'Just' Jane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,669 Followers

Cody wiped her hands on a towel and met me next. The pajama top I unbuttoned earlier was now undone another button. This was completely unlike Cody. With her DD breasts unencumbered inside her top was she looking to entice Poole?

I met her half way and started buttoning her top.

"Why are you doing that?" Cody complained.

"Because that's not who you are Cody." I said buttoning the second one.

"But Poole..."

"Cody, there's a difference from gaining an experience, verses becoming someone you're not." I admonished her.

I pulled my youngest daughter in for a loving kiss. Cody wrapped me up and held me tight. Cody had come so far in her search to find her sexuality she lost sight of the reason why.

Tina came to meet us, I let Cody go and Cassie joined us as well. Tina ran her hands over the white bikini top I had on.

"Maybe we could go for a swim later?" She brushed her lips lightly over mine.

"I think you're slut would like that." I mewed.

"Our slut, Jane, I meant it this morning when I told Poole we had a present for him." Tina kissed me lightly. "Last night the girls and I talked. We all agreed to give you to Poole."

I looked at Cassie and then Cody.

"We want you to be happy mom." Cody wiped away another tear.

"Jane, we know now, Cody and I agreed you should be with Tina and Poole" Cassie said.

"What about Donald?" I asked my heart soaring.

"We love him mom, but let's face it he's clueless as a man." Cassie replied bluntly.

"We want you to live at home but visit Tina and Poole whenever you want." Cody added.

"So you see slut, Cassie and Cody are giving you to Poole and me." Tina kissed me softly again. "Except for our Sunday's, I am giving you to Poole. He will decide your role as our slut whenever and however he wishes."

Tina's hands moved inside the bottoms of the white bikini. Our lips met and our tongues danced with joy. Tina's right hand moved down the crack of my ass, her finger probed my puffy anus.

"Is he still in there?" Tina pressed her pussy against mine.

"Yes!" I said hoarsely.

"I want to taste him." Tina kissed me as her finger pushed in my loose asshole.

Pulling it out Tina took her finger and sucked it clean. Cassie and Cody looked on in amazement.

"Mmmm, still warm." Tina smiled.

"No kisses for you slut." Poole walked in on us.

Pulling me from Tina's arms Poole shoved his tongue in my mouth. His big hands gripped my ass and squeezed. The dull ache from him fucking me felt even more intense, truth be told I wanted him in my ass again.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry and we have a wedding to attend." Poole said then sat me down.

Sitting in the breakfast cove the five of us enjoyed the food Tina and the girls prepared. As I helped Tina clean up and load the dishwasher Poole and the girls talked about the bachelorette party. With fresh mugs of coffee and tea Poole invited Cassie to sit on his thigh. This was a favorite technique of his and Cassie happily complied.

With one hand moving up her back the other one caressed her thigh. I could see Cassie starting to give herself to Poole.

"I should be mad with you..." Poole started." ...but I was young and reckless myself as well. What you did yesterday was dangerous in more ways than one. If Tina were any other woman you could have done irreparable damage" Poole started to scold her.

"Cassie you are enthusiastic and passionate like your mother, and as much as I enjoyed our time together, there will not be another." Poole said sternly.

"Why?" Cassie asked in disbelief.

"It's time you find a young man that you can build a life with. Cassie with your talent and work ethic you will go far in life." Poole brushed her hair back over her shoulder. "In time you may even have children of your own."

"But I love you!" Cassie declared.

"You are in love with the thought of me." Poole corrected her. "Your mom and I will help you find a man like me that can be all yours. That is what you need Cassie."

"Can I still come over and see you? Can I at least kiss you?" Cassie desperately asked.

"You and Cody are welcome here anytime Tina or Jane are here. There will be no trips to the bedroom or any sexual contact." Poole said sincerely. "As for kissing? In private only at least until you're engaged."

Cassie lunged at Poole and kissed him passionately. Cody, Tina, and I watched as the kiss lingered longer than appropriate but I think we appreciated the reason why.

"Cody would you come sit with me?" Poole asked as Cassie left Poole's lap and moved to sit with Tina.

With his hands on her back and thigh Cody nestled in on Poole's thigh.

"I have to admit you are the one that surprises me the most." Poole leaned in and kissed Cody's cheek. "I hope you have learned what you need to know to move on as well."

"Why, because I'm not passionate and enthusiastic?" Cody replied as if she was wounded by his remarks.

"Oh dear no!" Pooled snapped back. "You have as much passion as any woman I've ever encountered." Pooled kissed her cheek again.

"Cody you have inner strength, the type of strength all good men want in a woman. When you find that man, who sees that in you first, he will be rewarded with passion and enthusiasm saved only for him."

"Is there such a man other than you Poole?" Cody now asked meekly.

"There is Cody and we will help you find him." Poole assured her.

"I love you Poole." Cody smiled.

They hugged and kissed just like Cassie did. It warmed my heart knowing my daughters had the experience of fucking Poole and still loved him as their great uncle. Cody came and sat with me, Tina hugged Cassie from behind.

Poole looked at us all now. There was one thing left he wanted to address.

"As for your mother know this. As our slut I would never put her in harm's way. Jane does what she does willingly. Also as our slut Jane may refuse any request and I will support her. Although Tina and I have grown fond of Jane, she may stop at any time without fear of reprisal here or at work." Poole explained. "Any questions?"

"What about Donald?" Cassie asked brazenly.

Poole smiled but then nodded to me for my answer.

"I married your father for many reasons, some of those no longer apply. I have told him and I will say it again here, I have no plans to divorce him now or in the future." I looked at Cody and then Cassie. "I owe him at least that."

"So he knows about Poole and the others?" Cody asked just to be clear.

I looked at Poole not sure what to say. I saw him smile broadly and then nod indicating I should answer.

"I believe he has suspicions. Donald has never come out and explicitly asked me." I answered truthfully. "If he did I would not lie to him." I looked at Poole.

"Any other questions?" Poole asked candidly. When no one came forward he nodded his approval. "Just so we are clear what is said and done in this house stays in this house. There are enough rumors out there please do not add to them."

"Can we go swimming before the wedding?" Cassie asked.

"I don't see why not?" Poole laughed.

"Can we go skinny dipping?" Cody giggled.

"I don't see why not?" Tina answered quickly.

"Cody I was hoping you would be the one voice of reason." Poole teased her.

"I am, it's reasonable that since what is said and done here is a secret then there's no reason we shouldn't go skinny dipping." Cody laughed.

"You just want Poole to see those big tits again." Cassie squealed pulling off her top.

"Well there's that too." Cody giggled unbuttoning her top and dropping it as she followed Cassie out to the pool.

Tina disrobed and ran after the girls. I looked at Poole who was laughing and shaking his head.

"Do I leave the suit on or take it off." I asked coyly.

"If you take it off here..., then again, I could join you and take it off out there." Poole looked at the three naked beauties in the back yard.

"We'll be waiting for you." I grinned. "Maybe just this once you could join in and go skinny dipping too?"

"After what we just talked about do you think that wise?" Poole looked out at the girls.

"It may not be wise, but it might show Cody and Cassie you trust them." I answered truthfully.

"I want you to drive me home after the wedding. Donald can pick you up here." Poole smiled. "Now get in the water, I want to see you in that suit before I take it off."

Poole kissed me then smacked my ass firmly as he sent me on the way. I walked out to the pool and jumped in the deep end. In just her birthday suit Cody came swimming over to join me at a place we could both stand.

"Mom you still have your suit on." Cody laughed.

"I do, but not for long, Poole agreed to come out and take it off." I giggled.

"I see, then let me help you prepare." Cody offered.

Her hand went to my mound and gathered the narrow strip between my legs and gently folded it between my pussy lips. With her other hand Cody pulled the back between my ass cheeks. I moaned as the material pushed hard against my tender anus.

"Is it still sore?" Cody asked concerned.

"It is, but I wish he was still in me just the same." I cooed.

"Well slut here he comes and it looks like he'll be happy to see you." Cody teased looking at Poole heading our way.

With nothing on but a smile, Poole made his way across the patio, his cock hanging heavily in front of him. Cassie and Tina whistled, I made my way to the steps to greet him. Seeing my tits through the now opaque material Poole's cock twitched. Looking down at my naked labia's containing the material from the bottoms it started to rise.

"It looks like you're happy to see me." I approached Poole.

"I'd be happier if I was in you." Poole teased.

"Maybe later, I think we can trust the girls but even they have a limit." I stretched up to kiss Poole.

His lips met mine while his hands untied my bikini top. Breaking free of the kiss his hand slipped down and rolled the bottoms off. I stepped out of the suit and grabbed his hand.

"Come, they will be so happy you joined us."

I led Poole into the water and almost instantly his cock shriveled considerably. It always amazed me how cocks can grow so much when they're excited. Cassie and Cody behaved themselves admirably as they played with Poole. Tina and I looked on joining only briefly knowing our time with Poole was not as limited.

Cassie ran to the diving board constantly showing off her lithe body. Cody took a few trips but seemed happy to have Poole ogle her massive tits instead. As the day wore on I need to get them home to get dressed for the wedding. I gave them a five minute warning and headed to pick up my suit and help Tina arrange and wipe down the furniture.

I'll have to admit I was a bit surprised to see Cassie with her legs wrapped around Poole's waist as her tongue danced with his.

"I love you Poole. Thank you for everything." Cassie said releasing herself from Poole.

Cody approached him not sure what he would allow.

"Poole..." Cody whispered. "...If you would one last time..."

"Of course Cody, I'd love to." Poole grinned.

Gripping her tits from below Poole lifted Cody easily in the water. Lowering his head Poole bit lightly on her tit, when Cody moaned Poole kissed the nipple. Moving to the other tit Poole just sucked on her nipple making a slurping noise.

"You're just like a little kid!" Cody squealed.

"Kiss me mom." Poole teased her.

Wrapping her legs around his waist Cody hugged Poole firmly.

"How can I ever thank you enough." Cody asked emotionally.

"You already have. Now kiss me before something comes between us." Poole looked down between her legs.

"Oh you ..."

The other words never came out as Poole pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

Tina took the girls in to get dressed leaving me alone with Poole.

"I have church after golf tomorrow." Poole pulled me close. "I'd like to talk to you and Tina alone sometime this week." Poole kissed my forehead.

"Ok." I replied a bit concerned.

"Nothing to worry about, just some ideas pertaining to work." Poole dispelled my fears.

"So I'll see you tonight?" I pressed up against him.

"You will, now go get ready for the wedding and don't forget the heels." Poole swept me off my feet and kissed me quickly.

I joined the girls and drove them home to get ready for tonight's event. Cassie and Cody drove separately expecting to stay late. I knew Donald would want to get home earlier to go golfing in the morning.

I stopped in to help Cassie with last minute touchups when Cody came in the room and closed the door.

"Mom you look great." Cody let her hand drift over my ass. "Ooh and a sexy slit."

"Well I thought the dress was a bit conservative without it." I smiled.

"And are we wearing panties and a garter?" Cassie reach through the slit to caress my thighs.

"We are." I giggled. "At least now."

"Donald is going to shit when he sees those shoes." Cody warned me.

"Now remember this is Heather's night. I want you to have fun but this should be all about her." I reminded the girls. "And whatever you do don't stalk Poole. One dance and that is it."

"Awe mom." Cassie moaned.

"I'm serious, if you want him to join you again like he did at the pool today he needs to know he can trust you." I explained. "This is one night, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future to be around Tina and Poole if you play your cards right."

"Come on Cassie, for once be an adult and just show a little moderation." Cody pleaded.

"Ok, ok I'll take one for the team." Cassie teased. "Same goes for you slut. Donald will be watching so don't fuck up, fuck down."

Cassie and I started laughing while Cody rolled her eyes. I kissed them each goodbye so as not to mess up their lipstick. Donald was waiting in the living room after I stopped and checked myself in the mirror.

"Those heels are pretty tall Jane, don't you think they're a bit excessive for a woman your age?" Donald always said the wrong thing the wrong way from the start.

"If I did I wouldn't have worn them." I pointed out.

The drive to the church was uneventful. With a large family presence I assumed it was by sheer luck that I was seated next to Poole and Tina. Donald was of course unhappy but could say little. As I settled in on the pew my ass reminded me how I spent the morning.

The bride looked lovely walking down the aisle, and only once did the groom dare to glance at Poole. Even in the reception line Poole avoided any contact with me physically or verbally. Tina and I however talked nonstop about the wedding.

As we entered the reception line Donald passed through unaware of the potential drama that was expected behind him. I greeted the groom with a kiss to the cheek and an appropriate hug. He turned a bit red no doubt remembering me near naked just a day ago.

As I approached Heather her eyes glistened and her smile widened.

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you." I whispered in her ear as we hugged.

"Thank you Aunt Jane, and thank Poole for saving my party." Heather whispered back.

I stepped forward and watched as the groom held out his hand to shake Poole's. Quiet fell through the line as groomsmen and bridesmaids alike waited for sparks to fly as Poole gripped the hand firmly.

"Congratulations young man, you have chosen wisely. Heather is as beautiful as she is smart. I suggest you hold onto this one tight if you know what's good for you." Poole said cryptically.

"Thank you sir, I will heed your advice and do so." The groom answered.

Releasing hands Poole moved to Heather and whispered in her ear. Heather gasped then covered her mouth and giggled until Poole stopped. He kissed her gently on the cheek and with a collective sigh the line moved forward without further drama.

At dinner I was again in close proximity to my uncle. Sitting at a table of eight Donald was on one side of me and Max's sister Lela on the other. Beside Lela was Max, Poole, Tina, Tina's partner Elaine and then her guest Fredrick.

Cassie and Cody were seated at a table of their cousins and friends of the same age. After a trip for hors d'oeuvres and the short delay for photos the plated meal was delivered. I knew Max would have little to say, Lela even less unless it was to Max or myself.

Poole was going to observe and people watch, which left Donald and Fredrick for male conversation. As for the women I knew Tina and I could converse but Elaine was a bit of an unknown in a social setting.

We had met on previous occasions and Elaine seemed polite enough to me but never friendly. A tall woman at five ten her jet black hair and blue eyes makes her seem more beautiful than maybe she really is.

With long legs and wide hips her waist narrowed then flared only slightly to her chest. Elaine's breasts are large but not as large as Cody's, she was fit but not athletic like Tina or myself. I knew little of her save a few brief encounters, still I treated her with respect if for nothing else but Tina.

Having never met Fredrick, he struck me as being out of place just a bit. I suspected Elaine was gay, but I guess she could be bi. If she was Fredrick seemed like the least likely prospect. Round and jovial Fredrick confirmed my suspicion when he seemed more interested in the food than Elaine.

So there we sat the most uncommon collection of people at one table. I never understood how Elaine came to know the bride or groom but she was clearly invited. As far as I can tell only Poole and Tina knew how we all came to be here and why.

Finding virgin ears with Fredrick and Elaine, Donald started to boast about his accomplishments in life. Fredrick got sucked in but it was clear Elaine could have cared less. She and Tina talked but no more than Tina and I.

Max spoke rarely and mostly with Poole. Lela held my hand and spoke only when she need to use the rest room. It was just before they started picking up the empty dinner plates. I offered to accompany Lela when she informed Max where she was going.

"You two mind your manners." Max reminded us.

Lela giggled in reply knowing well and good she wouldn't. I happily went along as my tender ass was tired of sitting. It was impossible to pass unnoticed as Lela, a black woman, led me, a white woman, through the banquet hall.

Passing the first restroom Lela led me to the further more distant facility. Pulling me inside she lunged at me pressing me to the wall.

"Please kiss me." Lela pleaded.

"You did this just for a kiss?" I asked impressed.

"No, I really need to pee but I want a kiss first." Lela giggled.

I happily met her lips with mine as her hands pushed up between us and gripped my tits. Her tongue found mine and then as quickly as it started Lela broke loose.

"I need to pee now." Lela moved to the first stall.

I smiled to myself as Lela pissed with utter abandonment, the sounds echoing off the tiled walls. I heard her wipe as she hummed a happy tune. The toilet flushed and she went straight to the sink and washed.

"There. Now give me your bra and panties." Lela said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Poole wanted me to bring him your bra and panties." Lela giggled.

"Poole did?" I asked suspiciously.

"He did." Lela chuckled.

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you the panties now and the bra the next time we come." I offered.

"Ok." Lela replied excitedly.

I hiked up my dress exposing my garter and panties.

"Do you want to take them off?" I asked

"May I?" Lela's eyes widened.

"You may." I said.

Taking her time Lela gripped the panties and lowered them to my knees.

"You have no hair down there." Lela looked up at me smiling.

"Poole likes me to keep it shaved." I explained as I confided in her.

"Max won't let me shave mine." Lela said unhappily.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,669 Followers