Just My Imagination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of there heads swiveled so fast; I thought they would spin all the way around. “What!” they said in unison.

“Well, I can do it,” I corrected myself, “ just not outside. We can do it at my house or your house or we can just forget all about it, it’s up to you. But I just don’t feel comfortable doing this outside. Let me know what you decide.” I turned to walk away, before they had a chance to speak. One of the men, Kevin was standing away from the large group of workers, so I walked up to him. “Would you please tell Scott that I’m going to be across the street at the Chinese takeout place?” He nodded and headed in Scott’s direction. There must have been an urgency to my voice, because he didn’t hesitate or ask questions, he simply went.

I crossed the street and went into the little shop. A little oriental woman with upswept gray hair stood behind the counter. “Please give me the chicken lo-mein and a large Coke, for here please.” I told her. She nodded and rang up my order, took my money and disappeared into the back. She returned in seconds with a Styrofoam plate heaped with steaming hot noodles,

I had barely sat down when my husband entered the restaurant. He sat next to me and put his arm lovingly around me. “Barry said he wasn’t going to do it unless it was behind the theater.” I looked down at my food, a hard lump forming in my throat. “So I told him to forget about it.” I felt- I don’t know how I felt- relieved that my husband had backed me up, disappointed that my fantasy wasn’t going to come about, incensed that Barry had so little respect for my wishes when I was about to give him everything he could have hoped for. I felt like spitting, the asshole must have been on a power trip. Well, fuck him anyway. But my husband must have been happy, now he wouldn’t have to go through with this plan of mine, and he was one step closer to the threesome of his dreams.

Scott brushed my long hair out of the way and kissed my neck. “I know how much you’ve been looking forward to fulfilling this fantasy. We can try to get somebody else whose willing to do it our way, how would that be?”

“Really?” I said my heart lifting. I looked up searchingly into his face.

“Really, babe. What do you think about Kevin?”

“I think,” I said, reaching between my lover’s legs and caressing him aggressively, “that you have never been hotter than you are right now.”

I felt Scott growing beneath my hand. He returned my gaze with a tender look, and pushed my hair away from my forehead and kissed me there gently. “Meet me in the men’s room, twenty seconds.”

The end.

Author's note: I hope you liked the story, be sure to vote and send feedback. Stay tuned to find out what happens between Scott, Denise and Kevin. (I bet you've got a pretty good idea, you filthy filthy thing!)

12