Just Like Velvet

Story Info
A husband and wife have a mid-morning romp.
1.5k words
4.18
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered as I came inside, the large wooden door sounding a loud 'Click!' as it shut. I had a grey knit hat on, covering my braid, a thick black coat which hid the small womanly curves on my chest, tight blue jeans, brown insulated boots, and black mittens. I saw you on the couch, sipping your tea with a smile on your face.

"I thought you loved the cold." You raised a bold eyebrow at me, questioning my former statement.

"I do. When it's not snowing." I turned my back to you, bending to unlace my boots and leave them and their snowy soles at the door. I hung up my coat, put my gloves in the chest, but left the hat on, afraid of the possible frizz beneath.

"Nice ass." You chuckled, a smile obvious in your voice.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Your favorite part. You always cited it whenever you felt the need, unafraid to lay a hand on it in front of anybody, anywhere.

I wiggled my toes and walked to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and a glass of water. I walked over to my chair and sat down, propping my feet up on the leather ottoman. We had bought this house about a year ago, and I had just redecorated. It was a nice two story. Brick outside, high ceilings inside. Marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, slate floors. Dark wood, it was my dream home. Four bedrooms upstairs. Three being designated.

The master was the room we considered our fortress. Where we made love, got dressed, had good times, and on that rare occasion bad times. One room was a guest room, for welcomed visitors, and for those untimely visits from your mother. She always took the time to question me about a non existent pregnancy. Another room for the office, a large desk took up a wall and a corner, two computers on it. Photos, pens, paper clips, calenders, sticky notes, and whatever else an office needs was in there.

The other room was for whatever our future may be. The kitchen was beautiful, where I cooked for you, and myself, thoroughly enjoying every minute. I couldn't help but to smile whenever I thought about how many times you'd bent me over the island, your hands pinning my wrists down, cool marble against my tanned skin. God... all in all, our home was that of a successful happy couple whom had no qualms with one another or our lives.

"Honey?" you startled me, bringing me out of dream land.

"Yeah?" I raised a black eyebrow at you, sipping my water.

"Love you." you smiled and continued to read all of your reports and articles, being the most up to date man I know.

We sat there, both comfortable in our silence. I watched you as I ate my apple, your brown eyes scanning the screen of your laptop, intense. You're so... quixotic. Sans the impracticality. I got up and padded my way back to the kitchen, throwing away my apple core and setting my glass by the sink.

"I'm going to shower." I kissed the top of your head, earning a nod.

I began and completed my ascend of the stairs, turning to the right and walking down the hall to our room. The walls were a deep red color, our bed fluffy with quality linens and covers. I stripped, throwing my clothes in the wicker hamper that stood by my vanity. I walked into our bathroom, and glanced at myself in the mirror as I unraveled my braid. My recent diet had paid off, I was back to a size two. You've never at any problems with my physique, loving it no matter what number was on the tag of my jeans. I smiled and wiggled my hips at myself in the mirror, heaven forbid if you knew my silly quirks when you weren't around.

I turned on the water, getting it to a warm if not hot temperature. I stepped in, washing my face first, then my hair, lathering it with my cinnamon shampoo. The amazing scent floated around me, soap running down my body and pooling at the drain around my feet. I shaved, and put conditioner in my hair, and stood there, utterly comfortable. I washed myself with peach bodywash, getting myself as clean as possible before rinsing.

To be honest, I was lost in my own little world until I felt your palm against my stomach and your lips against my shoulder. Soon enough I was pressed flush against you, your erection pressed against my thigh, throbbing. I loved the velvet over steel feeling that it always had, something totally unique to a man. I braced my hands against the wall, no words were spoken between us.

Surprisingly you turned me around, kneeling before me and flicking your tongue across my clit, pushing two of your fingers inside of me, rubbing them against my g-spot. Your eyes caught mine as you looked up, a smirk on your face as you suckled on my clit, making me quiver. Water ran down our bodies, keeping us comfortable. I moaned, wanting you inside of me. I didn't want you to make love to me, I didn't want you to be gentle. I wanted you to fuck me. And that's exactly what you did.

You stood and turned me around again, sliding the tip of your dick along my pussy, focusing on my clit momentarily, before thrusting into me. I gasped and dug my nails into one of your thighs, you groaned and rested your forehead against my shoulder. Your thrusts began slow, but deep. Soon enough they were fast and deliberate, your hands gripping my waist.

"Oh baby..." I shuddered, closing my eyes tightly as I came. My pussy repeatedly tightened around your cock, testing your will power.

"Fuck." You groaned as you continued to thrust, your wet flesh smacking against mine.

That lightheaded feeling took it's familiar hold on me, my knees were weak. You wrapped an arm around my waist, keeping me steady. I'm sure my ass was red from your efforts, my waist was from your grip. You let out an almost growl like groan.

"I can't finish in here." Your hand twisted the handle turning the water off.

You opened the door, stepping out and pulling me with you. You toweled off and then did the same to me, my hair still dripped water down the column of my spine as you held my hand and took me over to our bed. You layed down on your back, scooting until you were in the middle of the bed. Your hands reached for my shoulders but I quickly intercepted them with my own, intertwining my fingers with yours. I climbed onto the bed, my knees between yours.

Bending at the waist, I kissed your chest, trailing my way down to your hips and pubic bone. My chin slid against your shaft but I tried my hardest to ignore it. Hot breath flowed over you, making you needy for any type of touch. I looked up at you, my brown eyes meeting yours. This was one of the times that you were desperate, this was rare. You always were in control over everything, the conductor of your own body. But for once, this was not the case.

I licked your inner thigh, planning to soon put your dick into my mouth but you acted too fast. Your hands encircled my upper arms and you pulled me up your body, my thighs settling by your hips. You thrust upwards and slid into me, hitting my cervix as I settled against you. I dug my nails into your chest, whimpering. You bit your lip, your strong hands holding my waist as you thrust into me. I saw your abs contract and I felt your hands grip me tighter, your dick throbbing inside of me.

You sat up quickly, your lips pressing against mine firmly. You groaned, gripping my wet hair and pulling my head back, exposing my neck to you. Your lips. You kissed the column of my throat as you came, shuddering and filling me like you've done so many times before. I panted, my head still back. My eyes were closed but my lips were slightly parted. Utter bliss. You kissed my chest, your tongue lazily sliding over my nipple.

"Don't get me started again." I warned you, my head dropping, my eyes catching yours.

"Bring it on." You grinned, now playfully biting my nipple. Mischeif in your pupils.

You maintained your sitting position with me for a while, letting us both calm down. Soon enough though, you rolled me over. Lovingly looking at me and brushing wet hair from my face. I sighed, turning my head. My cheek touched the wet comforter. The look on your face told me you'd handle it, a wanna be apology for your actions. I felt at home with you. I think we were both aware of this.