'Just' Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"What happened to the car that was here?" I asked confused.

"Poole put it in storage. This is your spot now." Tina chuckled. "Come let's go in and relax before we leave tonight."

"Leave?" I asked still confused.

"Come, I'll explain later." Tina closed the door and headed in the house.

Once inside Tina sat down our bags and headed to the patio doors. Immediately she started to undress.

"Hurry, Poole will be home soon enough." Tina opened the door as she stepped over the pile of clothes on the floor.

I disrobed and joined her in the pool just as naked as she was. For the next fifteen minutes we frolicked and kissed in the clear water but did little else. Then I looked up and he was standing there watching us.

"Poole." I whispered to Tina whose back was to him.

"Is he naked?" His wife laughed pulling me close.

"No he's not." Poole's voice thundered. "You're supposed to be ready."

"I would have but Jane distracted me." Tina laughed still not looking at Poole.

"We need to go soon." Poole stated in mock frustration.

"Jane is going with us." Tina caressed my ass under water.

"No she's not. Heather only invited us." Poole stated clearly.

Tina leaned in and kissed me softly and whispered. "You're coming with us."

"No, she's not." Poole replied hearing the faint sound reflect off the water.

Tina took my hand and led me up the pool steps and past Poole.

"If that slut doesn't go than this slut doesn't go." Tina called back as she led me in the house dripping wet.

I picked up the clothes we took off earlier as Tina grabbed the shopping bags and headed upstairs to my room. Tina and I wasted no time washing the chlorine from our bodies before drying off. In record time Tina led me down to Poole who was waiting impatiently.

"You're late." Poole pointed out.

"We'll make it up to you later." Tina chuckled. "You're driving."

Tina tossed Poole the keys to the new SUV. Without another word said Tina and I loaded in the rear seat as Poole closed the door behind us. Adjusting the driver's seat to fit his bulk Poole programmed the seats memory and started the car.

We stopped to eat then headed out for their meeting. The ride was longer than I expected but casual conversation filled in the time.

Heather, a granddaughter of Poole's brother Mark, and her fiancé greeted us at their small apartment. They were looking for a place to hold a party after the venue they booked canceled at the last minute. Planned for a Saturday afternoon just weeks away Heather had called Tina to ask if they could rent their pool and back yard.

Heather's plan was to invite close to forty people involved in the wedding for a few hours of fun before the guys and gals went their separate ways for the bachelor and bachelorette parties later that night. Heather and her fiancé wanted to have beer and wine as well as food.

Assured everyone would be over twenty one, Poole offered to pay for, and host, the event as their wedding gift. Tina clearly went out of her way to include me in any and all discussions. After a great evening we were headed back home Poole again tasked with driving.

I was in my bed just having shut off the lights when I heard a light knock on the door. Getting up to investigate I opened it only to find Tina standing in the hall.

"May I come in?" She whispered.

"Of course." I replied happily.

Tina turned on the light and closed the door taking me in her arms.

"Poole's already asleep and I'm horny." Tina traced her finger over my lips.

I could tell from her fast talking she was still somewhat wired as well. I wanted to ask what she had in mind when Tina walked me back against the bed. With a slight shove I was on my back and Tina now straddling my waist.

The look in her eyes was filled with desire as she inched up slowly on her knees.

"I need you to be a slut tonight." Tina growled as she pulled at my top.

Up to this point Tina had always been the soft loving one, a mentor of sorts. Just the huskiness

In her voice put me on edge. With my top pulled over my head Tina gripped my tits hard and pressed her lips against mine firmly.

Somehow she had taken charge and I found myself wanting to help her. I reached for her panties and pulled them down her thighs until they stretched tight against me.

Pulling free from my mouth her tongue licked my lips taunting mine to join hers. When I obliged Tina pulled back and sneered.

"I have a tastier set of lips for you to savor."

I grabbed her ass and tried to push her torso up so I could grant her wish. Tina sat up and leaned back showing me how wet she was. With a sudden move Tina's right hand quickly came down and smacked her pussy hard.

I could see her wince but then her lips pursed into a naughty smile.

"God I'm so wet right now." Tina gloated.

I watched as she then curled two fingers in her pussy and offered them to me.

"Tell me, are you slut enough tonight?"

The question was rhetorical as her creamy fingers were already being savored in my mouth.

"Enough foreplay...." Tina stood up. "..... I'm already wet."

Removing her panties and then her top she turned to face my feet and lowered her dripping cunt over my waiting tongue. I plunged it in and was rewarded with a copious flow of excitement.

"That's it slut lick the passion of my fruit." Tina hissed.

Tina ground down hard against my mouth as her pussy contracted around my tongue. I gripped her thighs and held her in place forcing my tongue ever deeper.

We stayed like that for quite some time grunting and growling as Tina continued to grind showing me she was in charge. It didn't take long for my tongue to grow weary, taking a break I used my lips to munch on her labia's.

Tina pushed inside my panties and grabbed my throbbing pussy holding it tight. My pelvis pushed up, my back arched in desire and discomfort.

"Get that tongue back in my pussy slut!" Tina demanded.

I thrusted my tongue deep inside and was rewarded with more creamy excitement. This went on until my tongue faded. Tina let me use my mouth and then gripped my pussy hard again insisting on my tongue for pleasure.

By the third time I knew we could neither one last much longer. My face was drenched and my cheeks were raw. My tongue was nothing more than a noodle, her pussy gaping open and still oozing excitement.

"Please cum." I whimpered.

"What did you say Slut?" Tina pulled her pussy off reached behind and grabbed my hair.

"Please cum, I may not last much longer." I sighed all but giving up.

"Bullshit slut!" Tina barked. "You will last until I say so."

"Yes Tina." I agreed weakly.

"Good little slut." Tina smiled in response. "Just to show you how much I appreciate you I have a gift."

Tina yanked my head up with one hand and with the other she pulled her pussy lips apart and showed me her swollen clit.

"Tongue only slut." Tina said.

Pulling my face up her gaping pussy engulfed my nose as her clit was waiting for my tongue. With all the strength my tongue had left it touched her clit tenderly.

Tina bucked above me as a shiver coursed through her body. I licked it again so softly my tongue struggled to register the contact. Tina's pussy contracted over my nose and I heard her moan. Pushing my head down Tina looked between her legs.

"Slut your tongue is exquisite, now make me cum"

She pulled my hair and jammed my nose deep inside her cunt. I extended my tongue one last time and tried to wrap it around her clit.

Tina collapsed her legs forcing her clit against my teeth as she ground down.

"Yes baby, harder." Tina grunted.

I couldn't have helped if I wanted to as Tina drug her clit hard over my chin then back again. Her pussy flashed over my mouth with copious amounts of cum oozing out. Over and over she raked her cunt over me as her orgasm started to consume her.

I held onto her thighs trying to keep her from hurting either of us until Tina slowly came to a complete stop. I heard her take a deep breath and sigh in satisfaction. Tina rolled off onto the bed.

"I need you to hold me slut." Tina whispered.

I was struck by the tenderness in her voice. Stretching my neck and jaw I moved beside her on the bed. Tina rolled to face me the gratification clearly evident.

"Oh Jane what have I done?" Tina reached out her hand grazing my cheek, her voice filled with concern.

"Allowed your slut to pleasure you." I smiled proudly.

"Oh baby you did.........." Tina kissed me. "..........like no one ever has."

She wanted to kiss me more passionately but I pulled back. My tongue and lips were almost numb and I was afraid of more contact just yet.

"I'm so sorry..." Tina said realizing what she had done. "........never again........."

"Please don't say that." I caressed her cheek looking in her eyes. "I loved it we just need to adjust it a bit." I consoled her.

We had been at it for over an hour, now Tina stood up and guided me into the shower. Removing my panties she doted over me as we both cleaned up. Back in bed we were both naked as Tina held me.

"Poole will be up early." Tina circled my nipple. "I suggest you should be ready to join him when he does."

With that Tina shifted us so she could spoon my back. Her hand still played with my nipple keeping me wanting.

"Tina?" I whispered.

"Yes Jane?" She replied.

"Why did you insist I go along tonight?" I asked.

"Shhhh, you should get some sleep."

I thought about it some more and decided not to press it for now.

"Thank you for the clothes and the car." I said happily.

"Goodnight my love." Tina held me tight and settled in to go to sleep.

Tina's words were prophetic. Just like she said Poole had gotten up and used the bathroom. We both heard him come down the hall and open the door. We both looked up as he clearly was deciding what to do.

"Take the slut, the bitch flat wore my pussy out." Tina laughed before laying her head down and kissing the back of my neck.

Without a word Poole cradled me lifting me from the bed. He closed the door and carried me down the hall to his bed. Lying me down his eyes met mine with a questioned look. I know he wanted me but somehow he needed to know I wanted him.

"Do I get to kiss while we fuck?" I teased him.

Poole smiled knowing I was asking him if he wanted a blow job first. He pushed his shorts off and joined me in bed.

"Did she let you cum?" Poole asked as he moved between my legs.

"No." I admitted.

"Let's see if we can remedy that." Poole chuckled.

"Maybe I can return the favor?" I laughed.

"I'm sure you can." Poole guided his cock in my waiting pussy.

He was showered and gone to work out before I joined Tina in my bed. I snuggled up to her and kissed the back of her neck.

"Are we all happy now?" She giggled.

"We are if you are." I pulled her tight.

"Welcome home Jane." Tina whispered then went back to sleep.

Only later would I know what she truly meant.

..........................................................................................................................................

For the next couple of weeks I spent more and more time at Poole and Tina's. Donald was working nights and the girls were spending less time at home as well.

At work, Nina the manager over the other girls like me, was promoted to a new position. Claudia, the girl who trained me was now in charge. Max and I both knew she was the most qualified but Poole still thought she was too rigid in her ways.

With Claudia's promotion I was now appointed her assistant. Should Claudia miss work I would be the one filling in for her. This usually meant I would be next in line should she leave or get promoted.

I loved my new car and as I suspected chauffeured Poole everywhere he wanted to go. At times I was called upon to drive even during working hours. Just like at work he flirted at times but sex was never discussed or expected. I had a job to do and he never took advantage of it.

As Poole's slut, things still did not change as much or as fast as I expected. Since I spent more time staying over we had sex more often, but still not more than two or three times a week. Tina and I made love only occasionally, but spent many hours curled up together when she was home.

Sex at work was extremely rare and never during working hours. The same could be said for threesomes. Tina and I enjoyed them but Poole insisted they be reserved for special occasions only.

That said, I knew sooner or later some drama would unfold. Much to my chagrin, my wish if you want to call it that, came sooner, and just as dramatically as I might have feared.

The weekend came for Heather and her fiancés party at Poole and Tina's house. I had helped out with much of the planning and arrangements but spent Thursday and Friday at home with Donald. He was in a better mood now that he was working at the sports bar but still not happy with his income.

Thursday night we actually had sex for the first time in months. I would say we made love but there still seemed to be little of that between us. It was nothing like Poole of course, but then nobody else was either.

Donald gave a good effort even for him and as a result I had an orgasm with him for the first time in over a year. I couldn't tell him that of course since I faked the rest, but I did bring him off a second time. Friday morning.

If he would have thanked me it might have made me feel like we were making progress but instead he just rolled over and went back to sleep as I got up and headed into work.

Saturday morning I loaded up Cody and Cassie with their change of clothes. We stopped and picked up some food for Tina and headed to their house. When we arrived the party busses had just dropped off the rest of the gang.

Outside music was playing and guys and gals were in the pool and milling around the patio. Tina had Poole set up a volley ball net as well as other games to play. Cody and Cassie joined their cousin Heather, other family members, and their friends.

I carried in the last of the food we picked up and gave Tina a hug and a quick kiss.

"Poole is up resting, when were done here you can take some up for him to snack on."

Tina grinned. "I know he's missed you these last couple of nights." She winked.

Kids came and went, Cassie offered to help but we shooed her out. I heard the back door close as she left.

A couple more finished changing in the bathroom leaving Tina and I alone.

Tina and I chatted all the while arranging food for the party going on outside. There were almost forty young adults from the wedding party in the back yard with an almost equal number of guys and gals.

A constant flow came in to use the facilities and for the most part they were very respectful. I had just came in from the garage with a fresh bag of ice as Tina pointed to a small platter of food beside a much larger one.

"You take a tray up to Poole and I'll distract the kids with these." Tina offered.

With the suit Tina was wearing, I knew they would be distracted by more than just the food.

I walked up the stairs with Poole's lunch. When I entered the bedroom, Poole was on the bed propped up about half way against the head board. Although Poole was napping he must have been expecting me as he was naked, his cock half hard lying heavily on his thigh.

I quietly sat the tray down and saw the white bikini he loved me to wear. My pussy dripped knowing he was going to show me off to my daughter's friends. His inviting cock beckoned me so I decided to take action.

Closing the door I quickly took off my shirt and shorts and removed the conservative bathing suit I had on under them. I slipped on the bed quietly and took Poole's big cock in my mouth.

The taste was somewhat familiar but defiantly not Tina. It was then I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom. The next thing I knew Poole gripped my hair firmly. He pulled my mouth off his cock, a look of concern met my eyes.

He looked to the bathroom. "Jane, you should leave."

"Who" I glared at him.

"You should leave. Now!"

Just then the door opened, Cassie stood dripping wet with a towel pulled up looking at her pussy.

"Uncle Timmy you filled me with so much cum I'm still leaking."

"You fucked my daughter?" I said as my head swirled.

"Jane...." Poole grabbed my hair hard holding me in place over his cock.

"MOM!" Cassie looked at me my hand gripping Poole's cock, my saliva covering his shaft.

"Poole!" I yelled.

"It wasn't his fault it's mine." Cassie ran to the side of the bed.

"Yours?" I asked in disbelief. "In what scenario is Poole's cum dripping from your pussy not his fault?" I asked pointedly.

"I came up to use the bathroom in the hall because the one's downstairs were being used. The door was open just a crack, I peeked in, Poole was sleeping. I saw his cock and couldn't resist. I bent over and picked it up, it was so big and heavy. Poole called me Jane but didn't open his eyes.

"Cassie?" I said crushed.

"I remembered Kate at the cabin. I joined him on the bed and started stuffing his cock in my pussy. Poole tried to stop me but it was too late. When I started cumming he let me finish." Cassie looked at Poole with a smile.

"But you said he came in you." I protested.

"Yeah, well, I guess we can't blame him for that.........I did kind of beg." Cassie looked again at Poole and giggled. "I needed to know mom. God it hurt so good. One minute it was too much, the next I couldn't get enough."

"So you could take all of him?" I asked before I realized what I what I said.

He just fucked my daughter and now I'm comparing pussies? A great mother I am.

"Just like you and Kate." Cassie looked at me proudly. "It just confirms why you're his slut."

"I'm not his slut." I argued.

I openly denounced what we all knew was true and had admitted before. But this was my daughter fucking Poole. I tried to turn back the clock but only made it worse. My denial forced Poole to prove I really was his slut.

"Let's find out shall we." Poole released my hair setting me free. "Cassie do you want to know too?" Poole offered my daughter his hand.

Poole looked at me, I could see this was one of many defining moments we had talked about. I could see how much he wanted this, not to fuck Cassie again but to test my limits, and reaffirm my loyalty.

Cassie dropped the towel I saw her pussy still oozing Poole's cum, her lips were red and swollen. Poole's cum still clung on her labia. Cassie accepted his offer confirming that we all knew she would. Poole turned her so she was facing me as she straddled him

Pooled gripped her waist and pulled Cassie's ass down to settle on his stomach. Cassie leaned back against one broad shoulder so they could both watch me.

"I think there's a little mess for you to clean up slut." Poole said invitingly.

I looked up at Cassie I could see her chest rise and fall in anticipation. Her tits not any bigger than mine were full, her nipples stiff with excitement.

This was the defining moment in my life. I knew if I stopped now, sooner or later, Poole would never really trust me and I would be stuck in a life of Donald's.

If I went ahead with this, Cassie, and I assumed at some point Cody, would witness their mother being a slut, Poole's slut.

"Cassie.........." I looked in her eyes trying to explain.

Her hand reached out and rested on my head.

"It's ok Jane we will always love you. Do what makes you happy mom."

I closed my eyes and thought for just a second. I felt Cassie's hand tremble as just her fingertips pressed down. She wanted this as much as I did.

My tongue brushed over her clit softly. Cassie's hand forced my face hard against her sex as she thrusted up and moaned.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers