Just Let Me Stay a Little While Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lack of warning did not bother Sylvanas in the slightest. As Jaina's legs tightened on her head in a vice-like grip, Sylvanas dutifully kept licking at the spasming twat, penetrating deeply with her fingers as well. Her tongue flicked constantly at the succulent blonde pussy, savouring the taste of every bit of Jaina's cunt fluids that she received. The blonde sorceress convulsed in climax above her, stomach and breasts heaving, her body flushed. Jaina's hands tugged at each of her own nipples, her breath ragged as she rode out her orgasm on the face of the gorgeous Banshee Queen.

As the sensation in her body dwindled, Jaina could still feel Sylvanas dutifully at work between her thighs. She unhooked her legs from around the Dark Ranger's head and then gently pushed the blue head away from her overstimulated pussy. Sylvanas looked upwards at her, tongue flicking at the juices around her mouth, the sight a beautifully erotic one.

Jaina was still lying on the Dark Throne, her clothing askew, her legs open, pussy glistening as the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken rose before her. Words failed them both for once. Sylvanas leaned forward on Jaina's body once again to kiss her, giving the Archmage a faint taste of her own juices. Then she put her arms around the young sorceress.

"I'm sorry I didn't last longer," Jaina said softly. "It has been a long time for me too. I can't trust anyone anymore...I can't let anyone in..."

"I know the feeling." Sylvanas stroked at Jaina's blonde lock of hair. "If only you could see how beautiful you are, Jaina..."

Jaina felt Sylvanas' returning arousal as their nude forms settled on each other, blue and peach bodies entwined together. Clearly, eating out Jaina had been a turn-on for the deprived Banshee Queen. Moisture coated the inside of her blue legs, her hard dark nipples digging into Jaina's soft skin. The Archmage turned her head to look at Sylvanas. "I can feel that you aren't done yet. But I think we've done enough...licking for one day."

Sylvanas considered that. "There is something I've always wanted to try."

"What is that?"

"Lie down on the floor and let me show you."

Sylvanas kissed Jaina and then rose. The sorceress rose to follow, and at the Banshee Queen's instruction laid on her back, the mercifully cold floor cooling her still sweating form. Sylvanas looked down at the blonde sorceress, and lay quietly on the ground opposite her. "Open your legs Jaina."

Jaina complied, and Sylvanas hooked her own legs between the female Archmage's, then slid forward along the length of leg. Their legs scissored together, Sylvanas continued forward, her moist cunt moving ever closer, leaving a trail of her juices along the inside of Jaina's legs.

Then finally Sylvanas' pussy met the blonde sorceress' own with a soft, wet sound. Jaina could feel the Dark Lady's wetness in that glorious, lewd meeting, and that knowledge and feeling went far to arouse her for a second time.

At first, their pussies pressing together was nothing compared to the previous sensation of hot tongue and deft finger. Over time though, Sylvanas began to move her body back and forth, her cunt rubbing furiously against Jaina's, and a rhythm and delightful friction developed. As the Banshee Queen's pussy met her own, Jaina felt pleasure roiling outwards to every corner of her body. Putting both hands behind her to brace herself, Jaina pushed back against Sylvanas' thrusts, the impacts of the two cunts growing in both frequency and pleasure.

Sylvanas marveled again at the lovely form of Jaina's naked body as it pushed against her. In this position, they both had an endearing view of the other's resplendent forms. The blonde Archmage's stomach muscles tensed with the fury of their coupling, her pale face flushed and framed by askew white and blonde locks. Jaina's beautiful blue eyes did not waver from Sylvanas' as she peripherally saw the Banshee Queen's own lush curves, the pale blue breasts jiggling with each shuddering contact.

Both women drank in these glories as they continued, but Sylvanas knew she would be the first to cum. As both women moaned in pleasure against each other, the Dark Ranger increased her pace, thinking how unlikely and fortunate it was that her soaking pussy was meeting that of the lovely Jaina Proudmoore. With that enamouring thought, looking down at their linked bodies, Sylvanas pushed against the sorceress one more time and screamed with release. Her body shook against Jaina's, and the Archmage could feel the rush of the Banshee Queen's cunt juices rush into her own pussy where they were joined.

That wondrous sensation too much for Jaina, her scream more girlish and shrill than her counterpart as her body shook in rapture for a second time. Her own pussy spasmed relentlessly to send a wave of the young blonde's fluids right back into the waiting, neighbouring cunt of Sylvanas Windrunner. As they ground their orgasms against and into the other, it only served to lengthen their climaxes lengthened, prolonging the joint screams of pleasure. Finally, as the sensation dwindled and they felt their liquid dews combining further inside each other, Sylvanas drew forward to pull Jaina's face into a long kiss.

Eventually, they returned to the Dark Throne, clothes forgotten and unwanted. Sylvanas stroked up and down Jaina's lithe female form as they lay together there, reflecting on their most recent passion. "Well, my dear, that was quite something."

Jaina looked lovingly at her former captor and newfound lover. "I feel the same. But it seems we should be moving on."

Sylvanas' eyes flickered sadly at that, but she was too proud to admit she had enjoyed the company. "Be free, Jaina. I made you a promise."

"You did." Jaina put her arms on Sylvanas' around her. "But I don't want to leave yet."

"Just let me stay a little while longer."

12