'Just' Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I did my hair up and added extra makeup for effect. My guess is we were going someplace private as I was not dressed to be in public. My heart raced as my pussy continued to get more aroused. I had all but forgotten my birthday and now focused on how Poole would use me tonight?

"SLUT!" Poole yelled up from the main floor.

Waken from my daydreaming I stood at the top of the stairs and looked down to find Poole checking me out. A broad smile crossed his face as he looked up his eyes meeting mine.

"I'm ready." I replied gleefully.

"You sure?" Poole asked softly.

"My pussy say's yes." I giggled happily.

"It's your call." Poole pulled me free from the second step and held me in his arms. "I've planned something special for your birthday."

"How special?" I kissed him firmly until he set me on my feet.

"That's for you to decide." Poole taunted me.

"Will you be there?" I teased him.

"If you'd like." Poole replied

"I insist." I stretched up to kiss him one more time.

"We should go." Poole gripped my ass and led me to the sports car.

Driving into town I started to get nervous. Poole was uncommonly quiet. Refusing to answer my questions didn't help. As we made our way through the city my heart raced knowing I would soon be on display for all to see. I shifted in my seat contemplating calling it off. Poole must have sensed my apprehension as he looked over constantly but never spoke.

Pulling into an alley we found ourselves ushered by the attendant into a small covered parking structure. Turning off the car Poole looked over and ogled me one last time.

"Or we could go home." Poole looked up at the club in front of us.

I had never been here but it had a reputation as being a bit raunchy. Rumor has it once inside anything goes as long as you agree to it. I looked over at Poole to see if this is what he wanted. His emotions hidden, I had no clue one way or the other. I based my answer on the fact he brought me here.

"You will be here the whole time." I asked nervously.

"If you want." Poole whispered.

"As your slut I agree." I smiled broadly.

Just getting out of the car made my head spin. I was really doing this, half naked in front of the world, I held Poole's hand tight. The attendant ogled me as did the hostess. Our phones were confiscated and inventoried. If we needed to use them they had a separate room for just that reason. Several signs warned against photos or recordings.

There was a stage and a stripper pole, loud music played to a sexy beat.

Poole led me to the bar and a scantily clad bartender poured us each a drink. Even at this early hour the place was already quite busy. I looked around and noticed I was not the least dressed nor the most. Poole and I appeared to be the oldest customers by far. Based on the number of heads turned my way I guess they still found me attractive enough.

"Why are we here?" I finally asked since Poole didn't seem to be offering any information.

"It's your birthday, I wanted to do something special for you." Poole smiled coyly ordering a second round.

"And exactly what special thing are you going to do for me?" I asked excitedly.

"When we finish our drinks you'll find out." Poole chuckled.

Poole took his time drinking, and so did I. Seated where he was Poole was able to keep a watchful eye on the door. I looked in the mirror behind the bars as people slowly but steadily filed in. Mostly men but a few women passed by us, if they knew Poole it wasn't evident.

Poole rarely glanced at the stage where amateurs, both men and women were being encouraged to let loose. I wondered if at some point I was expected to perform as well. It was a fantasy of mine I had never acted on, and at this age should think better of it.

Sex acts were prohibited on the main floor but several rooms were available for private use on the upper two floors. We had been seated for almost forty minutes but when I looked around the crowd in the club didn't seem to have changed. It struck me odd but then Poole looked at his watch and gulped down the last of his drink.

"Are you ready?" Poole asked flatly.

"For what?" I questioned my stomach in a knot.

"To stay or go home." Poole answered. Again he gave me no clue to his preference.

"Since you brought me here I guess we should stay." I answered hoping to get a clue.

"Ok, but we can go home at any time." Poole smiled.

I hoped I had made the right decision. Picking up my glass of wine Poole took my hand and watched me slide off the bar stool. We walked to the hostess where Poole asked if he had missed any phone calls. She replied he hadn't which seemed to make him happy.

We entered the elevator for the short ride to the third floor. I moved to kiss Poole as he gripped my ass. Pressed against him I whispered.

"What do you have in mind?" I giggled seductively.

Just then the doors opened to a large room with many people milling around. There were maybe twenty guys and four women. They all looked in their mid-twenties and early thirties. Two of the women were topless and on their knees giving blow jobs while several guys stood around stroking their cocks. The other two women were standing up kissing each other while more guys looked on.

