Just Like Her Mother Ch. 3

Story Info
Father and Daughter in love.
2.2k words
164k
6
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These installments are a work of fiction. The topic does have interest for the writer, but in no way does the writer live this life style. So, if your community standards find this topic offensive, please DO NOT READ. You must be age 18 or over and that is the law. Thank you for reading and at the end of the story please vote and feel free to send your comments to the writer.
-------------------------------------------------

As I stated in the last chapter, Marie and I have taken up the life of being husband and wife. Marie has many opportunities to find someone her own age and to date a younger man or woman if she chose, yet at this time she as decided she needs neither the want or need.

Marie is a great partner in all areas. She has become a wonderful cook, a great house keeper, and a terrific lover. There is no end to her imaginative mind. I sometime wonder if I truly am able to keep up with her. She does help keep me young in mind, body and spirit.

Allow me a moment to describe Marie to you. Her mind is quick and sharp as a knife, there isn't much people can get by her. Her humor is just as sharp, her quick wit with her laughter will easy have anyone relaxed before they realize it. Her body is that of a goddess. She has been blessed with a figure that would stop man or woman as they pass her. Her measurements are 36C-27-36. She does turn heads when she has on her professional attire or when she is out in the formal wear arena she dresses as if she has prerogative standard to up hold.

Marie is just a beautiful woman. Just like her mother, Susan had the same standards for herself. When this attitude is on display from Marie, her pouting cherry red lips are the sexiest thing to see. I melt when she wants to be a woman, yet a child at the same time. Marie truly is a princess and always will be to me.

The first time Marie and I had intercourse, I admit I was unsure of myself and if it would truly be right in doing this with my own daughter. I was enjoying our oral satisfaction of each other, yet the next level to our love making was a moment delayed for the time being on my part, I was to be honest having some guilt in the matter.
Marie approached me on the issue one night while were out dining. The subject matter was very difficult for her as much as it was for me. She started by speaking to me with my first name, which by the way is Dale.

While sipping our wine, Marie spoke the first words on the matter. "So, Dale, when do you ever see taking me as your complete lover" she asked.

I was not expecting such a question, nor for her to use my given name. I was unprepared to say the least." Marie, must we discuss this here and please, don't call me Dale," I replied.

"Father, look at where we are. A 5 star restaurant, having the best wine and a terrific dinner. What a bravura setting we have before us. Yes, I think this is the perfect place and time." she stated very strongly.

"Marie, I want you. You know that, yet I have been concerned about this matter. Do you not want someone your own age? Someone who you may grow to love and have a future with?" was all I could think to say.

"Dale when we are done here, I want you to take me home, to our bed and fuck me. I want you and I will have you. I need you, so please don't give me any shit that you are not able or that I should find someone mine own age." As she said this I could tell that she was applying her courtroom persuasion.

I must admit I was a bit shocked by her forcefulness and so damn turned on by the same, that I wanted to take her there on the table, before everyone, so that they all knew how much I loved this woman.

"Marie, it has nothing to do with the love and desire I have for you. I want nothing more than to make love to you. I just needed to know, I guess that you wanted the same and that the time was right. I needed to know it was what you desired as well." I spoke in such a way that she would understand that I was saying all of this with love for her.

"Father take me home now, please? For if you don't, I don't believe I could be much wetter than I am, at this very moment" she said with the lust I have come to recognized from her.

What was I do? I paid the check and guided her to our vehicle. Once in the car, as I pulled out of the parking lot, Marie grabbed my hand. She placed it in her lap, so that I was touching her vagina. God was she wet. Her panties were soaked and upon removing my hand, I noticed, too, so were my fingers.

I placed my fingers under my nose, so that I may smell the scent of the woman I have come to love and worshipped. Marie watched as I did this, her expression was of adulterated lust. I just had to get this woman home and in a hurry. I drive faster then I could ever remember. Marie, in the mean time was whispering softly in my ear.

"I love you Daddy."

"Dale, please don't be too gentle with me."

"I want it hard, fast and deeper than I have ever had it before."

I just could not get home fast enough. I had a cock harder than steel growing in my pants and Marie had her hand on it the whole way home. I pulled into the drive way and not a moment to soon. I parked the car, got out and rushed around the other side to help Marie out of her door. I picked my baby up and carried her to the door. Once opened and in the foyer, I shut the door and locked it. All in one motion. I looked at Marie standing there, with her naturally pouting lips. I knew at that moment being a "gentle lover" was gone. I would fulfill Marie's desires of not being gentle with her.

I pushed her toward the wall. I thrust myself upon her, just the way I knew she would want it. I parted her legs and place my right leg between hers'. I grabbed her hands and moved them above her head. My heart was racing and as I kissed her hard, I swear I could feel her heart beating faster than my own.

I heard a moan from Marie, I knew I had her passed any thoughts as to what was happening. I knew Marie was allowing the beast within both of us to come out. It wasn't an act that neither one of us didn't desire. I was being given a gift from my own daughter and she was receiving the love and lust of her father. I just had to take that gift and take it down.

Stepping back and looking at Marie caused me to pause for just a moment. Her eyes were closed. Her lips open and the sound of that animal in her coming out.

"Ohhhh... don't stop...Fuck me...Dale, do what you want with me...please, just don't stop."

My ears were ringing with such an expressed lust from her. I did what she asked. As I was already holding her arms above her head, I reached for the fabric of her dress and torn it from her body, shocking her. Her eyes opened and the expression was one of fear and ackownledgement that she would be receiving something unlike anything she had ever known before. Her bra and panty set remained in place. I reached for those and removed them as well, leaving her standing there in the foyer with only her 4 inch heels and the matching garter belt with the fishnet stockings. She was beautiful.

I knew this is what we both wanted and strongly desired. I watched Marie as her nipples harden. The muscles in her body converged in one area, her hot dripping pussy. She was a "rainwoman.She was ejecting long penned up emotional lust through the juices that were shooting out of her. As I was standing in front of her, I could not avoid receiving a full blast of her juices landing on the front of my pants. I thought, shit, I could not waste such a moment like this. I dropped to my knees and planted my lips tight to her pussy and drink like I have never drink before.

I was a cup for her juices. She just orgasm from the mare act of forcibly removing her clothes. Once I starting eating her pussy, she continued to explode. She grab the back of my head and shoved me deeper into her cunt. She thrust hard against my face, forcing still more of her juices and pussy onto me. I really thought I would pass out from all this. My cock was ready to explode itself. I had to take back control or I would not be able to finish where we wanted to plant my seed, the depth of this hot, wet pussy of my daughter.'.

I forced my self to stand, taking her arms once again and placing them above her head. I forced her against the wall and step between your wide spread legs. I undone the belt and button to my now wet pants. I pushed both pants and underwear to my ankles. My cock was harder than I could ever remember. I step into Marie and slap her pussy with my cock and allow it run up and down the slit to it him wet. God was I harder then I have been in years.

All at once, Marie let out another moan, followed by the demand of " Fuck me now and don't hold back... Dale...do it now...shove that cock in me before I die from waiting...Fuck me hard you bastard...Fuck your daughter like you know I want it...ohhhhhhhh......God yessssssss...."

I did just that. I shoved all 8 inches into her and the feel of her pussy wrapping around my cock was the best thing I had ever felt. She was burning up inside. Her cunt, as wet as it was, was on fire. I knew I would not last long. I fucked her like I had fucked her mother, so many years ago. Fast, hard, and deep. She took my cock, all of it in one stroke. I was fucking my own daughter and I was loving it. She was loving it. We were lost in this taboo of all taboos. Father fucking his own daughter and in my mind, there was no purer love.

While fucking Marie, I bend forward and started nibbling on her hard nipples. She went off like a rocket. With one hand released, she grabbed me behind my head and thrust her left breast into my face. Forcing me to suck her like a new born baby. I loved the taste. Her nipples so hard. I sucked them deep in to my mouth. Pulling them away from her body. Biting them roughly and twisting them with my teeth.

The feeling of unabated lust between us was wild. This was just like being with her mother, Susan, made all over.

We fucked fast and hard, Marie was as in a hurry as I was to cum. While pumping that cunt full of cock, Marie gave back just as much. Our pelvic bones bumping together. We could get no deeper and the feeling of her cervix
near opening each time I hit it was heaven. I will never forget this fuck. I would hope to have more respect for our first time together, but fuck is what we did, not making love, we fuck and we fucked hard and fast.

Finally, Marie yelled.." Do it Dale, open my womb and shot your cum deep in me...don't deny me this...I want you in my womb..." she pleaded.

I thrust hard and deep. I felt her cervix open and accept the head of my cock deeper. I was near cumming. I told Marie this.

"Baby..." I panted. "Baby...Oh shit...here it comes...Baby...here it comes for you and for me...Take itttttt...
Take my cum and take it deep..." I said with an egoism I have never known before. I was her man now and I would not be denied. I grabbed her ass, lifting her higher, just to thrust her down, deeper on my cock.

Marie exploded at the same moment as I. We had orgasm together. What a beautiful thing. To achieve that is pure heaven. Her pussy overflowing with both our juices. Our bodies wrecked by the need and desire to be together. We had fulfilled our desires. We were as one now. Marie and me were completely in love as well as lovers in the truest sense now.

Marie is just like her mother. A hot passionate woman, who knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it.

I am blessed to have Marie. She is like a rock in my life. She is an unselfish lover and person. I am so proud of my baby.

Chapter 4?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story, but...

...what does this mean?

I step into Marie and slap her pussy with my cock and allow it run up and down the slit to it him wet.

Your story is great, but it is a little difficult to get into when your readers have to try to figure out what you are saying. Please, keep writing! You have great stuff! Literotica does have volunteer editors that can point out problems and give you advice as to how you can fix them. This can only make your stories better!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Jenny's Weekend with Daddy Ch. 01 Jenny's weekends with Daddy take an interesting turn...in Incest/Taboo
Daddy and Abby Ch. 01 Accidental discovery and daughter learns about sex.in Incest/Taboo
Final Submission Sex slave daughter's womb is claimed by Daddy's seed.in Incest/Taboo
How Do You Seduce Your Daughter? A father struggles with, then gives in to, his desire.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories