Just Mates Pt. 01

Story Info
Just mates: but that did not mean they didn't wank together.
4.8k words
4.48
18.5k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

They had met, as men sometimes do, in the pub. It had been a casual conversation at the bar but when Tony had popped in again the next Saturday, he had found himself talking to Dennis Matterson again. Tony was a newcomer to the village who had moved to the country on retirement. It had always been an ambition to leave London town and retire to the country and had rather expected to do it with Del. That, though, had been a sad story and he had moved alone in early bereavement. So sad given the plans they had had and more. The children, grown up of course, had said he should not make the move, but he had carried it through. Perhaps because that was what Del and he had planned to do together. It was not quite what he had expected. The country was very different from the town and it was more difficult making friends than he had thought.

Dennis had lived in the village for years. He was not a widower, but his wife had walked out on him. Odd, after thirty years, but these things happened.

The two got on very well and became both friends and drinking buddies. What was odd about them, and this was not something other people knew in the village was what they did for sexual release. They were not gay, not one bit of it, yet had become wanking buddies as well as drinking buddies. 'Needs must...' perhaps; had either been in a relationship it would most likely not have happened, but they were not.

It had come about from an innocuous question from Dennis, "What do you do for sex these days?"

Tony had laughed, "Come off it. What'd you think? Like being back at school really."

"Magazines? Your own hand?"

Tony had laughed again. "Bit too personal really but, well, not Mayfair and Men Only these days... well I have reached for the top shelf once or twice - not in the village, though."

"Not with old Mrs. Jenks watching. You can imagine her gossiping about it."

"Does she have such things on the shelf?"

"No, of course not! I've some Continental mags if you want to borrow though."

Dennis's magazines proved quite strong stuff. Not simply girly magazines with lots of pictures of posed girls showing everything, but plentiful copulation, fellation, cunnilingus, sodomy... you name it. Most things were there and often very well photographed as well. Tony exercised his penis thoroughly as he leafed through - night after night; for days, actually. It was not quite the twenty-first century; it was not the time of the Internet; things were different then; quite a bit different. The magazines were rather educational, in rather an odd way. They certainly opened Tony's eyes a little wider than they had perhaps been.

Tony was suitably grateful next time they met, "Thanks."

"Enjoyed them?"

"Quite a few times!"

They had laughed. It was all done circumspectly. The wanking word was not mentioned. They had alluded to what they both did, Dennis had offered wanking material and it been accepted, but they had not actually gone as far as to talk about what they did in any detail. Men don't - normally.

The spring came, and the two men agreed it would do them good to get out and take some exercise. Walking seemed a lot more palatable than running and neither really wanted to dress up in Lycra and speed across the countryside shouting at each other on bicycles.

It was good to meet up and head out with the prospect of a day's walking and that all-important pub lunch. Sometimes circular and sometimes linear with a return by train or bus more often than car. They got well into the whole idea, taking longer and longer walks, enjoying both exercise, company and the beer.

It was a glorious sunny, early July weekday when they set out on one walk which took them, as sometimes happened, by a river. It was all so pretty with the trees fringing it and the gravel of its bed showing clearly with the occasional trout swimming lazily. It was lovely, the weather hot and the water looked very inviting to the two walkers.

"We could have a dip," said Dennis.

"Tempting, tempting. What they call wild swimming these days, apparently."

"Or what we simply called 'swimming' as boys. I used to swim with my friends in a local river. Parents never knew of course. Must have been I suppose ten or eleven. Four of us used to go into it and swim around. We had a rope tied to a tree and used to swing out and let go."

"Splash?"

"Yes, a heck of a splash. Such great fun. Used to swim across the river up on the bank and pretend to be explorers or something."

"Sounds like it was good then. Well, I'm game. Let's take a dip."

The men undressed. They were not wearing a lot to start with. Dennis paused at his boxers. "I'm not getting these wet and we always swam naked as boys." So down they came.

Tony was momentarily surprised seeing his friend standing there naked on the riverbank. "I suppose we are all men together," and then joined him.

"We were all boys back then. We'd have hardly wanted girls along. That was a much later interest! Different now I suppose."

Tony smiled, "well that might put a different complexion on the whole idea of a swim."

They looked out at and across the river. Birdsong, bees buzzing and the trill of the moving water but nothing else, not even a hint of traffic in the background. It was such a lovely warm day and the riverbank was quiet, peaceful and almost idyllic.

The two men stepped down into the water and walked a little way across the gravel, feeling it under their bare feet, to where it was a bit deeper and began to swim. It was lovely, cool and so refreshing on a hot day. Good to swim and drift a little downstream with the current. Perfect really and once in the water not a bit strange, really, to both be naked together. They did not go far. Their clothes were not exactly on show and it was pretty unlikely anyone would come along, but they neither wished to leave them too far away nor get so far as to find it difficult to find them again. That would be just a bit of a problem!

Dennis swam to a gravelled beach on the inner curve of the river, the other side from their clothes and got out, closely followed by Tony. The two men sat enjoying the warmth of the sunshine as, whilst it had been good to swim, the water was quite cool.

"I didn't expect to be doing this. Sitting stark bollock naked with you on a riverbank when we first met in that pub." The mention of 'bollocks' caused both men's eyes to instinctively drop. Two pairs of ballocks were very much there in the sunshine, and, also, the other things. 'Lolling' would have been a good description. "This is all very natural. At one with nature, I suppose."

"We were like that as boys," commented Dennis. "I remember us smearing ourselves with mud as war paint or as camouflage and creeping around in the wood in bare feet and bare everything else. Great fun, great games. Sticks as spears or guns. Happy days, as they say."

Behind them, through bushes and trees the faint sound of a girl's laughter. Their heads turned.

"Not as alone as we thought. We'd have hated that. Girls, urgh!"

Tony smiled remembering his own young boy view of girls, "yeah, urgh!"

Their view of girls, as grown men, was rather different. They sat with ears cocked in the direction of the sound. They were not on a footpath: just the bank of a river. It seemed very unlikely anyone was coming towards them. Even if a footpath did indeed go past them it did not seem close. They could sit there unobserved as the girl or people went past. There was no immediate need to slip into the safety or modesty of the river and swim away. The laughter heard twice did not seem to be coming any closer.

"I wonder what that's about? You game for going to take a little look."

"Like this?" Tony frowned.

"We can retreat to the river easy enough, be like playing as boys again. Playing spies."

"Naked spies?"

"OK, Red Indians then."

"Should have loin cloths."

"Perhaps some didn't. Naked savages then!"

"Do we pick up sticks as spears?"

"You game? Bit of an adventure, eh?"

Tony followed Dennis, followed his bare bottom into the trees and bushes. It was, actually, rather fun creeping along, trying not to snap a twig or, being practical, not step on something which might hurt a bare foot. It was a slow and silent advance towards the sound. They did not cross a footpath. It seemed that side of the bank was just trees. Strangely nice being naked doing that. A certain thrill not so much sexual, indeed not at all Tony thought, but the thrill of doing something a little wrong, a little inappropriate: and being like boys again. The happy, carefree games of boyhood.

"Oh." Oh indeed! A whispered 'oh' to each other, as they peered over the top of a hedge into the corner of a sunny open field. Upon the grass a blanket was spread with the remains of a picnic. It was a couple out for a walk and a picnic. Rather obviously a couple because they were kissing. A fair-haired girl in a dress and a dark-haired lad in jeans.

The mystery of the laughter had been solved and really the two men should have retreated, their mission successfully accomplished, only... their gaze was transfixed by what the lad had done by way of unbuttoning to the girl's dress. A breast had been removed from the dress, a quite full, smooth, creamy breast with a very pleasing pale pink nipple and substantial areola. All there for the two men to see in the sunshine.

It was very much what two rather mature men like to see. A sudden change from playing at being boys: they were, all of a moment, very much grown men with grown men's interests. And they were very pleased to see the second breast brought out into the sunshine, right before their eyes, and fondled. Their eyes followed the young man's fingers with close attention, not least the way his fingers stroked up the breast and met together with a tug to the nipple.

They had a much better look at the girl's face when the boy moved his lips from her mouth to her nipples. A pretty, rounded face under the central parting to her hair. Her eyes were closed but, even so, the men were well hidden by the unruly growth above the hedge and them being in shade whereas the blanket was in the sun. They were not too worried about being seen. In any case the hedge was between them and the couple. They could escape from discovery with impunity. They were in no hurry to move, were quite content at what they were seeing.

The two men's eyes followed the movement of the boy's hand, first to the girl's knee and then slowly creeping up her thigh and under the thin material of her dress. Both men had done the same many times in the past but that did not make the action any less pleasing to watch. The boy was not being rebuffed. A feminine hand was not dropping and firmly moving the boy's hand away. Perhaps it was a first time, perhaps not. So exciting to watch, the slow but steady advance of the hand. The movement of the hand beneath the material was interesting. Both men had a reasonable idea of what was happening, not least from the increasing frequency of the rise and fall of the girl's chest. The touching was increasing her rate of breathing.

Again, the focus of their eyes moved as the girl's hand too started moving. A touch to the front of the lad's jeans and then a stroking of the material. Then a tug to the zip and a second hand undid the brass button. It was obvious the penis within was not simply going to be pulled through the fly but brought out into the open. Was it to be masturbated in the sunshine or would there be a coupling? The men were fascinated.

Not only fascinated, but very aroused, each so conscious his penis had grown and was standing up in the air, each of the two men with a considerable urge to stroke, but, at the same time, hardly wanting the other to see their stand or know what they were doing.

The boy's penis was brought out by the girl; his briefs tugged, and the thing extracted. To Tony it was almost shocking to see another man's cock like that. The girl's fingers curled and then began stroking. It was obvious she had done that before.

Tony and Dennis turned their heads to each other and widened their eyes. Both winked and went back to their Peeping Tommery and the pleasing sight of a pair of white panties being pulled down young thighs. The mutual masturbation was a pleasure to see, hidden fingers moving under the dress, the two men knowing those fingers had free access to no doubt very wet and hot soft flesh; the two men watching the young girl's fingers moving the flesh of the lad's erection up and down in just so the way they would like her fingers to work on their own erections.

Would that be it? Would it be, just so lovely, mutual finger work, mutual masturbation in the sunshine on a perfect summer's day? Would the girl perhaps cry out or whimper as she shuddered in orgasm? How high would the young, virile penis shoot its stuff? How much would pour out over the young girl's fingers or might she make him come over her breasts?

The girl's hand came away leaving the penis standing on its own and the young lovers kissed.

"Suck it," whispered Dennis into Tony's ear.

Tony nodded, moving his own lips close to Dennis' ear, "wouldn't it..."

But the girl was already moving, her head travelling down the lad's body. It looked very like she was going to do just that.

And she was.

"...oh yes," breathed Tony into Dennis' ear, "please!"

The lips had parted, touched and taken in the boy's knob. Just so good to see it held there and then the girl's lips moving further down the shaft, before slipping up again. It was evident the boy was really enjoying that. Behind the hedge the two men were so wishing it was their cocks within the girl's mouth. Even the touch of the leaves to their hard penises, pushed into the hedge was good, a little gentle movement but both careful not to get perhaps spiked by a thorn or something where the flesh was really delicate.

The girl raised her head. Good to see her tongue come out and run around her lips, good to see the wetness left upon the boy's penis. For a moment the men wondered if the boy had ejaculated but there had been no obvious signs of that either from him or her.

The lad stood and pulled shoes, socks, trousers and pants off to leave him unencumbered. The girl was smiling up at him as he stripped.

"Nice, Josh," she said as he pulled his tee shirt off, leaving him standing naked above her. She too moved up onto her knees and momentarily the men had the lovely sight of a young naked and erect young man in profile with his erection so up in the air and a young girl kneeling in a dress, but with both breasts out and exposed, right in front of him. There was no touching at that moment. Just a fine young man standing erect with the anticipation of the pretty, young, half naked girl about to lean forward and suck. A photograph would have been wonderful. It was, as so many scenes are, both captured and uncaptured by photograph, merely fleeting and then the girl was indeed sucking. Another perfect image of standing young man having his erection sucked by a kneeling young woman.

Would the semen pass that way? Seemingly not, for after a gentle fellation, and even a little ball fondling on the girl's part, her lips came away and she settled herself back on the rug, her open knees an obvious invitation to the young man standing there to use his cock upon her. It was certainly looming there above her with the easy capability to perform the act of sexual intercourse.

The sucking had been an absolute delight to the watchers. But now, with the girl's knees open, they could see much more of her thigh and almost to her sex. They wanted to see that.

"Hairy, do you think?" It was whispered by Dennis. Tony put his finger to his lips. Secrecy and silence were vital.

Just so good to see the boy getting down and onto the girl. Knowing by her gasp when he had made the penetration and then to watch the couple rocking back and forth as they copulated. In a way there was not much to see apart from the boy's rising and falling buttocks. Nothing wrong with them, as such, but the men would rather it was the girl's bottom that was visible, say if she had been riding 'Cowgirl.'

The two men watched with considerable interest and no lessening of their own erections. They watched the whole scene through to conclusion; they thought the girl might have come but certainly knew the lad had by the speeded pumping and the noises he made.

Their erections might not have faltered but the young man's certainly had by the time he pulled out. It gave the men a sight they had been hoping to see. Not so much the sight of a rubbery, spent cock - which they certainly saw - but, with her dress really rucked up, a brief sight of an indeed hairy and rather neat female sex - hair the same colour as on her head. A wet and recently fucked sex.

Dennis motioned with his head. It was time to leave the couple. More than time. They were probably lucky not to have been spotted. Slowly they lowered their heads and crept away. After a few yards they straightened and walked normally, perhaps if two men walking naked and with full erections could be called normal. Standing close to the hedge their 'male enthusiasm' had been hidden from each other. It was not now.

There was embarrassment, but nothing much either could do. They were not little boys playing Red Indians anymore. The stimulation of what they had been watching was far too great. Embarrassment did nothing to soften tumescence. The two men walked back to the river fully erect through the trees, leaving the couple to be post coital and loving. A strange sight. They could not help seeing the other, their eyes rather drawn back, again and again to the unusual sight - bobbing erect penises in the dappled sunlight.

"Well, wow!"

"Wasn't she lovely! Such a surprise and to see - all that!"

"All that, indeed! And, I have to say, a bit of a surprise finding myself seeing you like that and me being like this!"

They were back on the riverbank in the full sun, two naked men completely unable to hide their erections from each other. They could have put their hands in front, but all a bit late and rather silly, a girly thing even. Instead the feigned normality as if it was all just what they did. Their eyes, though, were on each other's, sizing them up.

"Well, neither us needs to be ashamed of our equipment. Nor did the young lad, did he? And wasn't she just so nice. Loved those big nips and that glimpse of her hair when he pulled away..."

"Yeah. If only it had been our turn."

The two men sat.

"Would you mind, following him? She was a bit, um..."

"Cum upon?"

"Fuck, yes. Cum within, I think; though you couldn't miss it, could you?"

"Nope. Yeah, I'd have been very happy to have walked over by invitation, shaken the young man's hand, and then fucked her." He looked again at his friend's cock. "Or followed you if you had been invited first. No, my thoughts would have been on fucking the girl not worrying about such niceties. You?"

"I've never followed..."

"Neither have I. No three in a bed sex for me, alas. Neither with another bloke or two girls. I've missed out! Have you?"

"Nope. Just the one woman, ever." Momentarily Tony looked ever so sad. The loss of Del still hurt. He smiled, not wishing to dampen their day. Not that it was exactly going badly, what with the swimming and the voyeuring. "Of course, in my mind rather more!"

There was a lull in the conversation. The two men simply sitting in the sunshine, their erections showing no sign of dissipating. Dennis turned his head back towards the field. "No sound of pursuit. I think we got away with that."

"We weren't seen. I'm sure of it. Wasn't it just so good? I had not realised. I mean I've never done anything like that before. Yeah, the odd window where I might have almost seen something accidentally, but not the real Peeping Tom experience. It was just so, um, stimulating. As you can see." He indicated, though it was obvious what he was referring to.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12