Just Like Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers

I needed to cum again. My pussy was throbbing with Barry's cock still buried deep inside me. My fingers flew across my clit like a hummingbird's wings. I felt my pussy clench and screamed. When the orgasm finally subsided I lifted off Barry's cock. Cunt juice mixed with cum dripped from my pussy and streamed down my thighs. I stood there and fingered my clit to another orgasm while Frank and Barry pulled up their pants.

That was when Miss Bonner came into the bathroom. I think she was shocked but also turned-on at the same time by the way she looked at my recently fucked pussy. Anyway, she ordered the boys out and began shouting at me calling me a slut and a disgrace. She threatened to send me to the principal.

I didn't know what to do so I did the first thing that came to mind. I slid my hand under her skirt. My fingers touched her pussy through the panties she was wearing. The crotch was already soaked in cunt juice. I dug a finger against her slit and found her clit which I rubbed through the thin cotton.

"Wha... what do you think you're doing young lady?"

Her protest was hollow. Miss Bonner did nothing to remove my finger. When I felt her push back against me I knew I had her. I pulled her panties to the side and shoved my finger into her steamy hole. She gasped. I slipped a second finger up her cunt. She moved her hips back and forth in synch with my fucking motions.

I had never been with a woman but I wasn't at all opposed. I had been turned on watching women get off together in porn videos. Now that I was the school slut I decided it was time to expand my talents. I sat on the toilet, pulled down her panties and slid my hands to the rounded cheeks of her ass. I pulled her to me and flicked my tongue along the gash of her pussy. Her pubic hairs tickled my lips and chin.

Miss Bonner put her hands on my head and gasped when my tongue hit her clit. She bent her knees and spread her thighs to give me better access. My tongue delved into her fuck hole and back across her clit. I clamped my mouth to her mound and slurped her juicy nectar. I could feel her body tremble and knew she was close. I shoved two fingers up her cunt and flicked my tongue across her clit.

The explosion was intense and violent. She grabbed my hair and bucked hard against my face. Juices poured from her cunt. Her body trembled and shook in a series of orgasms. As she was recovering I pulled Miss Bonner down to her knees. I lifted my legs into the air and pulled her face into my cunt. She didn't hesitate and licked me to two good orgasms before I pulled her face up to mine. We kissed like two lovers sharing the taste of our excretions.

At first we didn't hear Mr. Roberts. He had heard the screams and came into the bathroom. When he saw what we were doing he stood there and watched. When I finally noticed him he had his cock in his hand. I slid off the toilet and had it in my mouth in a matter of seconds. Miss Bonner got on her knees and joined me. It was obviously not the first cock she had sucked so I knew she wasn't strictly a lesbian.

I needed a cock in my empty pussy. I stood and put my hands on the wall tilting my ass in the air and pulling up my skirt. Miss Bonner flicked her tongue across my cunt before guiding Mr. Roberts between my ass cheeks and into my opening. I gasped when his hard meat sunk deep into my belly. Miss Bonner moved under me and licked my clit while Mr. Roberts hammered me from behind.

I thought he was going to cum inside me from the way he was groaning but Miss Bonner wanted to get fucked so she pulled him out before he unloaded. We traded places. I guided his hard meat into her dripping pussy and watched as it repeatedly slammed deep into her cunt. Occasionally I pulled it out and sucked her juices off his shaft before shoving it back up her cunt.

I slid behind Mr. Roberts and licked his balls while he fucked Miss Bonner. Then I did something that I know sounds gross but it really wasn't. I had seen it in some porn videos. I licked his asshole. It was like pushing a button. He slammed his cock deep into Miss Bonner's cunt and grunted. My fingers could feel his cock pulse when I rubbed them across his scrotum and balls.

I guess what I did next also seems gross. Mr. Roberts pulled his cock out of Miss Bonner's cum-filled pussy. I watched his creamy seed drool out of her slit. I immediately clamped my mouth over her cunt and shoved my tongue into the gooey mixture sloshing around inside her. I sucked and licked it out of her body. Miss Bonner pulled me up. We kissed and shared what was in my mouth until it was all gone.

It was a pretty good day.

Love, Diane

Tom was so absorbed with what he was reading that he didn't hear Haley walk into the room. She stood watching him knowing that he must be getting excited.

"Pretty fucking hot, isn't it?" Haley asked startling Tom. "I read it last night. I was so horny I almost came over to your room so you could fuck me but I used my vibrator instead. You can fuck me now though."

She pulled him up from the bed and shoved her tongue in his mouth. Tom's head was spinning. His cock was about to rip through his pants. He needed what she was offering too much. Snaps popped and zippers flew open as they struggled to undress enough for the act they were about to perform. Tom lifted Haley into the air and rammed his hard cock past the crotch of her panties. It plowed into her dripping cunt. Haley slammed herself down on his length. A loud gasp escaped from her throat.

The fuck was fast and furious. Haley lifted up and slammed down on her brother's cock again and again. Tom staggered across the bedroom floor holding Haley by her ass cheeks. He slammed her against the wall driving her up the side on each powerful thrust. Haley screamed as her fingers dug into his scalp.

They staggered back across the bedroom bumping into a dresser and knocking over a lamp. He lowered Haley onto the bed without pulling his cock from her pussy. She pulled her legs to her shoulders and wrapped her feet around his neck. His cock speared into her cunt again and again bouncing off the bottom each time he plowed into her.

Haley's steady gasps and squeals were loud and desperate. Cunt cream oozed from her slit and seeped down her crack. Tom's balls slapped wetly against Haley's asshole. Her hands clutched his powerful cheeks trying to pull him deeper inside her body.

Tom couldn't hold back. He thrust hard and grunted. Hot cum sprayed against the walls of Haley's cunt. Her pussy exploded sending her into a series of convulsions. More cum poured into her body until it was seeping from her slit. Tom collapsed on top of his sister with his hard cock still buried deep in her cunt. Haley shuddered one last time and collapsed back onto the mattress with his cock still inside her. Her pussy twitched and gripped it in a series of spasms.

"God, sis, what have we done?"

"You fucked me. Didn't you like it?"

"I don't know. I mean yes... of course I liked it. It's just... well you're my sister."

"I know. And you're my brother. That doesn't make it bad. Isn't it better with someone you love than someone you just want to fuck?"

Before he could answer Haley rolled over and lowered her mouth to his cock. Tom was confused. It didn't feel wrong. His cock quickly grew hard in her mouth. Haley climbed onto his body and stuffed it up her cunt. They fucked like animals for the next half hour. Their bodies were drenched with sweat. Haley had so many orgasms that she lost count. He had just finished ejaculating in her for the third time when they heard the front door open. They scrambled to get dressed. Haley stuffed the diary under her mattress.

That night Tom lay in bed wondering what he was going to do about Haley. He couldn't keep fucking her. On the other hand there was something to what she had said about doing it with someone you love. He was about to fall asleep when the door opened. Haley walked in wearing a short night shirt and no panties. She flicked on the bedside lamp and sat on the side of the bed. She had the diary with her.

"Haley, what are you doing in here? You need to get back to your room. Mom might hear us."

"I couldn't sleep," she told him, "And I thought you might like to hear the next entry in mom's diary."

"I... I'm not sure I want to hear anymore. It'll just lead to more trouble."

"That's what I'm counting on," she replied opening the diary to the next entry.

Dear Diary,

Today I got gang-banged but not before I gave Barney a thrill. He was with Jenny when she came by to pick me up for school. They are neighbors so once in a while he hitches a ride. He's kind of the school nerd but I like him. He helps me with physics sometimes. Anyway he was sitting in the back seat so I told Jenny that I wanted to sit back there with him. She gave me a "Don't you dare" look but she knew I was going to do it anyway.

I doubt if Barney had ever been on a date much less had sex with a girl. Guys like him usually watch a lot of porn and jerk-off, but today was going to be his lucky day. I scooted up next to him. He tried to meld into the door but I had him trapped. I pressed my breast into his arm and looked up at him with "fuck me" eyes. My hand dropped onto his thigh. I told him he was cute and sexy and that I had this crazy urge to be with him.

Poor Barney was terrified. I slid my hand over his cock and squeezed it through his jeans. He was instantly hard. I kissed him on the lips. He froze. My hand continued rubbing his cock. I pushed my tongue into his ear and whispered, "Would you like a blowjob, Barney?"

It's only ten minutes to get to school so I knew I had to work fast. After struggling to get his fly down I reached into his jeans and pulled out his throbbing cock. It was already slimy with pre-cum drooling all over the place. It was also huge. I dropped my head and sucked him into my mouth. Honest to god, my lips had barely passed his knob when he exploded. He didn't just explode. It felt like I swallowed several pints of cum before he was finished.

Well now my pussy was all gooey. I continued to suck him to keep him hard. I slipped my panties down to my knees and slid into his lap. I guided his cock to my slippery gash and slowly sank down on his length. I pulled his hands up to my tits and rode him. I was desperate to get off quickly. I knew we didn't have much time left. Jenny would be pulling into the parking lot any minute.

My fingers were flying across my clit as I bounced up and down on Barney's cock.

Just as Jenny turned the corner my pussy exploded. I lifted up and slammed down hard. Another explosion ripped through my body. I was vaguely aware of Barney's grunt. Hot cum flooded into my pussy. It was hard to believe that he could cum again so quickly but it really happened. I slid off him and pulled up my panties just as Jenny was parking.

Jenny called me shameless and of course she was right. I didn't care. After all, I was the new school slut. Anyway, by the time I got to class my panties were a mess. There was so much cum that it was running down my leg. I asked to go to the bathroom where I took off my panties and threw them in the trash.

It was fun flashing Mr. O'Neil in first period. I could see his hard-on. In second period we had a substitute teacher. He was right out of college. I was shameless in the way I flashed him. I even rubbed my pussy under the desk while he was looking. I was so horny that I passed a note to Bill to meet me under the stairs at the break. It's kind of a hiding place that kids use to escape the eyes of the faculty.

It was our 15 minute break. I ducked under the stairs when no one was looking. Bill showed up right after that but he wasn't alone. He was with four of his football buddies. Without saying a word all five dropped their pants and pulled out their cocks. I didn't hesitate. I squatted in front of them and quickly got them hard using my mouth and hands.

Three of them stood in front of me while two got behind. I bent over and sucked a cock into my mouth while I stroked the other two with my hands. My skirt was lifted over my butt. A big cock slid between my ass cheeks and plowed into my pussy. I let out a muffled gasp around the cock I was sucking.

After fucking me for about a minute the cock pulled out of my pussy. Another cock was immediately buried up my cunt. The guy I was sucking moved around behind me awaiting his turn. I moved my mouth to the next cock in line. I took him down my throat and used all my oral skills to stimulate him. It worked. Cum spewed into my mouth in thick creamy spurts. Some of it drooled down my chin but I was able to swallow the rest.

Moments later the guy fucking my pussy grunted. I could feel his cum pouring into my pussy. When he pulled out it streamed down my thighs and dripped onto the floor. Another cock quickly filled the void. He fucked me hard making wet squishing sounds from all the cum sloshing around inside me.

I went to the next cock which had the strong taste of my pussy all over it. I tried to get him off quickly but he had better staying power than the last guy. I moved my mouth to the next in line and stroked the cock I had been sucking. Suddenly the guy I was stroking spewed cum all over the side of my face and into my hair. He kept pumping and pumping. I turned to take him into my mouth and got hit between the eyes.

Three down and two to go, I thought to myself. I had lost track of time but was quite sure the fifteen minutes were not yet up. The guy fucking me moved around to my mouth. I sucked his cum-drenched cock between my lips. The other guy slipped his cock into my pussy and fucked me hard. I heard him grunt. He filled my cunt with another huge load of cum.

I got on my knees and concentrated all my efforts on the last cock. I felt him swell between my lips and prepared to swallow his creamy treat. Instead, he pulled out and aimed his cock at my face. Ribbons of cum splattered everywhere including into my hair and all over my top.

I thought I was done when Bill stepped forward and spewed a second load of cum all over my face, hair and neck. The five guys quickly pulled up their pants and left me there to clean up the mess. Just then the bell rang. I had one minute to get to class. I pulled a tissue from my purse and tried to get it off my face but it was an impossible task.

When I finally arrived at class I was late. Cum was running down my legs and splattered all over my blouse. Splotches of goo were sprinkled my hair. On top of that I had to pee really badly. Mr. Pepper looked me up and down and ordered me to report to the Vice Principal. I heard several giggles from the students and someone whispered "What a slut."

Haley couldn't read anymore. She had to get a cock into her pussy right away or she was going to die. She slid under the covers and straddled Tom. He moaned when her hot pussy enveloped his throbbing shaft. Her lips met his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth. They kissed and fucked until their bodies exploded in a simultaneous moment of bliss. Then he rolled over on top of her and did it again.

Chapter 3

It was Saturday. Diane Martin thought she was alone in the house. She went into Haley's room looking for more evidence that her daughter was becoming a slut. She had been worried about her ever since that time she caught her with a boy in her bedroom. It bothered her that she worried so much about it. After all, she had done much worse by the time she was Haley's age. Why shouldn't Haley be doing the same thing?

It wasn't that Diane didn't think about sex anymore, but she made very sure her kids never saw that side of her and went out of her way to appear to be sexually repressed. She especially didn't want her daughter to become the school slut like she had, but she also knew it would be impossible to completely repress Haley's sexual urges.

It didn't take Diane long to find a pair of cum stained panties in the laundry bin. She just didn't know what to do or say to her daughter anymore. She was hoping Tom would have a talk with her, but if Haley was anything like she had been at that age nothing was going to keep her away from getting all the cock she needed.

Diane threw the panties back in the laundry bin and walked over to Tom's room. When she opened the door she was shocked to find him lying naked in bed with his hand wrapped around his cock. Immediately her juices began to flow. Diane closed her eyes and fought these feelings. 'No' she said to herself. He's my son. It took Tom a few seconds to notice his mother standing there.

"Jesus, mom, can't you knock," he blurted out while turning away from her.

"I... I'm sorry honey. I... um..."

She couldn't collect her thoughts. She also couldn't move from the spot where she was standing. Her feet were frozen in place as her eyes scanned the muscular body lying naked on the bed. The churning in her loins became more intense. Her nipples felt like they were going to burst.

Diane Martin wasn't the only one whose hormones were raging. Tom had been jerking off to images of his mother sucking one cock after the next and getting gang-fucked. He wanted to be disgusted by her behavior, but the truth was that he couldn't get it out of his mind, and every time he thought about it his cock got hard.

Diane's feet began to move taking her closer to the bed. She sat on the edge and put her hand on her son's naked shoulder. Her other hand stroked his hair.

"I'm so glad you're home, Tom. I've missed you so much. Ever since your dad left it's been hard living without a man around."

Her hand slipped under his arm and across his chest. She closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing. Diane could feel the sexual energy radiating from his body. Tom's head was throbbing. This was insanity he thought. And yet he couldn't move. His mother's hand against his chest was electric. It burned into his skin. He felt her slide onto the bed and press against his back.

"And don't worry baby. I know you have urges. All boys do. You don't have to be ashamed of what I saw you doing."

Tom could feel the heat of her body radiating through the shorts and t-shit she was wearing. Her soft tits pressed into his back. Her hand rubbed his chest gently and slowly working its way down to his stomach.

Diane couldn't contain the urges burning inside her. Her nipples felt like they were going to explode as they pressed against his back. Her pussy was throbbing and leaking into her panties. She tried hard to control her breathing. When her hand brushed against his hardness she thought she was going to explode. Her fingers slowly wrapped around his throbbing flesh.

"No baby," she whispered as her hand slowly stroked him, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. It's only natural."

Tom closed his eyes and let his mother stroke his cock. She gripped him tighter and pumped her hand faster. Tom moved his hips and fucked her hand in synch with her rapid strokes. She kissed him on the neck. Tom rolled onto his back. She moved her head down his chest and stared at his throbbing cock which was pulsing in her hand.

"That's good baby. Just let it happen. I know you need it. You've been away so long."

Diane couldn't stop herself. She stared at the hard cock in her hand. His swollen knob was skin tight. The tiny slit on top was oozing a trickle of clear fluid down the side. Diane shamelessly lowered her head and flicked her tongue across it.

"You know mommy loves you, don't you baby? I love you so much."

With that she slid his knob between her lips. It had been weeks since the last time she had a man's cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirled across the ridges and veins of his hard flesh. Her mouth pumped up and down his cock in synch with her hand. Diane slid her other hand down her shorts and into her panties. Her fingers found the searing folds of her pussy and slipped into her hot cunt.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers