Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was working, as Paul broke free and reached down and ran his hand over his sister's ass. When he saw her shudder at his touch and arch her back; he brought back his hand and brought it down on her ass cheek. He heard his sister moan throatily.

"Harder Paul, harder," the petite teen said.

Paul brought his hand back and slapped her ass harder and then brought it down on the other side warming her other cheek. His sister's moans grew, and as he started to slap her ass harder each time he slapped down on it, he began to not even be in control of his own hand it seemed when suddenly he looked up and saw tears rolling down his little sister's cheeks. He stopped the spanking and realized his own hand was stinging, and her small round ass was bright red.

Paul stood and looked at his sister's red almost blistered ass and panted to himself, worried at first he had hurt her to badly. Then he saw the content and happy smile on her face, even as tears streamed down her face. "Thank you big brother," said Clarissa.

Paul was almost back to his senses, and might have stopped the incestuous act, if his sexy little sister had not stood up at that moment and turned and begun to kiss him passionately. Clarissa's tongue squirmed into his mouth and made tight circles around Paul's own tongue. The naked teen-ager began, as she broke their tongue kiss, to kiss her way down her brother's neck, and as she reached the top of his chest she began to un-button his shirt.

Clarissa kissed her way down her brother's muscular chest; thinking that she had no idea her brother was so handsome. 'I guess you just never think of family that way, usually,' thought the young girl.

Paul gazed down at his sister as she pushed his shirt off his shoulder's exposing his chest and stomach. The still somewhat shocked older brother watched as his little sister ran her pink tongue around his normally hidden six pack abs.

Paul didn't ever remember a girl looking as hot and as into sex as his sister did right now. Paul could feel his younger sister's hand rubbing up and down his now rock hard cock. The young man didn't remember ever being harder than he was at the moment. Clarissa gripped her brother's cock in her hand through his pants and stroked it up and down slowly as she licked and kissed his firm belly.

"Your cock is so hard Paul, it feels so good," said Clarissa looking up at her brother. "I love how it feels in my hand." Clarissa began to unzip Paul's pants.

"Will you please fuck my little mouth?" Clarissa said, looking up at her brother.

Her lips pouted slightly in an almost petulant way, as she looked sweetly up at her older brother, Paul. "Please big brother, fuck my slutty little mouth," said Clarissa.

"Oh Clarissa, this is too much."

"Why big brother?" said Clarissa with a tilt of her head, while continuing to reach into her brother's pants with her hand. Clarissa's eyes widened as she felt her brother's hard and long cock. She thought to herself, this might be bigger than Daddy's.

"Because this is wrong, Clarissa, you aren't supposed to suck your brother's cock."

"Why not?" said Clarissa.

"Because!" Paul said as his little sister pulled his hard cock out in the open.

She slapped it playfully and sensually against her cheek. Paul's cock was at least nine inches long, though maybe just a tad less thick than her father's cock, Clarissa noticed. "Am I not supposed to do this, big brother?" Clarissa took his head between her wet lips and licked his pee hole gently.

"No, you aren't," Paul said, none to convincingly. After he spoke he groaned, and reached down to pull his sister away, but found he could not and simply tangled his fingers in her long pretty red hair.

Clarissa suckled on the tip of her brother's cock and swirled her tongue around the head and upper shaft. Every once in a few licks she would bring her tongue to bear licking his piss hole and then down the shaft. She looked up at her brother and watched his face as she engulfed more and more of his big cock in her mouth. Lifting her mouth away from his cock for a moment she looked up at her brother and saw him look at her wonderingly.

"Should I keep going Pauly?" Clarissa teased.

"Please."

"Don't beg, tell me. Make me," said the sexy girl at his feet.

Paul tightened his grip on his sister's hair and leaned over and said, "Suck that cock."

"Suck that cock, what?" said Clarissa.

"Suck my cock you fucking bitch! Put it in your slut mouth and SUCK!" Paul felt his hand tremble as he pulled his sister's face to his cock, and felt her mouth slide over it.

Paul couldn't imagine anything feeling better than his own sister's mouth at that moment, and began to pump his shaft in and out of her pretty face. Paul felt his sister gag over and over as he pushed more and more of his shaft down into her mouth. He could see spit dripping down her chin and landing on her small cone shaped tits.

The boy found he didn't care about her discomfort at this moment, and he had a feeling she didn't either. His sister's eyes were glued to his as he fucked her face deeper and deeper, feeling his cock head hit the back of Clarissa's throat.

He looked down at his sister. "Look at me you slut. Open that throat," said Paul.

"NOW!" Paul said as he pulled his cock back and drove it into his sister's tight throat, his cock sliding down into her throat, as she swallowed to let him in. Her eyes bulged as she looked up at her brother with her lips stretched around his cock shaft.

Paul held his cock in her throat until she began to turn red all over her face and then pulled back quickly. His cock popping out of her mouth, and a huge amount of drool hung from his cock to her mouth and he looked down at his sister begin to cough and choke. As she calmed down she looked up at Paul, and where Paul expected to see reproach, was only the expression of an excited slut.

"Would you like to fuck me big brother?" said Clarissa, sweetly.

"Would I? Of course I would!" Paul said, as all his previous inhibitions fell away.

"Then do it! Make me your fucking slut. Use me Paul! Please! PLEASE!"

Paul was shocked a little by his sisters' words but could no longer deny what he was feeling anymore, and as he stepped back and finished pulling off his remaining clothes, including his shoes, he kept his eyes on his little sister kneeling obediently on the floor watching him with a loving expression on her face. Paul stepped back and considered his options, and then he said, "Get up! On your feet and lay down on the kitchen table."

Clarissa obeyed her brother with a slight squeal of delight. As she lay back she felt so open and exposed to her brother and wanted him to know she was his to do with what he wanted. The teen-ager lifted her knees and bent them to her chest exposing her sopping wet cunt to her big brother's view. The girl could feel his eyes on her and then his breath as well as she looked down between her legs to find Paul pressing his face to her pussy. She felt his tongue begin to part her lips and explore her inner folds gently at first and then more insistently.

Paul thrust his tongue into his sister's tight little hole and tickled her there.

He looked up between her legs and said, "You love it don't you, you fucking slut?"

"I do, I do. I want to be a whore, and I want your help," said Clarissa, with a slight whimper in her voice. "Please treat me like what I am."

Paul put the palms of his hands on his sister's thighs and pushed his tongue back into her sweet tasting twat. As he ate at his young sister's slick center, he began to dig his fingers into her soft supple thighs. Paul heard her whimper in pain and also in excitement as he could tell she was enjoying his rough treatment as well as his ministrations with his tongue. The deeply aroused brother lifted his left hand and brought it down on Clarissa's thigh. THWACK! Paul felt his little sister shudder and cry out, and then moan softly. Again his hand came up -- this time his right -- and down it came hard on her other thigh. THWACK!! Paul listened as his sister would cry out in pain and then moan with pain induced pleasure. Each time he hit her soft sensitive inner thigh her moans became more and more intense. Clarissa was now grinding her ass on the kitchen table.

"Oh please, Paul. It hurts so nice. I like to be hurt Paul." Clarissa began to moan even louder as her brother began to suck hard at her swollen clit.

Paul pulled his mouth away for a moment and looked down at the hard pink clit between his sisters' legs; at the wet swollen pussy mound. He then looked up at her desperate and aroused face, and brought his hand up and then down between her legs, slapping her pussy hard. The sound rung in the kitchen, but not as loud as the scream; followed by the sighing gasps of his sister as she thrust her cunt up at him.

Paul immediately jammed two fingers into his little sister and began to fuck them in and out forcefully, while with his other hand he pressed and rubbed her clit. Paul felt his sister push against his hands as he fucked her beautiful box with his fingers.

"GOD PAUL, GOD!! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME!!" screamed the young girl as her brother manipulated her cunt.

"That's it cum for me Clarry come for me ...!" Paul said, using his childhood name for his sister. It somehow made it dirtier to use that name and it appeared to have an affect on Clarissa as well, as she began to thrash and buck her hips up hard at his hands.

"OH YES, PAUL YES! MAKE CLARRY CUM ... HARD!!! AH AH ... YEAH!!"

Clarissa thrashed about and Paul's hand became flooded by his sister's pussy juice as it ran down his fingers and onto the table. Paul pressed his hand onto her tummy to hold her down and calm her somewhat, as Clarissa moaned and gasped for breath.

Paul stood and looked at his sister and as she began to calm and to turn her eyes up to him, and flash her sweet smile -- the smile he had known all his life -- he slammed his rock hard cock deep into her feeling her tight wet sheath grip and squeeze his cock as his shocked but still horny sister, arched her back and cry out in ecstasy feeling her brother penetrate her box.

Paul pulled back and rammed back in deep, feeling his sister slide over the table from the force of his thrust. Paul pushed his little sister's legs wide and fucked in and out of her wet sloppy cunt with long strokes he knew that he wouldn't last long and didn't care. This wouldn't be the last time he fucked her tight cunt, he now knew.

"Oh Paul, fuck my little cunt fuck it. FUCK IT!!" Clarissa cried out to her brother.

"OH CLARRY, SQUIRT, I'M GONNA CUM SO HARD!!" Paul felt his orgasm rising and knew it was over for him as he went over the top.

"YES!! YES!! Big brother is coming in your hole—" Paul felt as if he had exploded as his cock began to jet into his sister's sloppy hole, filling her up as he watched her eyes widen as he filled her up with his sperm.

"Oh Paul, cum inside me yes do it big brother," Clarissa moaned with a smile on her face as she felt her brother's cum leak out of her twat and drip down her ass crack.

Paul leaned forward and kissed his little sister on her red lips and then slipped his arms around her and stood up and held her close as he continued to kiss her.

Clarissa's legs circled her brother's back and held her body closer as well. She felt so close and warm and loved she found, and that made her burst with happy feelings. She loved to be sexual and fucking her father and mother, and now her brother was so wonderful as to almost put her beside herself.

Now that the sex had ended Paul could not bring himself to think of his sister as a whore, but her knew that he certainly would never mind treating her like one from now on. Paul broke off his kiss and sat down in the kitchen chair he always did at home. His beautiful sister was now perched in his lap facing him with her legs draped over his hips; he supported her and looked at her pretty face, and smiled. Paul could already feel his cock beginning to stir all over again. He wanted to fuck his pretty, slutty, whorish sister again; and soon. But a thought was bothering him very much as he looked over at where mom and dad often sat for breakfast.

Clarissa began to grind harder on her brother and as his cock sprang pleasantly back to complete life she squirmed and reached between her and her brother and grasped his cock in her hand and, raising herself she inserted his already throbbing member into her sloppy cum leaking box. Clarissa's brother groaned as he felt his baby sister's soaking wet but still snug cunt envelope him. Paul gripped her hips and began to bounce her up and down his cock filling her sisterly cunt up deep with each thrust.

Paul felt his cum squish out around his now newly stiff pole, and he was in heaven except for a thought that was bothering him. He pushed that away though for now as he fucked his hot slutty -- and paradoxically -- sweet little sister.

The two hot siblings fucked in this way for ten minutes before the older brother began to fuck faster and deeper, bouncing his petite little sister up and down harder on his rigid penis. Both brother and sister gasped and came pressing and holding each other close as the older brother emptied his balls into his younger sister's cunt.

"OH PAUL!! CUM IN ME AGAIN!!"

"I AM SIS, I AM!!! OH IT'S SO GOOD!!" shouted Paul as he came spurting into Clarissa over and over until his cum poured down over his balls, and onto the kitchen chair. Clarissa panted and laid her head on her brother's chest.

"Oh my, that is a mess down there," she giggled looking down at the spot her cunt and her brother's cock joined. "We have quite a clean-up big brother," Clarissa sighed laying her head back on her brother's chest.

"I was thinking something like that too," said Paul. "I mean can you imagine if mom and dad found out about this."

Clarissa looked up at her big brother (bigger in more than one way she now knew) and smiled sheepishly. "You know Paul, about that," she said.

Paul looked at his sis and frowned.

"About what Sis?" he said looking at her funny smile.

"I kind of don't think Daddy and Mommy will be all that upset."

To be continued?