Just Let Me Stay a Little While Longer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers

Sylvanas' expression darkened at the last. "She is no whore, you upstart whelp. You incite civil war and stand here in open threat to my rule. I should kill you where you stand."

"If you did, my entire force would attack yours. Even if you prevailed, the Forsaken as a whole would be weakened. If you truly want that, I cannot stop you."

Athelion waited. The Banshee Queen looked at him with a dark expression.

"Two hours, Athelion. Make peace with your end."

"Make peace with yourself, Sylvanas. You have far more to be guilty of than I do."

Sylvanas wheeled her horse about, throwing a final red glare back over her fair shoulder. "You have no idea how true that is, young Athelion."

The Dark Lady of the Forsaken departed, leaving the rogue to return to his own ranks and prepare himself for what was to come.

***

"Single combat? Is he really so stupid?"

Marshal Bravar, commander of the Undercity's garrison, spoke to Sylvanas as the Banshee Queen perched negligently on her Dark Throne.

"I cannot speak to his state of mind," Sylvanas commented. "But this will save us much conflict. I do not fear him, and I will face him."

"We can still attack him," Bravar offered weakly, even as her other gathered advisors nodded in sycophantic agreement. "We could crush his force as he waits unprepared."

"No." Sylvanas swung her eyes to study them all. "I lead the Forsaken, and if they need another example as to why, I will give it to them."

Her eyes flickered over at Jaina's docile form in chains, almost lost in shadow at the corner of the room, and her expression softened. "This is my fight."

"As you wish, my Queen." Bravar subsided.

"I have heard enough. Out. All of you. The day's bloodletting will be tiring, and I must prepare."

There was not even a hint of dissent. Each of the various commanders turned to depart, closing the thick iron doors behind them.

Sylvanas remained on her Dark Throne to watch them go, then moved her gaze to where Jaina remained bound. "You can take them off now, my dear."

The sorceress broke free of her shackles and stood easily, her blue eyes studying the Banshee Queen carefully. "Sylvanas..."

"There is something more about this matter that concerns you, Jaina," Sylvanas said. Her red eyes flickered unashamedly up and down the young sorceress' form, lingering on certain areas, sending a thrill of excitement through Jaina even now.

"Athelion wants you to be at the duel. To watch me die, he says." The Banshee Queen hesitated. "Of course, I will refuse him this condition."

Jaina looked at her. "Why?"

"Battle is never as simple as the strongest conquering the weakest, dear Jaina." Sylvanas paused. "There is a great deal of luck and chance always at play. I am stronger by far, but Athelion could be the more fortunate. If I should fall...you should not be there to watch."

"I want to be there, Sylvanas." Jaina did not hesitate in her reply. "What you have sacrificed...this entire conflict is because of me..."

"I said it before." The Dark Lady studied the Archmage carefully. "I would do everything I had done again if I had the choice."

Sylvanas' expression grew pensive.

"I am glad Athelion offered single combat," the former Elf admitted. "This situation was of my own making. Now I can solve it myself, without a risk to my people. It is my fight. Living or Forsaken, we all make our choices, and we all must face the consequences."

"I want to be there, Sylvanas." Jaina looked at her lover. "I won't simply sit here as you face death."

"Death." Sylvanas smiled at that. "I have already faced death so often it has lost all power over me. But now that I have something to live for..." Her expression grew softer, more worried.

"I am going to watch the duel." Jaina's voice took on her own note of steel. "You can't risk Athelion backing out of the duel and attacking. Moreover, I want to see you gut that worm. And finally..."

The young sorceress' chin rose defiantly. "You can't stop me."

Sylvanas looked at Jaina with amusement. "You really think so, Jaina? Here, in the center of my power?"

"You could try." Jaina studied the Banshee Queen boldly.

The Dark Lady held the look of the young blonde sorceress steadily, and then without warning, she laughed. It was a strange sound, echoing as it did, and Jaina had a feeling it had not often been heard often in these dark halls.

"You are worthy, Jaina Proudmoore," Sylvanas said lightly afterwards. "You have a fire burning within you, in that beautiful body, in your heart. I have always loved that about you. And I know you are more than capable of protecting yourself."

The Banshee Queen pondered to herself for a moment longer and suddenly subsided. "Very well. You can watch the duel. Just promise me you will be safe, while I deal with this wretched boy."

"How much longer?" Jaina asked quietly.

"Oh, ninety minutes I suppose." Sylvanas smiled. "I guess I should prepare...but there's not really much else to do other than ponder what is to come."

"Not much else to do?" Jaina echoed. Her voice took on a husky edge. "Are you sure?"

Sylvanas looked at the young sorceress and a smile favoured her lips again. "On second thought, I can think of something else much more exciting. It would be nice if you could find some way to take my mind off things."

"I'll do my best," Jaina said promisingly. The Archmage approached the Dark Throne, letting a sensuous sway enter her step that Sylvanas noticed with hungrily glowing red eyes.

"Now what happened to the chaste young sorceress I first met," Sylvanas said playfully, eyes studying her lover's movements with undisguised pleasure.

"I'll show you just how chaste I am, Sylvanas." Slowly, standing before her lover, Jaina reached into the folds of her mage robes, with eyes only for Sylvanas. The robes parted open, baring Jaina Proudmoore's pale peach skin and glorious nude form.

The young blonde sorceress bore herself with a confident smile, letting the robe fall to the floor in a pool of cloth. She stepped over it, completely naked, and Sylvanas rose to meet her, the two kissing fervently once more.

As their tongues dueled, Jaina's arms snaked around the Banshee Queen. She reached for the clasp of Sylvanas' cloak and undid it to let it fall behind her.

The kiss broke. Jaina's hands deftly began to tug at this and that, the armour of the Dark Ranger soon collecting in a neglected pile on the ground. As the blonde sorceress exposed her lover with hungrily, Sylvanas unabashedly looked down at Jaina's naked form.

The young sorceress was so vibrant and full of life, a wonderful contrast to this cold realm of the Forsaken. Everything about Jaina screamed vitality, from the vivid blue eyes, to the large breasts, the pale pink nipples extending outwards in arousal, the nervous, excited breaths, the face rapt with excitement. It was a seductive vision, even to as formidable a temptress as Sylvanas.

The Dark Ranger was clad only in her breastplate and her leggings, her armour removed and her blonde head exposed freely for once, bereft of her trademark cowl. "What happened to you liking my attire?" the Banshee Queen commented wryly, as Jaina's hands snaked around her to fiddle at the clasp of the breastplate.

"That had a charm of its own. But I need to see you Sylvanas. All of you, like our first time." Jaina looked into Sylvanas' red eyes, and the Banshee Queen felt the breastplate finally unlatch. "I don't want there to be any secrets between us."

Jaina let the armour fall with a clatter to the ground, exposing Sylvanas from the waist up. The large blue breasts bounced free, bereft of their oppressive, unyielding prison. The young blonde sorceress studied them, the darker blue, almost purple nipples as erect as her own, their formidable size as they dangled freely in the air.

With that sight, Jaina knew she had chosen correctly. She wanted this time to be special; both had gone down on the other already, had tasted their lover's womanhood with relish. Now Jaina wanted to see the full naked form of the Banshee Queen once more, and experiment with this lush beauty.

It was with almost an afterthought that Jaina tugged down at Sylvanas' leggings, once again exposing the Banshee Queen's cunt for her hungry eyes to see. The young sorceress had to kneel to do it, and Jaina kissed right in the center of Sylvanas' blonde mound, teasingly, promisingly, before rising.

They were fully naked before the other now, unclad, exposed, and vulnerable. The smell of their growing arousal grew in the cold, still air as both once more drank in the glory of the other's naked form.

After a long moment, Jaina took the lead for once. She was filled with a sense of contentment that both of them were now fully exposed to each other. In too short a time this strong, brave Banshee Queen would be fighting a dangerous duel, all for her.

Jaina wanted Sylvanas to know that she had something to fight for.

The young blonde sorceress brought her face forward into Sylvanas', kissing at those dark lips fiercely. Both blue and pink arms snaked against the other, the silky locks of their blonde and white locks hair tickling the other's face. Jaina felt the endearing sensation of Sylvanas' breasts once again press into her own, both pairs of a wonderfully equal size.

It was heavenly. Jaina could not help herself, shaking her chest to one side then the other, her sensitive erect nipples pressing wonderfully into Sylvanas' own. The Banshee Queen smiled into their kiss and mirrored the gesture, and Jaina shuddered in pleasure at that, breaking away.

"You know, I guess we've been too occupied with...other locations," Sylvanas said slyly, her gaze fixed downwards at Jaina's luscious globes. "I never really fully appreciated what a nice chest you have, Jaina."

In response, Jaina bent downwards, her mouth opening, a curtain of white-blonde hair falling forward with the growing force of gravity on it. Her mouth took one of Sylvanas' blue breasts into her mouth and latched onto the nipple. As the Banshee Queen moaned above, Jaina's face grew almost feral as she bit softly into the hard dark nub, leading Sylvanas to shudder, but she did not push the blonde head away.

The young sorceress eventually lifted her head off, leading to a gentle exhalation of loss from above, and then repeated her actions on the other breast. The Banshee Queen was soaring, feeling herself stimulated in new and exciting ways, enjoying the sight of the enrapturing face of Jaina Proudmoore licking at her breasts with relish.

Afterward, Jaina pushed her lover backwards, her hands pushing at Sylvanas' breasts, as if the sorceress could not keep her hands off them. Sylvanas let herself fall onto her own Dark Throne as Jaina wanted. The young sorceress reflected on the sight of that beautiful nude form of the Banshee Queen on her seat of power, a sight that was hers alone.

Sylvanas continued to let Jaina have her way; she felt the hungriness, the curiosity in her lover. The young blonde sorceress gave a fierce blue-eyed glance at Sylvanas' form and perched herself above on the armrests, as once the Banshee Queen had done to her. She felt a sense of power as she towered over the unmoving Sylvanas, who studied the young blonde above with glowing red eyes.

Their first encounters had been so...furious, and urgent. This one was something different; more patient, explorative, and fraught with implications of what was to come. "I want to try something," Jaina confessed. She straddled one of Sylvanas' large breasts from above. The Banshee Queen waited, watching as Jaina lowered her pussy onto the erect nipple.

Jaina didn't know what she expected, all she knew was that she wanted to try it. She felt her pussy very slightly penetrated by the nipple, the cushion of Sylvanas' breast as she lowered the center of her womanhood upon it. Sylvanas felt the moist heat of Jaina's pussy upon her sensitive nub, studying the young sorceress' nude form that towered above her, leaving glistening fluids of arousal upon her breast as she finally broke away.

High above, Jaina studied Sylvanas' now glistening breast and lifted off the armrests, bending down to take the moist dark nipple in her mouth. Sylvanas groaned as Jaina tasted herself on the breast of the Banshee Queen with a hungry expression.

Then Jaina let herself fall slowly on top of Sylvanas. Their bodies merged lewdly once again on the Dark Throne, their legs alone stretching beyond its cavernous grasp. Sylvanas decided to return the favour from earlier, taking a bit of initiative at last, bending her head downwards to suck at Jaina's own pink nipple. Harder than the young sorceress, the Banshee Queen bit down on the erect tips, leading Jaina to unleash a loud cry, a small part of it pain and a far larger one of pleasure.

Their faces returned to level. Unbidden, their legs wound into each other, their forms beautifully intertwined. Jaina and Sylvanas both felt their moist cores sliding along the smooth lengths of each other's legs, leaving moist trails of each other's fluids upon the other. The blue eyes and the red met, their breasts mashed wonderfully again, both lovers writhing against the other.

It wasn't really a planned part of their encounter, but it was a glorious sensation. They could feel the other slide along the lengths of the leg, occasionally humping their pussy into the hot, smooth skin. Jaina felt her womanhood travel along the length of the Banshee Queen's strong thighs, along a glistening trail of her own juices. Unable to restrain herself, she reached a hand downwards to Sylvanas' pussy, and was shocked even now by how much moisture she felt there. It was easy enough to sink a finger, then two, then more into her lover.

Sylvanas let herself enjoy Jaina's fingering for a moment, her head arched into the young sorceress' shoulder. Then she, like any good lover did, reciprocated. Jaina felt the Dark Ranger's deft, nimble fingers penetrate into her molten, welcoming cunt with delight.

These latest explorative efforts were leading ever closer towards the inexorable climax. Jaina looked into Sylvanas' eyes with an expression of rapture, her hair falling below into the Banshee Queen's face. They rocked against each other, their hands working between the other's legs towards the goal of ultimate pleasure.

Sylvanas thrust one of her hands into Jaina's pussy, exploring furiously, the other stimulating all along her lover's form. One moment it clasped at a breast, then flicked achingly at a nipple, then stroked along a leg or lovingly caressed at Jaina's face. The young sorceress dutifully tried to keep up with Sylvanas even as her body shook with growing delight. One of her own hands groped the Dark Ranger's large, pert breasts, kneading the soft flesh even as the other worked feverishly between Sylvanas' thighs.

Their bodies were so close to release. Jaina felt Sylvanas' pussy still sliding along her leg, even as her own slide along that smooth, lean leg of the Banshee Queen. Jaina was near her climax, and she wanted to bring Sylvanas along with her, but she was unsure if she could hold on. The young sorceress watched as Sylvanas removed her hand from Jaina's dripping cunt, replacing it with the other. Red eyes studying Jaina, she licked at her moist hand, even as she continued her ministrations.

"Mmm, you taste as good as ever Jaina," Sylvanas said, licking each with a wickedly seductive expression that made Jaina soar.

"I want to...cum...with you...Sylvanas." The young sorceress could hardly get the words out.

"Is that so, Jaina?" the Dark Lady of the Forsaken said playfully. Jaina felt a sense of mild fury at that. She thrust all of her fingers inside Sylvanas and made the smug expression disappear from the Dark Ranger's face, to be replaced by one of rapture at the sudden, violent sensation.

"You are going to cum too, my Banshee Queen." Jaina made the words a growl, a promise. "You are ...uhh...I am...so close...Sylvanas..."

"Cum for me, Jaina." Sylvanas' red eyes met Jaina's. "I want to feel your pussy spasm around my fingers. If you're lucky, I might even clean it up for you. Would you like that, you dirty girl?"

Sylvanas mirrored Jaina's early movement, thrusting all of her fingers into the young sorceress' pussy at once and exploring deftly. Jaina was too close to resist, and she exploded in orgasm at that wondrous sensation. She cried out, the Banshee Queen's hand working even more furiously than ever between the young sorceress' thighs.

A flood of liquid coated Sylvanas' hand, making the Dark Ranger smile. Sylvanas felt herself still being fingered fervently, and then Jaina drove the fingers of her second hand inside of her as well in a successful bid to send the Banshee Queen over the edge. Full of fond thoughts for the devotion of her lover, her pussy wonderfully stimulated, Sylvanas shuddered in her climax even as Jaina continued to writhe out her own.

Jaina made sure to keep stimulating her lover even as she lost herself in her orgasmic delight, and Sylvanas did the same. Both of their bodies shook, their muscles contorting along their forms with the power of their release. Neither stopped their efforts, tirelessly seeking instead to prolong the other's pleasure. Jaina shrieked, crying out the Banshee Queen's name, and Sylvanas responded quietly, burying her head into Jaina's shoulder and letting out a low, continuous moan as her body lost control of itself under the young sorceress' touch.

Eventually, Jaina's head fell back in the power of her orgasm, still relishing the feel of Sylvanas' dripping pussy in her fingers. Her eyes closed to mark the memory and pleasurable sensations even as they receded from her. She felt a shifting below her and opened her eyes. Instead of Sylvanas' pretty face, she was treated to the Banshee Queen's glistening pussy and the evidence of its recent powerful orgasm.

Evidently, Sylvanas was enamoured at the similar sight near her as much as Jaina was. The young sorceress felt a tongue flick into her own wet pussy as at the other end the Banshee Queen kept her earlier promise, tasting Jaina once more, cleaning the fluids of her explosive climax with deft tongue licks. Jaina bent down to do the same, flicking at Sylvanas' pussy and pushing her tongue lustfully inside, the sorceress' beautiful face locked in a rapturous expression as she ate out the Banshee Queen's lovely cunt.

They licked at each for several more moments, and then, finally, they collapsed against the other. Neither Jaina nor Sylvanas seemed to mind as both caught their breaths for a long minute, womanhoods still temptingly only inches above each of their faces.

Then Sylvanas swung back up to Jaina and kissed the young sorceress as she lay exhausted against the Dark Throne, rising on her arms afterward to study the young Archmage.

"Thank you for that, dear Jaina," Sylvanas said softly. "It's nice to go into battle on something so exquisite."

"...Wow..." was all Jaina could say. Sylvanas laughed.

"I'm glad it was good for you too."

The young blonde sorceress finally found her voice properly through the haze of post-orgasmic bliss. "Sylvanas...I'm scared..."

"Don't be," the Banshee Queen replied confidently, but Jaina pressed doggedly on.

"Be careful. I can't lose you. Not now, not after everything we've been through together, and what we've had to do."

"Do not worry, my dear." Sylvanas tucked a strand of white hair from Jaina's head back delicately. "I can't lose the duel now. Not when I have something to fight for, as you demonstrated so willingly."

The Dark Lady of the Forsaken paused, then pressed on. "I could never truly leave you, Jaina."

Sylvanas let herself fall onto Jaina's chest, her head pillowed on one of the young sorceress' sizable breasts. Her other blue hand toyed idly at the other, the Banshee Queen's form curled onto her lover's. Jaina reached a hand upwards to also stroke at Sylvanas' form as it lay upon her.

Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers