Just Like Her Mom.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conrad led his daughter up the stairs to the master bedroom – and then thought better of it – and led her to her own pink still very innocent looking room.

"Get on the bed you fucking whore, and open your legs. Daddy is going to fuck you right in this bed with all your stuffed animals right on it.

"You are a whore and a toy to be played with by men sweetie, so you have to learn that men can and will fuck you anywhere."

Conrad in his own head thought this sounded ridiculous coming from a man who had been with one woman for almost thirty years, but looking at his daughters face he saw that she was in total subspace. She was in a place that even his wife had only rarely been in, that place where a submissive woman believes her man to be a god almost.

Somewhere in her head Clarissa knew indeed that Daddy's words were sort of silly, and that if she cried and begged and told Daddy she couldn't do this, that he would let her go. But at the same time she was thinking like a sub slut, a girl who was only there to be a pleasure toy, and her beloved daddy's toy at that. And so she was beyond thinking in a rational way and needed to be a slut and nothing but a slut.

Clarissa couldn't think in a rational way, her thoughts were all about submitting to her daddy and making him happy, and at the same time maybe making the terrible need to be used that she felt go away at least for the moment.

Conrad gripped his naked daughter's arms and pushed her forcefully down onto the bed she had slept in since she was five, the bed he had bought for her in the bedroom he had painted this same shade of pink 18 years earlier, when his pregnant wife told him she was going to have a girl. He looked down at her staring up at him submissively.

"Open your legs and show Daddy your cunt, baby."

Conrad's voice held not a hint of the gentle fatherly tone he normally used when he spoke to his little girl. He knew the reason was because he now, at this moment saw her as a filthy slut, his fucking whore to use as he pleased.

Clarissa reached down and spread her cunt lips open lewdly. She ran her fingertip over her clit and groaned, "Oh Daddy my cunt is so wet, it feels so hot Daddy."

Her father sank to his knees and knelt between her spread legs and reached up and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed.

Conrad sniffed and stuck out his tongue and licked at his daughter's soft wet cunt lips, both were swollen and wet.

"Daddy is going to eat you out you fucking slut you know that?" said Conrad.

"Yes Daddy, please eat me. Please eat your little girl's pussy."

Conrad lowered his mouth to his daughter's cunt and licked gently at first, his tongue sliding around her soaked twat. He could see his little girl kept her pussy shaved, because it was as bald as when she was a little girl for real. He looked up and said, "I like that you shave your pussy, cum-slut. That makes Daddy happy you know."

Clarissa said in a high pitched little girl voice she knew Daddy would like, "I want to please you Daddy. I love you so much Daddy."

At that moment her father pressed his tongue to her wet cunt and began to lap at her faster and then slid his tongue into her delicious hole and pressed his face close to her to force as much of his hungry tongue into his daughter's tasty twat. He reached up and spread her pussy lips and pulled back the hood covering her hard swollen clit and felt it with his fingers, and then pinched it and tugged at it as he tongue fucked his daughter.

"Oh... ohhhh...... DADDEEEE........... OHHH GOD!" Clarissa moaned in both pleasure and pain, her daddy's finger's pinching her delicate slit so hard, but at the same time making her shiver all over. She could feel her whole body clench and jerk, as she lost control. Daddy pushed her legs high and smacked her thighs hard. Two slaps on each one as he continued to tongue fuck her tight fuck tunnel. Conrad took two fingers and slipped them into his daughter and as she tightened as he penetrated her virgin hole, he began to slide his fingers in and out of her.

Clarissa felt his tongue on her clit flick faster and faster, and his two fingers almost painfully spread her cunt hole..............feelings like nothing she ever felt before began to build in her tummy. She had cum before but this felt like an explosion by comparison to those other orgasms.

A scream began in her belly and grew into her throat, and Conrad could feel it rise as suddenly as any orgasm he had felt a girl have in his life. His strong hands held his daughter down as she began to cry out in pleasure.

"OH GOD DADDEEEEE DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!! DADDEEE............. I'M CUMMINNNGGGGG DADDY OH YES PLEASE MORE YES!!! OH DADDY OH YESSSSSS!!"

Conrad raised his mouth from her quivering cunt and looked at his slut daughter laying there in her bed and saw her clutching one of her stuffed bears to her chest as she gasped for air and panted and then looked up between her legs at him, and then giggled and dropped her head back to the bed.

Conrad saw his daughter close her eyes and stood and lifted her legs and tuned her so she was lying fully on her bed. His cock still soft when he began to eat his little girl out was now hard and stiff. His 8 inch cock stood up between his legs as he climbed in bed and spread his little girl's legs wide and lifted and bent her knees.

"Daddy is going to fuck you now angel. Isn't that what you want, for your own father to take your cherry?"

Clarissa looked up at her daddy and felt her cunt throb and pulse in answer despite having just had an explosive orgasm.

"Yes Daddy I do."

"Tell me what you want you fucking slutty bitch, tell me what you want your own father to do you filthy cock craving slut..........come on! Say it or you get no cock!"

Clarissa began to breath heavily again and gasped as she said, "Oh god Daddy please fuck me. Fuck your little girl like the fucking filthy dirty cum-slut she is. Oh god I want your cock so bad Daddy."

Clarissa thrust her hips off the bed almost as if her pussy was searching for her father's hard prick. Conrad began to rub his cock head over and around her slit still swollen and red. As her father's cock slid over her clit Clarissa moaned loudly, like a bitch in heat, she screamed, "OH PLEASE! DADDY FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD!"

"I will you fucking cunt," Conrad said as he ran his cock head over her clit and back to her tight hole, to press it slowly into and between her tight lips. Conrad felt his cock begin to open his baby girl up, the head spreading her wide.

"Oh you are a sweet little whore for Daddy, and such a tight cunt. Daddy is going to split you open you fucking twat."

Conrad looked down to watch his cock penetrate his daughter's tight cunt, and groaned as it slid up to her hymen. Pulling back Conrad looked down and thought, "Is this right? Should I be fucking my own daughter?" And then he thought and said: "Why not?"

Conrad thought to himself, that his little girl wanted it so very much, and so did he.

'This is it baby; Daddy is going to take your cherry. Do you still want Daddy's fucking cock?" Conrad teased already knowing the answer.

"Oh yes, Daddy yes! Please fuck me hard do it now. Do it!"

Clarissa was so hot now she couldn't take. Suddenly she felt her Daddy grunt and his balls slap her ass.

Conrad slammed his cock deep into his little girl ripping her cherry. He looked down at her face and she seemed to not even know it until she suddenly screamed loudly, and as her scream died down it turned to a soft whimpering moan.

Her eyes bulged out and then took on a dreamy quality as she sighed and began to feel her father's cock slide in and out of her steaming box.

Conrad looked down at his cock slip in and out of his angel's small cunt. He saw some small amount of blood covering his cock. It shined with both blood and cunt juice from his punkin's sloppy pussy.

"Oh god it feels so good in my little girl," Conrad moaned as he fucked her.

"Daddy loves to fuck his slutty whore daughter. Your cunt is so tight baby."

Mmmmmm.........god yes!! Oh Daddy it's so good," the newly deflowered slut moaned. "Oh god fuck me hard Daddy, please fuck me like the whore I want to be."

Conrad slammed his daughter's cunt harder as he was turned on even more by her slutty commentary. The incestuous father rammed his daughter harder and harder, causing her hips to bounce up and down on the bed. He leaned over her and grabbed onto her hair and pulled hard on it as he pumped his hips up and down between his little girls' legs.

Clarissa hooked her ankles around her father's ass and fucked up at him feeling her pussy clench as he fucked her harder and faster by the second.

"Daddy............. please....... please...... fuck.... fuck.... fuck... fuck... me!"

"Yes, yes..........yes!! Daddy is going to fill his little girl with cum!!" Conrad shouted.

Clarissa felt her father's cock throb in her tight slot, she could feel it jerk and knew her daddy was cumming.

"Oh god, oh god baby.......... Daddy is cumming in you I'm cumming in my little girl!"

Conrad's cock spasmed and jerk in his daughter's tight box.

"DADDY, FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!! CUM IN MEEEEE!!!" the young teen girl cried out.

Spurt after spurt of cream emptied into his daughter as Conrad gasped for breath and kept pumping his still hard cock into her. As the spasms subsided Conrad rolled over on his back and pulled his little girl on top of him, his arms going around her to hold her close.

The spent father began to pet and play with his little girl's hair as he felt his softening cock slip from Clarissa's wet cummy slot.

Clarissa felt her father's cum drip from her hole and sighed with contentment.

"I love you Daddy," she said softly. "Can we fuck more Daddy?"

Conrad chuckled, "Wait a minute wait a minute, baby, Daddy needs a break for a second or two."

Clarissa heard it before her father did; a creaking sound outside the door. Her bedroom door swung open and her mother still in her coat, walked in.

"Clarissa, where is Daddy? I wanted to surprise him and came home early because........." Jennifer Hill's mouth stopped working for a few seconds as she stared at her husband and daughter, lying naked the small bed in her daughter's room.

Both father and daughter for a moment froze and stared at her in the doorway, Conrad could almost feel his ball's being cut off right then. Clarissa began to feel tears coming to her eyes knowing her mom would never forgive her.

Then, the pretty and youthful mother and wife began to take off her coat and throw it on her daughter's desk. She began to smile at her loved ones and lifted her short over her head and then spoke as she continued to disrobe.

"You know I had a feeling something like this would happen eventually."

Jenny paused, "Can mommy join in, guys?"

Conrad just knew he was going to have a great night ahead of him, and also found himself wondering if he could talk Clarissa into staying at home while she went to college. He also thought, god he loved his family, and wondered about maybe having a talk with his son. As he watched his beautiful wife taking her clothes off he felt his cock begin to stir once more.

"Yes you can," Conrad said. "As a matter of fact get your ass over here you fucking slut and see how you like eating your daughter's pussy."

All three smiled at that as Jenny walked toward the bed.

12