Just Joan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
archibael
archibael
244 Followers

"You've given her an extra personality?" The mind boggled. "Isn't that a little warped?"

"Not entirely. It's pretty important, for what I've been trying to do. Or get her to do. For her mental health, too."

"You're making her schizo to preserve her mental health?"

"Sorta kinda. Look, all that guff about hypnosis not ever making you do what you don't really want to do? It's true, to a certain extent. But if you are a good suggestible subject, like she is, you'll do anything you're not totally opposed to. Which is fine, but can cause you a lot of confusion as you try to figure out why your inhibitions are gone, and why you're doing things only deep dark parts of you would ever consider doing. I present you with Exhibit A." She gestured at her still-damp inner thighs and the lovely face resting on them.

"Okay, you've got me there. There's no way she would have done this before your little 'sessions'."

"Don't be so sure." I looked at her quizzically and she smiled mysteriously and shook her head. "We can talk about that later. Look, anyway, when I met with her again today I put her under with a code phrase and questioned her about her activities since last we'd spoken."

"Voyeur."

"You've no idea. But you will, in a minute. Anyway, she was disturbed that she had acted that way with you last night-- she didn't think it was like her at all and... well, the rest wasn't either. Now with a willing subject, they know they're receiving treatment, and they expect changes in their behavior, but she's not exactly willing, is she?"

"Looked willing enough a minute ago."

"You know what I mean. She was shocked and confused about what she'd been doing, and it would probably have really screwed her up if we continued much. Well, I don't think simply stopping would have been any fun, do you?"

"No!"

"But you can ease the problem by making up a new person-- "

"'Joan'."

"You're quick. 'Joan'. While your wife was in a deep, deep suggestible state today, I told her about a friend of mine I called 'Joan'. Joan is a lot like your wife-- same figure, same coloring, same basic manner-- she even has a fantastic husband named Arch. But Joan is a lot more open-minded than she is."

"Oh, really?" I was intrigued.

"Oh, yes indeed. So I gave a large lecture on what Joan was like, all the time taking your lady deeper, and deeper..." She grinned at me. "When she was deeper, I told her that she could pretend to be Joan whenever she wanted to, and that she would always want to whenever she heard me say 'Just Joan'. So, problem solved. Joan is the one doing all the somewhat dirty stuff, and wifey is just playing a little game of pretend. No harm in that, right? And Joan is entirely of my making, so I can mold her as I wish." I could tell she was getting excited again, as she was glancing down at the head in her lap.

"What is 'Joan' made of?" It damned well wasn't sugar and spice.

"Heh. Joan is a little bit of you, and a little bit of me. The fun parts, I assure you."

"Such as?"

She shook her head. "We'll go over details later. Anyway, I put several suggestions in her head last night..."

"Yeah, I know. Damn fine work!"

"Hush. The 'insurance premium' part was trivial-- she's already in love with you, so getting her to do sexual things for you was nothing. No, I gave her suggestions about how she felt about her body, about what she found attractive, and how that made her feel. You think you reaped the rewards last night, but... well, let me show you what I saw when I got here, this morning, shall we?"

I nodded.

"Joan, dear."

Eyes still closed, Joan replied sleepily, "Yes?"

"Do you remember what you were doing this morning? Before you were Joan?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Can you show me what you did after breakfast?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Can you tell me what you were thinking, too?"

"Okay."

"Joan, you will begin to show me when you wake up. You're waking up in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Wake up."

She walked into the kitchen, put on her robe, washed a coffee cup (which had already been washed, of course), and then came back into the bedroom. "Hmmm. Have to do the laundry. Have to get a clean load of underwear going. Underwear..." She sat down on the bed. "Oh, darn it, I'll have to hand-wash the garter-belt and stockings I wore for Arch last night. What made me wear them, anyway? That's not really like me. I just couldn't help it, though. I got sooo horny and had to show him how much I wanted him." She picked them up, and examined them a bit. "Not too dirty, though. Just smell lightly of sex. Mmmm..." She lifted the delicates to her nose briefly and inhaled. "I did look good in these, I'm sure." She glanced from side to side momentarily, almost guiltily. "I wonder what I'd look like in them right now? No one's home. I could dress up."

She clipped the garter-belt around her waist, then straightened it before bunching up the first stocking. It went on her foot, and she drew it slowly up her leg before fastening it with the front and side garters. "Mmmm. Feels so silky smooth. Wonder why I never noticed that before? Where's the other? Ah. Bring it up the other leg... there. Front and side garters-- oops, have to do the side one again. Make sure the seams are straight up the back of the leg, to draw the gaze up to my ass... Now what made me think that?" She looked flustered. But that passed as she crossed and uncrossed her legs with a swishing nylon sound. "That feels very nice. Have to do the back garters now. Over to the mirror, I think, to make sure I do it right."

She walked over to the full-length mirror in the corner of the bedroom, and looked over her shoulder, hiking up her robe to see the back garters and the nylon seams. "Now there's a pretty sight," she sighed. "Just hook that one... so... and the other... oops, straighten the seam... there. Now that looks hot. Really hot. It's making me horny again, like last night." She grabbed the seat for her dressing table and sat down on it, still looking in the mirror. "I still have a good body, after all of these years, thank God. Nice firm tits, and killer legs. Maybe I need to wear shorter skirts, to show them off!" She hiked up her robe again, showing large expanses of thigh, as if to illustrate what one of these skirts would look like. "Very nice. Very sexy. Very... oooh... Feels so good to run my hands up the nylons. And they look so good on me. So sensuous. So--"

I looked at Sinne, who was engrossed as I was, though apparently she'd already seen this. "What suggestions did you give her?"

"Pleasure with her own body, mostly." Sinne smiled. "A little exhibitionism, and a little voyeurism. A dangerous combination when you add a mirror, wouldn't you say?"

Now engrossed with the mirror, her hands were traveling up and down her thighs. "Tingly..." she added, and snapped the garter strap on one of the legs. "Ha!" She made a delighted face at her image in the mirror as she slipped her hand under the welt of the stocking and saw her hand through the sheer material. Her other hand snaked upward even before she said, "Need to rub my nipples, now. Yesss..." She shook out her long hair and spread it on her chest. "Mmmm. Pretty hair. Feels nice and silky on my nipples. Want to touch them through the hair. Ahhh... Peekaboo! Oh, cup them... yes. Wish I had someone here to suck them, but I guess licking my fingers will have to do. Mmmm. Look so sexy with my fingers in my mouth. Now move those fingers to my tits, and suck the other hand. Mmmm. Very sexy mouth, very warm wet tits. But getting wet in other places, now. Mmmm... need three hands, but will have to make do with two..."

This was utterly arousing to just watch, but the running commentary was driving me crazy. Sinne was next to me, her hand on my leg, and I'm quite sure she knew my cock was solid. Her other hand was on her own stocking, and moving upward.

By now, of course, only one hand was left to service the nipples. The other flashed across the hose tops in an instant, lightly brushing them with the long fingernails, and burying itself in between. "Ummmm. Sorry silky things, but I have more important things to do with my ha-- ahhh... hands. Pussy needs... uhhh... needs rubbing, fingers in... nipples rubbing... fingers out... palm on clit... ohhhhh." She thrust her cunt into her hand with movements made more seductive by the fact that she was watching them and improving them as she went.

Now she was losing coherence of speech, but she wasn't stopping her hands from working her. "Pinch nipples... yesss... pump slit... ahhh... need to taste..." Her pussy drenched hand rose to her mouth, and she sucked the fingers in one-by-one, savoring the flavor. Her other hand abandoned the nipples to finish what had been started in her cunt. This was easily the most erotic thing I had ever seen my wife do-- for some reason, it even beat watching her eat our Sinne-- though not by much. Sinne's hand was in her own cunt, now, too, and she said, "Oh, yeah, I may have added a dash of lesbianism, too..."

One hand pumping her mouth (she was still saying things, but they were impossible to understand, even if some of them happened to be actually words) and the other with three fingers assaulting her clit and dipping inside, my wife looked into her own eyes in the mirror and shrieked an orgasm the likes of which I'd never seen-- not even from Sinne. Sinne was impressed, too-- she had her own clit pinched between her knuckles and was coming just from watching.

She lay back in the chair, gasping, recovering. "What the hell was that?" she said, looking worriedly in the mirror. "I don't know why I did that. What's wrong with me today? And last night, for that matter?" She looked at her hands, and realized where they'd been-- both places, and looked mildly disgusted with herself. "I can't believe I just put my hands in my mouth after frigging-off... after masturbating, I mean. Does this make me some kind of dyke?" She walked into the bathroom, and started removing her stockings-- but quickly and businesslike, now, not as languorously as she'd put them on. "Have to wash these later, but first, I need a shower." She actually washed her hands before getting into the shower.

Before she could turn on the water, Sinne called out in a commanding voice, "Joan, stop." Joan froze in mid-motion. "Please, come back to the bed and go back to sleep. Joan sighed and did as instructed. "So you see, Arch? Giving her those suggestions worked, and would have continued to work. But it would have caused her no end of trauma. We don't want a basket case on our hands, we just want to have a little fun. So Joan is the answer." She looked at me frankly. "So, what do you think?"

My answer was the head of my cock prying open her labia and thrusting inside. I answered for a long while.

***

So now I have a sort of "extra" wife, Joan. Sinne and I got to know her all weekend, in many different ways. She really is a combination of both of us: from Sinne she gets the near-constant horniness, along with the urge to show off her body, and an appreciation for the wearing of fine lingerie. Sinne programmed her with my love for gazing in earnest at fine hosiery, and together with the lingerie fetish, this makes my life quite a bit of eye candy. Joan never leaves the house without wearing something sexy beneath her skirt, and has a preference for sheer, full-fashioned nylons, with seams and the loophole welt and the works. She actually even wears them to sleep every night.

She also gets from me the obsession with eating pussy-- specifically, but not limited to, Sinne's. She talks about it all the time, in bed and out, and I know that she's got a stash of lesbian porn in her closet she thinks I don't know about. Hearing her describe, in detail, what she has done with Sinne and wants to do with others makes me no end of horny, and nearly usually ends with her licking her own juices off my face after I've spent at least an hour between her stocking-clad thighs. Fortunately for both of us, Sinne visits often, so we both get to indulge, but Sinne's going overseas next month and won't be back for awhile, so Joan's been on the prowl for some time now trying to find an acceptable substitute.

She's not always Joan; in fact, often I revert her to normal, since I found that Joan spends so much time with mirrors and fingers and nylons that none of the household chores get done. Sinne and I haven't decided yet whether to keep the two personalities separated, or to start gradually merging them together. I don't mind having "a lady in the sitting room, and a whore in the bedroom" (and, hell, all the other rooms as well), but the Joan personality, as is, requires constant reinforcement and maintenance.

Normally this is accomplished by Sinne when she's in town, through long, slow deepening and suggestion processes. I've watched them, and it's pretty hot. Sinne likes these sessions too, even though there's no real sex going on, and she always needs a good tonguing and fucking once they're done. Sometimes Joan does the tonguing while I fuck her, and sometimes I suck Sinne off while Joan masturbates or fucks me. Sinne has eaten out Joan a number of times, and enjoys it a lot, but the hypnosis gives her a power rush and she's therefore usually in Domme mode when we're together with Joan. Last time I came home from work to find Joan in a maid outfit, "tending" Sinne, and calling her "Mistress", and the glow in Sinne's eyes was almost scary.

When Sinne's not in town, Joan's maintenance is done at night. Sinne has taught Joan self-hypnosis, and while I'm busy sleeping Joan emerges and deepens and starts to give herself suggestions. I've woken up a number of times to hear Joan chanting to herself "must obey my Mistress", and "go deeper for Goddess". She fingers her pussy at the end to solidify the programming with positive feedback, and I generally get a taste myself after watching her do this-- it's very hot to observe. I have the trigger phrase for Joan, and to change her back to my old wife, but Sinne has kept all the other phrases restricted to her alone. I objected to this, but then Sinne got coy and asked if I wanted her to just deprogram Joan completely, or should I just let her have her way? So of course I relented. It's annoying though.

And lately, when I wake up at night to hear Joan chanting "obey... obey... obey..." and "slave to Her pussy", I get the oddest feeling that-- just for a second or two-- I may have been mouthing the words myself.

"...a little bit of you, and a little bit of me..."

So I wonder, as I'm watching Joan frig herself to ecstasy at night, as she mimes bringing Sinne to climax with her face, how much of Sinne is in there.

And whether the smile on her face at the end, as she drifts off to sleep, might perhaps be a little bit sinister.

archibael
archibael
244 Followers
12