Just in Time

Story Info
Wife finds husband just in time to save their marriage.
1.1k words
4.1
186.2k
43
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

When I got home the house was dark and nobody was home. I walked into the kitchen, turned on the light, and found a note waiting on the table.

Dear Julie,

I love you with all my heart and soul Julie, and I know that you love me, but there is more to marriage than just love. There has been something missing from our relationship for quite some time, do you know what it is? It's lust Julie, raw, unbridled sexual desire for one another. Do you know that the last ten times we've made love it was a Saturday night and it started at 9:30 and was over by 10:15 each time? That's ten times in a row. Forty five minutes of sex per week with the lights off and using the same positions every time is just not enough for me. I've tried to talk to you about it but you keep telling me that everything is fine the way it is. Well it isn't fine for me Julie. I have decided that if you are unable or unwilling to meet my sexual needs I have no choice but to go out and find someone who will. I may or may not come home tonight, but I won't be spending the night alone either way. I love you and I don't want to hurt you Julie, but I cannot go on living without a full sex life.

Love

John

Needless to say I was shocked. I sat down in a chair and stared at the piece of paper. My husband of 7 years had basically left me a Dear Jane letter. He hadn't fallen in love with someone else, he hadn't fallen out of love with me, he merely found our sex life insufficient so he decided to go out in search of a better one.

John was telling the truth in that he'd tried to talk to me about our sex life and I'd told him things were fine the way they were. As far as I was concerned our life was perfect the way it was and that included our sex life.

I thought back trying to remember the last ten times that we had made love, and I determined that he must be right about that as well as no matter how hard I thought about it all of our previous love making sessions seemed to roll into one like they were carbon copies of one another.

I began to think about John being with another woman and the thought brought tears to my eyes. The thought that the pleasure another woman could provide him through sex was worth more to him than our years of happy marriage crushed me.

I had to do something, but what? He didn't have a cell phone so I couldn't call him. We only ever went to one bar so I had a pretty good idea where he'd gone to look for a new companion. I decided that I was going to go and get him.

I decided I'd better change first as I didn't want the smoke smell of the bar in my work clothes.

I moved quickly to the bedroom and took off my long skirt and blouse. My pantyhose had been bothering me all day so I took them off as well. Standing in front of my closet in my underwear I looked for something to wear. I found a short black skirt that John had always liked and a red blouse that went well with it.

After dressing I slipped into a pair of red heels, took my hair down from the bun I wear it in at work and headed for the car.

When I walked into the bar I felt as if every eye in the place was focused on me. I began walking around looking for John. A few guys offered to buy me a drink or asked me to dance but I politely declined.

I spotted John on the dance floor with some blonde. I wasn't about to let either one of them ask the other to come home with them so I walked out onto the dance floor and tapped the woman on the shoulder.

"Beat it, find your own man." The blonde said.

"I already found one; I've been married to him for seven years and it just so happens that you're dancing with him right now so get lost." I said.

When the blonde found out John was married she took off. The look on John's face was a look of surprise and anger.

"You aren't going to talk me out of it Julie, I can't go on living like that, I have needs and desires." John said.

"I didn't come here to try to stop you John. I came here hoping that our 7 years of marriage would have earned me the first shot at trying to meet your needs." I said.

"What are you talking about?" John asked.

"This is obviously much more important to you than I realized, and though I thought things were fine obviously you didn't. I love you too much to let you go without a fight. If you need more sex than we've been having then I'll give it to you, if you need different positions or techniques then that's what I'll do, it might be difficult at first, but I will do my best to give you what you want and need, if you'll only give me the chance." I said.

"It would have to be a permanent change Julie, not just a few weeks then back to the way things were." John said.

"I understand that John, and I've decided that you're more than worth making that kind of a change for. Who knows, with a lover like you to teach me I might even grow to like the things you'll want to do." I said.

John looked at me for a moment; then he smiled, took my hand, and led me towards the door. We went home and made love, and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

John later confessed to me that I had gotten to him just in time. He said that he was about to take the blonde out to his car when I arrived.

The first few weeks were a little difficult for me, John wanted to have sex all the time, and he wanted to do all sorts of things that I'd never even considered doing before. As I looked at him enjoying each new experience however I knew that I'd made the right choice.

After the first few weeks I had adjusted to the new way of things, and though all that sex took a lot out of me, I also found that it provided far more pleasure than I ever thought possible.

I was happy with my life before, but I'm even happier with my life now and so is John.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers