Just Like Old Times

Story Info
A Married Couple looks to have a new adventure.
5k words
4.29
29.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Love my wife. Not only is she fun wonderful women, but she can be kinky and dirty when the time is right. The two of us had plenty of adventures when we were newlyweds, threesomes, swinging, we even went to an orgy once, but then we went and had a kid. While our marriage was still great our adventures came to an end, now however our son is now 5 and we both are ready for a new adventure.

While we are both closer to 40 then we care to admit, we still have our looks. While Jen never had large breasts, a good handful, but she knew how to work with what she had. Her daily runs kept long legs and round ass firm and trim. I ran with her enough to keep from putting on weight, but I was still trim and had kept my hair what more could a guy ask for.

For the past 2 years we have had Kim as our go to sitter, she working on her degree at the college in town. This gave her the perfect mix of needing cash and being flexible on her time so when we needed a sitter she was almost always free. There was also the added plus of Kim being hot, her petite frame only served to accentuate her perky boobs; her long hair flowing down her back. But by far her best feature was her ass, plump and round without being too large.

Almost as soon as Kim started watching our son, I started fantasizing about her. While I knew Jen would have no complaints about my fantasies and she may even be OK if I acted on them. I thought about asking her if she play with Kim; but we had put that part of our life behind us and I was unsure if she wanted to bring back those days.

So I kept my dirty thoughts to myself, until one day Kim showed up wearing a tight pair of Yoga pants. Well I always stole glances at her ass whenever I could, it was all but impossible not to stare at her ass in those pants. When Jen saw my gaze she gave me a smile and started finding excuses to make Kim bend over. By the time we left for dinner there was no point in hiding my thoughts any more.

"So...Kim is great with the boy huh." I started trying to be casual.

"Yes, she is...and she has a very nice ass." Jen replied with a wicked grin.

"Glad you noticed," I said. No point in delaying any more I cut to the chase and ask the big question. "You can guess my vote, but do you want to bang her?"

"You mean the two of us seduced and have sex with that young innocent girl we have watching our child?" Was her stern reply, not giving me a chance to comment Jen kept going, "That all just sounds like something from dirty porn." She pauses and looks me in the eye "And you know how I feel about dirty pron."

"Last I checked you were a fan." I replied with a grin assuming she was toying with me.

"Yup!" She says with a smile confirming my assumption. Jen goes on to tell me that she was thinking of the same thing and has spent the last few months getting closer to Kim, trying to see if she would be into some fun. Jen told me to just stay back and let her do her thing; I might scare Kim away if I got to close to fast. So with nothing else to do I just had to sit and wait.

Over the next few weeks things went on pretty much like normally. But I did notice Kim started to be flirtier, I had to assume Jen was making progress. After about a month we were driving out to dinner and Jen said, "I asked Kim if she was into a threesome today."

"Cool, what was her response?" I asked trying to control my excitement.

"Nothing yet, I told her to think about it and let me know." Jen said matter of factlly.

While I tried to stay calm for the rest of the evening it was hard to hold in my excitement, it was going to happen. About halfway through dinner Jen's phone buzzed, she pulled it out and read the text. With a grin on her face she handed me the phone, the text from Kim was just two words, 'I'm in!' The rest of the evening we try to enjoy our night out but all we can do is talk about Kim and what fun we are going to have.

When we got home Kim walked up and gave me a deep kiss then she did the same thing to Jen. It was obvious she was ready to start playing around right then and there. But when she broke her kiss with Jen we put a hold on any more action. That was always our rule; we worked out the details first. Make sure everyone knew the limits, that way everyone can just have fun. Not having to worry about pushing things too far. Plus we could not get too crazy that night anyway, no one wanted to risk waking up the boy.

The three of us spent the night talking about sex, Jen and I told her about some of our old adventures. While Kim shared a few of her stories, she admitted that so far her sex life has been pretty boring. After a few glasses of wine she told us she always liked it when the other person was in charge.

"If you two don't mind I have a...well I guess you could call it a fantasy." Kim asks nervously.

"OOO those can be fun, please share." Jen replies encouragingly.

Kim goes on to described how she has fantasized about getting caught in an awkward position and then things spiral out of control. Deciding to give an example she starts her story:

So it is late at night and I'm running around campus, I really need a bathroom but the only open one nearby is the men's locker room it is late at night so I figure I'll chance it. I sneak in and do what I need to but as I try to sneak back out I run into some guy walking out of the shower.

He is naked and I stare at his junk hanging between his legs. After what seems like forever I start to stammer an apology and try to get out of there. But he stops me and says I saw his so he should get to see mine. I cannot argue with his logic as I pull off my shirt and bra. I figure that is enough but he tells me to keep going.

As I stand in front of him naked, I figure we are even and start to pick up my clothes. When he...

Kim trails off, pausing her story she looks up with beet red cheeks, "Well you know what comes next."

"Yes we know," I respond smiling.

"But you can still tell us, if you want." Jen pleads. "I know it is something personal so you don't have too but I want to know how it ends."

Kim looks over at us, takes another sip of her wine and continues:

So as I collect my clothes I feel his hand on my shoulder gently pushing me onto my knees. As I kneel in front of him his hard dick in front of me I start to give him a blowjob. But soon he picks me up and lies me down on one of the benches. He then goes down on me, licking my pussy and sucking on my clit. Finally he flips me over and slides his dick in my pussy from behind, thrusting long and deep. He wraps his hand in my hair and pulls it; thrusting into me until the end.

"Thanks for sharing that sounded hot." Jen comments after hearing Kim's fantasy. "I like it when my hair is pulled too." She adds, trying to make Kim feel comfortable. "We don't have a locker room, but how about I walk in on the two of you in a compromising situation?"

"That sounds great!" Kim says with almost too much enthusiasm. The three of us discuss a few details and make a plan. By this time it was very late and there was a lot of drinking; so we invite Kim to spend the night. Jen got her squared away in the guest room before joining me in the master.

After a night of sex talk I was very aroused and I knew Jen would be too. As soon she walked in the room I grabbed her and pull her close; our lips lock together in a long deep kiss while I unzipped her dress. As her dress falls on the floor she undoes my pants and pushes me onto the bed. She frees my rock hard dick from my boxers and bending over she slowly draws it into her mouth, while I run my hands down her back and unhook her bra.

As Jen's head is bobbing up and on my shaft while she rubs my balls with her hand. I hear a small moan coming from the doorway. I Assume Kim is watching the show from the shadows. I want to call her over, but I fight the urge. Let her watch and enjoy I think, her time will come.

I pull Jen off my dick and we trade places, as I kneel down between her legs I slide her panties down her legs. I toss them aside and lean in and run my tongue in a long slow pass over Jen's smooth pussy. I keep my tongue working in and out of her damp slit, flicking it across her clit. Soon I'm rewarded as I hear her let out a stifled moan and her body quivers in pleasure.

Again we trade places as Jen lowers herself onto me; I reach up and start to play with her tits. As we hear a loud moan from the doorway. We look at each other as she turns around into the reverse cowgirl position. As she begins to bounce up and down on my dick; I she her hand move to her mouth making a 'Shh' gesture to the doorway. As Jen keeps riding my dick she starts to rub her clit. Giving me an extra tickle with her fingers as I she slides down my shaft. That is the last straw as I fill Jen's pussy with my cum. We lie there for a moment and enjoy the post sex bliss, before we both drift off to sleep.

The next morning Jen got the boy ready and out the door while Kim hid in the guest room. We all agreed last night we should keep things as normal as possible when the he was around. After they leave I hear the guest room door open and Kim walking towards the kitchen. I notice she did not get dressed as she walks in wearing only her tee-shirt and panties, the same panties I pulled of Jen last night.

"Hope you slept well?" I ask

"Yes, hope you don't mind" she said referencing her clothes. "I did not have any PJ's so I had to make do." She then gives me a slow turn and I'm transfixed by her firm plump ass. The lace fabric of my wife's panties pulled tight over her delicious backside.

"Not at all." I reply with a grin.

We continue to talk as I make a quick breakfast for both of us, we keep the conversation light but at any opening there is a sly comment or an innuendo. We both take any opportunity for a gentle brush, of the others ass. After all the teasing I start to lose control, I walk up behind her and grab her waist. I pull her into me, my hard cock pressing into the small of her back.

"You were watching us last night weren't you?" I ask.

I feel her squirm pushing her ass into me "Yes," she replies.

"You liked what you saw?" I ask as my hand runs over her tee-shirt towards her breasts. I take one of them in my hand giving it a squeeze. Her nipple hardens as the fabric is rubbed over them.

Her only reply is a soft moan as I keep massaging her breasts. I then start to run my hand down over her stomach but as I reach the top of the panties her hand grabs mine. She holds my hand as she digs her backside into my hard dick. "I have to go, I have class." She teases, "You will just have to wait." She adds as she breaks free of my grasp and walks away.

I stand in the kitchen trying to decide if I should let her go, or chase after her and finish what we started. I spend so long by the time I decide Kim is saying bye and heading out the door. I head to the guest room to see lying on the bed two pairs of panties; one I assume is Kim's and the other was Jen's pair that Kim was warring. In between them there is a note saying 'Next time'. My mind fills with thought of next time, Kim's face twisted in pleasure. Her round ass bouncing as I ram her from behind; her face buried between Jen's legs.

It takes two weeks for the three of us to find a day that would work, two long weeks. The time was filled with plenty of dirty texts from Kim, but waiting is never fun. Finally the big day arrived; it took all my self-control to act like nothing was going on. But we decided last time to keep things normal with the boy in the house, so like we did plenty of other times he was told to be good and we left for the evening.

As Jen and I are out we gave into the excitement that had built up: a make out session in the stairwell of the parking garage, a quick blowjob in the bathroom, a quiet finger bang under her coat during the show. We could not keep our hands to ourselves the entire evening.

When we get home Kim had changed from into the tight yoga pants that started this whole mess with an equally tight tank top. Again we are all ready to go, but we know we must wait; as Jen goes to check on the boy I sit on the couch next to Kim. Almost instantly we start making out, I run my hands over her firm young breasts. I feel the dampness growing between her legs. When Jen returns she coughs from across the room.

Kim and I break our kiss and turn to see her standing there, gone is the sexy yet conservative dress she was wearing, replaced with a pair yoga pants and an impossible tight tee-shirt. "We agreed no hanky-panky when the boy was in the house." She says, adding almost as an afterthought, "He sound asleep by the way."

We slide apart reluctantly; I make no effort to hide the obvious bulge in my pants. Jen smiles as she walks across the room, seeing the state she left me in. Her own arousal clear as her nipples push against her top. When she reaches the couch she slides in between Kim and me. Placing a hand on my crotch she then turns towards Kim and starts making out with her.

I watch as the two women make out, their hands exploring each other's bodies. I try to reach in between them once or twice but each time my hand is smacked away. Resigned to my fate, I switch to a chair across from them for a better view.

As we here the boy stir we decide to call it a night before we lose control. Kim heads to the guest room as Jen I head towards ours. I'm so worked up I cannot keep my hands off her while she keeps playfully pushing my hands away.

As we get to the bedroom I pull Jen into me as she says "No, we have a guest," while she is grinding herself into me. I know my wife, this is an I'm going to say no until I leave her no choice. Taking her cue and I push her over the bed and pull down her pants. Running my hand over her slit it gets covered in her juices while Jen coos in response to my touch. I quickly undo my pants and hopefully look to the door.

To my pleasure I see Kim standing there, her hand down her pants. Keeping my eyes locked on Kim I push into Jen in one deep thrust. As Jen lets out a moan I lean in and whisper in her ear, "Shh we have company." Another moan is her only reply.

I push her head into the bed, to muffle her moans as I kept driving into to her. While Kim plays with herself in the doorway our eyes locked together. Not breaking her gaze Kim lifts her top and starts playing with her nipples. As Jen's muffled moans get louder, I give her a few more good thrusts as her body starts to convulse beneath me.

I wrap Jen's hair around my hand and pull her head off the bed; as Kim's hand moves faster down her pants. I drive into Jen a few more times in this new position as we both watch Kim collapses against the door frame the pleasure obvious across her face.

Letting go of Jen's hair, I slide out of her as she turns around and kneels in front of me taking my dick in her mouth. I grab the back of her head and force my cock deep down her throat. Holding Jen onto my cock I shoot my load down her throat, my eyes still locked with Kim's. Without saying a word Jen gets up and walks over to Kim and the two share a deep kiss. As she breaks the kiss Kim says a quiet goodnight and heads to the guest room.

In the morning Jen gets up and starts to get ready. I try to join her in the shower only to find she locked the bathroom door, disappointed I crawl back in bed and drift back to sleep. I'm awaken later as I feel someone slide up behind me. I twist my head expecting Jen but to my delight I see Kim looking back at me. She wraps her arm over me holding me against her as she leans into my ear "Jen left with the boy," she whispers. "She said she should be back by nine."

"That is a long time to wait," I reply feeling her body press into mine.

"I know." she said her hand grabbing for my dick. She runs her hand over my dick as it grows hard under her touch. "I don't want to wait, I want you to bend me over this bed and fuck like you did to Jen last night."

As she withdraws her hand I move to turn over in the bed, to take her in my arms and giver the fucking she is asking for. But as I turn over she is gone. She quickly moves to the doorway and looks back at me, the indecision clear on her face.

"But Jen asked me to wait, she reminded me of the plan we made." She pauses excitement in her voice, "I've waited this long, I can wait a little more." As she quickly leaves I lay there alone, pondering what is to come.

Eventually I decide to get ready: shower, shave, and teeth brushed. I stand in my closet deciding what to wear. Normally I would not give it a second thought but I assume the girls did so I figure I should at least try. Deciding I slide on my best pair of jeans and a casual button down top, I skip the boxers as they would just be in the way.

At just about nine I go and wait in the kitchen, shortly I hear the garage door rumble open as Jen returns. As I hear the garage door close Kim shows come around the corner, with a friendly "Morning!"

As she stands there I take her in. A strappy pair of sandals with a wedge heel shows off her freshly painted toes. The short floral print sun dress showing off plenty of cleavage; the thin spaghetti straps tease at the missing bra. Her light brown hair, now in a clean braid, hangs down her back.

"Morning," I reply. Getting into character I walk over to her and say, "I saw you."

"What?" She asks, the excitement growing across her face.

"I saw you watching Jen and I last night." I clarify, not giving her a chance to respond I continue "We invite you into our house and that is how you repay us, buy spy on us?"

"Sorry, I heard you two and I just could not help myself." She replies playing into her part she starts looks shamefully at the floor.

Guiding her head up I look her in the eyes, trying to look as scornful as possible. "I don't think sorry is enough." I say as I bend her over the kitchen island, as I'm holding her down I see Jen peering through the door to the garage. Watching and waiting for a good moment to join in the fun. I give her a wink and start running my hand up inside of Kim's legs. I reaching the top of her legs I run my hand over her panties, feeling the dampness through the fabric.

I lift her dress exposing her light blue panties, "I think I need teach you a lesson." I taunt as I rub my hand over her ass. Then in a quick motion I slap my hand down across her ass. Kim lets out a yelp as I again rub my hand over her back side, feeling the heat coming from between her legs.

I repeat this a few times, a smack to the ass followed by some gentle rubbing, getting closer to her pussy each time. After one last smack I start rubbing her pussy through her panties. As Kim starts to moan, I pull the fabric to the side and push the tip of a finger inside her.

"What is going on here?!" Jen exclaims walking through the door. Kim tries to stand up but I hold her down, exposed and on display.

If Kim is dressed and playing the role of the innocent young girl Jen is the opposite. She has the serious business women look; a look I always found super sexy. Her black 4 inch heels stretch her legs, up to her short tight black pencil skirt. Her red silk blouse pulled tight across her breasts, with her black hair tied back in a bun.

"Well I'm waiting," she asks again playing at being stern and serious.

"Last night when we were being intimate," I reply still holding Kim to the island. "This hussy was watching us."

Jen runs her hand over Kim's exposed back side on her way to push my hand off her. "Is this true," she asks?

Kim stands up and looks at the both of us, the excitement clear on her face. Getting back into character she sheepishly looks at her feet and mumbles, "Yes."

Jen lifts her head and looks her in the eyes, "That was naughty of you."

"I know, sorry." Kim replies.

"I don't sorry will be enough," Jen states. "You saw us, so we should see you. Take off that dress," she commands.

12