inner thigh at one point.

Next it was Tom. To her surprise –for she had always taken him as the more polite of the three – he was the first one to slide a hand over her breast – through her tank top, of course – and feel the shape, and rub her hard nipple, poking through, making her gasp.

As she went to Dimitri, she opened her legs and straddled his lap. She realized she was enormously aroused, and rubbed against him boldly. He was obviously just as worked up watching her make out with other men, for his cock was enormous in his jeans. He kissed her hard and started to slide his hands up her shirt. She playfully stopped him, enjoying the look of surprise on his face.

"You're breaking your own rule, you know. No touching under clothes until I say it's OK and take something off." Shed took a deep breath, and then committed herself, and lifted her own tank top off. She heard the audible gasps behind her as her perfect breasts came into view, dark as the rest of her body, firm and high. Her nipples were brown with just the slightest hint of rose in the center. Her belly was flat and silky smooth, sloping down to the top of her shorts. She pressed her nipple against Dimitri's mouth.

Kitsune was aware of everyone watching her as Dimitri suckled on first one rock hard nipple, then another. She turned her head shyly, to see the three guys admiring her dusky skin and she felt beautiful.

When the five minutes were up, she moved Dimitri's head away and kissed him softly on the lips. She felt totally in control as she shifted into Alan's lap and drew his hands up to her tits. He inhaled sharply and immediately began to squeeze them. He tried to push them together and put both nipples in his mouth at once, and found himself unable to do so. Instead he suckled on each nipple, groaning. "God, Kitsune, you're beautiful." He seemed unable to tear his eyes off her perky breasts.

When Mark took her this time he took her directly from Alan, not turning her around, and he seated her so her back was against his chest. He placed both hands on her tits and began to tweak her nipples and stroke them, causing her to squirm against him, and moan in his arms. He kissed her neck and her shoulders, and she opened her eyes to see Dimitri directly across from her with a hungry look in his eyes, watching the show. He nodded, slowly.

Next was Tom, and she realized he had taken his shirt off as well. He rolled her onto her back in the blankets, and lay on top of her, and kissed her passionately. Her nipples rubbed against his bare chest and her legs fell open almost unconsciously begging; he rubbed his hard cock against her, through his pants and her shorts, and her breath came in short little gasps. His hands were pale against her dark skin. She faintly heard the timer ticking but him rubbing against her was maddening. She began to buck her hips under him and rub against him in turn. They both groaned and panted together, and suddenly the whole situation and the intense feelings shooting through her were too much and she came in her shorts, her mouth open wide, crying out, her hands gripping his arms tightly.

She opened her eyes, panting slightly, and looked into his. He was looking at her tenderly, and he stroked her hair back from her face. He whispered, "You are stunning when you come, you know that?"

She opened her mouth to answer but then the timer went off. He grinned ruefully. "On to Dimitri. He really likes this, you know that, right?"

She hesitated, then slowly nodded.

He rolled off her then lifted her into Dimitri's arms. He immediately wrapped one arm around her and lowered his mouth to her nipple, soothing her, and sucking on it the way she so liked after an orgasm, slowly beginning to build her back up. She entwined her fingers through his hair gratefully.

He didn't try to do anything else, simply caressed her and soothed her and kissed her tenderly, taking care of her ever so gently. She loved him, and whispered it into his ear. He smiled at her and kissed her mouth. "Are you comfortable?"

She nodded yes, then shook her head.

"No?"

"No." And she stood up, and looked around at all of the guys.

All four of them had by now taken their shirts off. Dimitri had that slightly knowing look in his eyes that he sometimes got when he was both amused and turned on. Alan was grinning happily. Mark was not smiling but had an unabashedly admiring look on his face. Tom was laying on his back, and she could see the bulge of his hard cock through his pants and even a wet spot she realized she had left on his tan khakis.

Her hands fluttered in air before coming to rest on her belly. "Guys...if I do...something, you won't think less of me, will you?"

They shook their heads but it was Tom who spoke. "We all know you belong to Dimitri and he belongs to you. But I think we all might love you a little bit, too, you know. Don't we all take care of you? And watch out for you? We'll always be there."

She smiled. "Dimitri...are you sure it's OK?" He ran his hand up her leg. "I love you, sweetheart, and I'm happy if you're happy."

She took a deep breath then, and slowly undid the top of her jean shorts.

She pulled them down, aware of all eyes on her. She revealed a slim waist, graceful curved hips, and – no panties. Her neatly trimmed mound came into view and she knew she was beautiful. She could smell her own arousal and was sure the guys could too.

Kitsune stepped out of her shorts and kicked them aside. She stood there naked in front of four men, only one of whom had seen her before. Strangely, she didn't feel slutty or cheap. She felt wanted, loved, and cared-for.

Blushing, she slowly turned, letting the men see all sides of her. They had eyes for nothing but her, and she made a full circle. Then, finally feeling sheepish, she held her arms out for Dimitri.

He stood and gladly came to her. His arms encircled her, and he kissed her, and then next to her, his arm around her, his hand on her ass. He squeezed it reassuringly, and she held her other arm out to Tom.

Tom immediately stood up also. She found she was much shorter than both of them, so they lifted her and stood her on the hearth, which gave her another six inches or so. Wordlessly they each moved a mouth to a nipple.

She gasped as she felt two different mouths on her tits. When she looked down she saw two different heads there, and each one was stroking her belly and her sides tenderly.

She felt a hand loop gently around her ankle, and looked down to see Alan positioning himself between her legs. She moaned as his tongue began to snake up her thigh, licking her skin and gently spreading her legs apart.

Lastly Mark got up and walked to her. He smiled at her, and she looked up at him, mouth open, arousal in her face. He stepped on either side of Alan – the guys seemed to have no problem moving around each other, and she suspected they had done this before- and he kissed her.

She felt Tom and Dimitri's teeth on her nipple, and felt Alan's face press up between her legs. "Oh!" she cried out as she felt his tongue wrap around her clit. He wasted no time but immediately began flicking her clit, and sliding a tongue inside, and truthfully she needed no time wasted.

She was aroused beyond belief.

She was surprised when Tom left her breast, but soon enough it became clear what he was doing. He moved around behind her, kneeling on the hearth rug. He spread her ass cheeks and slid his tongue along the length of her crack.

She gasped, and jerked forward into Alan's mouth. Dimitri had done this before, but she had never dreamed anyone else would want to do what Tom was doing, run his tongue around her asshole, and even penetrating her a tiny bit.

Dimitri was now playing with both her tits but still suckling on the same one. Mark was still kissing her deeply, and with Alan and Tom between her legs it didn't take long for the inevitable result. Alan lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and repositioned himself so he was directly under her. He wrapped his mouth around her whole sex and began fucking her with his tongue, and suddenly, abruptly, she came in his mouth. She threw her head back and screamed as Dimitri bit her nipple, and Tom pushed a finger into her asshole.

She had never felt this much pleasure before and wondered that instead of feeling cheap as she would expect to she felt beautiful and the center of everyone's attention. Tom slid his whole finger into her ass, and in turn Alan slid two fingers into her pussy. She was awash in feelings as they finger-fucked her, first gently, and then more and more roughly.

She came again, screaming into Mark's mouth. She was breathless as both of the guys between her legs slid their fingers out.

Mark held her, tenderly, as Dimitri stepped back and began to undress. His familiar lean body came into view as he smiled at her. He lay on his back, cock erect, and waited.

Mark and Alan brought her forward. She didn't protest at all as they lifted her and placed her onto Dimitri's cock. She gasped as he slid into her tight wet pussy, and he groaned.

To her surprise he didn't start fucking her right away. Instead he took her wrists and gently leaned her forward, onto his chest. She looked over her shoulder to see Tom naked also.

His cock jutted out beneath the slight curve of his belly. As he squatted behind her she felt it brush against her ass and whimpered as she realized what they were going to do.

Immediately Mark was soothing her. "It's Ok, Kitsune. Say no and we'll stop anytime you want." He stroked her hair. "Do you want to stop?"

She shook her head. "I'm scared though," she whispered.

"I know, sweetheart," said Alan, and Tom said, "I'll go slow, don't worry." Dimitri just kissed her tenderly.

Tom pressed up against her ass. Dimitri had fucked her back there so she wasn't completely unfamiliar with it but she had obviously never had two guys. He was only a little smaller than Dimitri, though, and she winced as he began to enter her asshole.

Her asshole was tight as a vice and he grunted as he pushed. He went slow as promised but she still felt like she was being torn apart. His head popped in, and from there, though not easy, it went smoother until she felt his hips press against her ass.

Dimitri pulled her mouth down to his, and as he kissed her he began to fuck her, slowly. Tom held steady for the first few strokes, then began to match Dimitri's rhythm. She felt incredibly full and although it started out uncomfortable it soon began to send shivers down her spine. She was being fucked by two men and it was unbelievably hot. She breathed deeply and felt each inch of each cock penetrate her, and she found she couldn't help moaning.

Dimitri gently sat her up between the two of them. She saw Mark and Alan had also undressed, and both of their cocks were near her face.

Kitsune shivered, and finally threw decorum to the wind. She felt randy and wanted to be used by all four of them. She reached up and grabbed a cock in each hand and began to stroke. She engulfed Mark's cock with her mouth; it was definitely bigger than either of the two cocks inside of her, and she was only able to swallow half way. She sucked on it, then switched her mouth to Alan's. Meanwhile she continued stroking Mark's.

She was already gasping as the two men in her increased their intensity, and began to moan and eagerly devoured the two cocks in her hands, first one, then the other. Her whole body was trembling and she could barely breathe.

Alan was the first to come. She'd had her mouth on Mark's cock when he did, and he hit her right in the face. He yelled as he sprayed across her cheeks, across her hair and neck, and across her breasts. This set both Kitsune and Mark off. Mark came in Kitsune's mouth, and suddenly her mouth was full of his come, and she came herself, gripping the two cocks inside her.

Dimitri cried her name out as he began to pump fluid into her. Tom was still going strong, and she felt him slamming into her ass rougher and rougher until finally he came, too. Their cries echoed throughout the tiny cabin until they all collapsed in a heap.

For a while, nothing was heard except for the sounds of their panting. Dimitri moved first, stroking her hair back and whispering soft soothing words to her. Finally she turned her head to look at Mark, who lay next to her. He smiled at her fondly.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?"

She nodded.

"You are unbelievably hot." This was Tom, from behind her.

Alan kissed her arm. "The only thing I regret is not being inside of you."

She inhaled, then exhaled deeply. Then looked him in the eye.

"Well, why don't we?"

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers
12