Just Like Old Times

Story Info
Shared his slim sister's bed while his thick aunt used his.
5.7k words
4.4
74.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing at the window looking out into the street when the blue taxi pulled up in front of our yard. My uncle Timothy was sitting in the front passenger seat and I could make out his twin eight-year old girls poking their heads out the window at the back. Their mother Glynis was out of view on the other side.

Uncle got out of the car first and while he was fishing in his wallet, the two girls bounded out excitedly followed by the appearance of Aunty Glynis. She swung her legs out and began sliding out of the car but was left frozen in mid-exit with one foot on the ground and the other on the car floor as she waited on one of the girls who had stopped suddenly to stoop down and fix her shoe. Glynis' thick, creamy-brown legs were spread wide, the hem of her dress had ridden up to her crotch as she slid forward. I got an eyeful of her plump pleasure mound hugged snugly by lilac, lace panties. She looked down at herself in the revealing pose and immediately looked toward the house anxiously.

She caught me looking straight at her tempting lady bump. Visibly blushing, but keeping her bright black eyes on me as if in an attempt to neutralize the situation and make light of it, she slowly drew her legs together as if nothing unbecoming had occurred and continued getting out of the car.

I hurried downstairs and met them at the gate. I was the only one at home – neither my mother, father nor older sister Andrea who all usually came home together in Dad's car, had come home from work as yet. They usually were here by this time, but had probably stopped at the supermarket to get some extra stuff, as we were having guests for the extended weekend. It was Friday and Monday was a national holiday. There was a family reunion planned for Sunday and the holiday Monday at another relative's home and spacious lawns just outside of town, and my uncle and his family, who lived in a rural village some distance away, would be staying with us. Andrea was a school teacher and though school was out on summer break, she'd gone there to deal with the registration of new entrants.

Her face still in blush mode Glynis smiled at me with soft apologetic eyes. As I led them into the yard the back of one of my hands somehow bumped against Glynis's soft butt as she stepped aside to make way for one of the sprightly kids, and I felt a pressure rise in my already awakened, twenty two year old, horny crotch.

For the rest of the evening, throughout dinner and later as the family resigned to the living room for cheerful small talk, I found myself constantly eyeing Glynis' ripe thirty-three year body, surveying her ample chest, backside and thick thighs as she moved about or lounged on a sofa. Her eyes told me she was aware of my doting interest in her geography, but they didn't tell whether she was amused or discomforted by my obvious attraction, and whenever our eyes met she gave me sweet, neutral smiles that never the less touched every horny nerve in my body, for image of her plump crotch in lilac panties refused to leave my mind and had me in a constant state of hardness.

Mom had informed us during dinner, in her characteristic, no arguments manner, that our visitors would be using my bedroom because it had a new king sized bed that I had recently purchased, which she said would accommodate our relatives better than Andrea's double bed. This meant that Andrea and I were expected to share her room for the duration of the three night visit. Neither Andrea or I balked at the suggestion because we were both eager to please our visiting family members, and also we had shared a bed for years as kids up until Andrea turned eleven and started having her periods. Then, we were living in a smaller, two bedroom house. I used to fall asleep hugging her in a spooning position and greatly missed that comfort when she was given her own bed shortly after becoming a young lady.

Bedtime came around and I went to Andrea's bedroom where she was standing before the vanity mirror securing her long natural locks in a net for the night's rest. Andrea was twenty-five and stunningly beautiful with smooth, mid to dark brown skin and a slim, hourglass five feet six figure that showed off a plump round ass and upward tilting c-cup breasts with large black areolas around tiny nipples – I'd gotten unintentional peeks at them over the years. She had a small, straight nose above small but full round lips. Her shiny mid-brown eyes, drawing from the trace of Chinese ancestry in my mom, was slightly monolid in appearance, slanting upward at the outer edges.

Andrea was dressed for sleep in short, red, silk pajamas that hugged her ample ass closely. The matching top was of a chemise style with string shoulder straps and had a v-cut front. It stopped just below her navel. I couldn't help admiring the smooth, dark, stunning body of my older sister. She got into bed and I followed her. We both lay on our backs and I heard her softly whisper, followed by a giggle.

"Just like old times."

'Yes, you don't know how much I missed sleeping with you ... I liked hugging you till I fell asleep ... for some time I was angry with mom and dad for giving you your own bed," I said, laughing.

"Me too ... although you were much smaller I used to feel protected with your arms around me ... but they did the right thing for my changing body ... I guess."

She turned her head and smiled at me, traces of lipstick still on the juicy-looking lips.

"Those were nice, innocent times," I said, dreamily.

After a pause I felt her touch my hand and speak softly.

"We have three nights to re-live them."

"Well, madam, assume the position," I said jovially, excited by her innocent-sounding suggestion.

We both laughed, and knowing what I meant, she turned onto her side, facing the wall. I followed suit, and moved closer, barely leaning against her soft, sweet smelling body as I threw an arm around her and onto her chest, my hand landing on an unfamiliar mound.

"Whoa! ... You didn't have these back then," I exclaimed, chuckling.

She immediately pushed back against me hard, snuggling into the comforting spoon, her plump ass smashed against my semi inflated member. I was still in an agitated mood due to Glynis's crotch refusing to exit my mind.

"And you didn't have this big barrier, either," she blurted out and chuckled.

"We'll just have to pretend that none of them exists," I said, questioningly.

"Yes ... that's what we'll do," Andrea said, and cracked up into uncontrollable laughter.

Her body shook so hard with laughter that it caused my hand to slip into the V, covering most of a soft mound. I spread my fingers wide and gripped it gently – not enough to spook her. After she stopped laughing, she made no attempt to move my intruding hand nor gave any indication that she felt its positioning improper, so I left it there, enjoying the sudden, immense pleasure running through my body.

"Good night G," she said, yawning.

She and mom always called me G instead of George or Georgie as other family members did.

"Good night sis."

I felt my body slowly but surely reacting to the shared intimacy and I had to summon a lot of concentration to keep my cock in check. I was thankful that she had always been a quick sleeper, and was relieved when a few minutes later I heard her breathing deeply, almost snoring, her firm yet soft bubby heaving against my hot, damp palm. The arousing touch made me think of Glynis in the next room, and my cock shot up. I let it stretch out and swell, knowing that in sleep Andrea would not be conscious of the now, truly improper intrusion.

About fifteen minutes went by and I was nowhere near finding sleep. I was tormented by conflicting needs – one to get more intimate with my sister and the other to get a grip on my lust and not cross the line of decency and respect. I realized I was slowly losing control when my hand, as if taking instructions from an outer voice began to gently stroke the flesh under it, causing the tiny sprout of nipple to eventually perk up. Soon after, Andrea moaned softly and turned onto her back, causing my hand to now cover the entire expanse of flesh. I also immediately threw a leg over and between hers, bringing my knee cap to rest against her vaginal mound. The leg to the wall moved aside a bit and my knee settled in nicely against her pussy which soon began pulsing under the pressure.

I crouched and slid down a bit, letting my face rest against the other breast. I couldn't resist the temptation, and was soon licking the silk at the spot where I thought the nipple should be. It made itself known by hardening and I took it into my mouth through the silk and started a gentle sucking.

"G?" I heard Andrea say in a surprised and anxious voice.

I bolted up, dragging my knee away from the sweet touch of hot crotch and pulled my hand out of the V.

My voice trembled. "I'm sorry Dree ... I don't know what came over me ... you're just so beautiful ... and we were locked so close together ... please forgive me."

"It's alright G, I wasn't trying to get you to stop ... I like what you were doing."

Her hand came up and found the back of my head and I lowered it back to her bubby.

"Here, let me take this off," I heard her say.

She pulled the silk top over and away from her head. She then pulled off the stocking-like net from her locks. While she was doing that I quickly slid back and gripping the waist of the PJ, pulled it down, along with her panties. In the little light coming through the window I could see that her vulva was clean shaven and was an almost round and elevated little bump with a neat slit down the middle, and barely a hint of vaginal lips. I'd never seen a pussy shaped like that before; it was fascinating. I moved up back to her breast and began sucking it, this time vigorously, now that I knew how things stood between us and now with her active participation – one hand massaging my scalp and pulling at my little afro while the other reached for and with a tight grip, jerked my cock.

I moved to the other breast – the one that had gotten first caress – this time around caressing it with my tongue and lips. Andrea uttered repeated, subdued moans as I teased her damp bubby while her hand also teased my cock and balls. I left the bubby and licked my way down her stomach until I reached the pussy mound. She spread her legs as I opened my mouth wide and sucked in the entire lump of flesh. I let my tongue slide into the passage as I bit into the little ball gently. I then moved to the surprisingly prominent clit, suddenly jutting out of its hood. I gave it the attention it sought, licking and flickering and sucking on it while my sister gripped my head and rolled her nimble hips.

"Put it in me now G," I heard her softly cry out.

With her helping hand I slid into her smoothly, going deep in just two strokes

"Unnnnnnnnnnh!" she cried, as I sunk into her pink depths.

She raised her bent knees and spread the slender thighs wide. I placed my hands in the crooks of her knees and getting onto mine in a little crouch, began to feed her hungry and welcoming pussy with cock in quick short jabs, for several minutes. She lowered her legs and lay flat, stretched out. She reached up and pulled me down flat on her and held my back in a strong grip as I jackhammered the pussy and she wined under me furiously.

I upped my pace, fucking her fast and furiously without going deep enough to hurt. I heard her give a series of quick hisses and then her nails sunk into my back and she surrendered to orgasmic spasms ripping through her body. Without allowing her the privacy of being alone with her orgasm I pumped into her even as she was shuddering, and soon I was shooting cum into big sister's depths. She held me tight and sunk her teeth into my shoulder.

When we were both back to breathing normal I rolled off her and unto my back. I felt her intertwine her fingers with mine in a tight and binding grip, which seemed to be non-verbally communicating to me that from that moment on we were tight.

She rolled onto her side and as I threw an arm around her, and for the second time that night I heard her whisper:

"Goodnight G."

Morning sunlight found me lying on my back. I opened my eyes and turning to the side, saw that Andrea was also lying on her back. Her body looked damp and there were tiny beads of perspiration between her cleavage and the bottom of her long neck. Her dark body looked absolutely gorgeous and fuckable, making my morning wood jerk. I got onto my elbow and looked her over. I reached out and gently poked the roundish, elevated pussy mound that had taken a battering overnight. I used a thumb and forefinger to slightly spread it open, revealing hot pink. There were dried sex-juice spots at the sides and bottom of the mound and along the inner sides of her soft thighs. I felt a demanding urge to enter her private chamber.

I gently pushed her legs apart, and as I was positioning myself between them she opened her eyes. She appeared shocked for a brief moment, but then her lovely face broke into a sweet smile and she mouthed me a kiss. Realizing what I was attempting, she eagerly joined in and guided my cock to her opening. I pushed forward and she bit into her lip as the rampant cock forced its way into the dry passage. I started to pull back but she gripped my lower back and held me firm in place. I pushed again and again and again into the dry crack until I had gone a good way into her. I began to move my hips with a steady rhythm, back and forth in the tightness, feeling my cock become bruised. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she tossed her head from side to side as I pummeled her.

Before long her pussy became wet and enabled me to smoothly pleasure it. I fucked that dark lump of flesh for what seemed like an eternity and until we were both sweating feely from the combined, muscular exercise of our bodies and the heat of brisk morning sunlight bathing us. When I finally felt that I was not far from exploding I pulled out of her and climbing forward fitted my cock in her cleavage. She squeezed the full bubbies together, holing my cock in a close embrace as I resumed pounding. Just as I began cumming she leaned her head forward and took the spurting cock into her mouth, allowing it to spit slimy stuff down her throat.

A few minutes later we got up, got into the previous night's clothes and began tidying up. She told me to go have a shower while she changed the bedding.

It was Saturday morning and after breakfast Andrea had to leave for the twice monthly children's book club she and another teacher held at the local library. She took the twins along with her and dad asked uncle to go along for the ride. That left only me, mom and Aunty Glynis at home. Mom soon went out into the yard to tend to her beloved flower garden and vegetable plots.

As I looked at Glynis chatting with my mom while she tended to her plants, my body was still burning with lust for hers despite the previous night's and early morning romp with Andrea. I found myself thinking that the way things happened so suddenly and easily with my sister, having the same luck with my lovely aunt was not beyond a possibility and was worth a try. I thought of the sayings 'when it rains it pours' and 'make hay while the sun shines'. I needed no further persuasion, all I needed was good timing and some privacy to make my move; with a bit of luck I could be fucking Glynis' thick pussy within minutes – so far everything else had fallen just right – dad, uncle Andrea and the kids were away from the house and mom occupied in the garden. The wicked, illicit and daring thought had my cock raging.

I heard my mom laughingly tell Glynis that she was going to be in the garden for another hour at least and she needn't stand there in the hot sun looking on, she could go indoors and watch some TV until she comes in. Glynis told mom she was going to do just that after taking a shower – she turned and walked along the side of the house, heading for the kitchen door. My eyes following her luscious body until she disappeared from view.

Like Andrea, Glynis also had a knockout, hourglass figure. But she was taller, about five ten and much fleshier. As the guys would say, she was as 'thick as butter.' She was of mixed ancestry, half black and half Portuguese. Her eyes were an exciting, shiny black, and her complexion butter-cream, a striking contrast to uncle's, her husband's, dark-brown. Uncle was dad's forty year old younger brother. She passed me in the living room, said hi and smiled brightly, then went upstairs. A few minutes later I went up to Andrea's room.

I left the door of the bedroom fully open so I could see when Glynis passed by after taking her shower. I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my naked, wiry muscled, five feet ten body. I stood waiting for the sound of her footsteps. When she passed by the room, she casually, but briefly glanced inside. Our eyes connected before she glanced away and disappeared. She was wrapped in a towel and her close cropped, curly copper brown hair was wet on her head, little rivulets of water streaking her full cheeks.

I wasted no time; I turned up the volume on Andrea's amplifier/receiver that had been playing music from the radio at its lowest level, then went out the room and locked the door behind me – just in case mom came up unexpectedly. A minute later I knocked at the door and when Glynis opened it still wrapped in the towel, I apologized for disturbing her, but said I needed to collect some clothes from my closet. I walked into the room, pulling in the door behind me. I stood still, looking at her, letting my eyes unabashedly travel all over her freshly bathed body, smelling of citrus bath gel. I saw her big black eyes become glassy with what looked like concern or fear and her full little lips twitched slightly under my intent staring. Mustering every ounce of courage and steadying my nerves, I spoke softly.

"You're very beautiful, Aunty," I said, with a barely steady voice.

"Thank you Georgie," she whispered, smiling nervously as her cheeks grew red.

"And very sexy," I added.

"Thanks again ... a bigger thanks, this time ... I haven't heard that in a while," she responded with a nervous laugh obviously meant to make light of my remark and diffuse the rapidly growing tension in the room.

"But I'm sure everybody thinks that ... just like me."

"Maybe ... people think things but they don't always say them ...you are brave," she said as she nervously twirled her fingers together.

I decided to throw caution to the wind ... just throw all my cards on the damn table.

"I want to make love to you Aunty," I said, stepping forward a bit.

She looked at me with wide mouth and blazing eyes. Her body shook and she looked down to the floor, but quickly looked up again and turned her face away, for her eyes, on their downward sweep, had taken in the threatening sight of my hard, stretched out cock lifting the towel.

"No, don't say that Georgie ... you can't mean that ... it's not right ... boy if your uncle only heard that he'd kill you for sure," she blurted out, struggling to laugh it off.

"He won't hear it ... unless you tell him," I said, looking at her with mock concern.

"What! ... I'm not that crazy ... then he'd kill me too ... Georgie, you don't know how insanely jealous that man is," she said, this time finding the laugh more manageable.

She continued, softly, "you just get those kind of thoughts out your head ... ok Georgie ... it's not right, I'm your aunt ... it can't happen ... it won't happen."

"I want it to happen, Aunty ... badly ... it's all I've been thinking of since I saw you coming out of the car yesterday ... I want to fuck you."

"No Georgie ... please, don't talk like that ... you saw something you shouldn't have seen yesterday ... I was careless, I'm sorry ... we can't ..." she whispered, her voice gradually dying on her.

12