Just Once Is Never Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her face on the mattress and I could hear her gasps of "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." every time his muscles flexed and he forced himself ever deeper into her. Then his pace quickened and I watched as his scrotum contracted and his balls pulsed as they sent jets of thick, hot semen against my wife's cervix, tipping her over the edge again.

"Oh Fuuuck! Oh God! Fuck me... I'm coming ... Yes, yes, yes ... UH! UH! UH!"

Mark collapsed onto her as she panted and he emptied the last few drops of sperm in her. After several minutes he pulled out and went off to the bathroom to clean up, leaving Tina there with his cum running from her gaping cunt.

When he came back he was dressed and she turned onto her back with her legs still spread and her cunt dripping his cum onto the sheet. A tired smile was on her lips.

"Mmmm. Thank you Mark. I feel so fantastically fucked. It was amazing. I want to do it again?"

He brushed his lips over hers and whispered, "We will. I promise."

I wanted to shout out - 'No! Just once - you said just once!' and I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach as I realised, too late, what I'd done by allowing this to happen.

12