Just Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

The pressure on his cock went from touching to ramming. A hand supported it from behind and a slap on his ass stung him and evoked a somewhat muted stabbing forward of his hips. Combined with a courageous push backward by Cherry, who must have been on her knees on a coffee table below him, the mutual thrust inserted all but the last inch or so of Bart's stiff cock deep inside Cherry's ass.

There was silence, and no movement. The bitch had talked Cherry into getting fucked in the ass, and now she was probably hurt and unable to move. Bart felt terrible, and yet he could do nothing to withdraw from her chute. As long as she was pushed back at him as she was, he could do nothing to relieve her pain.

Musk then asked, "Cherry, are you all right?"

More silence.

"Cherry?" Musk's voice nearly broke.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Godddddd," Cherry finally said in a gush of air released as if she were a balloon. "You were so right, Ban. It hurt like hell, but now, it feels..." She pulled forward and off a few inches of the sword that impaled her. Then she pushed back in a thrust of half the power of her first. She was more prepared now, the mystery and fear being quickly replaced by lust and greed. This renewed the sensation of fullness and forced another inch of the man's meat up her hole. "Ohhhh that is soooo good."

Musk and Ban laughed, though each held secret a pang of envy. Even Bart felt himself smile at the woman's pleasure, not the least bit unhappy now to have his cock buried up her ass. He tried to work it, but was reminded of his severely secured condition. The fondness began to subside. Another slap on his ass brought back the reality of his position. He ate Musk while Cherry pumped his cock with her ass at a steadily increasing pace.

Ban was moving around behind him, or between his legs, and was up to something, he was sure. With his ass upturned, his knees spread wide and his body facing down, let alone with his face buried in pussy, he could not have seen what she was about no matter how fearful he was. The panic began to grow again. He was exposed, helpless, and at the mercy of a bitch who'd already proven by her drug inducing behavior and power over all in the room, she was dangerous. He felt the greatest sting yet on his ass as the crack scared them all.

"Meat, Baby," Ban growled from behind. "You are nothing but meat. You wheel it around like it's some kind of golden sword. You think the world is yours, you can slay anyone you want, anytime you want."

Bart finally figured it out – he wasn't the bad guy. She was punishing him for all the bad things "men" had done to her. He'd never even laid eyes on her before, and she was punishing him for all her pain. It wasn't fair! He gurgled and moaned into Musk's cunt.

"You're gonna pay, Mr. Meat, Mr. Perfect Example, for all your cronies, and for as long as I say." She slapped him again on the other cheek. "That's it Meat Man, tighten that ass. I'm comin' for you Meat Man, and I'm gonna make it hurt." She slapped his other cheek, the welts most definitely rising up by now. His first reaction was fear. Was this how it would end?

The stings hurt, but not consequentially. Yes, he would have had her stop, if he'd had a choice, and something told him he was in for more pain, but his curiosity, and the first tingling of lust, told him to hang in there. He tried to relax his ass, but the inane fear kept his muscles tensed. She was a pro, but he was powerful. Like a tank retreating into a fortified hide, he felt his sphincter close down tight. Nothing was getting through.

Ban pushed something up against his asshole. It parted the muscle's outer rim only. "Feel me at your door, Meat Man?"

He tried to nod his head, but realized it was fruitless. Musk had pulled her chair, and pussy, so close up to him with her heels firmly dug into his back that his neck was bent back nearly double. The punishment was actually exciting him.

He tried to wiggle his ass in acknowledgement, but Ban took it the wrong way. "What!" She shouted, enraged at what she misinterpreted to be a taunt.

"Oh God!" Musk shouted, nearly cuming in Bart's face. "Take him already! Fuck him! Now! Drive him to me!"

"Yeah, Ban," Cherry gushed, "Live up to that name. Fuck him to me!"

Bart had no icdea what they were talking about. What name? "Ban?" Wait! He started to think more clearly. For the first time things were beginning to make some sense. Musk, the name of the one who seemed to like to shove her musky smelling twat in his face every chance she got. Cherry, the virgin ass he'd just taken to a new life. And now Ban, what was... Oh shit!

Chapter Four

The pain ripped up around his puckered ass and fired through his system to his brain and right out to his eyes, which lit up like white hot embers. He felt the body against his groin, hips pushing on his cheeks and flesh against the beginnings of his thighs. Hands were holding the muscles of his waist and pulling the massive intruder hard up against him.

The other girls groaned loudly at whatever reaction they'd gotten from his tortured lurch, and soon were begging for more. Thankfully, for the moment at least, Ban, Banana he had figured out a moment before he was impaled, just held him. She had filled him up with something so lifelike he could have sworn it was a real cock. Then again, no real cock was as big and stiff as what now filled his ass.

The others chided Ban again for another lurch, and soon were begging for more torture of the man who was pleasuring them completely at their behest. Musk was running her pussy up and down his face like a dog cleaning his ass after a shit. Cherry had lost all composure and was huffing and grunting with every slam of her ass back on his out of control cock. And suddenly Ban pulled her huge dildo out of his ass and let the membrane close, slowly, but it closed.

Bart sighed his relief. Ban laughed her loudest, lowest, guttural laugh yet. Something was changing, but Bart was far too worried about the next, inevitable attack. Ban hated men. She hated him most for he had become, somehow, the personification of all men. What the hell had he done to deserve this? What had men done to her to warrant such hate? He braced himself for the next onslaught.

"Meat Man," Ban said in a voice that sounded more like a man than like the bitch at the bar. "Man Meat." She said curiously. She slapped the dong down on the crack of his ass. Bart could have sworn it was real, the way it felt, and compressed and gave when it came in contact.

"Meat Man, meet Man Meat," And the dong pushed through his sphincter once again, slower but not stopping until he felt it buried one hundred percent up his ass, and the owner's body pushing snuggly up against his loins.

A strap on? It had to be, the most realistic strap on ever, but that's all that would account for the body slam coming at the end of the plunge. Whatever, Bart thought in a moment of clarity, it felt damn good. His own cherry ass was cherry no longer. To his astonishment, he liked the penetration, or was it the bondage, or the rape? He was trying to figure it out when the motion picked up and the huge dildo began to pump his ass in a gathering rhythm. Soon it picked up pace, so slowly it took some time to discern the increasing tempo, but also slowly enough to enable Ban to concentrate on shoving the intruder to its deepest penetration. No matter, thought Bart, for it felt too damn good to complain about anything.

"I think he likes it girls," Ban said no longer sounding like a female at all. She was an animal now, a lust driven, hateful animal bent on his sexual destruction. She pumped his ass several times and rolled down on his back, the stiff nipples of her giant tits poking into his skin. Her hands reached under him and pulled on his own tits, pinched and pulled on his pectoral muscles, grabbed and ripped at his flesh. The sensations combined with those evoked by the others to drive Bart to a new height, one he'd never conceived of, let alone fantasized. But the cloud of delight had a hole in it, a place where something still didn't fit. That voice...

"I know he likes it, damnit. How are we going to punish someone with torture they love?" She slapped his ass, then grabbed a handful of skin, jerking it up and down to enhance her own experience at his expense. "And you do like it, Mr. Meat, don't you?" She slapped his ass again. Her entire weight was on his back. She was hanging all over him. Her weight didn't bother him at all, for she couldn't have weighed more than one-thirty. It felt good in fact, so good he wanted her to pick up the pace.

"You figure it out yet, Meat Man?" Ban pumped his ass hard for effect, then rose up off his back. "You will."

Bart was trying to figure what was going on, when he felt the pace of all three of them pick up. He was the first to cum.

"Yes!" Cherry said as the volcano of hot jiz erupted in her ass. "Fuck it! Harder! Cum in me more!" She continued to scream, less and less coherently as her own orgasm was inspired this lewdest of acts, and it enveloped her.

Bart felt his head jerked back as Musk suddenly gushed a fountain into his mouth. She came like a race horse and bucked and bucked her pussy against his face and bone for all the effect she could get. Between Cherry and Musk, all hell was breaking loose, all over his body.

But it was what came next that tore Bart from his world forever – hot jiz burned up his ass like exhaust from a Saturn V rocket. He felt the stuff emerge from the tip of the fat and lengthy tool up his chute, and spread like lava inside him. For a moment, his world stood still. Then the foreign object in his ass pulsed, pushed, and spurted again, another load of hot liquid love. He convulsed involuntarily back on the shaft, his body craving more of the punishing penetration. Spurt after spurt told him for the first time what it was like to be fucked, to be taken, used and ejaculated into like some slutty trash without regard for anyone, or anything else. He was violated in every hole, and in every way. He had no choice, and he had no control. The rape was complete.

A second or two after the wave of surprise washed over him, and the sense of violation subsided, he realized just how good it felt to have a cock up his ass, and how it felt to have it fire its lusty contents into his wanton tunnel. He didn't know how Ban had done it, but he sure liked, no, he loved getting fucked up the ass!

"Hahahaha..." Laughed Ban behind him as she pumped and pumped his guts.

The laugh was in the lowest tone of voice yet, and it gave Bart cause to think yet again about the confusion enveloping him. He slurped greedily at the soaking pussy dripping on his face. He struggled unconsciously to plunge his expended yet still rock solid cock into Cherry's cunt, still sopping from her anal induced orgasm. He also wiggled his hips as best he could in an attempt to encourage the rape of his ass.

A slap on his ass was welcomed – it bode well for more punishment. A slap on the other cheek was that much more appreciated. The cock in his ass barely skipped a beat before renewing its assault. Of course, he thought, with latex and rubber, and this was certainly quality stuff, there was no "tired" or "worn out." But what came next was to be the most confusing yet exhilarating moment of his young life.

"Take it Bitch," Ban ordered, pounding her cock up his ass to the hilt yet again. "Man meat for Meat Man. Take Banana's banana right up your ass and like it, or I'll fuck you crazy until you do."

And then it was clear. The raw words burst forth. Ban was a man, a true tranny with large, real tits and a cock to satisfy the most demanding needs. He must have had a hard time over the years, for he seemed to get off on turning the tables on those who would laugh at his beliefs, or perhaps would take advantage simply because they could. To Ban, Bart must have seemed conceited, refusing the drink at the bar. Or maybe Ban thought he recognized the tranny status of Ban and brushed him off like lint off his shirt. Refusing a drink from a lady would have seemed incredibly rude.

Bart thought, "He can't be the devil - he was not really hurting anyone. The wanton tranny had drugged and kidnapped him, yet shared him with his friends, both of whom seemed to have their own needs to satisfy. They had him totally helpless, and yet took some effort to see that he was comfortable, and enjoying the actions they employed.

He thought a moment longer and realized that if they hadn't done what they had done, he might never have known what it was like to feel the hot touch of boned flesh inside him. He might never have known what it was like to be helpless on the other end of a cock. He might never have been equipped with new knowledge that he was sure would enhance his sexual prowess and enjoyment, along with that of any future partners he would have. He'd always been picky about his targets in the past, but now a whole new world of lust and desire was spread out before him, a world of new partners, and new appreciation.

Musk pushed her chair back with the use of her heels on Bart's back. Cherry rocked forward and off his cock. Bart sucked in a lungful of air, feeling all but abandoned.

"You drugged me," He said panting, "Kidnapped and raped me," He paused while the others waited for his next words.

There was silence and Ban began to withdraw from his ass.

Bart barked, "And if you take that cock out of my ass I'm gonna hunt you all down and fuck you like you think I would."

Another moment of silence followed.

Then Bart's voice came on again, "You other two, switch positions and lets not waste another minute of this dream."

A collective sigh was followed by smiles he could not see, but a resurging cock he could certainly feel. Ban pushed slowly but hard up against his ass and reburied her cock inside him.

The one called Musk pulled the gauze and head strap from Bart and gave him a view of a curvy woman with large breasts. Her long brown hair was somewhat askew and her bewildered eyes told of her own confusion and fear. Her tentative smile however also told of her gratefulness that this was going to turn out even better than they'd hoped. She remembered her next task and scooted quickly down under Bart to assume her friend's position.

Cherry came into the picture like a little girl. She was probably older than Musk, but obviously less experienced in the world of raw sex. She hopped up on the wheeled chair and hiked her legs up and over Bart's shoulders and began immediately to pull her pussy into place. The glee on her face was like that of a kid about to play "I'll show you mine..."

Bart turned his head and strained to look back at Ban. She was even more majestic than he remembered. She stood proudly up against his ass, a look of defiance on her face. Her eyes penetrated the air between them and spoke their defiance in brilliance. Bart drilled his own vision right back at her. He found himself wanting to apologize for the hell she must have been put through in life, and to tell her it was okay, that he was there to make it right. Instead, their eyes spoke. When all was said, Bart curled the corner of his lip. Ban blinked, and nodded slightly. Bart rolled his eyes as if to motion her into him, to resume her attack, and Ban finally smiled and pushed her hips in hard.

Bartholomew Swain sighed. He looked back to the front and was confronted with a new pussy to eat, is juices already flowing and with a whole new smell to assault his senses. He felt the familiar pushing of an anal pucker against his cock, and then an entire engulfment of his manly meat. It was buried quickly in Musk's darkest place and she arched her back upward for more bodily contact with this new specimen of personal passion and fun.

But it was the intimacy of the brutal act behind him that held the majority of his mind's attention. He did his best to arch and push his ass back at Ban. She acknowledged with another push of her own, and then a double, simultaneous slap on each of his cheeks.

"Fuck him girls! He's just meat and he has a long way to go before we're even!"

Rating:

--------------------------------------

The story doesn't end until the reader puts it down. Before you move on from this one, I would like to know what you thought while reading it. Your thoughts are invaluable to my doing better next time. I listen to all constructive comments, and even some that are not. If you include your email address, I'll write and thank you and answer any questions. Your vote helps too, telling others what to expect. Thanks, truly, for your time.

--------------------------------------

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers
12