Just Like Matthew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's one other thing I need to tell you. It's also a little embarrassing."

"Embarrassing? You just showed me how you fucked another man. What more could possibly be embarrassing?"

"He knew."

"He knew what?"

"He knew I wasn't talking to mother. He knew I was talking to you."

"How?"

"After we finished—the first time," he said. "That was your husband on the phone wasn't it?"

"I was so surprised. I just said yes. How did you know?"

He said, "Well it didn't take a lot of detective work, which I happened to be. When you talked on the phone you shifted your legs and switched the phone to the other ear. When if was off your ear, I could hear a male voice. So unless your mother was a man, I just put two and two together and came up with husband."

The tables had now turned completely.

She rose up, still sitting on me. "You're still hard Steve."

I moved my hips thrusting into her. I thought of her statement, "After we finished—the first time."

"You noticed?"

"You're so bad Steve. I think you got a bit bigger when I told you that Matthew knew."

"I did."

"Ohhh you're going to fuck me again."

"Just like Matthew?"

"Just like Matthew."

12