'Just' Jane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"We should hurry." I suggested having pushed our luck so far.

Lela removed my panties as I stepped out of them with my five inch heels. Since we were in the bathroom I decide I might as well take advantage of the situation.

"Let me go pee now." I said.

Moving to the last stall I pushed the door open and then swung it closed. Hiking my dress a second time I sat on the toilet just as the door swung open.

"Can I watch? I've never seen a woman pee before." Lela asked as she focused on my pussy.

"But darling surely you've watch yourself pee?" I stammered.

"But my vagina is black and hairy and yours is pink and smooth." Lela looked up almost begging me.

I was perplexed on what to do. With nature now calling I let loose a steady stream of pee so Lela and I could both watch. As the last drops dripped from my labia I saw Lela with the tissue folded in her hand.

Without a word spoken she moved closer and wiped my pussy dry. I close my legs and Lela straddled them

"Kiss me love." I whispered.

Lela pressed her lips firmly to mine and forced her tongue in my mouth. I gripped her one tit and squeezed it firmly until she moaned in my mouth. Breaking free Lela started to reach for my pussy.

"No darling, we have gone far enough, we need to mind our manners." I hissed.

"Do I still get the bra later?" Lela asked afraid I might say no.

"If you mind your manners until then I promise you my bra." I agreed.

Lela stood up and we both washed our hands. I gave her a quick kiss to affirm my promise and she led me back to the table. As soon as we sat down she looked at Poole and giggled. His broad smile let me know he had sent her on the mission. Looking at Max I feared he might know too.

After desert the wedding proceeded with the usual formalities and traditions. By now even Fredrick was tired of Donald's endless drivel. As the DJ started playing music to dance, the bar reopened for business. People were milling around as the dance floor started to fill up. I went to check up on the girls and found Cody watching Cassie dancing with a groomsman.

"How come you're not dancing?" I asked Cody.

"I will." Cody replied to my impatience.

"You both look beautiful tonight." I smiled changing the subject.

"Mom?" Cody spoke loudly over the music.

"Yes?"

"Do you think really think Poole will dance with Cassie and I tonight?" Cody asked her eyes pleading for it to happen.

"I'll talk to him but no promises." I kissed her cheek and headed back to our table.

I mingled along the way. By the time I made it back to the table Donald was sitting alone. Feeling a bit guilty I stood beside him.

"Care to dance." I yelled out.

"Maybe later, the music is too fast." Donald snarled.

In a way he was right, still, I didn't just want to sit and visit all night. Returning to find Cody still on the side lines I took her hand and pulled her on the dance floor. I had no problem finding willing partners after that even dancing with the bride herself. I saw Lela was dancing with Poole so I found Max and asked him to dance with me.

We made the dance floor just as the song ended and a new slow song started to play. Max looked at me awkwardly but I guided his hand to my waist and pressed up against him. Here we were a huge black man and his petite white dance partner. I looked up and saw a tentative smile.

"You smell good." I said to make him laugh.

"But I don't dance so well." Max chuckled.

"Just don't step on my foot and we'll be just fine." I kidded him as we shuffled in place.

"Jane I know you're trying to be nice to Lela but I need to caution you about taking this too far." Max said looking down at me.

"Too far Max?"

"Jane if you do something just once Lela will expect you to do it again." Max shifted us so I could see his sister still dancing with Poole.

"Max, what if I want to do it again?" I noticed how happy Lela looked with Poole.

"Have you seen what happens if you don't?" Max became serious now.

"No, Max I haven't." I answered truthfully.

"Total melt down, even when mom was here, it could take weeks for her to recover." Max tried to impress on me. "I know about the panties Jane, Lela tells me everything."

"Everything?" I repeated.

"Even your grooming habits." Max smiled. "I suggest when you take off the bra you do it. If you let her she'll expect to do it again."

"So you want me to go ahead and give it to her?" I asked confused.

"Lela could destroy this wedding if you don't." Max nodded to me. "That and she'll never talk to you again."

"So Lela's playing me?" I asked confirming what I suspected.

"Lela's playing us all. She's like a kid, she notices everything. She then remembers what we take for granted. Lela has been around Poole her whole life. Just imagine what she learned from him alone?" Max offered up.

"But Lela doesn't always act like a child. There are times she is a middle age woman." I argued.

"A middle age woman that had no yesterday and has no tomorrow, Lela remembers the past but for her it is just an extension of today." Max explained. "She literally lives each day as if it was her last."

Max stopped dancing as the music stopped. "Lela thinks she loves you Jane. Please be careful with my baby."

"Oh Max I will." He bent down and kissed my cheek.

Max walked me back to the table. Donald was waiting and offered to dance now that the music was a bit slower. Taking me in his arms at the next song we started shuffling again.

"What was that all about?" Donald mentioned looking back at Max.

"Donald what are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Max kissed you. He's never done that before." Donald noted.

"I've been helping him with Lela, he just thanked me that's all."

"Hmmff." Donald grunted.

Donald is actually a pretty fair dancer when you can get him on the dance floor. It's rare moments like this that remind me why I married Donald in the first place. Desperate to get away from Poole and the family I chose Donald determined to find a better Poole.

Five years older than me, at first he was. Donald was a couple of years out of college and had an impressive job, or so I thought. Driving nice cars looking for a house, I bought into his line of future success. Comparing him to Poole that dug holes and filled them with water this was an easy decision I thought.

Even after my mom Kate and Poole told me I was making a mistake I just thumbed my nose at them. Those first few years went well enough. Cassie was born in less than a year and Cody three years after that. These were by far the happiest years of our marriage, that said, even by then I knew I'd made a mistake.

Donald has always been helpful around the house, an adequate father to the kids, and a good if not always loving husband. The problems were more financial at first as Donald moved from job to job with almost clockwork regularity. With the kids in day care and school I started helping out more by working as well. That's when things really started to spiral out of control.

I held onto Donald hoping things would change. When I started working for Amanda it was just a job. Eventually we found ourselves filling needs that weren't getting fulfilled at home. After four years I finally left her when she insisted I leave Donald. Although that was years ago now, I learned so much about myself through her and a few affairs I had later.

As he's holding me on the dance floor now I remember the good times and the bad. Tall and reasonably fit Donald is considered a handsome man by most. Well-groomed he also smells good and has a gentle touch. I do enjoy times like this but there are too few of them these last few years. As the song ends I stretch up and kiss his cheek.

"What was that for?" Donald scowls.

"You're my husband, I was just thanking you for the dance." I replied disappointed again.

"Don't do that. We're in public." Donald grunted like he always does then headed back to the table.

"Can we dance?" Lela met me at the table.

"Why of course darling." I replied happily.

Lela took my hand and headed the wrong direction. "I need to pee again." She giggled.

Knowing what that meant I headed with her down the longest hallway. The ladies room at this end of the building was empty as expected. Lela quickly opened the door to the first stall and pulled me in. Pulling her dress up she rolled her panties down and stepped out of them and handed them to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked a bit confused.

"I'm going to pee." Lela sat on the toilet and giggled. "Have you ever seen a black woman pee?"

The question caught me off guard for sure. With her dress pulled up her black curly pubic hair hid her pussy from view. Looking up at me Lela was waiting for an answer.

"Uh no, now that you've asked I haven't" I stammered.

"Well now you can." Lela started to let her bladder drain.

Taken aback for a moment, what should have disgusted me, now took on a somewhat less unpleasantness and more of an education. With the only sound in the bathroom coming from Lela peeing in the toilet it was almost surreal what was happening. The flow stopped and Lela reached for the paper roll. Taking several sheets and folding them Lela handed them to me.

"It's your turn." Lela whispered smiling at me.

With an unsteady hand I reached between her brown legs and wiped her pussy dry. Lela moaned then with my head close to hers pulled me in for a romantic kiss. I was like putty in her hands as Lela pushed my dress up and guided me to straddle her.

"I want my bra now." Lela started to undo my dress.

"Not so fast you little imp." I scolded her. "The deal was I give you my bra. You can watch but no touching." I said remembering Max's words.

Lela lowered the zipper on my dress and I shifted on her lap to allow the straps on my dress to fall off my shoulders. I release the clasp myself so as not to entice her to go further. Taking my time I pulled my bra off exposing my tits to Lela. The look on her face was pure joy as she focused on my breasts.

Before this encounter became even more complicated I pulled my dress back in place.

"Would you zip me up now?" I whispered now that my tits were covered.

Leaning around me to pull the zipper back up Lela found my lips yet again. Pulling me in tight she offered me her tongue which I accepted. This kiss was not just a passionate kiss it was a statement as well. Breaking free I looked deeply in Lela's eyes.

"I'm sorry I forgot my manners." Lela whispered lowering her eyes in shame.

"That's ok darling, we're alone." I lifted her chin to face me again. "When you kiss me like that I forget mine as well."

"You did?" Lela looked at me seductively.

"I did, now let me up so I can go pee." I kissed her cheek.

Instead Lela grabbed the hem of my dress and pushed it up further exposing my garters and pussy. Scooting me back she opened her legs slightly forcing mine to open further yet.

"You could go pee right now." Lela looked down at my plump pussy lips. "Please? I want to watch."

"Lela this isn't right." I tried to explain weakly.

"I promise not to touch." Her eyes pleaded with mine.

It started out as a dribble and then my inner lips parted allowing a steady stream of pee flow just inches from her pussy. Lela was focused on my sex as I focused on her obvious pleasure. As the flow started to subside I stopped then let out two short extra squirts. Lela laughed in pure delight as I teased her with pee.

Pulling the tissue from the roll Lela started to hand it to me. I looked between us and nodded.

"It's your turn." I whispered.

With a dexterity I'm not sure I could pull off Lela twisted her wrist and dried my sex of any wetness. When she was finished Lela pulled my pussy tight above hers.

I ground down my hips as she thrust hers up. I lifted her face up to meet mine I pressed my lips tight against Lela. I feared Max's greatest concerns were starting to come true. Pulling away Lela looked at me vulnerably.

"I'd like that dance now." I smiled.

We sat there for another few seconds just being together. Reaching down to pick up her panties and my bra I stood and helped Lela up. Moving to the counter I handed Lela her panties. She put them in her purse with my bra. Looking at me in the mirror she washed her hands smiling now.

"I probably shouldn't tell Max until we get home." She winked at me.

"I'm counting on that." I agreed.

Holding my hand Lela and I made our way back to the festivities. Max and Poole were standing near the table holding a drink and looking this way. Even though the song being played was upbeat I took Lela in my arms and we danced slowly. Cassie looked over as she wiggled with the rest of the young adults. Cody looked at Lela and me and gave me an approving smile.

After the second dance with Lela, I led her over to Max and Poole. Lela put her arm around Max and looked up at him beaming.

"You two were gone for some time?" Max asked Lela.

"We had to pee." Lela explained.

"Is that all you did?" Max asked bluntly.

"No." Lela looked at me and giggled.

"Did you mind your manners?" Max asked.

"Sometimes, Jane can be strict." Lela tattled.

"Well I'm thinking you both have been bad little girls. Am I right?" Max suggested.

"I promised not to tell you until we got home." Lela looked at me with a devilish grin.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Poole.

"Sure what's up?" He asked a bit concerned.

We stepped to the side leaving Lela with Max.

"I talked to the girls earlier and they each want to dance with you. Could you do that for me?" I asked.

"Consider it done." Poole grinned widely.

Poole leaned down and kissed my cheek. Searching the crowd he found Cody.

"I'll be back for you later." Poole laughed.

I stopped and joined Donald back at the table where he had found a new set of victims to talk to. Standing up I mingling with passerby's until the music started another round of slow songs.

Out on the dance floor Cody was dancing with Poole. I saw Cassie watching them no doubt jealous she didn't get to go first. When the song ended Cody got her kiss on the cheek and Cassie was waiting her turn.

I finally took a seat to give my feet a break from the high heels I wore for Poole. As soon as I sat down my ass reminded me yet again of the morning and Poole's cock. I notice Tina, Elaine and Fredrick were nowhere to be seen. Poole approached and seeing I was being ignored by Donald offered me his hand.

"May I have this dance?" He smiled broadly.

"It would be my pleasure." I took his hand and stood up.

"Hey where are you going?" Donald stopped mid conversation and grabbed my wrist.

"Just to dance." I pulled my arm free.

"Is this a bad time, I could come back later." Poole looked at Donald letting him know it would happen sooner or later.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked Donald.

"Nah, go ahead, I just don't want to be out too late, I have golf in the morning." Donald backed down.

Poole escorted me to the dance floor and even though the song was slow we kept a respectable distance from each other. I wouldn't say dancing is Poole's strong suit but he was quite good.

"Are we starting a little early undressing?" Poole teased.

"Lela said you wanted my bra and panties." I blushed as people moved around us close by.

"Panties yes, I'm afraid the bra was her doing." Poole chuckled.

"That little vamp!" I cursed her happily. "She got me again."

"Maybe you want to be gotten?" Poole taunted me. "Max tells me she has feelings for you."

"I know he told me too." I admitted.

"Jane, I won't ask you to, not as my slut, but if you ever...I'll talk to Max." Poole stopped dancing.

"You mean that don't you?" I asked impressed.

"If you do there will be no turning back." Poole started to dance again.

"How would that affect you and me?" I asked nervously.

"It won't, Lela will make sure of that." Poole said matter of factly.

"How do you know? Lela seems like she could be very possessive?" I countered.

"Trust me I know." Poole just smiled.

As the song ended I thought Poole would take me back to the table. When the next song started up Poole pulled me tight up against him. There was no doubt any thought of respectability was now thrown out the window. By the middle of the song my head was resting on his chest and people were watching.

"I love the shoes Jane" Poole looked down at my feet.

"I wore them just for you." I blushed

"Tell me you have on the garters." Poole whispered.

My pussy started to moisten while we danced and now it began to throb for him. My ass still ached from his pounding this morning.

"I do." I whispered back.

"I want you to drive me home tonight." Poole said.

"Ok." I replied immediately. "What about Donald and Tina?"

"Tina is taking Elaine home. I'll take care of Donald." Poole explained.

"Am I going to spend the night?" My heart raced.

"Not this time slut, but I will have my way with you before you go." Poole squeezed me tight.

"Ok." I answered with chills running down my back.

The music soon stopped, and as many eyes looked on, Poole gave me just a kiss on the cheek. As disappointed as I was it was probably best. Walking me back to the table Poole never let my hand go.

"Donald old man." Poole interrupted him talking. "I'm afraid I have had a bit too much to drink. Jane has agreed to drive me home."

"But what about Tina?" Donald looked at Poole holding my hand and glared at me.

"Left with Elaine and Fredrick. You can stop by and pick up your wife on the way home." Poole suggested. "If not I'll see you in the morning when you pick me up for golf."

"I'll be right behind you." Donald blushed red.

"There you go. See you at the house." Poole waved.

Thinking we would head straight for the door Poole and I said goodnight to almost every couple including the bride and groom.

"Goodnight girls." I said to Cassie and Cody.

"You're leaving?" Cody asked looking at Poole holding my hand.

"I agreed to drive your uncle home. Donald is picking me up there, so I will be at the house when you get home." I explained.

"If you want I could let the air out of Donald's tires?" Cassie offered.

"Thanks but I've got that covered." Poole kissed them both on the cheek and winked.

Leading me to the valet stand Poole's car was waiting for us. Donald was there as well waiting for our car. He glared at me as Poole escorted me to the driver's side then walked and got in the passenger side. I drove away looking at Donald standing at the curb watching us drive away.

"Was that necessary?" I asked Poole a bit sorry for Donald.

"Yes slut it was. If you want to stop you can go back and be with Donald. But if you do that now, I will take as a sign you don't trust me." Poole sat unemotionally.

I stepped on the gas harder and sped down the road making it clear what my answer was. By now I knew better than to apologize, Poole would take that as admitting I shouldn't have asked in the first place.

I pulled the car in the garage and closed the door behind us. I got out the same time Poole did. Turning the house alarm off in the garage Poole followed me up the two steps into the house. I opened the door and felt Poole grab my hips.

"Don't move slut." Poole insisted.

I heard him release his belt and unzip his pants. I gathered the bottom of my dress until it was balled up around my waist. Moving my legs further apart in my high heels I felt his cock brush along my sopping pussy.

With his cock head good and juicy Poole smack my ass cheeks with it.

"Hurry Poole I need you in me." I whimpered.

Poole coated his cock along my pussy a second time then pulled back again. His big hands parted my ass cheeks and with a flick of his waist his massive cock smacked me squarely on the asshole.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers