Just Like Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

Tom's head was pounding. The woman of his fantasies was now sucking his cock. It didn't matter that it was his mother. It didn't matter that this same mouth had probably sucked hundreds of cocks. In fact this excited him even more if that was possible. He slowly moved his hands to her head and helped guide her bobbing motions. His groans and gasps became louder and more erratic.

"Cum for me baby," Diane gasped pulling her drooling lips from his cock. "Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you sweetie."

Her lips plunged back down his throbbing flesh. Her tongue went to work on the underside of his cock right where the head tapered into the shaft. She felt him swell. Her hand pumped faster and she sucked harder. He stiffened. A jet of hot cream blasted against the roof of her mouth. This was followed by another and another.

Diane kept her lips clamped tightly around him. She couldn't believe the amount of cum pouring into her mouth. Some of it leaked from her lips and dribbled down her chin. She took her hand from his cock and lowered her mouth down his shaft until it slid deep into her throat. She held him there with her lips pressed to his pubes as he drained the last few drops of cum from his cock.

Tom's head continued to pound even after he was completely drained. His mother's throat massaged his cock sending shivers through his body. He could feel his cum leaking from her lips and dripping down his balls. Her muffled moans became louder. Tom realized she was fingering her pussy and getting off with his cock down her throat. He watched her squirm against her fingers until her body stiffened.

The orgasm hit with an intensity she hadn't expected. Her pussy exploded in a gush that soaked her panties. She kept his cock buried deep in her throat as her fingers flew across her clit. Another explosion surged through her cunt. She buried two fingers into her fuck hole and pumped them in and out until her pussy clenched for the third time but it wasn't enough. She needed his cock in her pussy.

Diane quickly pushed down her shorts and panties. She kicked a leg free and slipped up her son's body drooling spit and cum from her lips across his stomach and chest. Tom was frozen in place. His cock was throbbing despite having just unloaded. His mother straddled his body and guided the knob to her dripping cunt. His hard meat plunged into her steamy chamber.

"Oh fuck... oh god... fuck me baby. Fuck me with that big beautiful cock."

Diane rode him like a desperate whore. She lifted up and slammed down his length again and again impaling her pussy onto his throbbing cock. She ground her clit against his pubic bone each time his shaft buried itself deep in her cunt. She sat up and ripped off her top and bra. Their naked bodies melded together in a reckless dance of passion. Diane had never needed anything as badly as she needed his cock in her pussy.

"Oh baby – it feels so good inside me. I love your cock. I love the way it fucks me. Oh fuck... yes... oooohhhhh..."

Tom could feel his swollen member stab deep into his mother's belly each time she slammed her cunt down his length. He thrust up into her at the same time trying to drive it even deeper. His fingers dug into the cheeks of her ass. Pussy juice oozed from her cunt and dribbled down his balls. Her tits bounced on her chest like water balloons.

"Oh god... I'm cumming... uh... uh... NNNNGGGHHH..."

Her pussy clenched against his cock. Juices flooded from her cunt and soaked his pubes. Her body jerked and thrashed back and forth. She collapsed forward on top of him still shaking. Her mouth mashed against his. Their tongues mingled as they desperately kissed and fucked. She continued riding his cock and he continued slamming it up into her until she was screaming with another orgasm.

They rolled over still locked tightly together. Diane wrapped her legs around her son and dug her fingers into his back. He slammed his cock straight down into her pussy like a jackhammer feeling it bottom out against her cervix on each thrust. Diane's gasps and squeals were out of control. Her fingers raked across his skin. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks. Her body trembled.

Diane rolled onto her side and pulled a leg into the air. Tom slid in behind her and guided his cock to her waiting pussy. He slammed it deep into her body. His hands moved around her and crushed her soft tits. His fingers teased her nipples. Diane moved a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"Yes baby – squeeze my tits. Fuck my pussy. Oh god I love it. Make me cum sweetie."

She arched her back and screamed. Juices squirted from her pussy. Her fingers continued to fly across her clit until another orgasm shook her body. Tom rolled onto his back with his mother on top and facing up. He bit into the thin skin of her neck as his fingers tweaked her nipples. His cock slammed into her cunt hard and fast. She twisted and squirmed against him totally out of control and gasping for air.

Tom rolled his mother's limp body onto her stomach. She quickly revived when he climbed on her back and slid his cock between her cheeks. She tilted her ass in the air and felt his hard cock spear deep into her well fucked cunt. Tom pounded into her relentlessly until another orgasm exploded from her belly.

"Cum in me baby. I want to feel your hot seed fill my pussy. Do it for me sweetie... cum in your mother's cunt."

Her forbidden words sent him over the edge. Tom thrust deep and grunted. Cum spewed from his cock in spurts splashing against the walls of his mother's cunt and filling it until it was leaked out of her slit. When he was finished he collapsed onto her back with his cock still buried deep inside her body.

"Stay inside me baby. I don't want you to leave. I love the way it feels in me."

Diane moved a hand under her body and rubbed her clit. Her pussy clenched against his cock twice releasing a trickle of cum each time. She swirled his still hard meat around inside her cum filled chamber. Tom felt his mother's body stiffen and jerk with one final spasm.

It was awkward when they separated. Diane didn't have words and Tom was speechless. They both knew they had crossed the line. Diane sat up on the bed and gathered her clothes. She quickly dressed and headed for the door. As she was leaving she turned to Tom with a motherly smile on her face.

"I love you Tom. I do. What we did – well, no one got hurt. I don't have any regrets. We just shared what we were feeling. We can talk about it later if you want. And please don't say anything to Haley. She's having enough problems of her own."

Without waiting for a response Diane left the room. Tom fell back in his bed exhausted and confused. He couldn't believe he had just fucked his mother. On top of that he had been fucking his sister. It just wasn't right he tried to tell himself. He had to put a stop to this insanity.

Chapter 4

When Haley returned she sensed that something was wrong. Tom was holed up in his room and said he wanted to be alone for a while. Haley decided that it was a good time for a "heart-to-heart" with her mother. She went down to the den and found her mother looking out the window with a smile on her face.

"Hi mom. Do you think we could talk? We need to clear the air between us."

"Certainly dear. Have a seat. We do need to talk. I guess every mom wants her daughter to be pure but of course that's unreasonable. It's one thing to have a boyfriend. It's something else altogether to have sex with any guy that wants it. I didn't get the feeling the boy you were with was anyone special."

"He wasn't mom. I was horny. I don't understand what's the big deal? It's not like I sucked him off in a roomful of guys watching us or pulled a train or anything. That's what a slut would do."

Diane turned red at this comment as she remembered her high school days and wondered if Haley was just baiting her or if she actually knew something.

"Don't use that kind of language with me," Diane said firmly. "I'm just wondering how many guys there have been. I don't want you to get a bad reputation."

Haley looked at her mother defiantly.

"Not as many as you fucked in high school – mother. But don't worry. I plan to get there before the year is out."

Now Diane was furious. What did her daughter know? Who had told her? Maybe she was just bluffing. She tried to get her anger under control but her voice was trembling.

"I don't know what you are talking about young lady but you are giving me good cause to lock you in your room until you can be civil."

Haley pulled the diary out from under her shirt. Diane's eyes got big. She thought she had lost it years ago. Where in the world did Haley get it?

"Let's see," Haley said flipping through the pages. "Where should I begin? Oh here's a good one."

Her mother made a lunge for the diary. Haley snapped it away and jumped off the couch.

"Get away or I'm going to show it to Tom. I might even let it leak to the PTA. I wonder what they would think of their new Vice President after reading this."

"Look Haley, I can explain."

"Is that right mother? You can explain how you fucked a roomful of guys and became the school slut?"

"Okay Haley. You've made your point. I did some things in high school that I was ashamed of. I just don't want you to make the same mistakes."

"Ashamed?' Haley asked sarcastically. "I think you loved being a slut. The question is, mother dear, are you still a slut? Do you like sucking multiple cocks? Do you enjoy getting gang fucked? And how about women? Do you still like eating pussy?"

Diane closed her eyes and tried to collect her thoughts. Yes, she wanted to blurt out, I love all of those things. Oh, and did I also tell you that I like it up the ass? You forgot to mention that. And one last thing, Haley – I fucked your brother today. She bit her tongue and finally looked at her daughter who was clearly bloating.

"What do you want Haley? I've been a good mother to you. I'm sorry you had to learn those things about me. It was a long time ago. I'm different now," she lied.

"I'm different too mom. I love cock. I love sucking and fucking and swallowing cum and all the things you love. After reading your diary I can see that my life has been pretty tame compared to yours. Well, mom, I plan to change that."

"Haley," her mother said with resignation. "At least talk to your brother. Maybe he can put some sense into your head."

"Oh, didn't you know? He's been fucking me since he returned home."

And with that Haley stormed out of the room. She needed to cool down. She went upstairs and knocked on Tom's door. He reluctantly invited her inside. Haley sat on the edge of Tom's bed telling him about confronting their mom and how she had finally admitted to being a slut in high school.

"Jesus," he mumbled, "It's still hard to believe she did those things."

"Yeah," replied Haley, "But you have to admit that it's pretty hot stuff. I wish I had the courage to do something like that. I'd suck off five guys in a heartbeat."

"Don't say that, Haley," Tom protested. "You're my little sister. It's bad enough that our mother did it. I don't want you turning into a slut too."

"Does that mean you don't want to fuck me anymore?" Haley pouted. "I thought you liked me."

"I do sis. I love you. It's just – well things are getting out of control. It's not just about you anymore."

"Something happened, didn't it?" Haley asked. "I want to know. You've been awfully moody today."

"I don't know, Haley." Tom said shaking his head. "I shouldn't tell you. You already hate mom as it is."

"WHAT," Haley shouted. "What did mom do? Ohmygod, you fucked her, didn't you?"

"No Haley," he tried to explain. "It wasn't like that. It... it just happened."

"Tell me everything Tom. I want to know."

And so he did. She pushed him on every detail until he described every position and each orgasm. When he was finished Haley looked at him with her mouth open and her eyes full of lust.

"Ohmygod, that is so fucking hot Tom. You have got to fuck me right now."

"I don't think so Haley," Tom protested weakly. "We need to stop all this craziness."

"Bullshit," Haley blurted as she pulled off her top then stepped out of her shorts and panties.

Tom stared at his sister's body. Two perfectly shaped tits bulged out from her chest like ripe melons capped with dark brown swollen nipples and eraser sized tips. Her tiny waist flared out over her nicely rounded hips and tapered down between her legs to a swollen pussy that puffed out from between her thighs like juicy peach. Two glistening pink petals were folded open through the gash down the middle.

"Let's fuck," she demanded more than suggested.

Tom's cock was about to rip through his pants. He stood and frantically pushed down his jeans. Haley wrapped her arms around his neck lifting her body into the air and lowered her pussy against his cock. Her hot cunt enveloped his throbbing flesh. Instinctively, he cupped his hands under her ass cheeks.

Haley pushed her tongue into his ear and fucked him desperately lifting up and driving her pussy down his length while grinding her clit against his pubic bone. Tom staggered across the room and pinned her against the wall. He slammed into her again and again jerking her body upwards on each thrust. Her fingers dug into his scalp.

"Ohmygod your cock feels so good. Fuck me Tom. Fuck me with your big cock."

They went faster and faster fucking each other like two lovers unable to control their animal urges. Tom's thrusts continued to drive her up the side of the wall. Haley bit her lip and screamed. A powerful explosion ripped through her body. She lifted up and slammed down on his cock again and again spewing cunt juice down his shaft and balls until she was exhausted.

Haley climbed off her brother and got face down on the bed lifting her ass in the air. Tom stared at the swollen pussy hanging between her thighs just beneath her creamy ass cheeks. He stepped forward and slid his big cock between the juicy folds. It disappeared deep into her cunt. He pulled out and slammed into her again and again. Haley threw her head back and screamed as another orgasm gushed from her pussy.

Haley rolled onto her back. Tom mounted her and thrust his cock deep into her cunt. Haley rocked back pulling her feet over his shoulders. Her hands grasped Tom's butt cheeks and pulled him deeper inside her body. He slammed his cock straight down into her cunt again and again. She dug her fingernails into his flesh and screamed as one orgasm after the next sent her spinning into orbit.

Haley was still in the throes of orgasm when Tom grunted. Hot cum spewed into her cunt sending Haley to even higher levels of pleasure. When they were both spent he collapsed on top of her breathing hard. Cum and cunt juice seeped out from around his cock and made a large wet stain on the bedspread. Tom finally rolled off his sister.

"Oh god Tom – I love you so much. Don't ever stop fucking me. I just can't get enough of your cock. You can have me any way you want me."

"I love you too sis, but I don't know what to do about mom."

"Keep fucking her. God knows she needs it. Just save a little for me."

"You are unbelievable Haley," Tom said shaking his head. "Anyway, we better get dressed before mom comes looking for us. We don't want her to catch us."

"Who cares," Haley replied. "Besides, mom already knows we are fucking. I told her."

"Jesus," Tom muttered shaking his head. "What the fuck did you do that for? You should have asked me first. Oh god... just get the hell out of here and leave me alone. I can't take this anymore."

"I'm sorry Tom. I know I shouldn't have told her but I was really upset with her and I wanted to hurt her. Look, I can fix it. I'll tell her that I made it up just to get her mad. I'm pretty sure she'll believe me."

"Yeah, that would probably work. Just be careful, okay? Anyway, I'm sorry if I got mad. It shouldn't make any difference if mom knows about us. If I'm fucking my mother what is wrong with fucking my sister?"

"Exactly," Haley concurred. "Anyway, I guess it's best to keep it between us for now. But you should keep fucking mom. I think it's exciting."

"Haley, you have to stop talking like that. I'm beginning to think you are becoming more of a slut than she is."

"Really?" Haley replied enthusiastically. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"You do huh?" Tom said in a teasing manner. "Then I guess I'll have to start treating you like a slut. Get over here and suck my cock."

"Oh goody," Haley said lying on her back with her head over the side of the mattress. "Do me like this."

Tom stood and guided his cock to her mouth. She used her lips and tongue to get him hard. When he was ready she pulled him out and looked up at her brother.

"Fuck my face Tom. Make me feel like a slut. I want to be your cock sucking cum-slut whore."

Tom slammed his cock between his sister's lips. She leaned her head back even further and felt it slam against the back of her throat. She gagged as he fucked it faster and faster in and out of her mouth.

"Ggggghhhh... ggggggg... mmmpppphhh... ggghhhh..."

Spit began to drool down her face. Haley felt it run up her nose and seep over her eyes smearing her mascara. Tom shoved hard. Haley opened her throat and felt him slide all the way in until her lips were pressed against his pubes. He kept his cock buried deep. Haley struggled for air. He finally pulled his cock from her lips. A flood of spit drooled down her face and into her hair.

"Do you feel like a slut now? Do you feel like a dirty little whore?"

"Oh yes... I love it," Haley muttered between gasps of air. "Give me more."

Tom slammed his cock between her lips. This time he was relentless. He grabbed her head and held it tight. He slammed his cock into her mouth like he was fucking a cunt. Haley gagged and choked on his thrusting meat. Spit was now pouring down her face and up her nose. Her eyes were shut. Mascara was streaked across her forehead. Her hair was matted with saliva.

Haley loved what her brother was doing to her. She felt like a dirty slut. She wanted to be one just like her mother. She wished there were more cocks waiting to fuck her face. Her hand slid between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Her nipples swelled and felt like they were going to burst. Tom reached down and tweaked them between his thumb and forefinger. He shoved his cock back into her throat and held it deep.

An orgasm exploded through her pussy. Cunt juice flowed from her gash like lava. Haley twisted and squirmed against her fingers. She tried to breath but it was impossible with Tom's cock down her throat. She felt a darkness begin to envelop her but it was okay. She loved everything that was happening to her body.

Tom finally pulled his cock out of her mouth. He couldn't hold back the impending explosion. Hot cum splattered across her face mixing with the spit drooling out of her mouth. He shoved his cock between her lips and dumped the remainder of his load into her mouth. Haley closed her lips and swallowed.

"Ohmygod Tom. That was incredible. I felt like such a whore. I loved being your slut. I loved how you fucked my face. I think I'm beginning to understand mom better. I want to be like her."

"I think you already are. Jesus, Haley, I still can't believe I fucked her. That is so perverted. What was I thinking?"

"So fucking me isn't perverted but fucking mom is? I think it's really neat that you fucked her. Next time I want to want to watch."

"Well that's not going to happen. This was a onetime thing. Mom felt guilty and so did I."

"Don't be so sure. If I were mom I'd want more. I think I'll go down to see her now so I can get a few pointers for my future career as a slut."

"I shouldn't have told you about fucking mom. Please don't tell her that you know."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers