Just Like Christmas

Story Info
Duchess and Tiana meet a young woman interested in hypnosis.
5.4k words
4.62
17.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers

"Is she hypnotized?" I glanced up to see a Latina woman staring down at us, her deep brown eyes wide with amazement as she gazed back and forth between Tiana and me like she didn't know where to look first. She was tall-the first things I noticed were those long, tawny legs, so smooth and perfect that I practically salivated over them-but she was already starting to bend forward a little in fascination as she spoke.

"That is so cool!" she continued, before I even had a chance to answer. "Like, I've never been hypnotized before, but I've always wondered what it was like, you know? Like, even when I was watching cartoons and shit as a kid, I'd always kind of perk up when they had a bad guy who hypnotized people, because it was, like, whoa, can you really do that to someone?" Her face was alive with excitement, her speech punctuated with animated hand gestures as if she was a wind-up toy in the first instant after the spring began to unwind. Her whole body quivered with energy, and it was hard not to notice that she had a very tight black t-shirt and very large breasts under it.

She flopped down onto the sunny grass next to us, staring with unabashed curiosity at Tiana's closed eyes and relaxed body. "Can she, like... hear me? I've read about this stuff a lot, I know it's not like it is in the cartoons, but you can really do that, right? You can make her stop listening to anyone but you?" I couldn't help smiling a little, watching her drink everything in with wide, hungry eyes. Moments like this didn't happen often, but they were the reason Tiana and I sometimes went with 'out of the way' instead of 'private' when we did tranceplay.

I tried to play it cool, though. "She can hear us," I said calmly, taking Tiana's wrist in my hand and lifting it slightly before letting it drop back into her lap. "But she's feeling very good and very relaxed, so she's probably not going to respond unless I direct her to. Isn't that right, Tiana?" I got back a tiny little nod in return, Tiana's head moving just a little bit before leaning back against the broad tree with a sigh of evident rapture. The words were as much permission to stay deep as anything else, and I was glad to see she got the message.

"Ho-lee shit..." the woman in the black shirt whispered, her eyes like saucers as she watched Tiana relax deeper. She leaned forward, probably giving me a much better view of her cleavage than she consciously intended to, her jaw hanging open in total astonishment as she stared openly at what was almost certainly the first real hypnotized woman she'd ever seen. "That is so fucking cool..."

She trailed off into silence, and I could already pretty much guess what she was thinking. Instead of giving the pause a chance to get weird and awkward, I decided to take charge and steer things a little. "I'm Duchess," I said, smiling to show that I wasn't mad she hadn't asked yet. "This is my girlfriend, Tiana. She likes to get hypnotized a lot." Tiana gave a tiny little smile at that, the cute expression she got when she heard something really funny but laughing felt too much like work.

The other woman got a startled look in her eyes, like she'd been so excited by the sight of someone in trance that she hadn't even realized we were strangers. "I'm Paula," she said sheepishly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to butt in, I just..." She looked down just a little in embarrassment, clearly unaware that her body language already told me everything she was about to say. "I kind of have a thing. About hypnosis. Like, I love watching videos on YouTube and stuff about it, and... um, seeing it happen? Like, seeing the way the woman's face changes when she goes into trance. It's really..." She paused, obviously trying to find a way to say the word 'sexy' without saying the word 'sexy' to two strangers she just met.

But it was written all over her face. Not just her face-Paula's nipples stuck out under the fabric of her shirt like she was smuggling bullets in her bra, and her legs sprawled on the warm grass in a pose that was one pair of shorts away from softcore porn. Paula had a big old hypnosis fetish, and she was clearly either gay or bi, and she was practically gagging for it. And Tiana and I had no plans for the rest of the afternoon. God damn, it was just like Christmas.

I decided to cut to the chase. "Would you like to try it?" I said, trying to keep my voice nonchalant even though it felt like it wanted to jump a couple of octaves every time I thought about Paula's tits. "Our apartment is only a couple blocks off campus, if you wanted to hang out for a little while and see what it feels like for yourself." I figured she knew better than she thought she did-if she found hypnosis videos on YouTube, she'd probably also tried a couple of the hypnotic inductions floating around there too. But a lot of people don't recognize what hypnosis feels like until someone actually does it to them.

I was pretty happy to be that someone.

Paula glanced over at Folwell Hall, her face an anguished mask of indecision. "If you have a class you need to get to, we can wait," I said, but I didn't really expect her to walk away. Not unless she was following us. We were a week out from finals, and half the instructors were just doing review sessions at this point in the semester anyway. And on the first day of decent weather in almost six months? Hell, her teacher was probably playing hooky right along with her. She wasn't going to wait a whole hour to get her itch scratched, and we both knew it.

Sure enough, she shook her head and said, "Nah, it's fine." She stood up, and extended a hand to help me to my feet. I could probably have pulled her on top of me instead-rowing on crew team gave me all the butch cred I needed-but I figured there would be time for that later. I took her hand and got up, then snapped my fingers three times in front of Tiana to wake her.

"Aww, do I have to?" she said, her face contorting into a mock pout. Well, mostly mock. I wasn't exaggerating when I said Tiana liked getting hypnotized a lot. My record was keeping her under for three hours, but I was pretty sure I was going to break that before graduation. She just melted for me so easy... I wondered if Paula was going to melt the same way. God, I hoped so.

I helped Tiana to her feet, and she brushed a few crumbs of tree bark out of her mane of curly hair. "We need to bring a pillow next time," she said with a wince, stretching her long slender neck from side to side to work out the cricks. "I keep worrying about bugs crawling onto my scalp or something."

I smiled and gave her a little pat on the butt. Not a swat, just a little something to remind her she was my girl. And maybe to show Paula that I liked to take charge. "You were the one who wanted to spend a little time in the sun, remember? Can't have sun without bugs in Minnesota." She snorted in laughter-we had a running gag about the weather around here, how if we were white we'd both be pasty as hell from staying inside all the damn time. But after a winter that felt like it went on forever, we both needed to get outside. And looking at Paula, I was pretty damn glad we did.

Speaking of... "Tiana, this is Paula. She's a... freshman?" I asked. Paula nodded, looking like she didn't quite trust herself to speak. "Paula, this is Tiana." The two shook hands. I tried not to squirm, thinking about how cute they looked next to each other. "Paula's coming back to our place, she's gonna try a little trance play. That cool?"

Tiana nodded, her eyes going a little distant at the idea. She already knew she wasn't going to be awake for very long, and nothing made my girl go deeper than having another person slipping into trance right next to her. We'd done this a few times, and I knew even before I extended an invitation to Paula that Tiana was going to be on board with the idea. "Come on," I said. "Let's get going."

We spent most of the two-block walk learning a little bit more about each other-Paula turned out to be from a little town about an hour south of Duluth, here on a scholarship to study civil engineering. We talked a little about how Tiana and I met, how I learned hypnosis, but... it was like none of us were really paying attention to the words. We could feel it underneath the conversation, this throbbing pulse of arousal like the bass line of a club song. Talking was just a way to pass the time until we could fuck, and we all knew it.

By the time we got up the stairs to our apartment, my hands were shaking so bad I could barely put the key in the lock. Tiana just looked at me, her expression saying, 'This is my big, bad, butch domme?' better than words ever could as I finally forced them steady long enough to get us inside. Paula didn't seem to notice, though. She was already halfway inside her own head, her eyes lost in a thousand-yard stare as she imagined all her fantasies coming true. I could tell she was going to drop like a rock once I finally started trancing her.

"Welcome to our place," I said, dropping my backpack by the side of the door and gesturing around. "It's a studio, all we can really afford. But we don't really need much. Between classes and work, I think the only time we're really even here is when we're in bed." Tiana chuckled, but I wasn't sure if she was laughing at the innuendo or if she noticed that we left a couple of vibrators on the bedside table and a big double-ended dildo sticking halfway out of the covers.

Paula sure noticed. Her eyes went all big again, and her fingers unconsciously traced back and forth along the hem of her shorts. "It's, um. Nice," she murmured, sounding like her brain might have slipped a few gears here and there. Tiana and I exchanged a significant look. Freshman girl, from a small town, here on scholarship and maybe really busy with classes... there was a pretty good chance she was learning a lot of things about herself today. We'd have to take good care of her, before and during and after.

I started by leading her over to the bed and sitting her down, after taking a moment to shove the dildo out of view. "You've probably figured out that Tiana and I don't just use hypnosis for relaxation," I said to her, looking her square in the eyes to make sure she was paying attention. "It's a part of our sex life. Being hypnotized, it's a big turn on for her, and she enjoys receiving suggestions that deepen those sexual feelings. Now, that doesn't mean you have to experience hypnosis that way. If you just want to have a nice, relaxing trance, I'm happy to give you that and I promise not to do anything you're not interested in. But I want to make sure I'm being honest with you right from the start, so you don't get surprised by anything that happens in this apartment. Okay?"

Paula looked down for a moment, her tawny skin darkening slightly in a furious blush and her eyes hidden by her long dark hair. "It's not just me?" she said at last in a tiny voice, her body trembling fiercely as she spoke. "'Cause I thought..." She trailed back into silence, unable to finish the sentence.

"Oh honey," I said, taking her hand again. "Oh hell no. All those YouTube videos you watched, they're all there because a whole bunch of people look at someone getting hypnotized and think, 'Oh, fuck I wish that was me.' Some of them like Tiana, wanting to be the girl that goes under, and some of them like me. Wanting to be the hypnotist. Wanting to have some pretty young thing fall into their power and do whatever they say." I could hear the arousal in my voice, making it husky and growly with desire. My hypnotic voice. I didn't need to look to know that Tiana's stare was getting a little bit glassy just hearing it.

"And... and you can do that?" Paula asked, her voice pleading. She still couldn't make herself look up at me. Maybe that would make it too real, or maybe she was just worried that if she looked into my eyes right now she wouldn't be able to look away. It didn't matter. I knew she wanted this. I knew she came here knowing, deep down, exactly what I was going to offer her. And I knew that all she needed was my patience to do what she needed to do.

"Of course I can. However deep you want to go, pretty girl." I stroked the back of her hand, grateful to Tiana for giving Paula the space she needed for this. I wasn't surprised-Tiana had gone through the same thing, back when we were first dating and I told her I was ticked that I had to do my hypnosis certification online. It took her almost a week to ask me to hypnotize her, and another three days to tell me how wet it made her. She knew exactly how Paula felt right now, probably better than I did.

The silence in the room stretched through three long breaths. Finally, Paula said, her face still hidden by a curtain of hair, "Please. Um. Please h-hypnotize me. And... and the other stuff. Please." She quivered as she spoke, but I could tell that it was from excitement now.

I cupped her chin gently in my hand and brought it up to face mine. "That was very beautiful," I said, giving her a tender look and petting her cheek with my thumb. "But I need you to tell me a little more. Do you want to take off your clothes while you're hypnotized? Do you want to be touched in sexual places? Are you okay with penetration, with toys? Do you want anal play? Once you go into trance, you're going to have a very strong desire to go with the flow and keep doing whatever I say, even if you're not comfortable with it. I need to know before we start what your limits are."

"Um, I'm... I'm not sure about anything, um. Anal," she mumbled, still not quite meeting my gaze. "But yes to... to all the rest. Please?" Her voice went up at the end of the last word, sounding high and quiet like a little girl who needed to use the bathroom. She squirmed on the bed, her legs rubbing together as she tried to control the urge to break down and beg me for everything I'd just described.

I felt myself getting wet as I imagined making her beg like that. But it wouldn't be today. "Okay, pretty girl," I cooed. "Let's get started." I beckoned Tiana over to the bed, motioning to her to sit opposite Paula. Then I gestured to Paula to turn around.

"Since this is your first time going into trance," I said, after making sure both of them were comfortable, "I'm going to give you someone experienced to act as your guide. Tiana, how many times have you been hypnotized, do you think?"

Tiana snorted with laughter. "Haven't been counting," she said, her warm brown eyes sparkling with amusement. "Maybe... five hundred, five fifty? Depends on how you count fractionation, I guess. It's got 'fraction' right in it, so I suppose you'd add them up to a whole trance..." That was my girl, showing why I could never get any of the math inductions to work. She never got to a point where anything with numbers was hard for her.

But she was really vulnerable to pendants. The second I pulled mine out from between my breasts, her voice trailed off into silence and her eyes locked onto the crystal as I dangled it from my fingers. "That's my good girl," I purred, holding it up so that it swayed back and forth between the two women. "You can see how easy it is, Paula. It works just like that. You stare at the point of focus, watching those tiny facets as they glitter and gleam so beautifully, and all your other thoughts begin to fall away. You can look past the crystal to see just how easily and effortlessly Tiana's attention centers on the pendant, and then you can let your gaze return to it and do just what she does."

Paula was already proving me right about how easy she was going to be as a subject; her eyes looked so gorgeously mazy as she followed the pendant back and forth with each swing, and every time she refocused them it was onto Tiana's sleepy stare. "That's a very good girl," I purred, my hypnotic voice making Tiana sway slightly in time to the pendant's dance. "It's so easy to relax, so easy to focus, so easy to follow your guide into a deep hypnotic trance. You can see from the way Tiana blinks that she's having such a hard time keeping those heavy eyelids open, and you can imagine how drowsy she must feel right now as she struggles to keep watching the crystal." Tiana blinked right on cue, her suggestible mind already perfectly attuned to my instructions, and Paula blinked moments later.

"Mhmm," I murmured, watching Paula mirror Tiana's body language as her shoulders slumped and her breathing slowed. I lifted the pendant just a little, forcing both women to look up at it as I continued speaking. "Imagine that lazy, sleepy feeling settling over her like a warm, soft blanket, making it so hard to keep those heavy eyes open. She's so deeply hypnotized already; her mind is focused on the crystal, her head is sinking down onto her chest, and all she wants to do is close her eyes and sleep."

Tiana hadn't quite closed her eyes yet-they were maybe a quarter of the way open, with only the whites showing-but I knew she was already completely gone. One of my favorite techniques with her was to disassociate her a little bit, having her imagine watching herself from outside her body as she succumbed to my hypnotic spell, and I knew that using 'her' in the induction would work the same kind of magic on her. The only reason she wasn't slumped over on the bed already was that she was waiting for permission.

And Paula... I practically soaked my panties looking at her. Her chin was resting on her chest like she was looking for something inside her shirt, and her eyelids were barely open at all anymore. She was mirroring Tiana perfectly, her identification with the hypnotized girl on the other side of the bed so strong that she followed right along into trance with barely a nudge from my words.

Not that I was above nudging. "That's it," I said softly, rocking both girls from side to side for a moment before giving them a gentle push to topple them onto the pillows. "Close your eyes and sleep." Both of them were out before they even hit the bed, their bodies completely limp as they instantly associated the physical sensation of falling with the mental slide into a profound hypnotic state. I slipped the pendant into my pocket and began to stroke their legs, deepening their trance with every touch.

"That's my good girls," I purred, trying to keep my voice soft and hypnotic even though I could barely hear myself over the sound of my throbbing clit. "Tiana, how are you feeling?" I asked, my fingers teasing up over the hem of her shorts to brush at her pubic mound. This was even *better* than Christmas.

"Good, ma'am," she replied softly, her voice a dazed monotone. I couldn't imagine getting tired of hearing that quiet, empty tone every time she spoke to me when she was under. My hand worked away at her pussy through her clothes almost automatically, finding the best spots to get her motor running with an instinct born of long practice.

"That's very good," I said. "We're going to go over your safety suggestions again. You know that your safety is always very important, and so these suggestions are always the deepest of all the ones I've given you, aren't they?" I didn't really need to go over them-I knew Tiana knew them by heart, waking and sleeping. But I wanted Paula to hear them.

"Yes ma'am," Tiana said. "I will only go into trance when it feels safe and comfortable to do so. I will only obey hypnotic suggestions that I feel safe and comfortable obeying. If I feel unsafe or uncomfortable doing something, I will say 'yellow' to let you know. If I need to come out of trance and end the scene, I will say 'red' to let you know. If I feel very good about what we're doing, I will say 'green' to let you know. If you say, 'Tell me something you need me to know', I will respond with whatever I need you to know at that moment. All of my safety suggestions happen on their own, just like breathing. I never need to think about them."

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers
12