Just Joan Ch. 02

Story Info
Sinne lusts for the entranced look.
4.9k words
4.49
59.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
archibael
archibael
242 Followers

Chapter 02: Got the Look

Home again in Michigan, with Clive finally at work, Sinne hit buttons on the multitude of remote controls which serviced their home theater system. She cursed as she activated the DVD player instead of the VCR, then finally gave up convenience entirely, walked over to the armoire, and manually turned on the appliances she wanted.

Now, she went over to her carry-on bag, still full of the detritus of the west-coast trip, and unzipped the pocket which held her goal: an unlabeled video tape in a nondescript sleeve. She gazed at it a moment and pondered its contents...

***

Creamy white thighs parted, Sinne watched with interest as Joan crawled slowly up the sheets and into her lap. Joan's makeup was a little over-the-top, as befitted the rest of her outfit-- today she was done up as a mid-1950s call girl, with a glamourous silken dress and corsetry reminiscent of June Cleaver in an implausibly naughty mood. Manicured nails slid up Sinne's skirt to rest in the small patch of hair she retained.

"Why, Ms. Sinne, I do believe you're not wearing any underwear beneath your dress. How uncouth!" Joan lightly brushed the hair with her nails in something that was not quite a tickle, but was definitely meant to be noticed. It was gently electrifying.

"I must have forgotten."

"I don't think so at all, ma'am. I think," she replied, applying more pressure to her strokes, "that you knew when you invited me over exactly where this would end up."

Sinne squirmed as the fingers pressed on the outside of her mound. She squeezed her ass muscles and pressed her groin up into the other woman's palm. "I don't know what you mean. I thought it was a perfectly legitimate secretarial agency."

"Oh, I don't think you were fooled. Surely not when you saw me. My fingers couldn't type a word with these nails." She gently parted Sinne's labia with two of the aforementioned fingers. Perhaps not deft enough for typewriter keys, they were skillful enough to keep from scratching or otherwise hurting Sinne's delicate areas as she carefully pushed one inside. "No, I don't think you were fooled at all."

Sinne gasped at the welcome invasion, not least because the other fingers were manipulating her clitoris with no small amount of expertise. "No..." she admitted, "I wanted this." She corrected herself. "I want this."

Joan smiled, continuing her hands' movements, and then adopted a mock-serious look. "Of course, Ms. Sinne. We at Private Secretaries, Inc. are trained in giving you whatever you want..."

"Rrrrr... come here, honey, and give Mistress what she wants," Sinne interrupted, breaking character. "No more 'typing'. What I want is your lipstick smeared on my cunt."

Giggling, the "secretary" abandoned the facade and completed her crawl upward. She left her middle finger to its work, slowly sliding in and out, and applied her mouth to Sinne's engorged clit.

Sinne emitted a series of moans at Joan's expert pussy work. I can't believe, she thought as she hit her first orgasm, how much I missed this.

Europe had been artistically fascinating, if a bit stifling, but she had been without traditional forms of release the whole time. Certainly some of the men had been intriguing (and some of the women), but there was something missing these days when she saw or spoke to them. Something which made her lie in bed at night and masturbate over flashes of memory of Joan instead of going out to experience the Euro

nightlife.

It wasn't the girl's cuntlapping talents, although those were wonderful and-- impossibly-- improving all the time. Like now, for instance, as she pried Sinne's lips open with her mouth and curled her tongue into the inner walls in a rhythmic massage. Joan already rivalled her husband-- even exceeding him in technique. Not quite yet in enthusiasm, though-- Sinne suspected that a bit of pre-Joan was holding her back a bit. Not that you could tell by the tongue-lashing she was receiving, though: already Sinne was ready to come again, and Joan was moaning in excitement at the prospect, without even having touched her own pussy.

No, though Joan's mouth was heavenly, it didn't keep Sinne celibate on the month-long trip. It wasn't even the submissive way she begged to serve, or the way she masturbated whenever permitted to, all the while staring at her Mistress with devotion.

It was, rather, the particular look in Joan's eyes.

Not in 'Joan' mode, or when playing French maid, or secretary.

"Joan," Sinne panted as she came again, "Sleep now." Joan's motions slowed. "Now, continue what you were doing, remaining asleep. But... mmmm... open your eyes, Joan. Open them. Now."

