Just Now Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he slid the hem of my top up, I knew what he me wanted to do. I sat up, straddling him, and pulled the top over my head, tossing it to the side, exposing my ample breasts to Kunal's gaze. The sudden rush of air made my pink nipples start to harden and my large areolas began to pucker. Despite how intimate we had already been, I was still shy about my body around Kunal and I quickly laid back down on top of him. I could feel his crisp chest hair against my breasts. Every one of my senses was on full throttle.

I buried my face in the side of his neck and continued to kiss and lick his warm skin, wanting to taste him, to consume his very essence. While sucking on the skin behind his ear, I felt him tug at my pajama bottoms, trying to pull them down over my hips.

"Take them off, Belle." Kunal's calm demeanor stood in stark contrast to my urgency.

"No, please," I whimpered in his ear. I remembered how he had spanked me the other day. I was not eager to repeat that experience. "Do it," he said. "I don't want to. I'm scared." Even I could hear the fear in my voice. "You haven't felt a real spanking yet," Kunal said. "You need to. You will be just fine." I knew he wasn't going to let me talk my way out of this. It was time to face the music. So many times online Kunal had talked about spanking me and I had gotten so wet. He knew that and he wanted to repeat that experience, for both of us, but this time in real life. Anticipation laced the edges of my reluctance.

I reached down hesitantly, grabbing the waist band of my jeans and panties, shimmying them over the curves of my hips and the swell of my ass, down to my ankles. Not caring where they landed, I tossed them aside. I shivered slightly, though not from the room, it was comfortably warm. Being completely exposed and vulnerable to Kunal was both scary and exciting. He ran his hands slowly across my ass cheeks. I felt his slightly rough hands as they skimmed across my soft skin. It only increased the fire that was smoldering in my body.

This was all too overwhelming for my senses; the touch of his hands, his scent as I buried my face against his neck, and the soft sounds of my moaning. I almost forgot Kunal's plans. It was just then that I felt the first sharp sting as his hand came down hard on my ass. I flinched slightly and felt my other cheek receive a blow. With my eyes screwed tightly shut against the pain, I kissed his neck where I felt the throbbing of his pulse as he continued to spank me. I was sure that, like the day before, this would end soon. I had only to endure it a little while longer.

Kunal had no thoughts of stopping. As the spanking continued, I began to feel the stinging turn to a searing heat. I held on to him and pressed my face harder into the place where his neck joined his shoulder, fighting back the tears.

"Kunal, it hurts. Please stop." My voice came out in a pitiful whine, the desperation evident as I started to think that I might not be able to handle what Kunal was intending to give me. The only reply was the steady, rhythmic sound of his hard hand against the tender flesh of my ass. I reached back to try and stop him, try to cover the burning skin. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it down to the bed.

"Stay still, Belle, or it will get much worse," Kunal said firmly, his voice steady with intent and purpose.

SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK

The spankings came one after the other, again and again. Only this time he did not alternate sides or alter the position of his hand.

SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK ..... SMACK

Each successive blow of his hand fell in exactly the same place on my left cheek. The burning, searing pain that I had felt before became nothing compared to this. It was indescribable. It brought tears to my eyes as he kept at it. I could only hold on and hope that it would be over soon. I lost count of how many times he had spanked me, they were coming one after the other - never ending.

As I clung to him, the pain began to change. It didn't hurt less, but the sharpness of it was dulled. Knowing that this brought him pleasure brought me a measure of relief and even my own bit of pleasure. Holding on to him as he spanked me again and again, I felt cared for. I couldn't make sense of it in my mind, so I didn't try. As unexpectedly as it had begun, it ended. He rubbed the sore, hot skin as I silently cried into his shoulder. The hand that had brought pain now soothed and quieted me.

"Are you okay?" Kunal asked.

"Yes," I sniffed. As much as I was hurting, the fact that he was holding me, one arm wrapped around me, the other feeling the heat of his handiwork, made it all right. I felt the tension leave my body as I relaxed against him. I kissed the salty spot where I had wiped my tears against his shoulder.

"You've been duly spanked now," he remarked.

"Yes. I think I qualify for the BDSM Room finally." I smiled and kissed a trail up his neck to his lips, leaving a soft kiss there before pulling back slightly to look at him and smile. "We should get going. My ass can't take any more spanking and we still have more of the city to see." I gave him a peck on the cheek before rolling over onto the mattress.

"Ow!" I winced in pain as my ass hit the bed. "Well, now I know you left a mark."

"Let me see." Kunal looked over. "Oh my god! There is a bruise."

"Great," I said sarcastically. "It should be interesting trying to explain a bruise on my ass." I got up and grabbed my clothes, heading for the bathroom to check out the damage and freshen up. Sure enough both ass cheeks had red, mottled bruises, but the left also had a palm sized black and blue mark dead center. There was no way this would be gone in just a few day's time.

"Come on! Let's go," Kunal called from the other room.

I finished up and we headed out for another day on the town, my ass slightly sore and freshly marked.

******************************

It was the end of our week together. We lay on the bed, bags packed, waiting for the taxi that would take us to the airport. Kunal started playing a Hindi song on his phone, the soulful melody filling the quiet apartment.

"What is he saying?" I asked.

"Just now we've met. Don't talk about separating now," Kunal said. "Just now the light has arrived. Don't talk about hiding your face now." He only translated a few lines and left the rest unsaid. We were silent as the voices of the man and woman singing blended together, adding the final memory to our time in Paris. I found the song online and uploaded it to my phone so that I could listen to it more later.

One minute we were together in the room and then next we were being whisked away to the airport and a flurry of luggage and ticketing counters. We took a moment to eat lunch at the restaurant there. All too soon I realized I had to go or I would miss my plane. I grabbed my carry on and gave Kunal a hug and a quick kiss.

"Have a safe flight home," I said as I gave him a smile.

"You too. Take care," Kunal replied.

I walked away, looking back to give him one quick wave before I turned the corner. As I went through security, walked to my gate (why is it always the farthest one?), and got settled in my seat, my mind was on the task at hand. But as our plane pushed back from the gate, a heaviness settled in me. I reached into my bag and grabbed my phone and earbuds, putting on the song that Kunal had played for me that morning. We taxied down the runway and I looked out my window at the airport, trying to keep from crying. He was sitting in there somewhere waiting for his flight. Each minute took me further and further away from him, and I didn't know if we'd ever meet again. As the wheels of the plane lifted off the runway the tears started to fall. I was unable to hold them back any longer. The words of the song wound their way around me......

"That morning is meaningless which comes after a night not spent with you."

12