Just My Fantasy...

Story Info
The passion that eludes me.
738 words
4.13
8.2k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the day you've been longing for because we have been apart far too long. Even though we've seen one another many times your heart still skips a beat, you break out into a bit of a sweat, and your breaths are heavy with anticipation. You come in and I'm standing there waiting for you. We embrace and lock lips instantly. This is instinctive, no pretending, no faking. I reach for your hair at your neck. I stroke, caress, and tell you how so much I've missed you, missed your touch, your scent, the way you taste. By now your heart is pounding as I kiss and use my tongue on your neck while gently tugging your hair at the same time. You feel my hands exploring you as if it were the first time; you feel my heart pound, my hot breath on your neck, my hardness against you. The aching in your heart and between your thighs becomes unbearable. You've replayed this moment in your head countless times while we were apart when you pleasure yourself. But this...well nothing beats the real thing...this is for real.

By now our urges are beyond our control and we gradually lose our clothes until there's nothing in between us. Just skin against skin. We make our way to the luxurious and inviting bed. By now passion and hunger are overwhelming us as my hands and mouth explore your every inch. In spite of my eagerness and desire I am intent on making you enjoy this even though it means excruciating, delightful torture for us both. I make my way to your breasts, your rock hard nipples beckon to my lips and tongue. I caress your breasts as my tongue flicks and makes circles on your sensitive nipples. I run my hands all over you as I take your nipples into my mouth, slow sucking at first gradually pulling harder with my lips. I slowly work my way down your tummy, your thighs. Every time you think I am going to release you from this howling torture I move to another part of your body. You writhe and moan, begging for my tongue...begging for release.

I work my way to your inner thighs again. You feel my fingers spread the petals of your glistening rose...and...there it is! You feel my warm tongue as it gently flicks across your swollen clit. Very light, gentle slow circles now. I reach my hands up and caress your breasts, your legs, your things, all while treating you to what you've yearned for a long time. I suck on your clit while using my tongue at the same time, my fingers thrust deep inside and I can feel you tighten around them. I feel you getting closer to climax as you buck, moan, and writhe under me. Every time you get close I ease off. I work you with my tongue faster and faster...yes! This is it! Your whole body shakes violently as you climax again and again yet I keep going. You beg me to stop...you can't take anymore but I hold you down and keep licking. No mercy.

By now you are just the way I want you. A smile on your face, tension gone, and your legs shake involuntarily. You couldn't walk right now if your life depended on it. During my oral assault you've moved from one side of the bed to the other in a vain attempt to get away from my tongue which pleasures and tortures you at the same time. No matter. I rise up and reach under you and forcibly, but gently pull you to me. You see my swollen erect cock bob up and down just before it enters you. Slowly at first, inch by inch. Short strokes gradually become deeper as your juices cover every inch of me. My urge for release becomes intolerable but I'm determined to hold off until you climax again. You feel my hands on your ass, mouth on your breasts and neck, my stiffness stretching you and pounding harder and harder, my finger working your clit. At last it's more than either of us can take. You feel me explode deep inside you, hear my moans, feel my hands grasp you tight. I hear your screams and you tighten around me in a death grip. Gradually our breathing calms as we collapse in an entwined, exhausted, but contented heap.