Just Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take off my blouse, which is now quite wet, and drop it onto the floor. I pick up another towel, and wrap myself in it, then make my way into the living room, where I collapse onto the sofa.

What just happened?

Things have been moving so fast, I hardly know where I am. I have to run through the events of the last couple of minutes, in my mind's eye, all over again. I've just opened the door to a guy I hardly know, led him by the hand into my kitchen, exchanging hardly a word, whipped off my skirt, parted my legs and pissed straight into his mouth, and all over him, as he knelt, fully clothed, at my feet.

And as my piss was still streaming out over him, I had the most awe-inspiring orgasm, showering him with a massive gush, and ending up as a trembling wreck, barely able to stand. And then, as he stood up again, I pulled him towards me, so that I could enjoy the warmth, texture and fragrance of his skin, as I licked my piss and juices from his face.

So there it was. My first time ever, pissing on another person. And climaxing, at the same time! He'd loved it, and so had I. But what now? All I know, at this moment, is that this is just the start. Quite how events will turn out, from now on, though, is anyone's guess.

And what will happen next?

Right here and now, the temptation is to stay high on the excitement, for as long as I can. I've got a young, fit, rampantly horny guy in my shower, with a proven track record of erotic expertise, who is as strongly attracted to me as I am to him. I could happily keep him entertained for the rest of the day. What is there to decide?

Back in the real world, I have a partner who is out at work, earning a living to pay the mortgage, who could show up here at any time. Unexpected early returns from work are unusual, but not entirely unknown. If he came home to find me here on my own, dressed in nothing but a towel, with a guy attired similarly, I'd have some explaining to do. And as for the kitchen ...

All that aside, though, I feel I've strayed far enough into unfamiliar territory, for one day. I've gone further than I'd expected to, in a very short time, and I've had more enjoyment than I'd ever imagined possible. And the nagging realisation that I shouldn't have been doing it at all, never mind taking pleasure in it, simply intensified the excitement.

Meanwhile, those few minutes that I've just spent with Matt have provided me with enough fantasy material to last for weeks. I shall want to imagine us together in all sorts of positions. I can see myself standing over him as he lies on his back on the tiled floor of the bathroom, or squatting over him in "69".

Perhaps he'll bring a friend, next time, and I could entertain both of them together. Or he could bring a girlfriend, and we could play our games as a threesome. And what if the roles were to be reversed? Would I be able to deal with that? The possibilities seem limitless.

And in the real world, I'd only ever agreed with Matt that he could call in, very briefly, for this particular session. For his part, he, like Clive, has a full-time job, with demands of its own. No doubt getting "held up on the M4" could only buy him so much time, before questions were asked.

So I somehow manage to resign myself to the fact that I'll be saying goodbye to Matt, in a little while, at least for today. The fun isn't over yet, though. I shall have to insist that he stays just a little longer.

Any moment now, he'll be out of the shower, and I'll seize my opportunity. His cock will be rock hard, and once I've closed my lips around it, it won't take me long to bring him to orgasm. And I recall clearly, from our encounter last week, that he's partial to a nice, messy snowball, to finish with. Mmmm! A lovely, sloppy, cummy kiss, to round off our time together! The perfect way to bring our session to a close!

One last question for Matt

Shall we be meeting again? I'm certainly hoping so! Right now, though, there's just one more thing on my mind. My final high-priority task will be to find out what that gorgeous stuff was, that Matt had splashed onto his skin, when he'd finished his shave this morning. That will be Clive's birthday present sorted!

*

Written by Gwen, of Somerset

Submitted July 2012

Any genuinely constructive comments, would be greatly appreciated.

12