Just Once

Story Info
Wife is seduced by a serial seducer.
9k words
4.34
282.2k
237
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just Once - really?

She closed her eyes, the warm sensations covering her swollen nipple was coursing through her body as she felt fingers probing her pussy searching for her clit. A sharp gasp came from her mouth as the fingers found their goal, as satisfied smirk ran across the man's face. His fingers rubbing gently circling the small bud and sending shivers through the woman. He smiled at her response, she was hot, wet and very horny too. She wriggled as a finger slipped easily inside her, forcing her pussy to contract and grip the digit. Slowly he moved in and out as his thumb rested on her clit, his mouth working hard on her nipples. The nipple in his mouth was swollen so hard and thick he had never known any like this woman's before, his tongue swirled as he licked and sucked feeling her arousal growing to a higher pitch.

Each stage towards her orgasm made her respond either with soft moans or a more urgent movement of her hips. He smiled inwardly as he worked on the woman, he had been after her for a while, now he had her and was going to savour every minute. His intention was to drive her wild with pleasure, giver so many orgasms that she would be his, want him again and again. He wanted to not just have her but possess this woman.

The sounds filled the room, like a cloud over the large bed where they sprawled almost naked together. Their passion causing urgent sighs and soft moans to escape and fill the other's ears with encouraging signs of need and pleasure. Her nipples were so sensitive she wriggled and moaned as her licked and sucked them mercilessly, he knew she was going to cumm soon, he wanted her to cum hard as his fingers slid easily inside her as his thumb teased the super sensitive clit that was swollen with arousal. He kept up the pressure, slowly building towards her climax, he would ease off a little as she caught her breath, biting her lip as she moaned and writhed on his bed. A second finger slipped inside that caused a louder moan to slip from her open mouth, this brought a response from her hips as she gyrated to take more inside. Faster and working in time his fingers, thumb and mouth drove the woman wild and carried her over the threshold into orgasm.

He looked at her as she pulsed round his fingers, her hands reaching for her breasts squeezing and pinching her nipples as he watched her cumming. As she gasped and he felt she was coming down he slowly teased her clit firmly this time keeping her wanting, keeping her aroused. He slid between her widely spread thighs and rubbed his cock along her soaking wet lips. He guided her hand down to his thick shaft and looked into her eyes as she gripped him. Her eyes wide as she felt his girth. There was no stopping this now he thought as she felt the wetness of her pussy coating the large bulbous head of his cock. It felt so good, so wet as she positioned his cock at her entrance. Her eyes opened as they both felt the moment had arrived for the final act of consummation of their affair. He looked into her eyes as he started to slowly ease forward. The warmth started to envelop his manhood, coating him with her soaking pussy. She was tight so he took it slowly, he could feel he slowly opening up as he started a gentle sawing motion, moving the head in and out and only moved deeper as he felt her hands on his hips pulling him in. He was lost in her heat, her tightness as he closed his eyes.

He had waited so long for this now he had her, she was going to be his after today there was no doubt in his mind. The movement of his hips increased, his cock now going deeper into her pussy, he could hear her whimpering as he eased more of his cock inside her. He was big in that department just over nine inches and thick too from her reactions she was not used to the size but was nonetheless loving it. As her pussy accepted and wanted more of his cock, he gave it to her and kept giving it to her until he was balls deep in her. Her eyes were rolling as he now proceeded to fuck her, hard, fast and deeply. He wanted her to cumm hard for him and know what it was to have his cock inside her. He wanted her to become addicted to his cock.

For the next twenty minutes he keep up a steady pace, feeling each orgasm as they built and built within her willing married pussy. Satisfied he had driven her crazy he started to fuck her in earnest, he wanted to make her cum with a big one, he pinched her nipples until they were almost on the edge of sore, sensitive, swollen. His mouth assaulted hers, his tongue probing and dancing with hers as they moved together, moans escaping as each gripped the other with urgent need. Then he felt her stiffen and wrap her legs round him as her orgasm exploded inside, he could feel each pulse of her pussy tightening like a ring round his cock. He could not hold back as his cock erupted inside, spewing rope after rope of his potent seed inside her. He kept pumping and flooding her as they both held on to each other. Slowly, kissing deeply as they rolled together through their joined orgasms, hands clawing urgently at each other before being overtaken by gentle caressing and stroking. He marvelled the power of his own orgasm and how this woman had got him so hot for her and he couldn't help but flood her, the after effect was almost tender. The couple lay in post coital bliss, the afterglow and sweat of their joining covered them as they said nothing.

The man rolled off his partner, his cock slipped free from her soaking pussy. Immediately she felt empty and then a slow trickle of semen started to ooze from her. She felt it slowly tracing a path down towards her tight hole, the sensation was rather erotic so she laid still enjoying it. His cock was still semi hard, she looked at it and marvelled at how she had managed to have that big thing inside her. She compared it to her husband's, Jake, his was definitely smaller, thinner too but she had always been satisfied with it. That is until now. This was a different league. She had never had so many orgasms in one go before. Her pussy still had that just fucked feeling and she was tingling all over. She couldn't remember feeling like this before.

He sat up and grabbed his cigarettes, lit one and inhaled deeply. He blew the smoke across the room as it started to mingle with the scent of their sex.

"Joyce, I thought that was fantastic, really special."

She smiled at him.

"I am glad you thought so, I thought it was pretty amazing too."

She scooted closer as he wrapped an arm round her. They looked at each other and kissed softly, tenderly.

"How long can you stay?" He asked hoping she would be able to stay over all night he wanted some more of her.

"I am yours all night if you want me baby, Jake is away and won't be back until tomorrow evening."

He looked at her, his eyes filled with lust, a smile curling across his lips as he leaned into the woman and kissed her slowly deliberately before stubbing out his cigarette and clicking off the night light.

Joyce Harris was a 42 year old mother of two teenage children, a son Zak and a daughter Louise. She had been working at a publisher's office for the past twenty years on and off with the only breaks when she had her children. Jake, her husband had always been a bit of a push over in giving in to her wants and needs and as soon as she made the decision to return to work he acquiesced and went along with it. He made changes in his own work life balance to make it possible. Of course there was no thanks for that but he did it with a good heart for the woman he loved. Joyce had always been rather wilful as a young woman and used to getting her own way eventually. There had been many times when she and Jake had gotten into it over something or other but when Jake put his foot down, and that was rare, there was no shifting him. Joyce would sulk, she would rant and at some point concede that maybe he had a point but only when she was ready of course. By which time Jake had moved on with his own thoughts.

Joyce was five foot four inches tall, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She had a curvaceous figure that gained her attention when she entered a room, she was 36c - 24 - 38, although she was never a show off when she noticed anyone looking it did send a thrill through her. Something she had missed out on in her younger years but now she felt secure enough to enjoy being looked at, she felt safe too as she was a married woman. Joyce did not know that some men look at a married woman as a challenge.

Jake worked as a freelance consultant in building construction and design. A line of work he seemed to enjoy after starting in the construction industry working for his father before branching out and embracing new technology to become rather good at advising architects and builders on aspects of technology and security for new builds. He was no geek by any stretch and could do many of the jobs on sites himself such was his makeup that he was an unassuming type who would not be noticed in a crowded room yet his opinions were sought and respected by those in the know.

Standing just over six foot he was in good shape for his 44 years, fair hair which he kept cropped short with grey eyes. He adored Joyce, and had always given her everything he could even when she threw a strop he usually smiled and let her have her way until it came to something he didn't want to happen. That was a different story, when he said no he meant it, no turning back or persuading him, he would not budge. Yes Jake could be stubborn too which did make for fireworks between him and Joyce at times.

They had been married just over twenty years, during that time neither had cheated on the other. Of course there were temptations along the way and Jake knew there had been a couple of guys that had their eye on Joyce at different times over the years but it had never developed into anything. He had kept an eye on things but Joyce looked like she always had it covered so he had no real cause for concern.

Recently with the kids on the cusp of leaving the nest for further education there seemed a murmur of unrest in the Harris home. Jake had been away several times in the past few months due to his involvement with a nationwide building company who secured his services on a major new site in the north of England. He had noticed more than just the physical distance between himself and his wife during this period.

Their lovemaking had dropped off over the years to the once a week ritual which was now seemingly becoming a chore for both of them. Jake noticed his wife was not so interested and keen on their ritual weekly sex but with his travelling of late he couldn't put it down to anything specific, maybe they were both feeling the effects of their busy work schedules. Nights spent together at home were the same as usual, affectionate and loving but rarely leading to anything of a more intimate nature, so sex became more of a planned event with the spontaneity removed it seemed to dampen the mood. Things were not going well.

Mason James was a typical salesman. He was 38, divorced yet full of confidence, good looks and charm. Standing at a few inches over six foot, with very dark , almost black hair, dark brown eyes and an almost permanent five o'clock shadow he was the epitome of a classic tall, dark and handsome. When he arrived at Joyce's office almost six months ago several of the women were fawning over him within minutes. He lapped up their attention and was like a wolf checking out sheep, he was weighing up his prey. Within a few weeks it was obvious he had a thing for Joyce and so started the chase, he dallied with some of the office girls but Joyce was his prime target. He saw her as a hot sexy repressed wife who needed his own brand of loving to bring her out of her shell. He spent many of his visits to the office chatting with her and laying the groundwork for her seduction. On one of his visits a few months ago he timed his leaving the office to coincide with hers and asked her to go for a drink with him. When she fluttered her eyelashes at him and accepted he knew it was game on.

Joyce returned home late that evening after more than one drink with Mason, she had not done anything inappropriate and Mason had been thoroughly charming. There were no smutty comments or innuendos yet there was electricity in the air, she could feel that. As they sat in a quiet corner of the bar she could feel his eyes on her, which was enough to send shivers through her and cause a physical reaction that she had not felt in years. That night she wanted to be fucked so much that she almost attacked Jake when he came in. For his part Jake was taken aback but being a man was not going to question her motives at the time as she soon had his cock out and was knelt in the lounge sucking him as they pulled their clothes off. She was hot, horny and needed to be fucked, Jake was not going to argue so he fucked her on the floor of the lounge before pulling her to the bedroom for round two.

Afterwards as they lay in bed Jake looked over at his wife who was dozing exhausted after their unscheduled fuck session. He looked into her serene face and saw nothing unusual but there was something, he knew it, he felt it, this was so out of character, so out of place in their routine. A small alarm bell was tinkling away in the back of his mind.

The next few weeks there were another two occasions when Joyce was in the same horny mood and Jake gratefully accepted the change in his wife and went with the flow. Although they never mentioned it or discussed it other than to smile at each other the next morning. It was enough of a change, although welcome, to ring that little alarm bell again. Jake was starting to wonder.

At work her days were mundane and small things seemed to irritate her for some reason. Joyce felt on edge and it was only when Mason dropped by that she seemed to snap out of it. She fluttered her eyelashes at him and was behaving like a schoolgirl with a crush. Mason saw her reaction and smiled to himself and massaged her ego at every opportunity. Always complimenting her on her looks and outfits which had Joyce preening and fawning over him when they were alone in her office. The after work drinks had almost become routine with them meeting at "their" bar and staying later and later each time. Joyce would text Jake citing a meeting or some other function if he was home, Jake for his part read her messages and again heard that damn bell tinkling in the back of his mind each time.

There had been the casual touches between them that had been going on for a couple of weeks now, the sensations of his touch were sending tremors through Joyce's body and drawing her closer to this lothario like a moth to a flame. On their third or fourth evening Mason kissed her as they parted, she was taken aback but did not refuse his kiss or rebuke him. She melted into his arms and kissed him back, she revelled in the feel of him all round her, his arms wrapping her close against his chest. He smiled at her as she looked up at him, he knew he had her now. Soon he would fuck her and give her the best sex she had ever had.

"How are you today Joy." He asked as he entered her office the next day after their kiss.

Joyce looked up at him smiling, her cheeks glowing as she recalled that kiss, she loved how he called her Joy too, it was sort of intimate and private between them.

"I am fine thanks Mason, you?" She stood and walked towards him. He closed the door and in a flash had pulled her to him and was kissing her deeply, she felt his tongue dance across her lips inviting her to part them. She submitted and he probed her willing mouth sucking at her tongue as his hands now caressed her ass and pulled her against his growing bulge.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you after last night Joy, I can't help myself, and I want you." He held her close as he spoke, she looked up into his dark eyes and melted, her arms round his neck.

"Me too baby, I want you too." The words were out of her mouth before she even thought about it. He kissed her again with more urgency, now his bulge was grinding against her and she was responding in kind.

"Oh my God Mason, please don't I love this but not here." She panted.

"I understand, but when and where? I want you." He pressed.

Joyce knew she was in deep yet she was driven by her feelings, her need and ignoring her responsibilities and of course her husband. She wanted this she had been heading this way for the past couple of months and Mason was her ideal potential lover. She was on the spot now, it was decision time, and her mind was working a breakneck speed trying to find an answer.

"Jake is on a trip next week and will be gone for at least two nights so maybe then?"

Mason kissed her again, the lovers savoured the sealing of the deal and now there was no holding back. His hands caressed her ass and slid up her sides until his large hands rested on her breasts, his thumbs circling her already erect nipples. The phone rang breaking the moment and their kiss. As she ruffled her hair and pulled herself together she answered the call.

"Hello? Joyce?" It was Jake, she motioned to Mason to keep quiet, he moved closer.

"Hi Jake, you OK? It's not like you to call me at work, are you Ok?"

"Yes I am fine baby, just wanted to hear your voice is all, I wondered if you were free for lunch? I am in town today is all and have an hour or two to kill."

Mason ran his hands up Joyce's thigh as she perched on the edge of her desk, she watched him as she chatted, her eyes wide.

"Well I do have a lot on at the moment Jake, let me check my diary." She flicked through her planner as Mason's hand slipped under her dress and headed for her panties. His fingers stroked her very warm panties as she put the phone back to her ear, the sensations going through her pussy were electric.

"Sorry love I only have thirty minutes today otherwise I would love to meet up, maybe tonight we can do something?"

The fingers were now slipping under her panty leg and gently rubbing across her clit. She shuddered.

Jake sounded disappointed but didn't break the call, Joyce could feel herself getting wetter now as Mason had prised a finger inside her pussy as she listened to her husband tell her about his upcoming trip. Mason smiled at her, his thoughts revelling in the fact that her husband was as close as he fingered his wife. He watched her face as she blushed but responded by moving her hips to meet his fingers.

"Jake, I really got to go there is someone waiting for me here I will catch up with you at home OK?"

"Yeah sure baby see you tonight."

She put the phone down as Mason covered her mouth with his as he fingered her faster and deeper, she shuddered as she held on to him , her pussy pulsing as she orgasmed, her body shaking. He pulled his fingers from her as she came down from her orgasm, he smiled at her and licked his fingers. His cock was rock hard now and he needed release but he wanted her to feel obliged and owe him one, so he kissed her again.

"I got to run baby, we must get this organised for next week, and I need you."

She melted as she watched him turn and leave her pussy still pulsing gently in her soaking wet panties. She breathed deeply and tried to pull herself together. The rest of the day was spent with Joyce daydreaming about her lover and alternately blushing at how he had made her cum with Jake on the phone too! She was shocked, ashamed but so turned on it was incredible. She could arrange to meet with Mason when Jake went away next week, he would never know, it was perfect. So it was that she reached the decision to cheat on her husband with no thought for the fallout or consequences entering her head at all.

Jake had been away for two days, he missed his wife and laid on the bed in his hotel room relaxing after another long day with his clients. It had been intense but he had a good result overall and was pleased with himself, he had got another recommendation for his consultancy so things were going well. He wanted to speak to Joyce and tell her all about it but the way things had been between them lately he wasn't sure she would be interested.