Just My Mouth, Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,035 Followers

"Ah!" Anna cried out. "Ah! Ah! Fuck me, Daddy! Oh God, fuck me!"

"Yes, Mommy, " Sasha said, "Call him Daddy. God, that's so sexy."

"Daddy!" My wife cried out. "Daddy, I'm cumming!"

"Cum for me," I said, "cum on Daddy's cock."

Anna slammed her hips back into me and grabbed at our daughter's breast as she came not once but twice, one after the other. Her second orgasm seemed to surprise her as much as it did me, overwhelming her and turning her moans into something near an animal howl. After that she went limp.

I turned her onto her back and kept fucking her hard, her whimpering beneath me. As my balls tightened again I pulled Sasha in, crushed side by side into her mother.

"I'm going to cum." I told them. "I'm going to cum in you both."

"Yes... yesssss," Anna whispered.

"Oh God, do it Daddy." Sasha moaned, fingering herself even faster, and bucking her hips like she was going to cum again.

I thrust into my wife's pussy hard again, and started cumming. I let my first shot fly inside her, then pulled out, my second shot spattering on her public thatch. Then I gripped my cock tight, holding my cum in until I could thrust my cock into my daughter, where the rest of my seed spilled out, filling her snatch once again. Sasha came all around me as the last of my sperm filled cum spilled into her pussy.

I collapsed into a spent heap between my wife and daughter, and they pressed their naked bodies into mine. I'd never imagined something so intensely sexual, or so wonderful. There was nowhere I'd rather have been, and no one I'd rather have been with.

"That was amazing," Sasha said. I nodded, trying to recover my ability to speak.

"Yes," Anna agreed, "But it has to be forever. We can never stop. If we stop, it will destroy us. It has to always be like this."

"I can live with that." Sasha said. "I bet Daddy can, too."

"Till the two of you kill me, sure."

Anna kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight, Daddy. Goodnight, little one. I love you both."

Sasha leaned over and kissed her mother deeply, and I lay back, surrounded by the deepest love any man can experience. I'd never imagined my life going that way. A threesome with my wife and our daughter, my own daughter carrying my baby; but I found myself with few complaints.

I drifted off to sleep with my whole life held tight in my arms.

twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,035 Followers
12