Despite how soon it had been since the last orgasm, Sinne felt her hips rolling again uncontrollably as she saw Joan's eyes. The look in her eyes when she was in trance was what made Sinne come again and again and again...

***

"Hello, my darling Mistress..."

The video tape had started. Joan's face was in frame, smiling benignly, and perhaps a bit mischievously.

"... If you're watching this, it means you're finally at home alone." Joan pouted a bit onscreen. "I wish I could be there with you, while you watch, but I don't think your husband would understand our relationship, or why I was visiting." Now she was smiling again. "You told me to 'surprise you', so that's what I tried to do. This entire tape is a result of my demented imagination. I know I'm pretty twisted little slut-- don't know where that comes from, but I know you love it about me. Don't you, Gloria?"

Sinne unconsciously nodded, furrowing her brow. But what exactly was Joan talking about? "Surprise you"?

"As always, I am waiting for you to come back to me. I love you, I want you, I lust you. Please don't be away so long this time." With that, Joan's hand reached up and out of frame, and suddenly her image was replaced with a blue screen. Wonderfully cunthungry slut she was; competent video editor she was not.

Sinne sat on the couch and waited for the next segment of the video to start.

***

"You are sinking deeply with the sound of my voice, sinking more deeply with every word. As you listen and sink deeper, your relaxation increases, and your body becomes more and more heavy even as your mind becomes less and less resistant to my suggestions. You're going deeper, now, heartbeat slowing, breathing becoming more relaxed, focusing entirely on my voice, body heavier, mind sinking deeper and deeper into..."

Into control. Sinne felt calm seeping out of her as her brain registered that she was being hypnotized. Her pulse began pounding, her skin grew flushed, and her thighs moistened as she imagined herself lying compliant, obedient. The more she thought about it, the more aroused she got. "Stop," she moaned. "It's not working."

Joan stopped in mid-sentence. "Sorry, Gloria. It's my fault. I wasn't relaxing you enough." She looked upset.

"No," Sinne replied. "No, dear. It's not you. It's me."

Joan accepted this, but her disbelief was evident. Everyone has heard those words, of course, usually in the course of a breakup, and they carry a bad connotation.

Sinne drew her close, holding her in a gentle but firm embrace, Joan's head cradled to her breast. Despite her disappointment with another failure to go under, she was incredibly horny. As her arousal grew, her slavegirl began lightly nuzzling her bosom, as if knowing what Sinne was feeling. Was wanting. "Joan, you must go under for your Mistress now. And give me The Look."

Joan stopped burrowing into Sinne's light gown. Her body grew slack, but her face was upturned, her eyes open and empty. Staring into nothingness, into depthless sleep, into open and unquestioning submission to control. Sinne's pussy was aflame as she gazed at Joan's blank expression, and she commanded, in a whisper, "Oh god, yes, fuck me."

Joan, unable to stop even had she wanted to, sank to her knees and obeyed.

***

It really wasn't Joan's fault, Sinne knew. At least, not in the way that Joan meant.

In her sexplay with Arch (was it a whole year ago, now?) she'd been immensely turned on when he'd pretended to be her therapist and had "put her under". She swung in the sub direction about as often as in the domme direction, really, and the idea of being hypnotized and doing things because she had to, not because she wanted to, sent a chill up her spine. Of course, with Arch it was just a game-- as it was meant to be. She was no more hypnotized by his play-acting than he was an employment applicant and she a female executive in the next night's entertainment.

But the thoughts of mind control had lurked beneath the surface, with her, and she'd spent the next several months tentatively exploring texts in the libraries and bookstores for information about the subject. Once you got beyond the stage-magician nonsense, there was a surprisingly large body of knowledge in the public domain on the fundamentals of hypnotism and how it was done. And how it could be done. And-- more and more, it seemed to Sinne-- how she could do it. The thought had made her wet.

Then had come the trip to Arizona, with the planned rendezvous with Arch... After her seminar ended at noon, suddenly in a mischievous fit, she had decided that Arch's wife would make quite a fun little experiment. That had worked beyond her wildest imaginings, but the most life-changing part of it had not been the creation of "Joan", or the subsequent sexual satiation, but had been the lustful admiration (and, she eventually admitted to herself, the jealousy) of that entranced, open-to-control expression on the face of the beautiful Mrs. Baal.

It consumed her, now; her panties grew moist when she contemplated Joan's staring eyes, and what she could be made to do, but of late it began to dawn on her that what she wanted most of all was to have that face herself. She wanted to-- no, lusted to-- be open, and willing, and unable to resist.

But what to do? Who to share this desire with? There was no way she'd let a complete stranger toy with her mind, and Clive was certainly out of the question-- the last thing she needed was to be with him in a state where she would answer all questions truthfully.

Arch was an obvious choice, provided he was capable of learning how, and she'd been sub with him before often enough to know she'd enjoy it greatly. But while she enjoyed the hell out of fucking him, she didn't entirely trust him-- not with her unbridled mind. No, the right selection was an inevitable, if ironic, one.

Joan. Her creation, born of Arch's wife's persona, infused with sexual deviancy, and utterly devoted to her servitude. Sinne could, above anyone else, trust Joan-- how could she not?

Slowly, Sinne had trained Joan, molding her into a competent hypnotist. She gave Joan the understanding of slow induction, the deepening phases, and suggestibility tests. Instructed her on tone of voice and proper cadence. Shifted her personality a little more toward the dominant pole.

The first test of Joan's new skills had been Arch, of course. Though probably not stupid enough to fall under while alert, Arch was used to Joan reinforcing her programming at night through self-hypnosis, and in many cases slept right through it. Which made it relatively easy to pull him into the web: Joan had slowly transitioned from chanting "I am going deeper asleep for Mistress; I must obey her commands" to "You must go deeper asleep for Mistress; you must obey my commands." Programmed with a little of Sinne's enjoyment of controlling others through trance, Joan had gotten steamy-wet on the night she'd finally heard Arch murmur in his sleep, "I must obey your commands..."

From that moment it had been child's play, really; the sleeping Arch was hardly in any condition to resist anything Joan wanted to make him do. He transitioned swiftly from a husband, thrilled with the newfound sexiness of his altered wife, to a helpless thrall too enspelled to control his own masturbation activities. This turned Sinne on, and she could have had a lot of fun with it, shifting allegiances and dominances from spouse to spouse and back again... But instead it just made it all more frustrating: now she would see Arch with his eyes staring into the inner space of trance, too.

She wanted it, for herself.

She needed it. But every time she came even remotely close to going under with Joan, she couldn't help but realize what was about to happen and got intensely excited... to the point of distraction, and distraction was exactly what she didn't want. Dammit!

Sinne had half-imagined plans to go to a psychiatrist, claim she was a nymphomaniac, and beg for libido-suppresants, but she wasn't sure even that would work-- the excitement was largely, but not entirely, sexual. The frustration was almost unbearable, and the face-fuckings she administered to the entranced Joan and her husband every time she thought about it only served to highlight her deep need to be there herself. Maybe drugs...?

When she started obsessing about it at work, spending more time in the ladies' room with her fingers up her snatch than at her desk working, she knew she needed a solution, and she needed one soon...

***

The blue screen cleared up, revealing a view from the back seat of a sedan. Arch's Grand Prix, it appeared to be (she knew its back seat well). It was parked in his driveway, and this was punctuated on-camera by the couple walking down the front walk toward the car: Arch and Joan. Dressed nicely, if not entirely formally. He had on a sharp, black suit (no tie, of course; Arch hated ties) while Joan was decked out in a shimmery ice-blue number, slit to the thigh. They opened the car doors and came inside, glancing back and smiling at the camera before pulling out of the driveway.

What the hell am I watching? Sinne thought to herself as she leaned back on the couch.

Arch and Joan were talking to each other, but the sound was muffled over the noise of the car engine and the road noise. No problem seeing their actions, however; Arch rested his hand on the slit-revealed knee of Joan, and within a moment or two had slid it upwards, taking the dress with his hand. Joan eased her seat back with the lever at its side, and parted her thighs to give his fingers access. The camera didn't reveal exactly what he was doing, because his urgent motions were concealed by the puddle of silk in her lap, but Sinne could see from the flexing of his wrist muscles that he was administering a swift and powerful finger-fucking to his wife. And nothing about her moans and pleading tones were drowned out by the background noise, now.

Sinne wished she could see Joan's face, and as if in answer to her silent request, Joan, pulled down the passenger-side visor and flipped open the attached mirror. She aimed it at the camera, and Sinne now saw Joan's eyes glazing in that near-climax look she wore so well, eye-shadow accenting the sexiness of the half-lidded gaze. "Near-climax" was not enough, though, and soon the eyes were fully closing of their own accord; a glance lower on the screen noted that the satiny material of the dress was straining upward with the hips beneath, and Sinne didn't need the cries from the front seat to know that Joan's pussy was coming all over Arch's hand. She didn't need sound to hear the next thing out of Arch's mouth as he drew his hand free and brought it to his nose and mouth. "Mmmmmmmm..." She knew him too well.

Well, at least now Sinne knew what kind of video this was.

***

The solution came to her... so to speak.

She was being fucked for what had to be the fifth time by Arch's glorious cock; Joan's latest suggestion-- that he could not come until Mistress Sinne ordered him to-- certainly didn't stop him from plowing into her with speed and fury. At first, Joan had shared the space with Arch, gently embracing Sinne's clitoris with the back of her tongue as he slowly, deliciously pumped their Mistress, but after the fourth orgasm (or so... who keeps track?) the redhead had coursed with fervor and demanded that he fuck her pussy hard. Arch enjoyed compliance, though it meant Joan had to move to avoid being smashed into. Joan looked somewhat disappointed to leave the tangy slipperiness which she'd had her face buried in, but she contented herself with satisfying Gloria's tits, one with her mouth, the other with her fingertips.

Now, hours later, during the fucking, Sinne pulled Joan's ass toward her, indicating that the woman should submit her cunt to Sinne's mouth. "Oh, Mistress, thank you..." Joan almost cried, as her beloved hypnotiste began to suck on her clit.

Looking up at Joan's face through her parted thighs while being plugged below by Arch's straining efforts made Sinne's exhausted hips start moving, once more, and when Joan lost control of her bodily functions and ground down against Sinne's face, the contagious excitement made Sinne's overworked pussy thrust and twitch involuntarily one final time, coming heartily, but almost painfully.

"Stop," she begged Arch, panting. "I'm done. I can't take anymore. Arch, my slave, you can come in Joan's mouth."

Ordinarily, the sight of Joan licking Sinne's juices off of Arch's cock, and then closing her eyes in triumph when he thrust himself deep into her throat would have gotten Sinne horny once again, but she was too spent to think of anything else, and she drifted off to sleep.

***

Drifted off to sleep? Sinne pondered, days later, back at work, now. That's never happened before. I must be getting old or something. Sinne had a rabid sex drive, and she had always tired her partners before she herself was in need of rest. Not that she was never satisfied, just that she was always ready for that one extra go at it. Not Wednesday night, though, apparently. After the four-hour "tag-team" session with Arch and Joan, her libido had drained away from her with her last orgasm...

And suddenly she had the answer. She spent an hour in the ladies' room furiously masturbating, in anticipation of finally wearing the enticing blank stare of the hypnotized, and longer that night after Clive had gone to bed.

***

The fingering scene on the tape had Sinne moist, and she had her hands in her exercise shorts, gently rubbing herself through her panties. Arch smeared Joan's upper lip and chin with her own come, and she responded by eagerly licking his fingers, but the car trip apparently wasn't long enough for any more antics, and the car pulled into what appeared to be a restaurant parking lot. As the car stopped, the couple turned their heads back to the camera, and Arch reached his fuck-hand back, and the screen went blue again for a minute.

Sinne took the opportunity to pull her clothes off completely, giving her better access to her horny, musky hole as she spread her thighs wide. When she was done, she focused on the tape again, where the scene had changed to a restaurant table, from the angle of the tabletop. The place settings were elaborate, and in the background she could make out more elegantly-dressed tables, with draped cloths extending to the floor.

Joan and Arch sat beside one another, angled slightly toward the camera, and chatted gaily about his job, and of friends they'd seen recently. Before this could get too boring, the waiter arrived with the main course-- for Arch, filet mignon; Joan had the mahi-mahi. A third plate was set near the camera, though Sinne couldn't make out what was on it in the blurry instant it was visible. The waiter asked if there would be anything else, and Joan replied, "No, not right now."

The waiter left, with an odd backwards glance toward the camera, and the couple started digging into their meal. After commenting on the chef's skill, Joan looked outward from the television, grinned evilly, and said, "Oh, dear, I think it's time for you to eat your dinner, too. Don't forget to set up the camera."

archibael
archibael
242 Followers
12