Just Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rocked with me and broke loose. "Gotta go, lover. I'll stop at the clinic on the way home."

The baby conversation, I called it, stuck with me for several days. That night, she showed me the pill she was taking and threw condoms at me. "You have to use those for a month. I suppose I get to put them on?" She laughed and grabbed me.

The following Sunday morning, we were lying in the nest with Susan when she said, "He told me he wants to take care of a pregnant Grace."

My sister rolled on me and sat up. Her eyes were big. "Why, you rascal, Alex. You mean that?"

I didn't say anything, just nodded. The two of them embraced, mumbling about babies to each other.

Over a second cup of coffee, after a Grace omelet from heaven, Susan said, "By the time she finishes school, her body should be ready for a baby. Are you going to wait that long?"

"Beats the you know what out of me. Everytime I blast into that damn condom I have to use now, I'm thinking those sperms should be making a baby."

Grace was standing behind my stool, kissing the back of my neck, her arms wrapped around my chest.

Susan crawled into my lap, facing Grace. She grabbed two handfuls of hair and said in her most aggressive, threatening voice, "Does this deal include becoming a husband?"

"I thought marriage was going out of style? These babes I do sound for have big bellies and no ring."

They both pounded on me, "That's not the right answer!"

I lifted them into my arms and tossed us all into the floor nest. I took most of the abuse, loving the feel of their muscular bodies.

They rolled to the far side and had a whispered conversation. After stripping, they attacked me again, getting me hard and naked at the same time. Grace sat on my chest. She was smiling and hot, with stiff boobs and moisture on the sex right in front of me. Susan was behind her where I couldn't see.

"We made a decision to put you out of your misery. It's a good thing you have two lovers, one of whom gets you bareback."

Grace leaned down to kiss me at the same moment Susan lowered her wet self fully onto my erection.

I finished the kiss and pulled the unsafe pussy forward where my tongue could enjoy it.

"Susan!" she squeeked, "I'm going to come right now. He's got me so hot, oh, oh, oh."

They had my juices going. I shoved Grace to one side and folded myself into Susan until she was underneath, taking the full force of my thrusts.

"Sneaky cunt. Trying to dictate my sex life?" She was going to come herself. Come big. She screamed and shook, "You big bastard, what do you mean you aren't going to marry her?"

She was a really good fuck and I worked her hard. No wonder the doctors chased these beautiful horny interns. "I didn't say I wasn't, I just asked a question!"

"Beat him, Grace! This is our chance to get a commitment. I'm not letting this useless cock out of me until he proposes."

In seconds, we were gushing on each other and falling to the mattress. They climbed on me and kissed all over. I held Grace tight and asked, "Will you marry me, love of my life?"

Things got soft and lovey. They kissed each other and said, "He did it!"

Grace stood and we trailed off to the shower. Susan had to go back early and got into her hospital clothes. I got a warm kiss and she hugged Grace. "When you need something and he is resisting, call me and I'll fuck it out of him." The female laughter was loud.

The two of us sat on the sofa with the papers. I looked over after a few minutes and there were big tears running down her cheeks. My arm pulled her close. She wrapped herself around me and cried hard. "We don't have to do it, Alex, we really don't!"

I let the sobs run down, holding tight and making soothing noises.

"I love your sister, but it wasn't fair of her to pressure you like that."

I grabbed the blanket and got us arranged under it. She was on top, dipping down to kiss me frequently. I closed my eyes and wondered what to say. She was warming up and rubbing on me.

"Say something." Her tongue teased my lips.

"Boo!"

"Stop that! This is serious."

"I know. That's why I'm tongue tied."

I unbuttoned her shorts and eased them down to her thighs. My hands pulled her behind to me and kneaded the globes that she had made me beat on. "The last time we had a serious talk, you made me beat your poor ass until it was red."

She flexed it under my fingers. "I said I would remember, and I do." This time she flexed against my front, which was hard.

"I want more loving, but we have to finish this conversation first."

"Three things. First, I love you. Second, I love you. Third, you shouldn't marry me on the rebound from being a druggie."

More sobbing, and a tearful, "What are we going to do?"

"You trust me with an idea?"

Her lips sealed mine for a long time.

"We are going to shop for an engagement ring. We are going to shop for a pretty little urn. The urn is going on that shelf over there with the ring in it. You will write on a piece of paper that goes in your purse, 'I am a strong independent woman in charge of her own life.' You will tell Susan that you have decided things are going too fast and that the wedding date has to be the 4th of July next year. When she asks what I said, you tell her that I'm not happy but willing to live with it."

"Ooh, now who's being unfair. Your poor sister..."

"Show her that piece of paper, but don't let her know I had anything to do with it. She will understand immediately what she should be doing."

"And it's not blackmailing you with her pussy, is it?" The smile was bright and she punched me on the arm.

I picked her up and walked to the nest, shedding clothes. I was in her before we even hit the mattress.

"There's only one pussy that gets to blackmail me."

She came twice before slumping into a nap. I went back to the sofa.

She woke me, smelling fresh and flowery, with two cups of tea for us. "You fixed me up again." Her hand rubbed the back of my neck.

"The book says sex solves a lot of problems."

She was in my lap and my hand was up under her shirt. Her boobs really were getting bigger.

She nibbled on my ear and said, "Keep doing that, it feels great."

"I have another idea. There is a second piece of paper. It goes in the urn, and maybe we let Susan find it. It says, 'We are getting married on the 4th of July next year.' Then our signatures. Under that, a ps, which says, 'But we can change our mind any time.' "

I rubbed her boob and she pulled my hair.

"Alex, that is the dumbest thing I ever heard." She leaned and kissed me. "But let's do it."

"I have another subversive idea."

"Did I say you could keep having ideas that involve me?" She was licking and pulling.

"In a couple of months, we secretly go see the head of interns at the hospital and promise to build a new wing or something if he will let her go to the Virgins with us for a week. We tell him that you have to get married and she has to be your bridesmaid."

"Alex! You devil! That's a wonderful idea."

We kissed and fooled around for a while until she said, "You know what is an even better idea?"

My hand was roaming and she was twitching. "What?"

"I really do have to get married."

I closed my eyes and sank back. "Now, who is being the devil?"

"How could a woman have a better deal than a boyfriend with a doctor for a sister if she wants to get pregnant?

"This is scary."

"How?"

"I just did you bareback and flooded the hell out of you and neither of us remembered I'm supposed to be using condoms."

She was on top. Something dripped on me. "I'm crying happy tears. I'm not letting you wait until next year to marry me. I don't need to check out any other guys."

"This whole conversation was a silly waste?"

"I'm afraid so."

"You remember what you said in the alley when I picked you up? You said, 'Just leave me.' The best thing I've done in my life was not leaving you there."