Some of the guys were milling around the edges of the room with a drink in their hand, more than a few looked bewildered. Maybe they were waiting their turn or were just voyeurs for now.

I turned to Poole still standing in the elevator.

"Is this the right floor?" I asked afraid of the answer either way.

"We could go home if you insist." Poole said calmly. "It is your birthday."

I looked back to the room and found I had now garnered the attention of several party goers. My pussy started throbbing at the thought of them watching Poole use me. I took his hand and pulled him from the elevator just as the door started to close.

Poole leaned down and kissed me sending a flush through my body. I swayed to the music that was a bit more sensual than the heavy beats downstairs. Moving to the floor not far from the two girls making out Poole let my hand go and stepped back.

"I'll be watching from there." Poole smiled pointing to a raised viewing area in the shadows of the room.

Setting my glass of wine down Poole moved away and made his way up a couple of steps to take a seat. Hidden in the shadows I could just make him out his eyes glimmered as he looked back at me seemingly satisfied we stayed.

"Would you like to dance?" A brazen young man slipped his hand around my back and thrust his pelvis against me hard.

I could feel his hard cock straining inside pants as he led me further in the room. My head was spinning as his lips pressed against mine. I looked for Poole but the shadows obscured him from view at this distance. The dance was quickly interrupted by another young man, and then another.

Hands groped and lips moved lower and lower on my body. The sounds of a young man climaxing over one of the women on their knees seemed to embolden them even more. Before I knew what was happening my top was removed shortly later my skirt. Dressed only in my panties and high heels I found my hand wrapped around a stiff cock.

Flashes of one woman on her knees with a cock in her mouth and a condom covered cock in her pussy made me realize there was more expected. I slipped down to my knees and took a hard cock in my mouth. My pussy was flush and soon a hand was inside my panties. I sucked on the cock and rocked on the two fingers in my cunt.

This is how a slut is treated I remember thinking.

Bolstered by the thought Poole was watching I decide to give him the show he arranged. The first cock was soon replaced by the second and before long my panties were gone. The next thing I know I'm on my back with a black cock in my mouth and one of the girls eating my pussy.

Not a word was mentioned about my birthday but several comments about me being a hot milf bandied about. I was just about to climax from the tongue swirling around my clit when I received the first coating of hot cum on my tits. This sent me quickly over the edge. The cock in my mouth pulled out and soon my face was coated as well.

As my orgasm started to dissipate someone handed me a towel to clean up with. I hardly cleaned up when a pair of strong hands turned me over and plunged a cock in my pussy. I could feel the condom ride along his cock as it was much smaller than I was used to.

'SMACK'

My ass stung sharply as the hand found its mark.

"Look at that firm ass!" Someone behind me bellowed.

"Fuck that milf." Another shouted.

I looked up to see all of the women were engaged in sex now, the two girls putting on a show earlier kissing each other while they got fucked. Just then another cock was presented for me to suck. Suck it I did.

I lost count of how many cocks I sucked, I just had the third cock leave my pussy. Pulling off the condom he took pride in coating my back in fresh cum. I had spent a short time with one of the girls but being outnumbered five to one by the guys that was short lived. Well enough I thought as we just didn't have that connection anyway.

I thought for sure every guy in the room had shot his wad at least twice by now, but I was wrong. A tall, young, black man approached me after I had just come from the ladies room to clean up. Still fully dressed he looked me up and down and smiled broadly.

"May I have this dance?" His white teeth gleamed as he grinned.

"I think you're a bit over dressed don't you?" I teased back, still naked.

"Yeah well, I'm not like the other guys." He replied boldly.

"If you're man enough I'm woman enough." I quipped.

"You think so?" He dared me cocking his head.

"There's only one way to find out."

"TJ." He offered me his hand.

"Jane." I offered him mine. "Let's get you undressed."

The music played while I helped him disrobe as if this was some sort of choreographed event. By now others were looking at what had long past taken place for them. TJ stood in just his black briefs, a large bulge hidden within. I looked up and smiled noticing a look of concern on his face.

"No dancing until you're naked." I explained.

"It's up to you." TJ warned me.

It reminded me again of what Poole had said earlier. I had looked up at him often but found he was always hidden in the shadows. I looked that way again now but somehow I didn't need to see his face. Something about TJ just felt different. I knew Poole would see that as well.

I dropped to my knees and pulled TJ's briefs down.

"Oh fuck would you look at that?" Someone yelled. I could feel all of the eyes in the room look our way.

Without hesitation I took the semi-firm cock and stroked it gently. I looked up at TJ and smiled as I licked along the length and around the large head. His black cock started growing longer and harder. I spat on the end then guided it in my mouth. His knees buckled slightly as I worked it deep.

It was big but not Poole big. Still I knew as much as he wanted it in me I wanted it just as much. I pulled off his hard cock and stood up.

"Ohhhhhh." TJ protested.

"You owe me a dance." I taunted him.

Pulling his cock hard against my stomach I dipped down and stroked his cock between us. TJ pulled me tight and started 'dancing'. Moving in a small circle I kept him on the edge of excitement.

"Jane you're beautiful." TJ whispered.

"Is that why it took you so long to approach me?" I countered.

"Why are you here?" TJ asked replying with a question. "You're not like the others."

"How do you know? Maybe I am?" I dipped down taking his cock between my tits.

It was like a black missile between my small creamy white mounds of flesh. TJ moaned and a small pool of precum surface at the slit. I moved down and licked it off. He moaned again.

"Why are you here?" I asked boldly.

"I thought it was required?" TJ struggled to reply. "I'm going to cum if you do that again." He warned me.

I was surprised at his answer and wanted to get more information but heeded his warning.

"Well I'm done dancing if you are." I pulled back for all to see his cock.

The murmurs started getting louder as I moved to the couch and spread my legs. TJ reached for a condom.

"I don't think you'll need that." I offered.

It was boost to his ego as well as a confirmation of my desire. Slowly and confidently TJ moved to join me.

"Fuck me." I demanded.

"I'll go slowly." TJ suggested.

"It won't be the same if you do." I warned him.

TJ moved between my legs and slipped his large cock in my well used pussy. I was a bit tender but the more TJ filled my cunt the more I wanted.

"Don't hold back fuck me, fuck me like a slut." I cried out for Poole to hear.

"I'll make love to you but you're no slut." TJ replied.

I was too far gone to argue. TJ was a gentleman starting out but when he found my heels digging in the back of his thighs he plunged all the way in.

"Are you ok?" He gasped concerned.

"Are you going to fuck me or talk?" I grunted.

With that TJ abandon all concern and filled my pussy with all he had. It's not fair to compare him to Poole but in many ways he was. The instant he entered me I knew he was different. A manly confidence tempered by a true concern for my pleasure. Bold but patient, caring but forceful, even his touch was similar, TJ was special.

"Deeper." I moaned as TJ pounded my cunt.

"That's all there is Jane." TJ grunted.

"Then faster..." I gasped.

I would like to say we fucked for hours but the reality was we were both too excited to last that long. I wanted TJ to fill my pussy but at the last minute he pulled out and coated my stomach. It was the polite thing to do but just the same I was a bit disappointed.

We held each other and even kissed. He looked deep in my eyes and I knew he felt the same way I did. He was young enough to be my son yet he looked at me with true desire.

"Thank you for the dance Jane, I will never forget this." He whispered. "Never."

I laid there as TJ stood up, his big black cock hung down glistening in our excitement. It lasted maybe fifteen minutes and except for Poole I can't remember being this satisfied by a man. TJ offered me a hand up and watched me head back to the ladies room to compose myself.

It was getting late several young men had left, those that stayed seemed wary to approach me now. I guess they figured if TJ wasn't big enough to satisfy me neither could they. Men, they think it's all about size.

I moved to join the two women but they seemed to be into just themselves. Looking for Poole in the shadows. He stood and made himself seen. I started his way when his eyes led mine to a young man sitting alone along the wall. I could see his drink was all but empty, he shifted uneasily on the stool when I looked his way.

I turned back to Poole, he nodded his head then stepped back in the shadows. It was just like Poole to make sure everyone was included. I looked the young man over again and decided, what the hell, it is my birthday isn't it? With a baby face and curly hair the young man looked younger than his attire indicated. Average in height and a few pounds overweight his smile was welcoming just the same.

"You look lonely." I whispered as I ran my hand down his arm.

"I'm fine." The young man stuttered.

He tried not to stare at my naked body, but at this distance it was hard to look anywhere else but at me.

"I'm Jane." I smiled brushing up against him. "Don't you like women?" I teased holding out my hand to shake his.

"Sh...sure I do" He gulped.

I waited for him to continue, it took a moment for him to realize my hand was still waiting for his.

"Sorry." He blushed deep red. "I'm ...I'm ...Fred." He said taking my hand.

"Is that your real name, you don't look like a Fred." I laughed pressing my tits against him.

"No..." He admitted.

"Ok Fred, do you want to dance?" I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I...I can't dance." Fred suggested.

"You can't or you don't want to?" I teased him.

"You're very pretty, even beautiful..."

"But?" I asked as I moved between his legs.

"I'm still a virgin." Fred blurted out.

I moved my hand into his lap and felt his hard cock inside his slacks.

"Oh I see..." I smiled wickedly as I unzipped his pants.

"Uh ...Jane!" Fred cried out as I worked his cock free. "I'm saving myself!"

Fred looked at the couch and back at me. I looked at the couch where TJ just fucked me and turned back to Fred.

"You do masturbate don't you?" I snickered.

Fred bit his lower lip and blushed deep red again.

"Of course you do." I confirmed. "Just think of this as me helping you with that.

I lowered my head over his cock and took it in my mouth. Fred spread his legs wider as I crouched so I could watch his reaction to what I surmised might be his first blow job. Fred's eyes rolled back in his head and his pelvis thrusted up.

I knew this could be short experience so I pulled off and licked along the length of his cock.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked in a sultry voice.

"Nnnnooooo..." Fred moaned placing his hand on my head.

He gently guide me back to the center of his desire. Not holding back I engulfed his cock a second time. I teased Fred again just as he was getting close.

"Don't stop!" He shouted, his throbbing cock waiving in thin air just outside his pants.

"Make me Fred, I need you to want this." I looked up at his glazed eyes. "Make me a slut."

I took his cock back in my mouth as Fred thrusted off his stool. I had him on the edge of coming, just as I was going to pull off again his hand shoved me down over his cock. The pulsing member swelled and filled my mouth with warm salty cum.

"Ooohhhhh...fuck!" Fred yelled to the rapturous applaud of the crowd.

I swallowed every drop and waited for his cock to stop twitching before I let the shriveled cock slip from my mouth.

"I...I'm so sorry." Fred said as I stood up licking my lips.

"I'm not." I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "By the way you have a perfect cock."

Just then Fred looked behind me. I turned to find Poole standing there with a robe.

Poole's eyes met mine, even though he smiled I saw a sadness in his eyes. "We should go." Poole said.

He looked at Fred and nodded. Wrapping the robe around me we headed to the elevator without another word. The ride home was quiet but Poole held my hand. It was at times like this I didn't know if he was happy or sad, proud or disappointed.

"You get cleaned up and I'll meet you in bed." Poole kissed my cheek.

He knew I hadn't brushed my teeth used mouthwash after taking Fred's load. I spent extra time getting prepared. When I joined Poole in his bed I could tell he had just come from a shower as well.

"Happy birthday. Jane." Pooled spooned me and wrapped me in his arms.

I looked at the clock and it was just after midnight.

"Poole?" I whispered.

"Yes Jane?"

I pulled loose and turned to face him. I reached down and gripped his heavy cock.

"Can I have your present now?" I stretched up and kissed him.

Poole's cock grew and swelled.

"Are you sure? You might be a bit tender down there?" He tried to say it politely but I could tell he was hurt.

"Not really, but I was hoping you would give me the present I really wanted." I kissed him again. "A present only you can give me."

I kissed Poole hard this time, as I did I guided his one hand to my ass. Poole's tongue met mine as his other hand gripped my ass as well.

"Are you sure?" Poole held me tight.

"It is my birthday..." I kissed him again. "It's what 'your' slut wants."

I pulled free from Poole and grabbed the lube after teasing us both as I lathered us up, I straddled Poole and guided his cock to my asshole. I could see the concern in Poole's eyes as I pressed the massive head against my tight hole. I closed my eyes and willed myself to relax back there.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers