Just My Luck

Story Info
3 women take an unremarkable man back to their hotel.
2.2k words
3.77
40.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers

It had been one of those days. I had had a nightmare at work, fluffed things up with the girl I was trying to pull at the café where I eat my lunch, been balled out by my boss in the afternoon, and now my phone had run out of credit so I couldn't call my mate to tell him I'd be late to meet him that evening. I decided to go for a drink near my office and drown my sorrows on my own instead.

I had not been there long when I caught site of three, devastatingly attractive ladies, all quite voluptuous, full curves and ripe flesh, laughing and giggling together in a booth at the back of the bar. One was blonde, one brunette and the other a deliciously-toned caramel-coloured black woman. They caught me looking in their direction, but instead of scowling or averting their gaze, they accepted my glances with what seemed like good humour, and continued to laugh and giggle amongst themselves, nodding and glinting back at me. With what courage I know not (I am not normally so forward), I got up and approached them, smiling as best I could, and offered to buy a round of drinks. They accepted politely, proffering me a vacant chair, and I signalled the waiter for a jug of whatever cocktail they fancied.

With a large pot of 'Screaming multiple orgasm' sat between us, they proceeded to take a keen interest in everything about me. I talked happily (and stupidly) in response to their questions, answering what my work comprised and what my name was, and how my day had been, while they nodded and shook their heads in earnest, responding apparently sincerely with sympathy or jollity at all the appropriate places, and getting me steadily more drunk as the evening wore on. Despite the unusual occasion (or perhaps because of it!), I don't recall ever asking what their names were, or anything else about them, but somehow this rudeness on my part went unremarked, and they kept egging me on with interested questions and affectionate giggles and pats. Increasingly, as we became more inebriated, they became more tactile.

At a certain point, I don't know not what time exactly (I was now thoroughly tipsy), we decided to leave the bar and make our way back to their place; they claimed to be staying in a smart hotel nearby in the centre of the city. We ambled somewhat raucously through the West End lights and crowds, arms about each other's shoulders, laughing and singing merrily, and no doubt drawing all kinds of gazes, till we got to their hotel; an upmarket establishment down towards Mayfair.

Once in their room they lost no time but shoved me backwards onto the bedstead and proceeded to remove my clothing. I laughed, drunkenly, offering little resistance, and very quickly the brunette, who was probably the oldest of the three - say, mid-thirties -stripped herself off and clambered on top of me. She was strong and lithe, not too tall, but full figured with firm, rounded flesh, large D-cup tits and creamy soft skin. Her nipples were huge and dark, pinky-brown, and stood up tall and fat atop the two large dollops of milky flesh that formed her breasts. Her lips were the same dark brown-pink, swollen in an evocative pout, and her eyes were a deep blue-green. My cock was already throbbing (it had been half the way home!), and she lowered herself onto it expertly, gripping my waste with her strong thighs and riding me rampantly, jockying raucously up and down and squealing joyously, her two big tits flouncing buoyantly in great triumphant bounds.

Meanwhile, the other two women had also removed their clothes—which I had not noticed; a thought which sobered me up a little as it suddenly dawned on me the semi-helplessness of my situation should these three, clearly strong and able women, suddenly turn and decide to do something untoward. But no such purpose apparently possessed them, and the blonde one, perhaps the youngest at twenty-odd, skinny and pert, lowered herself down with her knees about my head and shoved her pussy in my face. Instantly my tongue shot up into it and began lapping hungrily, as if suddenly possessed of a mind of its own, while the black women came and stood over the blonde girl, cupping her head tenderly in her palms and bringing the girl's mouth tenderly into contact with her labia. Between the blonde girl's licks and thrusts, then, I could see the black women's deep brown eyes staring down at me and smiling, her two generous tits jiggling gently back and forth to the rhythms of the blonde girl's motions, as she licked and lapped her tongue at the dark pink clitoris and the black woman ran her fingers tenderly through her short blonde bob.

Before I knew it I was ejaculating violently. The eruption was quite against my will, as if I was magically abstracted somehow from the sensations of my own body, and had been unaware all along of the orgasm steadily mounting inside of me.

I looked down somewhat apologetically, but the three women took it entirely in their stride, dismounting me and uncoupling themselves and rearranging positions so that now my torso was cradled lovingly in the arms of the brunette woman, one hand tenderly stroking my hair while the other supported my back, in which position she offered her big hard nipples to my mouth. I took them hungrily, greedily, enjoying the salty taste of the blonde girl's quim still on my tongue, as I wrapped it around those two fat boobies, sucking and slurping at them noisily. The black girl now knelt on the bed behind the brunette woman, massaging her shoulder affectionately with one hand while reaching down to grip and tug softly away on my penis, soon working me back up to capacity. Momentarily, the blonde girl disappeared.

After a short while I began to be quite hypnotised by the delicate action of the black woman's fingers on my swollen member, stroking and teasing the length of my shaft and gently squeezing my balls. The taste and sensation of the two large titties bouncing around my face and mouth, periodically obscuring my view, alongside the uncanny sensation of those two sets of eyes enveloping me in their beguiling depths, while all the time the two women emitted soothing coos, as if lulling a baby to sleep, sent me into a kind of trance.

All of a sudden, however, I was roused from this stupor by the return of the blonde girl to the room. The two women now released me and instructed me to get on all fours on the bedspread. I did as I was told—why wouldn't I, given how things had worked out so far?—while the brunette positioned herself on her knees alongside me, and began stroking my back consolingly, the way one strokes a horse as it is about to be branded.

Suddenly, I felt something hard and rubbery nudging at my backside, and two hands, small but strong, upon my hips and buttocks. I looked behind me, first over my shoulder then down between my legs, to see the blond girl kneeling behind me, a realistically moulded strap-on protruding defiantly from her groin. It must have been lubed or something, because before I could object she was sliding it surely into my anus, pulling my hips toward her and thrusting slowly but persistently deep into my backside. The sensation was conflicting, to say the least, and no doubt the alcohol I had consumed took the edge off considerably—suffice to say I had never had anything like this done to me before! But after the initial pain the flow of pleasure that succeeded was intense to say the least! I could feel all the bumps and ridges of the fake penis within the walls of my back passage, which stretched around it and hugged it tightly, and just when I thought it could go no further she started pumping it in and out rhythmically, slapping my buttocks as if geeing up a pony and riding me well and truly from behind.

What I sight I must have cut, kneeling on all fours and being fucked rigorously from behind by a lithe little blonde girl with a strap-on, while a busty brunette knelt at my midriff, stroking and soothing my back and whispering words of encouragement in my ear:

'That's it big boy, take it like a man. Let the dirty little bitch fuck you. Let her shove her big fat cock in you!' as I bucked and heaved obediently.

Then, from the corner of my eye I caught sight of the black woman also returning to the room, making her way round to the foot of the bed where my head was, and now also equipped with another big strap-on. The effect of contrast that it wrought, with its pale beige colour against the warm caramel of her skin, was quite something, and as she came upon me she drew my chin up towards her with her fingers, and said warmly,

'Now baby, I want you to suck on my cock like a good little boy, ok, I want to fuck you in the mouth.'

And with that, she gently forced her own fake member deep into my gullet.

Well now, there wasn't much I could do but swallow it, with one big cock already pounding away behind me, and held firmly at the midriff by the brunette woman. And so, with each buck and slide of my body, I found myself being generously filled from both ends. The rubbery cock in my mouth was stiff but springy, not without a little give (it must have replicated the texture of a real erect penis quite accurately), and I began to discover it was not without pleasure to have something large and meaty in one's gullet, to suck and slurp on as one's anus was being resolutely pounded, stimulating one's g-spot so intensely.

Just as I was really getting into it, however, taking each member fully into me as I reeled back and forth enthusiastically from one to the other, I felt the two heavy tits of the brunette woman sway teasingly across my back, and then her arm reaching over and under my body to take my own penis firmly in her soft, warm hand. She began masturbating me expertly. Holding the base of my shaft tightly in her tender fist, she tugged and jostled me rigorously; not quickly, mind, but surely all the same, so that I could feel my foreskin sliding delectably back and forth over my bulging bell-end, and my balls ache and pulse deliciously as they swung to and fro beneath me.

All at once I found myself ejaculating furiously again, quite independently of my will, firing hot jets of semen one after another onto the bedspread beneath me, where it collected in a big pearly lake amid the ruffles of the silken bed linen. Again and again my throbbing erect penis seemed to shoot its warm sticky load onto the duvet, and with each spurt the orgasm resounded deeper into my body, reverberating ecstatically about my frame until I was hardly conscious any longer of the two simulated members ramming rigorously away at me from either direction.

When at last my orgasm subsided, and the brunette woman had skilfully milked of me the last drop of jism, the black woman gently removed the fake cock from mouth and drew my chin up towards her again saying,

'You did good baby, you did real good', and tenderly patted my cheek.

Meanwhile the blonde girl at my rear pumped me twice for the penultimate and final time, pushing deep inside of me as if simulating her own climax and ejaculation, and gripping my buttocks firmly, scratching my flesh as she did so. Then she seemed to flop over me slightly, spanking my rump a couple of times in appreciation, before slowly removing herself from my deliciously aching anus.

My arse now contracted with another surprising sensation of sweetness, and I dropped my head on to my forearms in exhaustion, arching my back a little to stretch myself, while the brunette woman continued to stroke my back consolingly, and run her fingers through my hair.

'Now honey,' she said in a somewhat patronising tone, 'You've done very well. But who's going to clear up all this mess, hmm?'

As I rose up my head she indicated the big pool of semen glistening on the bedspread, which glinted and swirled in the soft peachy light of the table lamps. The two other women stood with their hands on their hips, heads cocked to one side expectantly with affectionate little half-smiles decorating their lips, and their two fake members still standing miraculously erect, as if ready to go again at any time, not so much as a bead of sweat detected on their immaculate surfaces.

'Come on now, lick it up,' the brunette continued maternally, 'There's a good boy.' And she patted me on the rear.

Without thinking, and with her soft hands caressing my back and guiding my neck gently downwards, I bent obediently towards the big puddle of spunk and put out my tongue...

rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers