'Just' Jane

Story Info
Jane works for Poole to support daughters. They support her.
15.2k words
4.54
66.1k
84

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are for the most part true. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

This is the ninth of now twelve interviews I have worked on over the last four years.

Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

*****

Chapter 1, Just Jane

I looked across the hall, the sign on the door read Timothy Poole, President. Seated in the glass enclosed conference room I sat behind a simple table and flipped through the small stack of papers. The sun beamed in making this decision seem more cheerful than maybe I wanted.

For over twenty years I dreaded this moment would come. Mother told me Poole is rarely wrong when it comes to these things, and never this wrong. I tried, I really did. I married Donald, moved away, have two beautiful daughters, worked to help support us, and now this.

My hand shook as it held the pen over the paper that would seal my fate.

"Jane, you don't have to do this today." The deep baritone voice said softly. His large black hand rested gently on my shoulder as he spoke. "Go home and think about it. We can always do this tomorrow."

"No, I'll sign it today, I just have a few more paragraphs to read." I lied.

"Ok, I'll be out by the pool when you're ready. Take your time, I still have calls to make." He replied his hand still over the strap of my swimsuit.

"Thanks Max, I won't be long I promise." I tried to reassure him and myself.

I read the words on the contract over and over. Who else but Poole would put words like intercourse and sodomy in an employee contact? Better still, what person would be desperate enough to willingly sign such a contract?

The one for normal employees is not quite as specific. It was more like those restaurants that scantily clad women serve you wings, burgers, and beer. You know going in what's expected. It was difficult enough signing that contract knowing a swimsuit was required dress for the position I was offered. The family contract went way beyond that.

It was just like Poole to only have one opening he would offer me. Really? Poole and his wife Tina employ hundreds if not thousands of people in the many businesses they control. The position I was offered is considered one of the most sought after. Traditionally only attractive single women are even interviewed, of those only ten work directly for Poole. I would be the only the second married person, the only other to hold the position was Max's mother, she's a widow and the one leaving.

My hand is still trembling, the line on the contract still blank. I browsed all of the if's, and's, and but's, one more time. I read the part about sharing in extra company bonuses as only family are entitled to. If I signed the sexual release I could even share in the profits of the parent corporation.

I was still outraged that after all of these years Donald and I never received one dime of that money. We could have used that money in the past, I would have used it to stay away even longer if not forever. We could use that money today, Donald has worked in one of the family businesses for over a year. Then I thought of Cody not going to college any more. I thought of Cassie losing the only job she ever really loved. I thought of moving out of the house Poole provided.

Still my hand shook holding the pen above the paper. Then I thought about what happened just over an hour ago. I was standing directly in front of Poole, the one piece suit I insisted on wearing a bit snug. Max was sitting at his desk just beside us not eight feet away. Poole slipped his large index finger inside the elastic leg hole pushing an exposed pubic hair inside my suit. His finger continued further until it was lodged between the lips of my dripping sex.

I bent slightly and moaned quietly unsure if I wanted him to go further. Of course I didn't, did I? I have one of those protruding pussies, not like my daughters whose pussies are tucked up tight between their legs. My outer lips are full and thick running several inches front to back. My inner lips hang down disgustingly obvious. There are days like today I think my pussy looks like a cock and balls hidden inside my suit.

Poole's finger remained lodge between my pussy as I blushed knowing Max was watching this scene unfold. I tried to ignore the shiver building in my body. My pussy contracted just above his finger coating it with my excitement. I opened my eyes and looked down at Poole trying to act indifferent. His eyes now met mine.

Looking up at me I expected some disgusting remark or better still some lewd smirk. It almost pissed me off when all he did was look in my eyes and gave a knowing grin.

"I suggest updating your grooming a little." Was all Poole said.

Removing his greasy finger. Poole sucked the glistening digit clean. With a gentle touch he turned me slowly around. His big hand caressed each ass cheek and softly squeezed the right one. The caress of his hand down the back of my thigh was almost as effective as fingering my pussy. Poole turned me to face him again. The next thing he did was to caress the soft belly I added in the last few years.

"Next week you start at 7:00 with Max in the gym, he'll get you back into shape." Poole leaned back in his office chair. "Tomorrow I will inspect you at 9:00 am."

I hated him, I thought to myself again. I'm married, maybe not as happily as some people but Donald is still my husband and Poole knows it.

My hand is shaking as much in fear as in excitement. I signed the contract and placed it in the envelope.

"I'll see you at 9:00." I explained laying the envelope on Max's desk.

"Welcome aboard Jane." Max smiled.

The drive home was short. The car Poole provided was adequate for my needs. It was nicer than the one he drives, but then he seldom does so. For all the money he has you would never know it from outward appearances.

I stripped off the suit and settled in the tub, my hand instinctively went between my legs. The full fat lips of my pussy were engorged from my excitement. As much as I wanted to deny it my body betrayed me yet again.

Two fingers curled inside me. The warm water washing most of my excitement from my opening. Pulling my fingers back out I straddled my clit and tugged it free from my pubic hair. I wanted to look at it like I always do but the suds were too thick this time.

I rolled my hips left then right as the squeaky clean nub drug stubbornly through my fingers. There were times I preferred the bed and plenty of lubrication but this was not one of those days. Today I wanted to be naughty and feel the irritation of my own fingers.

Releasing the source of pain and pleasure I stabbed my fingers back into the depths of my sex. I was going to work for him, for Poole. I would be with him all day long dressed in nothing but a swim suit. He would be strolling through the office himself wearing nothing but swim trunks.

My fingers started moving faster, the bath water now churning in response. I tugged my clit again hoping to keep myself on that very edge. I knew it was a losing cause, I was so excited when his finger touched me it was all I could do not to cum then and there.

In the car I pulled my suit aside but was afraid of staining the seat. I knew my only hope was the tub and plenty of water. Now I know even that isn't enough to hold back my fear. Why didn't he just make it easy to still hate him? Why did he have to touch me there?

My pussy clamped down hard over my fingers. I knew Poole was a stickler for details, we all did. I thought he would only focus on my tits in the tight one piece. When I left the liners in I thought it would bring to a screeching halt that source of pleasure.

Then he had me move closer. My pussy was almost at eye level, one hair, it couldn't have been two, I would have seen that. One hair he pushed inside the taunt suit. His finger drug over my clit just like mine are doing now. Not really dry, my pussy juices had just started to make it that far, and yet not greasy, Poole tugged my clit into my sex.

I clamped my legs tight, Poole's finger sliced between my thick pussy lips that acted like dams holding my excitement for him to locate. As Poole drug that large work hardened finger out my clit rolled over the top and pulled from between my pussy lips.

I caught my legs just before they gave out, another small moan escaped before I was able to stifle that as well.

"Oh God Jane." I grunted as my finger once again repeated what Poole would not?

My ass rose in the water and slammed down causing a small tsunami in the tub but a large tsunami in my pussy. I fucked my pussy feverishly until my legs closed trapping my hand from doing any further damage.

My orgasm was almost perfect. I was proud of myself for cheating Poole of the pleasure until it dawned on me I also cheated myself. Too weak to get out of the tub I closed my eyes for a little rest before the girls came home.

... ... ... ... ...

I have good memories of my childhood. The fourth of July family reunion was something we kids always looked forward to. I can remember my mother and father arguing weeks in advance if they would go or not. Fortunately mother always won and for two weeks we headed to the family resort.

By the time I was a teenager I was also allowed to join the others at the adult table for supper. The 'kids' either ate earlier and were sent off with babysitters or on occasion ate in a different room so the adults could eat and talk without distraction. Everyone dressed in only swim suits, and I mean everyone, they sat around the table and talked about adult topics.

On rare occasions business was discussed but mostly just stuff. Occasionally hot topics like politics, religion, and sports would come up. Discussions sometimes became heated but it seemed tempers would flare whenever sex was discussed. Even bringing up some celebrity cheating or getting divorced soon got the ball rolling.

Whatever the topic Uncle Timmy, or Poole as all adults were required to call him was the one that started and usually ended these heated topics.

I still enjoyed the summer reunions when I turned older but the winter family vacations over the holidays became my favorites. For two weeks the whole clan met at another family resort, this one with an indoor water park. Unless we left the comfort of the dome again the required dress was nothing more than a bathing suit.

As you can see there is a reoccurring theme here. My uncle, Timothy Poole, loves swimming pools. He ought to, Poole devoted a good portion of his life installing them. The youngest of four, Poole and four friends were known for actually digging and installing swimming pools by hand. Mom told me they once dug an Olympic sized swimming pool by hand, poured the concrete and filled it with water in less than a week.

They were and still are the best of friends. Each a mountain of a man they all look like lumber jacks. Max and Poole are the biggest at six feet two and six feet three inches. They all work for one of the companies Poole and Tina control, Max and Poole are inseparable.

The days of Uncle Timmy tossing me in the air in the pool, or letting me ride his shoulders to knock my cousin's off their dad's passed years ago. What I remember most was his eyes, they never seemed to leave me for long when I was around.

Even if he was interrupted he always seem to find me afterword as if to apologize for looking away. A late bloomer by eighteen I was just starting to fill out my still lanky form.

I remember that summer reunion, I so wanted to wear a B cup bikini. Mom said it was too big but I insisted. That was the first year he brought Tina. She was tall and slender as well, her blond hair cut short, she had a smile that could melt any man within a mile. I hated her instantly.

Poole was now thirty two, the youngest of four siblings including my mom and two brothers. John and Luke the two oldest were now firmly ensconced in the business their father started. My mother Kate is two years younger than Luke, Timothy eight years younger again. Poole was making a name for himself not only within the family but the businesses as well.

Cocky and outspoken he often butted heads with his overbearing father. My grandfather had built the business with only family in mind. Branching out as each child became of age. Through shear will power and bullying, he started three additional businesses. The parent company is the one Poole worked the longest and hardest at. Swimming pools.

I remember there was controversy when my Grandfather passed, I never learned the details since Donald and I moved away during that time. I do know that the businesses grew very quickly after that. Some say it was because of Poole, Poole says it's because of Max.

...

I remember popping up out of the water in front of my uncle looking for attention. He was sitting with mom and Tina as they talked. I wiped the water from my eyes to see if he was looking. As Poole's eyes met mine a broad smile crossed his face. He looked down checking me out. He looked up and then back down at my chest. He never said a word, in fact his eyes came back up to pierce mine.

"Jane, you need to fix your suit." Mom mentioned quietly.

Tina looked down and then I did. My breast was completely exposed above the surface of the water. The first thing I did was look back at Poole to make sure he saw it again. Pulling my top back in place I glanced back at my uncle.

"Pervert." I said.

"Exhibitionist." Poole countered.

Mom and Tina laughed as I looked around to see who else might have gotten a free show. I turned to mom, Kate gave me that "I told you so" look. My eyes moved to Tina's and found her no longer laughing, she knew then what I'm only learning now. I looked at Poole again and he was now placing a towel over his lap.

... ... ... ... ...

"What are you doing?" My older sister grabbed me as I stood on the dresser.

"Shh, I'm just looking." I whispered.

"What if they see you?" Vanessa argued.

"Shh, they'll hear you." I warned her. "They can't see me its dark in here."

"But the light in the hall..." Vanessa tried to warn me.

"Shhhhhhhh..." I pointed my finger at her.

The windows were mounted high on the wall and swung out at the bottom. With just the screen between me and the woods behind the cabin I could feel the warm air from inside escaping. Vanessa and I shared a room, my brother Evan was in the other smaller bedroom across the hall.

Mom and dad had the biggest room at the end of the hall. With no air conditioning, windows mounted above the bedroom doors could be opened and the cross ventilation did an amazing job of keeping the cabins around the resort reasonably comfortable.

Since Kate was one of the kids they got first pick of cabins, Poole always stayed in a camping trailer he towed behind the company truck. The cabins are laid out in a vee, forming a sort of common area within the center. This is where the picnic tables and fire pit were, so we all had equal access. As the family grew so did the number of cabins. Because of this so did the resort.

For as long as I can remember we always took the one at the end and closest to the woods. With two big oaks it was shaded from the sun and was one of the most comfortable. On days like this that was a blessing.

"What do you see?" Vanessa whispered.

"They're just walking. Now be quiet!" I glared at her in relative darkness.

Poole had come like he did a couple of times every year late at night. With a day filled by activities the camp was usually quiet by ten. Even Vanessa and I struggled to stay up this late.

Poole showed up, we heard dad protest like he always did, but we couldn't make out much because they were in the front room. My guess is they were by the door since we didn't hear the floor creak.

The room was set up with the bunk beds on one side built between two small closets at each end. On the opposite wall across from the bed there was a long dresser for our clothes. Vanessa helped me move the dresser closer to the window then helped me up.

Vanessa, built with a fuller figure like mom, chose me to stand on it for now because I was lighter and she was scared it might break if we both stood on it.

With the moonlight overhead several scattered trees cast shadows as mom and Pool made their way to the edge of the woods. Each year they sprayed for mosquitoes before we came. It works wonders but we all knew once you entered the woods it wouldn't take long for the pests to find you. They stopped at a crab-apple tree just before the woods, the lower branches gave them something to lean against.

Poole looked around as mom in her white bikini waved her hands and pointed back at the camp. Poole looked at her and must have spoken, then mom moved closer as if to hug him.

"She's just hugging him." I whispered to Vanessa. "Is dad still watching TV?"

My sister moved to the door and cracked it just a bit. Closing it she reported back.

"Some late show, but he must be pacing I can hear the floor squeak." She whispered.

I could faintly hear the TV but at the window the critters of the night drowned out any sense of what. I looked back out the window and saw something I hadn't seen earlier. What looked like a white piece of cloth was laying at the base of the tree.

My eyes strained to see what it was before it hit me where it must have come from. I looked up and saw Poole's hands moving around our mother. Blocked by the branches of the tree it was hard to see exactly where but I knew the choices were limited. Then they shifted.

I could see Poole's tanned hands against the creamy white skin of Kate's breasts. Her tan lines came into and out of view as his hands seemingly mauled her massive orbs.

"Ness." I called her by the name she hated.

"What?" She whispered back.

"I think Poole took mom's top off and he's feeling her up."

"What!" Vanessa seemed as shocked as I was. "Help me get up there."

"Are you sure? This thing is pretty rickety." I warned her now.

"Oh, alright, but if something changes I'm coming up." She replied in frustration.

I never stopped looking at them. Only I could see how my mother was thrusting her body against her brother for him to fondle. Then things got even more bizarre. Kate slid down his body and kneeled in front of him. I saw his swimming trunks fall to his ankles and her head start to bob slowly. I strained to see his cock but the tree blocked my view.

"Ness..." I whispered so quietly I wasn't sure even she would hear.

"What?"

I looked down at her in the dim light.

"She's um...she's..."

"What Jane? What?"

"She has his dick in her mouth." I informed her.

"Poole's?" She asked stupidly.

"Well it's not dads." I looked at the door.

"Let me see." She grabbed at me.

"You can't." I replied.

"Why." She responded all but frazzled.

"Can't see, tree's in the way." I looked back out the window.

"Shit." Vanessa cursed. "Is it as big as they say?"

"Don't know, told you the tree's in the way." I watched as mom continued her blowjob.

"Can you see how far her head is moving?" Vanessa asked desperate for details.

"What if he's huge and she can't take it all?" I glared at her. "You told me the last guy wasn't that big and you couldn't take all of him."

"Well at least I tried." She glared at me now.

"I'll try when the time is right." I shot back.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers