Just In Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Ancient Egypt: Cleopatra conclusion.
2.3k words
4.57
20.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are over 18 and FICTIONAL

**This is a SERIAL, like my other series TRIPLE THREAT, so it is a running story so please look for the previous/following installments!

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Previously on Just In Time: Justin is sent back in time and goes undercover in Cleopatra's palace as a servant of the historian Strabo to prevent the theft of Cleopatra's poison! Justin rules out two of the three suspects when he decides the hunchback doctor isn't the time bandit and the beautiful tall mystery woman is unlikely, which leaves the newly hired servant for him to question. After finally sating Iras' desire, Justin finds himself in bed with both Charmion and Iras.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Justin was feeling sleepy again after the session with Charmion and Iras and with both of the beautiful servant girls snuggling up against him the warmth was pleasantly decreasing his desire to get out of bed.

"Masea will be here tonight," Iras said softly.

Charmion nodded.

"You know what that means," Iras asked.

Charmion nodded again.

"So this was a sort of going away party," Charmion said.

"What do you mean?"

Iras opened her mouth but Charmion shot her a look and Iras closed her mouth.

"Perhaps you should pay a final visit to our lady," Charmion said.

"Why is it a final visit?"

"Octavian will move her in a day or so," Charmion said.

"I need to see the servant," Justin said.

"I'll take you to find him, Charmion will tend to our lady," Iras said.

Charmion nodded and they all rolled out of bed.

***

"He talks funny and always seems to be prowling around where he shouldn't be," Iras said, describing why she thought this new servant was suspicious.

"There he is," Iras said, pointing at a man who did look out of place.

He had a closely shaved beard and while he was not as tall as Justin, he was taller than the other Egyptians.

"Ask him the same batch of questions and I'll be in earshot," Justin said.

"Why hello," Iras began, engaging the servant.

Justin looked over his shoulder and saw the servant run his eyes over Iras. Well at least she got in the door, Justin thought.

"...and where did you work before? Oh a mansion by the Cairo bazaar. How fascinating. Are you from Cairo? You are? Whereabouts, I go there quite often to visit one of my cousins. What was that? Hmm. I've never been to that part of town I guess..."

Justin turned around and looked at the man. He was visibly sweating and it seemed like his answers were getting thinner and thinner.

The man's eyes rose to Justin's and recognition dawned on the man. He turned and fled.

Justin tore out after him.

Right when Justin's fingers were about to close over the man's shoulders the man darted down a tight alleyway and disappeared from view.

Panting, Justin made his way back to Iras.

Iras shook her head sadly and pushed Justin's hair back around his head. She kissed him lightly on the mouth and looked up into his eyes.

"Is he the one?"

Justin nodded.

Charmion came up behind them.

"My lady would like to see you," Charmion said.

Justin nodded.

***

Cleopatra's back was to him as Justin walked into her room. She had a beautiful, straight, strong back. Her skin was a beautiful light copper.

"I need your help," Cleopatra said without turning around.

"My help," Justin stuttered?

"Leave us girls," Cleopatra said, her back to them all.

"You're no historian," Cleopatra said, finally turning around to look at Justin.

"What?"

"When my servant Masea came to me today it dawned on me. I remembered the man who introduced her to me. Who brought her to me and told me to raise her like a daughter so she would love me and give her life to me," Cleopatra said.

"I don't see..."

"That man was you," Cleopatra said.

"I don't understand," Justin began.

"You were an artist then, although you are probably as much of a historian as you are an artist," Cleopatra said.

"Did we...?" Justin asked.

Cleopatra smiled and even blushed, "of course, we were drawn to each other as we were this time."

"How do you explain this? I don't remember it."

"I doubt it has happened yet. To say the least, you were much more, experienced."

"What do you think I am then? A God?"

"I think you're a man. Who will help me."

Justin nodded.

"I need something too. What I'm here for. It's a vial of poison. I think you know what I'm talking about."

Cleopatra looked at him sharply. Hesitated, then nodded.

"I need to know what you were going to do with it afterwards, and where you got it from," Justin said.

"The doctor. He's one of my people. And afterwards I needed to leave it in the room. It was the only the way," Cleopatra said.

"Okay. I need to be there. Hidden. He'll be there too so think of a different hiding spot, he's no doubt found your other one."

Cleopatra looked surprised but she nodded.

A weight seemed to be lifted from Cleopatra and she finally smiled.

"I want you to do one other thing for me?"

"What?"

"Me."

Cleopatra laughed and took Justin's hand.

"So you'll remember for next time."

Cleopatra led Justin to the bed. She reached up and pulled him down to her and kissed him deeply.

She kept her lips locked to his as she slid back onto the bed.

Justin slid onto the bed next to her and caressed her breast through her top while one of his hands slid down to her crotch.

Justin lifted the thin fabric that covered her crotch and began tickling her pussy lips with his fingertips.

"Let me teach you something for next time," Cleopatra said.

She took two of Justin's fingers and pushed them into her pussy. She sighed and then turned Justin's hand so that his palm was facing up.

"Now curl your fingers. There's a soft spongy spot...oh yes, that's it..." Cleopatra cooed.

"Oh, oh yes that's it. Keep doing that. Oh God. Oh yes. Just. Just hold it like that. Oh."

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhhh ohh ohhhh."

Cleopatra shook and moaned, riding Justin's hand.

Unlike last time though when Justin thought Cleopatra had hit her peak, she kept going. And she got louder.

A thought came over Justin that he was surprised he hadn't thought of before.

Justin's thumb moved up and probed Cleopatra's clit.

She screamed.

And then, she squirted.

Justin was shocked.

But with his fingers in her pussy and his thumb on her clit, she kept going.

His hand was sticky with Cleopatra.

"God," Cleopatra panted, "I've only done that one other time."

Justin smiled.

"Now come here big boy, I need to thank you."

Justin slid up Cleopatra until his mouth found hers and Cleopatra greedily grabbed Justin's cock and stuffed it eagerly into her soaking pussy.

With a growl Cleopatra pushed Justin over and rolled on top of him.

With another growl from deep in her throat Cleopatra started riding up and down Justin with an intensity Justin had never seen before. But then again she had just come her brains out and was about to kill herself.

Cleopatra threw her head back and her hair flew back and rained back down onto her gorgeous shoulders.

Her hands slid down to hold Justin's sides and she rolled her hips forward so her hips rested on the bed.

Her breasts danced a few inches above Justin's mouth and he eagerly raised his head and devoured one of her nipples.

Cleopatra's eyes flashed and she picked up speed.

Justin's hands probed her pussy and finally stroked her clit and Cleopatra's mouth formed another "O" as an orgasm rippled through her.

Pleasure overtook Justin then and his hips drove up into Cleopatra as he shot wave after wave of cum into Cleopatra.

Panting, they both collapsed to the bed.

"I'll show you where to hide. But give the girls a kiss before you do so they're no so surprised when you hide."

Justin nodded.

After a few minutes Cleopatra called them in and they smiled knowingly when they saw Justin hurriedly pull the covers over himself.

Cleopatra led them over to the window and Justin pulled his clothes on.

"Thank you," Iras said, looking into Justin's eyes, "you made a woman out of me when it was most important."

Justin kissed her and Iras kissed him back harder than he would have thought. It wasn't just a kiss goodbye for Iras, it seemed like something much more. But Justin couldn't place it.

Charmion gave Justin a wet kiss and a big hug and then went out to distract Epaphroditus, the Octavian man guarding Cleopatra's room so that Justin could remain in hiding.

"You'll have to stay there almost all day," Iras began.

Justin just nodded. He clutched his transmitter in his hand, under his tunic. He'd have to be quick once he wrestled the thief down. If it went down like he imagined it, Octavian's men would be crawling all over the place.

Justin slipped into his hiding spot, a hollowed out pillar that Justin wondered if Cleopatra had used before for other hijinks. It was boring and hot and right when Justin didn't think he could take anymore, Charmion, Iras, and Cleopatra burst into the room.

"Epaphroditus is gone with that silly letter I sent to Octavian so we must do this. Are you ready girls?"

Iras and Charmion nodded.

It dawned on Justin now. The kiss. What Charmion had said about a going away party.

Charmion drank the poison first. Then Iras. Then Cleopatra.

They lay on the bed together. A peaceful look came over all of them.

Their breathing became labored and slow.

Iras looked at the pillar the whole time.

Justin's heart pounded in his chest.

Finally their breathing faded to nothing.

Justin was so nervous he held his breath.

The side panel of Cleopatra's room slid open and Justin saw a steep stairwell. A secret passage!

The bearded servant man came out of the passage carrying a large black bag.

He reached the bed in a few strides and knelt to pry the poison from Cleopatra's hand.

Justin sprang out of the pillar and knocked the servant down.

He was startled, but not defeated.

The servant wrestled free and threw his black bag at Justin.

A black rod flew out and almost hit Justin in the head but he knocked it to the side and lunged at the man.

Justin had him, he reached for his transmitter...

"That's no snake Justin," Cleopatra said.

Justin was shocked. At the person who said it and the statement.

He looked at Cleopatra's body on the bed that lay still, white as death.

He looked over his shoulder and saw Cleopatra holding a dangling black snake by the head.

"It's an asp Justin," Cleopatra said again, evenly.

"But..."

"Masea Justin. The girl you gave me in Rome. We don't have much time," Cleopatra said.

"Stand back," Cleopatra ordered.

Justin did and Cleopatra dropped the asp on the man and it snapped its head and bit the man on the shoulder.

Cleopatra was just as quick and flung the snake against the wall.

"Our fates our bound Justin. Although, I have been told, they are not bound together."

"Who is Masea?"

"Justin. You brought her to me in Rome when we first met and told me I would need her. I needed her today. She is the spitting image of me. There could be no other surer twin. And she gave her life for me. So I can melt into time. Be myself. But never Cleopatra."

And with that Cleopatra slipped into the passage and was gone.

Justin grabbed hold of the now paralyzed thief and pressed his transmitter.

He opened his eyes in the Doc's lab.

Doc Tanner smiled at him.

"Well, how was she?"

"Who?"

"Cleopatra my boy! The love of my life! The greatest woman history has ever known!"

Justin smiled and shook his head foggily.

"Like no one I've ever met before. What are you gonna do with this guy?"

Doc shrugged, "hand him over to the police for questioning, we still can't figure it all out."

Justin nodded, "he'll need a remedy for asp venom."

"So that's where the Cleopatra asp legend comes from."

Doc excitedly raced off for that while Justin retreated to his room.

It would be nice to sleep in his own bed. Alone even. Whoever thought he would think something like that.

But still, he wanted to play with his virtual reality fantasy program a bit.

He toyed with the woman for awhile.

At first she was Isis. Then Charmion. Then Iras. Then Cleopatra. He kept her as Cleopatra while he worked on something else. Then he changed her again.

This time she was a tall thin woman with curly black hair and an angular face with sharp nice and bright big eyes.

"How did you enjoy your journey Mr. Tempus?" The mechanical British voice asked.

"As always Alfred you startle me," Justin said.

"Back at work already?"

"I want something else," Justin said.

"Oh?" Alfred asked.

"I want you to turn my virtual reality projection into an autonomous 3D projection similar to yourself. But with sensory applications."

Alfred nodded his holographic head.

"Can you do that for me?"

"I could. If that's what you want," Alfred started.

"It is. Use the final program data from this," Justin said, handing the memory card of his virtual reality machine to the mechanical arm Alfred controlled.

"Call her Atia."

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Next on Just In Time: Justin goes to Meiji Japan and meets another time traveling agent...

markedas
markedas
17 Followers