Just Her Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

They were met at the front desk by an attractive young Asian woman. Dressed in traditional garb of the era, she had long black hair that hung to her waist and a form that her outfit displayed highly. The hostess, more girl than woman, apologized for Madame Cheng not being there to greet them in person, explaining that she was away for a few days. The girl, who had also introduced herself as Su-ling, then led Sara and Joey past a crowd of people who had been waiting for tables, much to the annoyance of some of them. There were, Joey thought, definite advantages to being a celebrity, even if Sara said she didn't like to think of herself as one. The table Su-ling led them to was in the back, far away from the noise of the busy eatery.

"Your dinner is already being prepared, as per your instructions," Su-ling said as the two guests took their seats. "If anything is not to your enjoyment, please let me know and I will see that the problem is corrected."

"I'm sure everything will be fine, Su-ling," Sara said. "Thank you very much."

Sara waited a moment for the hostess to excuse herself, then turned her attention back to Joey.

"I hope you don't mind but I called ahead and ordered in advance," she said smiling across the table. "They make some of the most fantastic dishes here, but some of them require advance preparation."

"Not at all," Joey smiled back, "I'm sure they'll be as wonderful as you say."

They were interrupted by the appearance of another equally attractive young Asian girl at the table. She was carrying a bottle of wine in a cooler, as well as a set of crystal glasses. Placing one of the glasses in front of each of them, she poured some of the wine in each, then returned the bottle to the cooler. Then, just as silently as she had appeared, she left.

It just occurred to Joey that all of the staff she had seen at Madame Cheng's were young women, even the busboys. In fact, when they passed through the main part of the restaurant, none of the other patrons she had seen had been men. Curious, she asked Sara about it.

"The restaurant actually has two floors," Sara explained as she took a taste of the wine, "with the entrance to the upper floor opening onto the boulevard. That part is open to the general public."

Joey listened intently as she tried her own wine, finding it to be different than anything she had tasted before. The label on the bottle contained only Chinese characters so she had no idea what it was called. It was however, as enjoyable as Sara had promised.

"The lower floor," the older woman continued, "has the entrance that we passed through. It deals with a more selective clientele."

Proving that Sara had also been right in ordering ahead, the first of several courses began to appear at the table a few minutes later. Joey didn't recognize most of the dishes and could hardly pronounce the names the waitress gave as she brought each new delicacy. All she knew was that it was some of the best food she had ever tasted.

The conversation at the table proved to be as interesting as the cuisine as Sara entertained her guest with tales of the ins and outs of Hollywood. Joey, like many other people, had always been fascinated by Hollywood gossip and it was a real prize to be able to talk to someone who knew what was true and what was just rumor.

"You're kidding," Joey said in response to one item in particular that Sara had shared about a recently separated couple that she sarcastically referred to as Ken and Barbie.

"God's truth," Sara laughed, feeling the effects of the second bottle of wine they'd almost finished. "He's as queer as a three dollar bill, there isn't anyone in the business who doesn't know it. "

"And her?" Joey asked, thinking of how many times she had idle fantasies about "Barbie" when she'd seen one of her films.

"Nah, she's straight," Sara said. "Or as straight as anyone can be in Hollywood. What she got out of the marriage was the added opportunities that came with being married to "Ken". All that mattered to her was her career. That's why she adopted kids rather than have them herself. Don't believe those stories about her having medical problems. She just didn't want to take the time off to actually have babies, to say nothing of the worry what a few pregnancies might do to her figure. Even their split was designed to get both of them the maximum amount of publicity, the kind that translates into big bucks at the box office."

"What do you mean as straight as anyone can be in Hollywood?" Joey asked, having been intrigued by the phrase.

"Just that," Sara said, thinking that the comment was self explanatory.

The quizzical expression on Joey's face told her that evidently, it wasn't.

"Well, let's see, how can I best explain it," she said as she took a moment to consider her words. "You do realize that there are times that an actress, or actor, might use sex to get a role, or at least a chance to try out for one. That hasn't changed since the days of the silent films. It's truer these days for young people starting out than established stars. After all, for every bit role in a film that has to be filled, there must be a hundred good looking and talented people who could fill it."

Joey nodded her head in understanding. That happened in other aspects of life as well, but none so obvious as in the entertainment industry. Who was sleeping with who was sometimes more important than anything written on a resume.

"Well, sometimes, the person they sleep with might not be the gender they normally shared their bed with," Sara went on. "I could name a half dozen big name stars, straight as they come, who went down on their knees, or spread their ass for a male director or producer who took a fancy to them back when they were just starting out. The same goes for actresses who, to their surprise, found themselves between the legs of another woman. In the case of Barbie, for example, I knew the woman involved personally."

Joey was surprised by that. It wasn't that she didn't think it was true, just that she couldn't imagine someone going to that extreme just to get a part. Actually, it was just her that she couldn't imagine crossing the line and sleeping with a man. That made her wonder if Sara had made that choice at one time.

"I know what you're thinking," Sara said.

"It's nothing really," Joey grinned.

"Yes it is," Sara insisted. "You're wondering if I had to sleep with someone to get my big break? After all, I wasn't the relative of someone or anything like that."

"I remember reading how you got your first big break," Joey said. "How you were working as a waitress in Los Angeles and were spotted by the director of Murder On The Beach. He took one look at you and decided that you were the perfect choice for the role of Jennifer."

"Yes, just the kind of Hollywood success story that the fans love to eat up," Sara laughed. "Struggling actress just happens to be in the right place at the right time to be discovered. Those kind of stories have been going around since long before my mother was born."

"I guess so," Joey said, realized as she said it how unrealistic the story really was.

"Did you really think that Richard Hanks really gave a damn about who played the part of Jennifer in that movie?" Sara grinned. "I mean she only had a half dozen lines of dialogue and the only requirement was that she look good in a bikini."

"Which you did," Joey laughed, then asked. "Then you..." she paused, not wanting to really ask the question.

"Did I drop that bathing suit for him?" Sara asked the question for Joey.

"Yes."

"Well, if you asked anyone who claimed to know, they'd probably tell you yes," Sara answered. After all, despite the fact that he was past sixty, Hanks had a reputation for bedding young would-be starlets. But if anyone asked me, I'd tell them the truth and say no."

Joey's expression asked the silent question, then how?

"Sometimes," Sara laughed, "it's enough to sleep with the wife of the right person."

The unexpected answer caused Joey to laugh as well.

"Was she any good?" Joey asked, suddenly made bolder by all the wine she'd had to drink.

"At first, I never imagined she would be," Sara admitted, "seeing that she was a lot older than me."

"Like your mother's age?"

"More like my grandmother's," Sara clarified. "But once things got started, well lets just say she knew her way around another woman's body."

"Wow!" was all Joey could say in response.

It wasn't long after that the two of them looked down at the table and realized the meal was over. Almost as if on cue, Su-ling was at their side with a small black binder that contained the check. Sara only took a moment to glance at the total, then slipped several large denomination bills into the folder, handing it back to their hostess. Joey couldn't see the total on the small bill, but the amount of money Sara had produced made it pretty clear the meal, as fantastic as it might have been, was beyond her means.

"Shall we go?" Sara asked after Su-ling had left.

"Guess so," Joey said, feeling a little disappointed that the dinner was over. It had been quite some time since she'd had this much fun.

Before they left the restaurant, Joey and Sara took a few moments to visit the ladies room. Joey had to smile when she noticed that both restrooms were marked as such. Since they were small, single rooms, each went into one of them. When Joey came out, Sara was already waiting for her.

"I called for the car," she said as she dropped her cell phone back in her bag.

-=-=-=-

By the time they exited the club, the limousine was waiting at the curb, with Charles standing by the open back door. Joey entered first, with Sara following after telling the tall chauffeur that home would be the next stop.

The ride back to Sara's townhouse was a lot more subdued than the one from it a few hours before. The conversation between the two women gradually dropped off until all that was left was an exchange of smiles every now and then. Joey was sure that was because as the night drew to a close, Sara didn't want to give the impression that it might lead to anything more.

Well if that was the case, the redhead told herself, it was fine with her. The food had been good, the company even better. All in all, it was a night she would remember for a very long time. Even if she was sure that no one would ever believe it really happened.

The limousine pulled out of traffic and came to a stop. Through the window, Joey could see the steps leading to Sara's borrowed home. Her date with a movie star was now over. She wondered if Sara would have Charles take her home or if she would have to walk over to Seventy-fifth Street to catch the bus. She hoped the former as it was pretty late and she'd rather not walk the streets by herself.

"Maybe I should ask," Joey thought, thinking that since the night was over she had nothing to lose. She turned in Sara's direction, but the words never got out.

Instead, Sara suddenly moved toward her and kissed Joey hard on her mouth. The press of her lips caught the younger woman by surprise, but only for a moment. The kiss was long and deep, with Sara's tongue pressing deep inside Joey. Quickly recovering from the unexpected action, Joey did what felt natural and began to kiss the blond haired woman back. .

"What was that?" Joey asked as they separated, her mouth still tingling.

"Well," Sara said with a broad grin, "it could be one of two things."

Joey wondered what the two were and listened intently as Sara went on to explain.

"It could be a kiss goodnight, the end of what I think was a very nice evening," the actress offered. "Or, it could be an invitation to come in and spend the night. The choice is yours."

The explanation was more unexpected to Joey than the kiss. Of course she had no hesitation about which option she wanted, but she thought it was nice that Sara didn't take it for granted.

"I was about to ask if the driver could give me a ride home, Joey replied. "I guess I won't be needing it now." she added with her warmest smile.

Sara didn't reply with words. She took Joey's hand in hers and kissed it. Then, still holding on to it, she led the redhead out onto the sidewalk. Charles was standing there when the door opened. This time he had waited for Sara to open the door herself. Joey was surprised to see that he didn't even react when he'd saw her hand in Sara's. It later occurred to her that in his line of work, he'd probably seen things a lot more interesting.

"I won't need the car anymore tonight, Charles," Sara said. "Please express my thanks to Mrs. Russell."

"Very good, Ma'am," Charles said as he pivoted on his heels and climbed back into the front seat. Both women watched him pull away and disappear into traffic.

"Shall we?" Sara said as she made a motion in the direction of the wide steps.

"Oh yes," Joey replied, her heart skipping a beat.

Still hand in hand, they walked up the stairs and into the house.

-=-=-=-

The door barely closed behind them when Sara kissed Joey again. The kiss was soft, their lips barely brushing against each other, but intimate enough to cause Joey to feel a small tingle between her legs. The actress gently stroked the side of the younger woman's face, running her fingers down along her neck as well.

"You are so cute," Sara said softy, her hand continuing downward to run across Joey's breasts. "I've wanted to do that from the first moment I saw you."

The complement was followed with another kiss, this one more intense as Joey pressed her tongue deep into Sara's mouth. The blond reached out with her own to receive it as they wrapped their arms around each other, pressing their bodies together. Their interplay continued for long minutes, becoming more fervent with each caress.

They continued to kiss while their hands explored each other's bodies. Joey was totally enthralled by Sara's large breasts, running her fingers across them again and again. The older woman was no less fascinated by the smaller mounds before her, giving them just as much attention. She kissed Joey on the cheek, then once more on her neck. Finally, she pulled on the top of her light blue dress, exposing the soft flesh beneath, kissing there as well.

Sara undid the straps of Joey's dress, sliding them down her arms. With a quick movement, she pulled down the zipper, causing the outfit to loosen even more, exposing the rounded orbs beneath.

"Mmmm," Sara purred as she looked down at the nipples she had only seen the outline of before. Size had never mattered to her as much as form and in that regard she viewed the pair in front of her as perfect. "As lovely as I imagined them to be."

Sara reached out and grasped Joey's left nipple with her fingers, massaging it to full hardness. A touch that sent a surge of pleasure through the smaller woman. A feeling that she expressed vocally as well. The volume of her cry reflecting the intensity of her emotion.

Sara took hold of the sides of Joey's dress and pulled it down around her waist. Bending down, she took the hard nipple she had been playing with in her mouth, working her tongue all around the pink areola. She continued with longer swipes, taking in the paler flesh around it as well. Wonderful as the fare had been at Madame Cheng's, this was an even greater delicacy to the thirty-three-year-old. A treat she wanted to enjoy every morsel of.

"Oh yes," Joey moaned, enjoying a feeling she hadn't felt in months. "Suck them, suck my tits." she added, falling into an old habit. Sonija had always gotten turned on when she had talked dirty during sex and she hoped Sara didn't mind.

If she did, she gave no indication of it as her mouth moved to Joey's other mound. At the same time, her free hand moved down between the redhead's legs and brushed against her thighs. Continuing onward, her fingers moved under the hem of her dress, coming to rest against the now moist panties that covered Joey's sex.

"Feel good?" Sara asked as her fingers slipped past the elastic of Joey's underwear, massaging the hairy mound beneath.

"Definitely," Joey said, thinking that it was a silly question. How could any woman not love this?

"I don't mind if you talk dirty," Sara said as she pushed two fingers deep inside Joey, thrusting them back and forth with rapidity. "In fact, I kind of like it."

That was another thing Sara disliked about many women she met in the business. Once they made their mark, a lot of them avoided anything that might cause people to consider that they hadn't always held the station they now enjoyed. A reluctance that extended even into the bedroom. Personally, the actress enjoyed getting down and dirty.

"Fuck me," Joey said in response to Sara's comment, "fuck me with your fingers. It feels so good and I love it!"

Pressing Joey against the wall of the foyer, Sara did just that. A third finger joined the first two, adding to the pressure and speed of her touch. The younger woman's legs grew weak as she felt the fire radiating between her legs growing into a conflagration.

Faster and faster, Sara plunged her fingers into Joey's pussy, using her fingers like a small cock and probing every inch of her sugar walls. At the same time, she continued to use her tongue on Joey's breasts, darting back and forth between each mound. Alternating between gentle licks and soft bites, she added to the ecstasy filling her new lover.

"Ohhhhh," Joey gasped as sweat ran down her back, "Fuck my pussy, fuck it hard!"

Years of experience told Sara that Joey was close to the edge of orgasm. All she needed was a little more effort to bring her to culmination. With her fingers still deep within her, Sara dropped down to her knees and nestled her face between Joey's legs. Kissing and licking her way up the redhead's thighs, her hand reached up and pulled down the now soaked undergarment, dropping it all the way to her ankles.

She could feel the shivering excitement that filled Joey, the desire to feel her body explode. Pulling her hand from inside Joey, Sara used the fingers of both of them to spread the folds of the red-furred mound. She pressed deep between them with her wet tongue, swirling it in a clockwise motion, pleasingly dancing up and down the length of her pussy, brushing against Joey's excited clitoris with each pass. The taste and smell of her arousal were intoxicating to Sara as she had been without the company of another woman even longer than Joey.

The augmented caress of her most sensitive places was enough to send Joey over the abyss. One last penetration and a thunderclap exploded within her. Sara felt Joey grow rigid for a brief second, then totally lax as waves of delight resounded across her body. Waves that seemed to go on for a wonderfully long time.

"That was incredible," Joey panted after the last of the vibrations that had rocked her body finally subsided and she leaned against the wall for support. "I'd forgotten how much I've missed that."

"I'm glad I was able to remind you," Sara said with a grin as she withdrew from between Joey's legs and rose back to her full height. "I'd even say it was a pleasure." she added as she ran her tongue across her lips, wiping them clean.

"I want to do the same for you," Joey said, realizing that while in a little disarray, Sara was still fully dressed.

"You will, love," Sara smiled as she reached out and brushed her still wet fingers against Joey's lips, inviting her to taste the fruits of her orgasm. "Trust me, you most certainly will. But unless you'd like to do it on the floor here in the foyer, I think it might be a good idea if we moved upstairs."

Again Sara was right, Joey realized. Hot and unexpected as their encounter had been, the best she was sure, was yet to come. In thanks for the pleasure Sara had already given her, she brought the older woman's fingers to her mouth and gently washed them with her tongue. Then, gathering her dress around her, she followed Sara up the staircase to the upper floors.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers