Just Like That?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers

Jill had been kissed before by a lot of men. She had experienced the hungry kisses and the tender ones, but this was all together different. It was as soft and gentle as any she had ever known, but Mary's passion and her active tongue just took Jill's breath away. Without conscious thought she found herself kissing back, her tongue battling with Mary's.

"Show some tongue," Katie encouraged.

Mary fell back slightly, keeping her lower lip in contact with Jill's, but her upper lip apart so the all-seeing eye of the camera could record their tongues moving, sliding and pressing against one another. Mary's hands slipped to Jill's arms and she gently scraped her nails up and down them, sending shivers through Jill's body.

When the kiss broke, Jill was shaking. She had never experienced anything so sensual, naughty and sexy before.

"What'd you think?" Katie asked.

"She's a good kisser," Jill managed.

While Katie and Michelle laughed, Mary preened. Jill was blushing and trying to gather her addled thoughts when Mary caught her hand and pulled the older woman into her lap. She could feel Mary's soft breasts in her back and the girl's warm hands around her waist, but mostly she felt that restless, intense energy bubbling just beneath the girl's surface. She had a feeling her earlier prediction made in jest just might be correct. A girl with that kind of energy just might kill her. If so, it would be an interesting way to go.

"Show us some leg," Katie prompted.

Mary's hands slipped to the hem of Jill's skirt and slowly raised it, bunching the soft fabric at Jill's waist. Katie whistled when Jill's stocking tops and garters were revealed. Jill blushed, and grabbed Mary's hands, stopping her from going any farther upwards. Mary responded by kissing Jill's neck and gently licking along the line of it.

Jill gasped in surprise and pleasure, but kept a death grip on her skirt. She turned her head to say something, she wasn't sure what and Mary pressed her lips against Jill's, engaging in another of those torrid kisses. Jill's mind was whirling and her thoughts were scrambled, when Mary slid a hand up and gently squeezed her breast, Jill forgot all about her hands, her skirt, the camera, everything. The booze and her hormones were conspiring against her as well as Mary, who seemed to know exactly what she was feeling. Her hands moved to cover Mary's, though she wasn't positive the intention was to push it away. Jill blushed scarlet when she felt the cool air on her inner thighs.

"Love a woman in a thong," Katie commented.

Mary broke the kiss and peered over Jill's shoulder.

"Mmm, black too," she commented as her hand stole between Jill's thighs and cupped her mound.

Jill jumped at her touch, and then moaned as Mary began to make small, concentric circles with her fingers. She was terribly conscious of the fact they were in traffic and being filmed, but she couldn't seem to find the words to ask her to stop. Her hands bounced ineffectually from Mary's hand on her breast to the wrist of her other hand.

By the time they reached the apartment complex where the girls stayed, Jill's hips were bucking and she was again kissing Mary. She got a real shock when Katie reached out and gently stroked her knee. This wasn't as difficult as she had imagined it would be, in fact, the ease with which she was giving in was the most disturbing part of the experience thus far.

Chelle parked in a parking lot and they all got out. Both Mary and Chelle were walking next to her, with their arms around her back. Katie was hanging back behind them with the camera. Jill sensed more than felt both of their hands move at once and raise the hem of her skirt to expose her naked ass cheeks.

"Hey!"

"Nice ass!" Katie enthused.

"Thanks," Jill said with a self conscious grin.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Michelle turned and pressed her body against Jill's, forcing her into a corner. She bent over slightly and pressed her lips to Jill's. The tall girl's kiss was far different from Mary's. It was deep, but languid, without any sense of urgency. Despite this it was sensuous and exciting. Chelle kept her hands on the elevator walls and just kissed her. Jill kissed back, marveling at how much she was enjoying it.

The apartment was nice, with a bar and several tasteful prints on the walls. Jill sat on the sofa with Michelle while Mary made drinks and Katie set up several cameras on tripods.

"What's all that for?"

"Well, Katie likes to get as many angles as she can. It allows her to fade from one camera angle to the next, so it keeps things hot. It used to be too expensive, but now she just uses cameras that record digitally to memory chips, so she can reuse them again and again and again."

"Part of your philosophy of keeping it fresh?"

"Yeah. More angles means a better chance of getting the really hot shots," Chelle said with a wink.

Katie passed the hand held camcorder to Mary as she set up a tripod. Mary took a seat on the sofa's arm, with the cam trained on Jill and Chelle. Jill had the feeling that Mary, from her higher position was pointing the camera down her shit.

Jill felt Chelle's hands, working the buttons on her blouse, but she found she couldn't break her gaze from the stoic, blank, unblinking eye of the lens. She realized that being on camera added an unnamed, but definitely real dimension to having sex. One that was highly erotic to her. Before she had time to really examine the feelings, she felt her blouse fall open and Chelle's hands slip inside to graze her sides.

She started, but relaxed as the girl's hands skirted the domes of her breasts and gently tugged the blouse back and off Jill's shoulders. Mary's mouth gaped open and the camera fell slowly away from her face.

"Camera!" Katie shouted.

Mary jerked the device back to her eye, but the awestruck look never left.

"God what a rack," she whispered. "Four hook," Chelle commented.

Jill was pleased at Mary's response, but she stiffened when she felt Chelle's long fingers slide under the band of her bra and pull it away from her body. The brunette unhooked it with a practiced motion and her fingers slipped the straps off Jill's shoulders moments later. Jill waited in dread for Mary's face to fall.

She knew her breasts were impressive and looked very nice in a bra, but without the artificial support, they were not nearly so nice. She had been overly conscious of them since she hit puberty. They were so large that they sagged under their own weight. They hadn't been perky or stood on their own since she was thirteen and wearing a C cup.

If that weren't bad enough, she was distressed by the way they looked. Her aureoles were large and normal, but her nipples had always been very long and prominent. When aroused or cold, they stuck out from the surrounding flesh so far that they seemed to be an inch long. This wasn't the case, but she had been teased unmercifully when she was younger and always felt like it was. She waited tensely for Mary to show any sign of disapproval, but she remained frozen. Jill felt Chelle's hands slide under her breasts and push them up, almost like an offering.

"Give me that," Katie said, grabbing the hand held camera from Mary, "before you drop it."

"Can I?" the blonde whispered.

Jill was caught off guard by the question. She had assumed that the more experienced girls would simply take the lead in this, but apparently Chelle had been more than honest in her assertion that Jill would have control over things. She was embarrassed, but also terribly flattered and could not seem to find words. After a long pause she finally nodded.

Mary slid down onto the sofa without her eyes ever leaving Jill's breasts. The older woman closed her eyes when she saw Mary hesitantly reach out. Chelle was alternately kissing her neck and tonguing her ear.

Jill jumped at the first fleeting contact of Mary's fingers on her skin. Chelle tightened her hold and began to gently squeeze Jill's breasts. Chelle's hands were soft, but firm and streangely familiar. Mary's were completely different. On the one hand, having two different people touching her intimately was a thrill, but it was more than that. Mary's hands were so soft, so tender and light, Jill felt almost as if Mary thought her breasts were made of the finest Tiffany crystal. Jill opened her eyes briefly. The rapt, almost reverent and adoring look on Mary's face caused Jill's arousal to spike. No one had ever looked at her with that kind of expression before.

Mary's fingers traced gently around her breasts, making slow circles as they zeroed in on Jill's aureoles. A bright flash of light startled her and she opened her eyes to find Katie snapping photos with a big camera.

"What?" Jill managed before Mary's fingers grazing her nipple cause a gasp.

"Stills, love," Chelle whispered in her ear, before returning to gently tonguing the sensitive lobe.

Jill might have asked why they were taking stills, but at that moment Mary chose to flick her tongue over one of Jill's stiff nipples. The sensation was like an electric shock running through her body. The camera flashed again, but Jill's eyes never opened, she was lost in a whirlwind of sensation and need. Mary first gently sucked the nipple into her mouth, applying more suction until it stood out from the surrounding aureole. She then began to flick her tongue over it. Each swipe of that soft, warm tongue seemed to bring a reciprocal jolt in the muscles of Jill's lower back.

Chelle was still worrying her ear and fondling her, but those sensations, while pleasurable, faded into the background as Mary's tongue became ever more bold. Jill moaned and started to really get into it as Mary worked her breasts. She was like a virtuoso viola player, getting sound from an instrument it had never produced before. Only in this case, it was sensation and not music.

She placed both hands on one of Jill's breasts and held it still while gently squeezing. She then sucked the nipple and some of the aureole into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. Mary pressed her tongue against the stiff nipple and pushed until her tongue slipped past it. She then pulled her tongue back and repeated. Each time Jill's nipple gave a shock ran into her system. It seemed her nipple was connected by unseen wires to the muscles in the small of her back and as the pleasure mounted so, too, did the tension in her back.

Mary then switched techniques, letting the nipple free of her mouth and dusting it with her tongue. The combination of the cooler air of the room and the quick, fleeting contact caused Jill to whimper. Chelle was driving her to distraction, with her tongue on Jill's ear and the gentle fondling.

Mary switched between nipples, and used multiple techniques to keep the pleasure mounting. It went on for minutes as Katie snapped photos and filmed video. Jill was used to men being enamored of her breasts, but no man had ever given them such tender attention for so long. Her eyes were tightly closed and her head lolled back on Michelle's shoulder.

"You like that don't you?" Chelle asked in a sexy whisper.

"Yes," Jill hissed.

"Good," Chelle replied.

As she spoke, her hands left Jill's breasts and slid to her thighs. Jill felt her skirt pulled up and bunched at her waist. Chelle applied gentle pressure to Jill's inner thighs and she felt them part, almost as if they were acting of their own accord. Chelle's hand cupped Jill's mound. Her fingers moved slightly, until they settled in the correct position to push the slick fabric of her panties between her nether lips. The tall brunette began to work her fingers in. Jill's mouth gaped open and her body convulsed, but no sound came.

Chelle seemed to know exactly what she was doing, her fingers massaged while her wrist made a twisting motion that brought her fingers into contact with Jill's clitoral area at different angels and with varying pressure. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, others very light. The changing tempo and pressures produced stark contrasts in the level of pleasure they brought. Hard spikes vied with subtle troughs in Jill's mind. Layered over this source of pleasure, was the continued collage of sensation as Mary kept up the attention to Jill's breasts.

Ordinarily, the pleasure from having her breasts handled was mild, a kind of minor pleasure that was good for foreplay, or as icing on the cake once she was getting fucked. Now, that stimulation took on a life of its own, not merely grazing her consciousness, but actively competing with the insistent signals from her pussy. The flood of incoming stimuli became a kaleidoscope of pleasure, with intense sensation standing out against the pervasive backdrop.

Particular sensations began to stand out. A particularly solid contact between Chelle's questing fingers and Jill's clit. Mary using her teeth to trap Jill's nipple and lash it with her tongue. The contrastingly soft caress of Chelle's free hand on the underside of her breast. Discreet moments in time, where pleasure was king and each sensation seemed to be enjoyed to its fullest extent. Subtly nuanced pleasure, from a well that seemed to be overflowing.

Jill wasn't used to experiencing pleasure like this. Even in her most avidly pursued liaisons, the pleasure ebbed and flowed. Here the pleasure was slowly, almost exquisitely retained, moving to higher and higher levels, with correspondingly more intense spikes. Two sets of hands on her body and two mouths actively stoking her passion added to the collage. And above all, the occasional snap of the flash, recording it, sent the pleasure spiraling upward with its own unique eroticism. Jill was vaguely aware of Katie saying panties, but it made no real impression on her, until she felt Chelle's hand slide from her side to her crotch. Chelle used her free hand to pull Jill's dark thong aside and expose her pussy. Even before Jill could react, Chelle's hand returned to its gentle ministrations and Jill groaned. The contact of flesh on flesh was a further enhancement to the already wild maelstrom of sensation she was trying to cope with.

Jill felt the tell-tale twinge in her deep muscles that was a precursor to orgasm. She had trouble assimilating that. It did feel incredibly good, but she usually took a lot of warming up before she came. So much so, that she generally didn't have an orgasm with her partner. It was hard to sync the rhythmic contractions she was now feeling with the short amount of time involved. Her body convulsed once, almost doubling her over and then she uncoiled like a spring as her orgasm hit. Blasts of pleasure, emanating from her pussy shot through her body and deluged her mind.

The orgasm was intense, more powerful than any she could remember. Wave after wave of heady sensation rising and falling with each new contraction. She moaned and whimpered and as it echoed away, she felt herself suffused with indolent contentment.

"Whoo," she exhaled.

Chelle's hands came up, cupped her breasts and began to gently fondle them. The sensation wasn't stimulation, at least not really. It was just gentle and comforting. Jill didn't fight when she felt Mary's hands pull her thong down and off her rubbery legs. Nor did she open her eyes or protest, when the blonde gently pushed her legs open.

The first contact of Mary's tongue on her inner thigh, however, caused her to start. Mary forestalled any protest by flattening her tongue and running it between Jill's damp lips. Her protest morphed into a soft moan, as the sensation began to flow though her already sentizied nerve endings.

Jill was no stranger to getting head, but this was subtly different. That restlessness and energy she had noted in Mary earlier was very present in her oral technique. Her tongue was incredible, seemingly every where at once. Or maybe she was just so sensitive that she felt it more acutely. She couldn't be sure, what she did know was that the energetic blonde was quickly driving her towards another orgasm.

Again she had that detached feeling, where specific sensations stood out against a quickly rising backdrop of pleasure. Her pleasure spiked when Mary gently laved her clit, it fell back to mild when she licked along Jill's lips, and spiked again, when the blonde slowly introduced a finger into Jill's passage. Between the many spikes and troughs another orgasm hit her. This one snuck up on her, with no warning, at least none that rose above the ambient pleasure. It was no where near as intense as the first, in fact, it barely would have rated a strong aftershock in comparison.

Mary never slowed; apparently unaware of the fact Jill was coming again. The continued stimulation rolled over and a second, more powerful orgasm crashed in on her, trampling over the ripples of the milder one.

Jill's body convulsed. She hunched upward, tearing herself from Chelle's arms and then threw herself backwards as the next pulse hit her. Jill's original motion had pulled Chelle forward and the dark headed girl was unable to avoid Jill's head as it shot back. Jill barely noticed the contact, but Chelle was woozy.

"Oh my God!" Jill cried as another wave of pleasure, raw and seemingly undampered, hit her.

Her legs were clamped so tightly to the sides of Mary's head she hadn't noticed what happened, but Katie did and rushed over to Chelle. As the pleasure rippled away and Jill relaxed, she began to feel the dull throbbing from her head.

"You Okay?" Katie asked, helping Chelle to a sitting position.

The tall brunette shook her head as if to clear it and then laughed.

"First time that's ever happened," she said while rubbing her chin.

"Will make the bloopers for sure," Katie said, her relief evident.

"I'm so sorry," Jill said in embarrassment.

"No worries," the tall girl said, "I'm sure you'll make it up to me."

Jill was about to respond, but Mary started to gently tongue her pussy again and she found she couldn't speak. Chelle rose and started to walk towards the hallway, but she staggered and Katie had to help her. Mary ignored them, getting lost again in eating Jill's pussy. Jill could hardly keep her thoughts together in the face of the rapidly mounting pleasure. Jill sighed and moaned through two more orgasms before Katie returned. Mary paused and looked up. "She Okay?"

"Yeah, just a little dizzy. She's a trooper though, when I left she was putting on her harness," Katie replied.

"You ready for that?" Mary asked, gently nuzzling Jill's damp lips.

"For what?" she managed.

"This," Chelle said as she entered.

Jill couldn't have spoken if her life depended upon it. Chelle was nude, save for a thin purple latex girdle that went around her waist and between her legs. From it bobbed an imposing red jelly dildo. Her breasts were small, but well formed and her legs were very long and shapely, but Jill barely noticed. Here eyes seemed glued to the dildo and the way it bobbed before Chelle as she walked.

Mary stood up and whisked her shirt over her head while kicking out of her shoes. Jill saw her hands go to her jeans, but her view was blocked as Chelle knelt between her still open legs. She grasped the dong in her hand and began to gently rub the head up and down between Jill's slick and pouting lips. Katie was watching though the eye piece of one of the camera's on the tripods. She frowned, grabbed the hand held and moved around to the back of the sofa, so her line of sight was unobstructed.

Chelle seated the dildo's fluted head at Jill's entrance, using one hand to keep it stiff and the other on Jill's hip to keep her balance.

"Ready baby?"

"I guess, just go slow, that thing looks awful big."

"I'll be gentle, but you needn't worry, I've used it on a lot of smaller girls with no problems," Chelle said.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers